Bless Me Father

Story Info
Driving out the devil at the vicarage.
2.3k words
4.27
4.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many years ago, when I was a young boy, I was in the choir at the local church. At eighteen years old my voice had broken some time before so I was slotted into singing at the back. One evening after midweek practice the vicar asked me to stay back as there was a favour, he would like to ask me. I was to go over to the vicarage after putting away all of the hymn sheets and books. I was keen on the idea as I might see his wife who was a bit of a honey. He was in his forties but she was at least ten years his junior. I duly made my way over and knocked on the front door. The vicar answered the door and invited me in.

"The favour I wanted to ask you was to ask if you had a head for heights."

"Yes, I think so." I replied. "What does it entail?"

"We have a light fitting in the ceiling at the turn of the stairs which needs a very long ladder. We have a ladder, but even with that it is going to be a stretch. I don't have a head for heights at all so I can't even attempt it."

"Let's get the ladder and see how much of a stretch it is once we have it in position."

We retrieved the ladder from outside and positioned it on the stairs and leaned it up against the wall. It meant that I would have to climb the ladder and stand on the third rung from the end, brace myself against the wall with one hand while I changed the bulb with the other.

"If you think it's too dangerous don't attempt it Michael" he said.

"I think I will be OK" I replied. I'll come back down the ladder if I decide it's too dangerous.

I climbed the ladder to remove the bulb after first removing the glass cover. This proved more difficult than I thought but I wanted to hang around long enough to ogle the vicar's wife, Mrs Wallace. I had released the glass cover and looked down to see the very same Mrs Wallace looking up at me from the foot of the stairs, holding on to the ladder. She wore a light summer dress cut fairly low, straight across from strap to strap. Because she was leaning slightly forward the material of her dress creased in the middle outward allowing me a great view of her cleavage. I nearly fell off the ladder!

"Just be careful up there." she said.

I came down the ladder slowly pretending to watch my footing all the while sneaking a look at her magnificent cleavage.

"Thanks for holding the ladder for me, it made me feel a lot safer."

A couple of more trips each time a view of her cleavage and the job was done. The vicar was most appreciative of my efforts. "My pleasure" thought I.

"Would you like a soda?" Mrs Wallace asked.

The vicar led me to the kitchen and pulled out a chair for me.

Mrs Wallace leaned right across the table and put a drink down for me giving me another eyeful of cleavage. All of a sudden, the vicar's demeanour changed.

"You're having inappropriate thoughts, aren't you?" He demanded.

I thought he was talking to me and I was about to blurt out my confession when Mrs Wallace spoke.

"It's not my fault, you know how the devil tempts me."

"Is he in you now?" the vicar asked.

"Yes. He is making me think bad things again."

"What the fuck?" I thought. "Are these people crazy or religious fanatics?" I didn't dare move.

"I am sorry Michael, she gets possessed by the devil, sometimes his demons which make her do and say some bad things, mostly sexual. Most times a beating will drive the demon from her. Will you help me to beat it out of her?"

"NNNNnno." I shook my head.

"Please Michael, just hold her shoulders down on the table." As he pushed her head forward and down onto the kitchen table. "Put both hands on her shoulders." I did as I was told.

He began slapping her backside with the flat of his hand. "No please don't vicar!" I pleaded.

"He must" Mrs Wallace said. "It's the only way other than a full exorcism!"

The vicar continued to wallop her arse. He wasn't satisfied with smacking over her dress so he lifted it along with her slip high over her back exposing her nylon clad legs. She was wearing light blue panties beneath her pantyhose. The shape of her arse from my viewpoint looked like the shape of a heart. It wobbled deliciously each time he slapped her. He continued smacking although it didn't appear to be too severe. He left his hand on her buttocks while he asked "where did the demon enter you?"

"I don't know, it could have been any of the nine openings, I felt a strange feeling all over everything."

The vicar must have seen my puzzlement as he explained. "The nine openings Michael are the eyes, ears, nostrils, mouth, sphincter and vagina."

"What's a sphincter?"

"An arse hole". I was shocked hearing a vicar say this.

"Hold her down, I'll be a minute."

He came back holding a wooden handled whip about a foot long with about six strands of about eighteen inches long. He began to whip her, again not severely. The strands were indeed not of leather as I first thought but looked like something softer. Mrs Wallace cried out in pain, yelping at each stroke. Also, with each stroke the vicar would shout "out demon, get thee gone."

"Help me, Michael; beat the devil out of her."

Mrs Wallace saw my hesitation and said "Help me Michael, I have sinned with immoral thoughts."

I walked around the table and took the whip from the vicar. He took my place where I sat and held Mrs Wallace's hands. My first swings with the whip were ineffectual. It was completely against my nature to hurt someone in such a vulnerable position. "Harder Michael." Intoned the vicar.

"Yes Michael, harder." agreed Mrs Wallace. "You need to drive it out with force."

I increased the strength of the swing more and more until Mrs Wallace gave a shriek of pain. The last stroke cut her pantyhose exposing her bare leg and blue panties. It might have been against my nature to inflict pain before but now I was getting a hard on.

The vicar had moved from holding her hands to unfastening the back of her dress unbuttoning it down to the small of her back. "Stand up harlot." he said to his wife. "You are a harlot, aren't you?"

"Yes." she said. "I am a harlot and a sinner. Forgive me father." As she stood up the summer dress fell to the floor revealing her shapely figure.

The vicar came round from the other side of the table and turned her around to face me. He took the straps of her slip in each hand and slipped them over her shoulders. The slip was a good fit and hugged her body so it didn't fall to the floor. The vicar helped it tugging it over her breasts, down her body and over her hips letting it finally slide to the floor where she stepped out of it.

She stood there in her pale blue panties and matching flimsy bra. The panties were snug over her hips revealing the shape of her mound and vagina. My hard on was hurting so bad.

"You wicked harlot, look what you are doing to this poor boy. Help him out of those tight jeans."

She reached for my belt, unfastened it, undid the top stud and slowly unzipped me. I groaned with relief.

"Better?" The vicar said.

"Oh yes." My hard on was sticking out of the top of my boxer shorts.

"Take his shorts off" he told his wife.

She did as she was told and my cock swung free.

"Continue whipping her." the vicar ordered me. "Across the thighs!"

I did as I was ordered. I was enjoying whipping her. She turned sideways. I whipped her across the front of her thighs and also the back of her thighs. I moved up her body whipping her stomach and then back, her shoulders. "Lift up your arms" I told her. When she did, I whipped her across her breasts. I was leaving red marks on her body but not even close to cutting the skin.

"Turn and face the table again, put your hands on the table and spread your legs."

I whipped her backside some more eyeing the cleft at her crotch.

"Whip her between the legs" the vicar said.

I used an underhand stroke to whip her crotch. She jumped and squealed at the first stroke although it was a very light stroke. Understandable I thought, quite a tender area.

"Harder" the vicar shouted. He took off his cassock and stood there in his suit trousers and shirt. I could see he had a hard on. He was red in the face and obviously excited.

I whipped her harder as instructed and each time she squealed.

Mrs Wallace reached behind her and unfastened her bra and let it fall away. "Whip my tits. Drive out this devil inside me." She leaned back flat against the table and I proceeded to whip her across her breasts. The nipples were fully erect and the areoles swollen. Every couple of strokes of whipping her breasts I lashed her pussy. She squirmed each time with either pleasure or pain. I wasn't sure.

"It's her vagina."

"What is?" I said.

"Where the devil has entered her body."

With that he grabbed her panties at the waist band and tore them off revealing her naked pussy. Her pubic hair was the same colour as her head hair, red and plenty of it.

"Put your fingers in there and draw out the demon." he instructed me.

They might be a pair of nutcases but I am not going to deny myself this opportunity. I said to myself. Besides I was too far gone. I fumbled around the pussy with my middle finger but couldn't find the opening. She helped me by grabbing my hand and guiding it over the target and with her finger over mine pushed it inside her. She was wet and once I had my finger inside, she got wetter and wetter very quickly. I slipped in another finger and she moaned. She reached out and grabbed my cock then drew me toward her pussy wrapping her legs behind me as she did so drawing me further towards her honey pot. My fingers came out and my cock went in all in one smooth movement.

"Ahhh" she moaned. "Father, I can't help it, the devil is making me do this."

"The devil is making me fuck her." I thought.

"You will be punished child." "Fuck her boy. Hurt her, give her no pleasure. Fuck her hard as you can."

I needed no urging; besides I was close to shooting my load. I hammered her pussy for just a few more strokes before I came in what felt like bucket loads. I stepped back. She was still shuddering. The vicar had picked up the wooden handled whip and reversing it plunged it deep into her cunt. Each violent stroke with the whip handle caused her to cry out. The handle was more than a couple of inches in diameter and it seemed to slide in and out of her pussy more and more easily. It was slick with her juices and made slurping sound as it went in and out.

"Come here boy. Your hands are smaller than mine stick your hand in and feel for that demon and pull it out."

I put my hand over her bush and slipped the three fingers from my middle finger to my little finger straight in without much effort. I added my forefinger to the opening and pushed. It slipped in up to the second knuckle with no effort. I pushed harder and my hand went in rocking back and forward with just my thumb outside of her cunt caressing her clitoris with the ball of the thumb. After only a few thrusts, I tucked the thumb towards the centre of my hand and pushed hard. My whole hand disappeared inside! She started up such a wailing and moaning but I wasn't sure if it was pain or pleasure.

"That's it boy you have the demon by the tail. Keep it going"

When I looked away from her pussy and towards the vicar's voice, I was shocked to see he had dropped his pants and stuck his cock in her mouth. He only had a small cock of about five inches long and about an inch in diameter. I wondered?

Suddenly she gave a lurch and cried out arching her back at the same time. I had heard about female ejaculations before but it looked like she was just pissing in great spurts. My hand slipped out with a 'plop' and she lay there apparently absolutely exhausted. The vicar was obviously shooting his load into her mouth judging by his jerky movements, after which he too lay there unmoving.

They were oblivious to me so I put my pants on and quietly left closing the front door quietly.

At the next choir practice the vicar acted as if nothing had happened, that is until the end of practice when we were clearing up when he asked if I would be available to help out with a task, he needed help with over at the vicarage.

I just grinned and nodded.