Blazing Nude Saga 02

Story Info
Our isekai heroine meets orcs. It does not go well.
3.2k words
4.21
2.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blazing Nude Saga

OAV Episode 2: Challenge of The Orcs

In the previous episode of Blazing Nude Saga, Maki Thompson diddled herself to death in her home world. She was resurrected and was tasked by the gods Henos and Talia to become the Champion of the fantasy world Hentalia in order to vanquish the evil demon overlord Tendryl. She secured an alliance and a sexual relationship with the dragon paladin Fuctarius Maximus. Together with Fuctarius, Maki defeated demons who seeked to capture her. Fuctarius was mortally wounded but Maki gave him magical breastmilk which healed his wound. They left to seek Fuctarius' old friends Ivar the Berserker and Akasha the Enchantress.

------

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Harder, Fuctarius! Fuck me harder! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

In the middle of a forest, Maki Thompson, the Champion of Hentalia, was on all fours and getting reamed really hard from behind by the dragon paladin Fuctarius Maximus. Fuctarius kneaded Maki's hanging heavy breasts as he rammed into her like a dog in heat. The dragon paladin pulled and pinched the busty otaku's erect nipples which drove her wild with lust. Maki was so horny she practically drooled on the ground with her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! FUCTARIUUUUUUSSS!!!!!!!!!!" The big-boobed adventurer slut screamed as she explosively came in copious amounts.

Fuctarius stood up, his dick was coated with both his cum and Maki's. "Hey Champion, lick my cock clean." The dragon paladin ordered. Maki loved it when Fuctarius ordered her to do kinky tasks so she did what she was told to do.

Maki licked the whole dick starting from the tip up to the balls. After cleaning the balls with her tongue, she swallowed the whole thing. Fuctarius' cock was massive, even by draconian standards, but Maki succeed to push the whole shaft into her mouth. In her mouth, she moved her tongue around, giving Fuctarius an incredible blowjob. The dragon paladin moaned as his manhood was lavishly sucked by the Champion of Hentalia. He shot his hot sticky spunk again. This time in Maki's mouth and the Champion swallowed so much cum she became too full to eat a normal breakfast.

--------

"My lord, we have brought you a gift." A demon announced to his lord Tendryl. Two more demons arrived. They've brought a distraught beautiful young blonde woman with a sundial body in a fancy dress. She was clasped in chains. "This is Lady Daria of Eastpeak, Lord Tendryl. Daughter of the now deceased Duke of Eastpeak. Do you wish to have her?"

Tendryl nodded. "No! Please! Have mercy!" Tentacles shot out of the demon overlord and ripped off the noble woman's dress. Her beautiful body was exposed to the demon overlord. Tentacles thrusted into every orifice of Lady Daria's nubile body. The noble lady's body was thoroughly penetrated by dozens of tentacles.

"MMMMMMFFFFF!!!!" She tried to scream but her mouth was muffled by a thick tentacle. She tried to break free but the tentacles were too many and too strong.

Two more tentacles explored her breasts and then squeezed them. Mouths opened at the tips of the tentacles and started to suck the unfortunate woman's teats. Lady Daria's energies was slowly sucked by the devilish appendages on her nipples, feeding the demon overlord. Lady Daria wasn't the only woman being violated and fed upon by the tentacled demon overlord. Right behind Tendryl's throne were dozens of naked women bound in multitudes of tentacles and their energies getting absorbed. Their eyes were glazed and there was zero resistance in them for their minds were broken by the tentacles fucking them for days.

"Soon... the Champion of Hentalia shall be mine to subjugate and feast on just like all these women with me." The demonic despot thought. Tendryl laughed evilly as he continued to torture and feast upon the poor women.

-------

Maki and Fuctarius continued their journey to Brekbrak Mountain, home of the orcs. There in the orcish kingdom, they will seek Fuctarius' old friend Ivar the Berserker. Ivar was a legend who can charge into battle with rage that can destroy a whole battalion. Legend has it that he killed an ancient dragon with his double axes and sheer brute strength. Precisely the kind of ally Maki needed.

Suddenly, the two heroes were waylaid by orc raiders. They growled and pointed their blades and bows at the dragon paladin and the naked heroine. "Alright! Hands up! Just give us your gold! No funny business, you hear!?" The leader, an elderly orc with an eye patch, yelled with sword in hand. Fuctarius and Maki raised their hands.

"Oy! That lady is naked and boy I like what I see!" Another orc bandit yelled. "Nice tits, lady!"

"Hmmm... how about this? We will let you go with coin and lives intact if you let us have fun with you, lovely missy." Wumbo leered at the very nude Maki Thompson.

"How dare you! This woman is the Champion of Hentalia! You will not touch her like she's some kind of whore!" The dragon paladin shouted.

"Actually, I will take you up on that offer. I've always wanted to be gangbanged by orcs just like in 'Princess X Orcs' which was one of my favorite fantasy hentai anime. The thought of getting fucked by a gang of orcs really makes me wet." Maki said, licking her lips.

"... I have no idea what 'anime' is but okay yeah sure she is a whore. Have fun with her, boys." Fuctarius grinned as if he knew what would happen. "Good luck!"

The orcs hooted and howled. They grabbed Maki and groped every inch of her nude body roughly. Maki moaned as strong orcish hands brutishly squeezed every part of her nude body. They pinned her to the grassy ground. The leader, an elderly orc named One-Eyed Wumbo, grabbed Maki's meaty wide hips and rammed his hard dick into her womanhood. Maki squealed as Wumbo thrusted in and out of her like a mad man. Two orcs leaned down and sucked her titanic tits like hungry infants. Their tusks grazed her tit-flesh as they licked her quarter-sized areolas and sucked her erect nipples. Maki, greatly aroused by their assault on her, moaned loudly but her moans were cut off by an orcish dick in her mouth. "Mmmmfff!" The dragon paladin Fuctarius just sat back and watched the gangbang happening while sipping wine from his leather flask.

The orcs, being orcs of course, were wild, barbaric, brutish and very horny. They relentlessly assaulted Maki's nude body. For quite some time, they took turns sucking her gorgeous teats and ravishing every orifice in her luscious body. Maki loved it. She was screaming our of sheer sexual pleasure the whole time. The orcs abused her body over and over.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Keep fucking, you green bastards! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

If Maki Thompson were a normal human woman, she wouldn't have survived the orcs' sexual assault. However, she was no normal human woman. She was blessed with powers by the gods Henos and Talia. Her nudity was her protection. She took all of their violent lust with no injury and no pain. The orcs may have been wanton rape machines but even at their most violent they couldn't even scratch Maki.

It's important to note that their stamina weren't even that high. During the course of roughly an hour and a half, orcs began to pass out from exhaustion. Maki, by that time, was still energetic and insatiable! She rode every orc and sucked their dicks too! She had orcish spunk all over her nude body but she kept on fucking the now exhausted orcs.

"No... please... no more... I'm too tired... I got more robbing to do..." Wumbo begged. Maki was riding the orc bandit chief cowgirl style. She bounced on the orc's cock while her ass and tits bounced with wild passion.

"Oooh!!!!! Yeaaaah!!!! Ooooohhhh!!!!" Maki screamed like a wanton sex slut.

--------

Fuctarius came back to where the orcs had their way with Maki. He was hunting game and got a deer. He was pleasantly surprised to see Maki, all drenched in orc seed, surrounded by seven unconscious orc bandits.

"Again you impress me, Champion! We can tie these ruffians up and bring them to Brekbrak Mountain. I bet they have a bounty on their heads. Oh and take a bath in the creek just south of here. You smell like a orcish brothel."

-------

Orc camp in Brekbrak Mountain. Early evening.

"King Ivar, a couple of outsiders has come to see you. They brought One-Eyed Wumbo and his raiders!" An orcish messenger announced to the crowned orc sitting on his throne.

"Someone finally caught Wumbo!? He's been eluding us for months! Bring me his captors so I can give thanks in person." Ivar ordered. The orc guards brought Fuctarius and Maki to the throne room.

"Sonofabitch! I should have known! It's great to see you again, Fuctarius!" The orc and the draconian shook hands like real men. "Oh and who is this bold woman? Is she a gift for me?" Ivar asked as he gazed at Maki's naked tits.

Fuctarius laughed. "No, my old friend. Believe it or not, she is the Champion of Hentalia. The gods sent her to this world to do battle against Tendryl."

"Fan-fucking-tastic news! After the fall of the Witch Kingdom, we all got really worried about Tendryl's demonic horde coming for us soon." Ivar turned to the naked young woman. "It is an honor to meet you, Champion. Might you be interested in a test of strength?"

"Yes, Your Majesty. It'd be an honor to face you in combat!" Maki answered. Ivar laughed. "We will not fight to the death. Instead, we will do orok-makto, a sex battle. Whoever outlasts the other in sex wins. Beware, Champion. My cock is huge and I will be very rough in my love-making. Because you were sent by the gods, I will not go easy on you!

"Bring it on!"

------

Brekbrak Stadium. Early evening.

The stadium was jam-packed with orcs from all over Brekbrak Mountain. They've arrived to witness the orok-makto between their king Ivar the Berserker and Maki the Champion of Hentalia. The orcs began to speculate among themselves.

"Have you heard? Our king will fightfuck some human woman who's stupid enough to have an orok-makto with him. She will never survive his cock!"

"I don't know about this fight... King Ivar is uber strong but that human slut might use dark magicks on him!"

"Haha! Moron! She's no demonic witch!

The king's criers said that she's the Champion of Hentalia! She was chosen by the gods! There is no evil sorcery involved! This is going to be an honorable match!"

"Yeah! Besides, even if she were a witch, King Ivar would still obliterate her! He wasn't called a mage-slayer for nothing!"

"Shut up, everyone! It's about to begin!"

An orc dressed in colorful flamboyant clothes began to speak to the crowd.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is an honor to present to you the fight of the century! It's a sex fight between King Ivar the Berserker and Maki Thompson the Champion of Hentalia!"

War drums began to beat.

"In this corner, stands a behemoth of an orc who raged and razed his way to the throne! Orcs are already renowned as mighty warriors with the power to berserk but this warrior took berserking to a new level! In the battlefield, many foes were destroyed by his fury be they elves, demons, humans, witches and even orcs! In the arena, many ladies were destroyed by the pleasure from his gigantic cock! Gentlemen... I present to you... our reigning champion and invincible ruler! The one and only King Ivaaaaaaaar the Berserkeeeeeeerrrr!!!!"

King Ivar walked to the center of the ring.

The orc king raised his arms and roared. He dropped his cloak and revealed his humongous cock. His massive manhood was ragingly hard. The orcish spectators roared and cheered for their king. The announcer raised his hand to silence the crowd before beginning to speak again.

"Gentlemen! In the other corner, I present to you a human woman! However, she was no ordinary human! The gods themselves sent her to Hentalia to defeat the accursed one called Tendryl! She has defeated the dreaded bandit chief One-Eyed Wumbo by fucking him and his men until they lost their will to fight! She is truly chosen by the divine! Here she is in her naked splendor! Makiiiiii Thompsoooon the Champion of Hentaliaaaaaaaa!!!!!"

The orcish audience cheered and howled. Walking into the center of the arena was Maki Thompson in full frontal nudity. No boots, no gloves and no cloak. Naked as a newborn and waving at the ultra-horny orcs with a smile. She quickly became popular with the crowd due to her pretty face and sexy body. They were excited to see her getting railed by their king.

The referee, a friendly but strict dwarf who goes by the name Mario, explained the rules of orok-makto.

"Alright you two, remember: no weapons but rough stuff like kicking and punching is allowed as long as there's no killing. Also, no striking on the private parts. If one overcomes the other, there must be sex. Violation (no pun intended) of the rules results in an automatic loss. There is no time limit. This is a fight to the finish. Whoever is the last one standing wins. Understood? Ready... go!"

Ivar lunged at Maki and attempted to bear-hug her. Maki screamed and flailed her arms at Ivar's head but it wasn't effective. While she struggled, Maki's teats were in front of the orc king. Ivar took one boob with his mouth and bit hard on it. Maki gasped! She felt no pain due to the enchantment on her body but she still felt his rough mouth and tusks stimulating her tit. Ivar bit Maki's other tit but the horny heroine simply moaned.

Seeing that his breast-biting was ineffective, Ivar just threw Maki to the ground. Maki struggled to get up and get away from the orc but Ivar was too quick. He grabbed her hair and threw her against the wall of the arena. The crowd cheered.

Maki stopped moving. She just laid there moaning. In pleasure, of course. She was kinky that way. Anyway, Ivar approached her menacingly. Her eyes grew wide opened and raised her hands. "No! I made a huge mistake! You win! Please! No more!" Maki yelled while sobbing. Ivar smirked and his subjects roared with laughter. Ivar dragged the screaming busty Japanese-American babe to the center of the arena. He punched Maki in the gut.

The busty anime geek stopped moving. Beads of sweat formed on her. Ivar knelt down and grabbed Maki's thick birthing hips and raised it up before his dick.

"Now you shall know why they call me the Berserker, whore." Ivar growled. He roared with so much ferocity. As the orc king roared, his muscles dramatically increased in size and so did his cock. The now berserking orc king kept on roaring and then plunged his humongous tool into Maki's cunt. The busty half-asian woman screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!"

Ivan savagely thrusted in and out of Maki like a bloody beast. He grunted as he violated Maki so violently. It was so rough, Maki's tits bounced and jiggled all over. The crowd hooted and howled with lust.

---------

"Sire, it has been five hours. It appears that you don't fear for the human." An orc guard asked Fuctarius. The draconian paladin was watching the match between Maki and Ivar. "Exactly. If she were an ordinary woman, her mind would've been broken ages ago from so much sex. However, she is the Champion of Hentalia. She will survive. Nay, she will survive and WIN. Look! As we speak, she's now enjoying it!"

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Yeah! Keep fucking me, you green stud!" Maki yelled as Ivar pounded her pussy. His berserker rage was losing steam. Instead of roaring, Ivar the orc king was simply grunting. Maki was writhing on the ground with pleasure.

Maki was bluffing the entire time! Ivar's attacks never caused her pain from the very beginning of the match! It was all an act when she "begged" Ivar to stop roughing her up. She did it so she can get orc dick inside her! Maki was not physically strong like Ivar but when it came to marathon sex, she was invincible!

"Uh! Yes! Yes! Fuck me harder!" Finally, Ivar's berserker rage has faded. He fell to the ground exhausted. So exhausted he fell asleep. Maki, with some struggle, stood up triumphantly and made the victory sign. The crowd was stunned. The dwarven referee approached Maki and raised her arm.

"The winner! Maki Thompson!"

The crowd booed. Maki started to speak.

"Oh shut up all of you! If you can't stand the loss of your king, then why not take a shot at me!? Right here! Right now! Come on, you gutless cowards! I thought orcs are supposed to be unstoppable sex machines! I guess the rumors were wrong!"

Hearing her words, the orcish spectators were infuriated but at the same time turned on by her challenge to a huge one-versus-all orok-makto. They all took their clothes off and came rushing down to the arena to have a go at Maki. The warrior slut, still horny as fuck, just let the rampaging orcs take her.

One orc plunged his dick into her pussy. Another orc crawled underneath her and penetrated her ass and squeezed her tits. Another orc straddled her chest and wrapped her mammaries around his dick. One very aggressive grabbed her head by the hair and rammed his dick into her mouth. Maki sucked that dick with sex-crazed gusto while bucking her hips between the orcs sandwiching her. A few orcs with... exotic tastes masturbated on her exposed feet. Her two hands reached out and jerked off two orc dicks.

All the orcs switch places and ravished her with lust and fury. Maki took it all with no pain thanks to the powers given to her by the gods. The orcs, so brutish in their lovemaking, couldn't even wear her out. One by one, within a span of the whole evening, the orcs fell to the ground exhausted thanks to the super insatiable Maki Thompson. They blew their loads unto the heroine and then fell down to sleep.

The sun rose. Maki just finished off the last orc by sucking his limping cock. Maki, drenched in orc cum, stood up and held up a victory sign among the naked bodies of dozing orcs.

-----

Brekbrak Mountain, late morning.

"Truly I am amazed, Champion! Not only you defeated me in orok-makto, you also wiped out the entire crowd in the arena! It is an honor to accompany you in your quest." Ivar the Berserker said while riding his horse.

"And it was an honor to fight you, King Ivar." Maki said, wearing nothing but her fur cloak, boots and gloves. Ivar laughed.

"You can just call me Ivar, Champion. My title is tiny compared to your role destined by the gods themselves."

"Hey Ivar!" Fuctarius spoke up after preparing his horse. "Don't forget. We need to spit-roast some good quality meat later in our next stop if you know what I mean." The draconian winked. Ivar thought for a moment and then suddenly got it. He laughed so hard he almost fell off his horse.

"Ah yes! Of course! The good quality meat!" The orc looked at Maki and licked his lips. The nymphomaniac nerd knew exactly what her bodyguards were talking about and so she began to feel warm down there.

To Be Continued!