Blended Family Pt. 08

Story Info
Laurie welcomes Zack home after school.
2k words
4.64
13.7k
22
1

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,839 Followers

It was 2 PM, and Laurie was feeling prickles of excitement as she got home from work. When Zack arrived home, he was going to get a hot reception.

Carla had already departed for her job at the Night Owl lingerie boutique, and Laurie wanted to be minty fresh for Zack. in the shower, she soaped up and lathered the soapsuds all over her body. She purred with pleasure as her wet, soapy hands caressed her pubic region, and mmmm, oh yeah, her tight little asshole was twitchy with excitement as she ran her soapy fingertips over her tight little starfish.

With the water drumming on her, she had to stop herself from taking herself over, she wanted to be extra hot and ready for Zack's pleasure. She hopped out toweled herself dry and went into her bedroom. She wanted to dress up a bit, and she donned a black garter belt and long black nylon stockings, attaching the garters before stepping back and looking at herself in the mirror, she smiled, yes, Zack will like this, his other cum slut sister, eager for his load.

She pulled on the matching set of jet-black panties, her juices were bubbling up, and she wanted to leave them downstairs for when Zack came home, to see she was wet and eager. Just after 3 PM, she saw his car pull up, perfect, she peeled them off and saw the juices of her lust patterning the crotch, all ready for him. She attached a note to the panties, and left them on the carpeted stairway, they would be plainly visible, and she hurried back upstairs to her room.

*****

Zack entered the house, and his eyes immediately saw the panties waiting for him. He scooped them up and saw the note that had been attached, and his cock started to quickly swell as he read.

"My sweet brother,

Come upstairs and come get me. I'm wearing a black garter belt and black stockings, and that's all I'm wearing. I don't have any panties on because you are holding them in your hands. Take a nice big sniff of where my sweet pussy lips were nestled, a few short minutes ago, let it make your cock so nice and hard, then come and get me, I'm waiting for you.

Your cum slut sister,

Laurie"

Zack did so, the scent of her sweet pink hole, peppery, musky, and hot permeated the crotch, as his cock quickly topped out to the scent. He hurried up the stairs, and the bedroom door was wide open, welcoming him in. He quickly entered, stopped, and stared at the sight.

Laurie was facing him, her hips cocked sexily to one side. Her luscious 36-inch chest rose up proudly, the fat juicy gumdrops of her nipples swollen up with sexual excitement. His eyes went lover, over the slight swell of her belly, god that was so damn sexy. The neat tidy red bush in the triangle shape just above her opening, and the hummingbird tattoo just to the right of her bush. Her pussy lips were bare and bald, oh yeah, he wanted to taste that hot-looking hole.

"Come over here Zack, and let me get you as naked as I am."

In just a few moments, Zack was nude, his cock was a stiff poker, and Laurie had him stretch out on the bed.

She purred, "Now, I'm going to sit on your face, and I want to feel that tongue work some magic on my tight little cunt."

Laurie guided her pussy down, and when Zack's tongue stared to swab at her lips, she moaned, deep and low in her throat. She felt his tongue sliding along the lips, parting them, and swabbing more forcefully.

"Mmmm, oh yes, that's so nice, get your tongue up in there, wriggle it up as far as you can, OH YES, just like that."

Zack was in the middle of a taste sensation, his step-sister was juicy, wet, and hot, and he went after that sweet hole. He knew how to lick, after his 18th birthday, his cousin Aimee, who was 25, married, and very horny, had come to visit. She was by herself, as her husband could not get away from his job. It was quite a learning experience.

The very first night, she had lured him into the guest bedroom. She told him that she didn't feel right to let him fuck her, but she was desperately in need of some hot sexual fun, and she had ended up sitting on his face. According to her, it did not cross her boundary of what was permitted by her sexual mores.

Every night for a week, he was flat on his back, servicing the hungry needs of his sexy cousin. Just like the style of this era, she was bare and bald, the pussy lips slick and eager for his tongue. When Aimee orgasmed, he would drink deeply of the copious juices, as she moaned and rocked her pussy lips on his mouth.

Laurie cooed, "Now, stick your tongue out and keep it out. Your twin Carla and I like what I am going to do very much."

Zack quickly did so, and he could feel her clit, that hard little bump settle on his outstretched tongue.

Laurie gently took hold of his head, keeping him in place, and Zack could feel her starting to grind her clit against his tongue.

"Ri--Right there," Laurie whimpered, her eyes closed. "Mmmm oh yes baby, keep that tongue right, ah-ah-ah!"

Laurie's juices were flooding over Zack's mouth and face, Laurie kept up the pressure, until she grasped his head tighter, and really pressed her clit down hard, facefucking him, her clit was hot, throbbing and bulging with arousal as she started to shake.

"Ffff-fuck yesssssssss, oh yes, FUCK!"

Laurie was squealing with pleasure, and a huge rush of her cum poured out, it felt like Niagara Falls as she gushed a torrent of girl cum all over Zack's face. She rode that crest, mopping his face down as her orgasm started to subside.

Laurie could see Zack's cock, hard as marble, and she knew it was time to give him her cum hungry mouth and take the pressure off. She quickly took to her knees, the preferred position of all subservient, cum hungry slut sisters.

"Now, as your cum slut sister, I'm going to suck you off, and take away the built-up pressure."

Zack was quick to move in, his cock was aching to get out that built-up load. At school today, Jamie Richards, that cute brunette that he'd like to score with, had looked extra hot today. She had been wearing a tight pair of shorts that hugged her generous hips and outlined her ass nicely, and a halter top that just barely contained her grapefruit-sized boobs. God, seeing her in class today had given him a hard-on that wouldn't quit.

When his cock was just about to touch her lips, Laurie opened up, pursed her lips around his cock head, and pushed her head forward at a slow, steady pace, enjoying's Zack's moans of pleasure as she swallowed him right to the balls. Tightening her lips, she drew back and again swallowed him, letting her mouth take him all in, eager for his wet spray of sperm.

Zack moaned again as his cock rode between Laurie's wetly sucking lips, God, she really knew how to suck cock. He delighted as Laurie increased the pace of her bobbing head. She looked so hot, riding his pole, her crimson lips ovaled around the shaft, the tongue swirling all over his cock like a peppermint stick, her cheeks hollowed as she sucked like the cum slut stepsister she proclaimed herself to be. Zack grunted as her hot sucking mouth and swirling tongue made his balls churn.

Laurie was eager for his load, she had discovered how amazing it felt to suck cock. The sensation of soft silky skin over a hard prick going in and out of her mouth had become more and more arousing. Her mouth wet with a rush of saliva, she eagerly applied her cock sucking ability to Zack's dick, making him moan as he rode in and out of his step-sister's wet, sucking lips.

Zack was reaching the verge, when he felt Laurie's hand come up and gently cup his balls, giving them gentle squeezes. That did it, his cock jerked and swelled up tight, and Laurie used her tongue to lash up and down his shaft. She felt the pulse traveling up his dick, and was more than ready.

Zack grunted and growled and he felt the spunk streak up his shaft, and with a loud growl, his cock was exploding between the tight grip of her crimson lips. His cock was pulsing, thick pearls of cum being delivered.

Laurie moaned around his cock as she tasted his load, painting the inside of her mouth with streams of hot jism. With her body firing with pleasure, she drank him down, his cock was really built up as he poured his rich cream down her throat.

She got to her feet and cooed, "Ok Zack, your turn."

When he was in place, she turned her back to him and purred, "Now, I'm going to give you my tight little asshole, and I want you to give it the hot licking, oh yeah, munch my ass!"

She bent forward, and he grasped her cheeks, gently pulling them apart. Zack was building up a full head of steam, god, that tight pink starfish, so clean, so inviting looking, god, what a superb asshole and his face quickly went forward.

Laurie let out a loud moan as Zack's tongue licked at her, encouraged, he started to swab more forcefully, and Laurie was feeling the shooting swirls of pleasure, it was beyond amazing.

Lauri cooed, "Oh god, feels so good, I love it, feels so beautiful...mmmmmm..." her voice trailing off into gasps of pleasure as Zack was lapping and slurping at over the tight rim, he pointed his tongue and pressed against the twitchy hole, and he brought a finger into play, rubbing all over the tight hole.

Laurie moaned, "Yes, oh yes, push that finger in, push, fuck YES, YES!"

Zack was back up to a full hard on, god, licking his step-sister's asshole was exciting beyond measure, as Laurie cooed, "Keep that finger there, I'm going to lower myself down to the doggy style, now fuck my little cunt while you finger bugger my asshole, I want to feel the explosion in my cunt while my asshole is being fingered!"

Once in position, Laurie felt Zack's renewed hard-on penetrating, holy fuck, both holes were being used for Zack's pleasure. That sent bolts of pleasure shooting through her, being used like a live fuck doll, a cum slut sister, really hit her hot button.

Laurie eagerly drove her hips backward to meet the hot rushes of Zack's cock taking her. She was moaning as she rotated her buttocks around and around Zack's hard-driving shaft in sexual need, grinding her greedily clinging cunt back over the dick plunging into her while she was finger buggered in tandem.

Laurie shrieked as she flew over the edge, the gripping pleasure as her holes tightened down making it even hotter, and she started to run a string of orgasms, the tight muscles urging his building load to rise up.

"Cum for me my sweet brother, flood me, oh god cumming again!" and her squeals of pleasure sounded as her 4th orgasm seized her.

That did it, and Zack felt his cock cock pulse as he drove forward hard, grunting and growling as his prick exploded. It felt like a hose suddenly on full blast, as rope after rope gushed crazily, bathing Laurie's cervix with a rush of hot spunk.

Laurie moaned with pleasure, Mmmmm, so deep, that warm gush of spunk, a rush of wetness being pumped over her tight walls, as her dear brother was pumping a flood of cum deep inside her. She could feel her spasming holes gripping, milking his prick, and squeezing his finger as she rode that giddy ride.

groomleader
groomleader
2,839 Followers