Blerd Lines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And why shouldn't you be rewarded?" she said.

Todd jumped, reacting to both Dawn's comment and her creeping hand. "Wait a second, that's not what I meant..."

"All the hours you spent walking me to class, giving me rides, treating me to lunch, just... thinking of me; all the times you made me laugh..."

She peered down. Her finger traced the outline of his growing hard-on through his pants.

"You really are a good guy, Todd," she said. She looked up into his expectant eyes. "Why didn't I see it before?"

She got up and straddled one leg across Todd's lap, locked him down with her tight thighs, and rode him like a backwards chair. "What should we do about that?" she asked, slowly lifting her shirt, just so, exposing her navel... her torso... the bottom of her breast, just below the nipple...

"How should I make it up to you, Todd?" She tucked her fingers underneath her shirt, teasing a further reveal.

Todd had a few ideas.

"Should I let you? Touch me?" she whispered. She leaned in close, until their lips almost pressed, so close he could feel her words on him. "Should I let you? Fuck me? Todd?"

It was the way she soundlessly mouthed the word "fuck" that robbed him of his breath. He swallowed hard and nodded "yes."

"Or," Dawn said in her own voice, "Should I just let you keep my underwear?"

Todd's eyes jumped from their sockets while Dawn proceeded to laugh her ass off. He was so struck, so panicked, and then, so enraged, that he grew light-headed. He grabbed hold of Dawn's wrists, shaking her, trying to get her to stop cracking up.

"What kind of twisted shit is this?" he demanded.

"Just trying to prove a point," she said between gasps.

Todd lifted her up and off of him, tossing her onto the couch. He stared at her with frightened contempt as she continued to cackle, rolling around, face-down in the cushions.

And there was that hand of his again, taking over. Back from the antics at the hamper, it now crept up behind Dawn, reached through that curtain of curls bouncing on her shoulders, and found the nape of her neck.

"Stop it," he told her coldly, tightening his grip. He pinned her down; her body wriggled with just the hint of resistance, while that hand of his stroked the bones at the base of her skull.

Her laughing slowed, and then stopped altogether.

"Go ahead," she said, not without a touch of scorn and lingering mockery. "Show me what a good guy you are."

That hand of his shoved her face into the pillows.

The other hand grabbed the waistband of her shorts and pulled them off of her until her rear end was completely exposed; it then stretched its fingers out across her back, ran them down the crack of her ass, then yanked her shorts further down, all the way to her knees. Naked underneath, her pussy made a heart-shaped target that both tempted and teased him.

Todd tossed his pants aside. Doing a little teasing himself, he rubbed his tip between her waiting lips.

Dawn spit in the inside of her palm, reached behind her, and wiped it all along Todd's cock. Then she gently slid him inside of her, opening her "heart" more the farther he went.

"Mm hm. Like that," she said as Todd filled her up. "Mhm."

She felt so goddamn good. Todd held still, glad that she was face down and could not see him fail to keep his cool. He drew a deep breath as her pussy seized him, warm and tight. He felt on the verge of cumming with every movement, each twist of her hips, each thrust of his own. When he pulled back, and stopped short of pulling out, she shook her head and moaned in objection. So he tossed his shirt and climbed on top of her, drilling his dick back inside.

"Mhm. That's right," Dawn said. "Just like that. Just like that! Mhm." She groaned into the pillows and pushed her ass into him.

Todd took a fistful of her hair. "You like that, don't you," he mumbled lowly. "Bitch."

She fell silent, and Todd worried that he'd gone too far. Then she muttered, "Mm hm," nodding into the cushions.

"Yeah?" Todd said, with a thrust. "Bitch," he said louder. "You like that, don't you? Huh, bitch!"

"Mm hm" she groaned. "Mhm."

He pulled her hair and snapped her head back. The sight of that face again, rapt in ecstacy, excited Todd even more.

"I wanna hear you say it," he instructed.

"I like it," she said. "Mhm. I like it."

"Say you want it," he said. "Say you want my big Black dick."

"Yeah?" she said with a smirk.

He snatched her hair back, and growled in her ear. "Say it."

She continued to smirk, even as she winced at the pain "I want your big dick..." she panted.

"My big Black dick!" he said with another tug.

"I want your big Black dick!" she screamed. "Dammit!"

Todd drove himself harder, deeper inside of Dawn as her whole body tightened, and she clenched around his erection. He was close to coming himself. But he wanted just one more thing...

"Like her," he said.

A grin crawled across Dawn's face. "And I'm the twisted one, huh?"

Todd gave her hair a hard jerk, pulling her head back all the way back.

"Do it," he told her.

She took a hard gulp and shouted, "I want it!"

"What do you want?" Todd asked. He loosened his grip at the sound of that voice.

Dawn turned and batted her "Evie" eyes at him. "I want your big Black dick, Todd," she whined.

Todd grew even harder inside of her, evident by her face, and by the groaning "Aw fuck" that slipped out her mouth in her own voice.

"Oh god," Todd pleaded.

"Mhm. Yeah," she said. "Fuck me. Fuck me, Todd! Please!" she said.

Todd let go of "Evie's" hair, grabbed her hips with both hands, and fucked her. He fucked her for every moment that he'd wanted to fuck her in the past, for every minute he'd dedicated to fucking her in his dreams, for every close call, real or imagined, for every agonizing hard-on she'd ever given him. She knew what he wanted, what she did to him. How many nights had she gotten off on the thought of leaving him wanting? That's what turned her on, wasn't it, that power over him, over every nigga she came across? That's why she made so many bad choices?

No more.

Now?

Now, she belonged to him.

"Todd?" she moaned. "Todd?"

"Mm hm," he managed.

"Do you wanna cum in my mouth?" she asked.

Todd stopped his pounding, "What did you say?" he asked, breathing heavily in the pause.

Dawn, gasping herself, turned to look Todd in the eye. The intensity was back in her face, that scowl. How many opponents had she taken down with that look? How many trophies had she collected along the way?

She repeated, without the mimicking pitch in her voice this time, "Do you want to cum in my mouth?"

Todd nodded and uttered an aching, "Please."

But he never got the chance, as she slowly pushed herself into him, consuming his dick from tip to hilt. And as he erupted inside of Dawn, screaming out her sister's name, he remembered that some fantasies - most fantasies - are meant to remain just that.