Futa Elf Farms Ch. 01

Story Info
A warmly incestuous aside.
2.2k words
4.71
15.3k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to everyone taking the time to read my first work here!

*****

Mia-Lee Lantris, after a long day's hard work on Futa Elf Farms, lay back in the hay in the barn attic to look across the rolling fields of golden wheat and watched the sunset. She'd need to be in bed soon, but she just wanted a moment alone. Away from the main house, the noise. She loved them all, but it could all be too much sometimes, especially in the evenings.

Mia was futanari, a woman, blessed by the goddess of fertility with divine phallus. She'd been told sense she was old enough to understand by everyone in her life from her parents to every minister in a five-mile radius, that this was a blessing. That this blessing came with a sacred duty: to make babies. It was what she wanted more than anything.

But she'd been of marrying age for years now and still, no marriage, no children, not even any out of wedlock. The problem wasn't a lack of prospects, in fact the opposite. Every farm and family in the area seemed to have at least three girls her age desperate for a belly-full of futa baby; desperate to add this divine blessing into their lineage. Didn't help that, seemed like everyone with eyes and a working libido thought she was beautiful. It was like they were in a damn bidding war for her.

Her parents loved it, a new prospect for dinner every night it felt like. Mia was tired of it and frustrated with the whole damn thing. Futa weren't meant to go on like this: without a wet hole to empty their spunk in. Without a single woman to breed, without siring even a single child. She didn't particularly like any of women that had came by Futa Elf Farms in the evening.

To add to all of this, everyone in her family was ridiculously hot. She wanted nothing more than to fuck them all till her balls were empty. Mia knew that it was wrong to feel that way about her own family, it was not what she'd been given this gift for, but she couldn't help it.

Even now her divine cock was stiffening just thinking about them! The other futanari: Ma so tall, so strong, so confident, and Mia-Lee's older sister Drixie, always kissing and fondling her own wife, lucky. Of course, the full-femme of the house: Mother pregnant now, with tits bigger than her head, and her younger sisters Senna and EJ. Not to mention...

"Mia!" an all too familiar voice attempted to startle her.

Mia tilted up her floppy broad brimmed hat to glance over her shoulder to the top of the ladder that led to the ground floor of the barn. There, peaking up, was the beautiful round freckled face, deep crimson hair, and long pointed elegant ears of her twin sister Laura-Lee.

"Caught you hiding," Laura said, playfully.

Mia, who was in no mood for playful testing, shrugged in her pile of hay, and said, "nope. Just thinking."

"Naaw," Laura said, climbing up the ladder to stand directly in front of her, blocking what had formerly been a fantastic view.

Mia wished she could admit that this view was worse though. When she looked at Laura she suddenly saw what everyone seemed to see in Mia. A young and slender build, perfect porcelain skin, and small but firm perky breasts with beautiful pink nipples that her sheer white peasant blouse completely failed to conceal. Identical to her really, everywhere but between the legs.

Laura continued, "I know you. You're hiding."

"You don't know shit," Mia said, dismissively.

"I know you're sitting up her, thinking about stroking yourself, thinking about Tali," Laura said, an edge of accusation to her voice.

Tonight's guest had been their own cousin, Talianna, with her mother from neighboring Lantris Farms.

"You're thinking, about sticking your cock between those big pillowy tits? They might get as big as mother's once you pump a baby or two into her? I could feel your cock was hard all through dinner," Laura pressed, not bothering to hide the jealousy from her voice.

Mia felt her cock harden again. That was the thing about elven twins; as they'd grown together in mother's womb, they'd been infused with the same magic and, now, could feel everything the other felt. That was how all this had started, their incestuous relationship. It was difficult to hide her arousal when Laura could feel her cock hard, needing release, just as she could; when she could feel Laura's pussy, wet with anticipation and the ache between her legs to be filled.

"It turned me on," Laura said, dropping to her knees and reaching out to rub at Mia's cock through her trousers.

Supposedly you could learn to ignore the intrusive sensations from your twin. Eventually they could even learn to turn it off and on. But they hadn't quite gotten the hang of that yet and Mia was not so certain she wanted to.

Mia took a long deep breath, in and out, suppressing the urge to pounce, rip their cloths off, and fuck her sister into the floor of the barn attic, screaming.

Last night it had been the Colvells, a human family, who'd stayed right up to bedtime. There'd been no chance to sneak out like this. On top of it, Ma had kept her so busy during the day she'd not even had time to handle herself. It had been over two days sense Mia had gotten any kind of release.

Her balls felt like boulders, heavy with cum, and her cock ached with need. But she was trying to be better about this, trying to control herself. They couldn't afford to get caught.

Mia lent forward and sat up to kiss Laura on her plump, warm, wet lips. She cupped her sister's chin in one hand as Laura massaged her throbbing member, gently, lovingly. She experienced, not just her own sensation, not just her own pleasure, but her twins as well. Feeling Laura's tongue pressing into her own mouth as real as she could feel it exploring her mouth, wet and warm. Just as she knew Laura could feel her own hands press against Mia's cock, knowing exactly what felt good on the aching mast.

It was all she could do to keep from exploding down her pant leg.

"Fuck," Mia whispered, pulling back from the kiss for another, "I love you."

"You love me?" Laura asked, teasing still, those beautiful plump lips curling into a playful grin. "Not cousin Tali and her big tits?"

"Just shut up and ride me."

Quickly, nimbly, with experience, Laura's fingers undid the hand sewn buttons at the fly of her trousers. Immediately she felt relief as the pants, which had become ridiculously tight with her swollen cock, loosened. Even Laura sighed with the felt freedom, as she worked her fingers inside Mia's trousers to grab ahold of her cock, sliding it out.

Mia felt her twins giggling excitement just at the sight of the massive member, nearly as long as their forearms.

"Hold it for a second," Laura said.

Mia obeyed, holding it straight up, pointing to the barn ceiling as Laura stood, hiking up her floor length brown skirts to her waist. There, exposed for only Mia to see, was her sister's perfect pail slit practically dripping in the light of the setting sun. Laura stepped forward to stand right over Mia's throbbing cock before crouching back down.

Mia felt her cock slip into her sister's tight wet pussy, the easiest thing.

This was what Mia didn't get about the, "incest is a sin and a waste of your gift", shit she'd been inundated with all her life. If it was so fucking wrong, why did the goddess make it so her cock fit perfectly in her sisters cunt. Why in the thousand-heavens was she literally built to feel the pleasure Laura got as she filled her pussy; with the same intensity that Mia felt as that welcoming, wet, warmth clung to her sensitive cock.

The unbeatable twin feelings of her sister's insides squeezing around her cock while simultaneously feeling warmth of being filled with a hard futa-cock.

Again, Mia breathed deep to stifle another explosive orgasm from prematurely ending this.

"Goddess," Laura moaned, "I am the luckiest girl in the county!"

Mia smiled, "next to me maybe."

Of all the girls in the world, few were born futa. How many of those girls were a twin, elven twins? How many of those twins were full-femme? They might be the only two in the world, maybe even of all time.

How were they just supposed to ignore this love, this pleasure they found in each other?

Laura began to rock slowly, back and forth on Mia-Lee's cock. Working the cock in and out, till it's tip pressed against the very opening of her womb. Sending shocks of pleasure throughout both of their bodies with each kiss her cockhead gave to her own sister's baby-maker.

"Nnhuh," Mia moaned, reaching up to pull her sister's blouse down, exposing those beautiful breasts, "fuck, I swear your tits get bigger every time we do it."

Their breasts were, by far, the smallest of the family. Mia didn't really care but she knew Laura was insecure about it.

Her twin grinned and cooed, "good. We should do it more often then."

"Come on," Mia said, "ride me like you mean it now, show me how bad you want my futa cum!"

Laura bit at her lower lip, sending a spike of sharp pain through their world of pleasure, and began to bounce up and down on Mia's cock. What few bits of her perfect slender body that did have fat, bounced as her thighs slapped into Mia's hips.

She felt a wave of pleasure building up in her sister's vagina, like a dam close to burst, and knew just how to push her over the edge. She reached up to her own nipples, hard like little beans, and began to rub them. She felt that pleasure release in a powerful orgasm, Laura closed her eyes and opened her mouth in a silent scream in pleasure. Wanting, more than anything to cry out, knowing what it would mean if they were caught, reveling in the secret, illicit nature of what they were doing.

Mia gritted her own teeth as warmth rushed through the both of them. That familiar tingling in the tip of her cock, she was close, just a little more. Laura wasn't done though, nowhere near, she came again immediately, as she often did. The sensation, not only of orgasm, so strong it actually mirrored back onto Laura, but that of Mia's dick suddenly greedily squeezed by her own squirming insides all at once sending her over the edge again.

"Goddess," Laura said, a harsh yelping whisper, "I love it. I love getting fucked by your big futa cock!"

Cascades of long, silky crimson hair fell down around her as Laura lent in over her, pinning her hands down. Back when they'd first started fumbling, exploring the only real differences in each other's bodies, these orgasms left Laura wrecked, unable to hardly breath. But now she didn't miss a beat.

That plump round butt bouncing up and down, slamming into Mia's stiff cock, never once turning off the pulsing, tingling pleasure that built within her, within them.

Then, a third orgasm pulsed through Laura's body and it officially became too much.

"I-" Mia moaned, "I'm gunna!-"

"I know," Laura said, in a panting harsh whisper, "I want you to do it inside me! Do it! Cum inside me Mia! I want your baby, I want to be pregnant with your baby. Please, make me a mommy! Give me a big round belly like mother!"

Mia couldn't have held it back even if she'd wanted to. She broke her hands free of her sisters grasp, grabbed ahold of Laura's hips and slammed them into her own, burring her cock inside her twins hot spasming cunt.

"G-goddess," was the only peep to escape from Laura-Lee as Mia-Lee felt her cock head pop up through that tight little opening in the back of her vagina, into her unprotected womb.

Her cock pulsed and twitched as two days worth of hot, thick cum flooded her sister's womb. She reveled in every sensation, the explosive tingling at the end of her cock as she shot load after gooey load inside Laura. The feeling of the tight entrance to her sister's baby-maker pulsing and squeezing around the head of her cock, milking it for every drop. The walls of Laura's pussy, squirming and massaging the shaft of her cock in a fourth orgasm. Finally, of course, the other end of all this, everything Laura experienced, including the pulsing heat of cum flooding her insides; something new for both of them.

It was a long, heavy orgasm, that left Mia completely spent. Laying, boneless in the hay, as she emptied her balls into her twin sister.

When it was done, Laura sat straight up on her cock again, pulled up her blouse to expose her flat toned belly, and patted it contentedly.

"Mmm," she hummed, "thank you."

Mia blinked in stunned post-orgasmic shock, still wheeling in her mind at how good that felt, still, after a year of fucking her sister. There simply was nothing like it and nothing she wanted more than to start a family with her.