All Comments on 'Blessed Ch. 02: New Day, New World'

by TwilitDesires

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
PhysicallyImpossiblePhysicallyImpossiblealmost 5 years ago
yikes

Sharing Rhaliyah with other people, no matter their gender, is a huge turn-off. That's a shame too because the story was really good otherwise.

Phantom14Phantom14almost 5 years ago
Fantastic World.

Seriously, the world-building so far is lovely. I genuinely want to learn more about each of the Divines. I also hope we learn more about the apparent connections between Earth and Xeria.

Looking forward to more sexiness as well.

Phantom14Phantom14almost 5 years ago
Possible Demons?

Will there be Succubi in this story? Gladra did say that the Fallen were corruptions of the other species, so I wouldn't be surprised if they exist in Xeria.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Not sure about multiple relationships but otherwise an interesting chapter. Hope you don't have to wait as long before posting the next chapter.

TwilitDesiresTwilitDesiresalmost 5 years agoAuthor
@Phantom14

I probably won't reply much to comments on my works, but since it *was* a direct question, I'll respond, and do a little explaining as well.

The inclusion of succubi is likely, but not certain (since I tend to dislike 'oh, this race is PURE EVIL' tropes, so I'd need to not only figure out how to make Fallen *not* innately evil (which they've sort of been stated to be, which is my mistake), but also exactly what succubi (and other demons) would be). I'm very much a 'seat-of-my-pants' kind of writer, so while I have a general idea of where I'm going, it's in the same way that ancient sailors knew their destination was 'somewhere over there *gestures vaguely in a direction*' and less in a way of having a defined outline for my story. Likewise, there were comments on Ch 1 hoping that I'll take the fertility aspect and run with it, and while that will probably show up at some point, it won't be until Aaron is more settled in the world and has a larger following (I tagged these as 'harem' stories for a reason!). Note that by 'more settled' I mean he's more familiar with how things work (and I've figured out what that means), and has been in the world for a while.

Also, to everyone who's read, favorited, and commented (and followed me!), thank you so much. I was amazed that Ch 2 hit 'Hot' within a day or so of being published, and I love you all for your support.

Phantom14Phantom14almost 5 years ago
@TwilitDesires

Awesome. You don't have to make the Succubi straight-up evil, otherwise, I don't think there would be any point in Au'rea having a Champion and not one of the Warrior Gods. Plus, the other members of the Trine aren't combat-focused either.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Love it

Come and get me. Could do with a little mana.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful and enjoyable.

I love your take on it all. Only one nit. Training for war takes from sun up to sundown to develop muscle memory and such.

TwilitDesiresTwilitDesiresover 4 years agoAuthor
@anon

They aren't training to be front-line soldiers, or even skirmishers in a major war. They're traininf to be able to better defend the monastery should the worst occur, and possibly support real armies should they be called.

And while soldiers would be trained constantly, historically many other fighters, including knights and such who trained during times of peace had combat and war training interspersed with their other studies, knights especially, as they were often minor nobles and as such were expected to act the part alongside be combat-ready. Imagine a fief lord's armsmen, mostly prepared for fighting bandits during peace, but able enough to be called on for a full war. And the Priestesses aren't preparing to be real soldiers, but ancillary troops, likely focusing on magical support and first aid, with some exceptions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great!

Loved it. But I'll be honest, I felt ripped of by only having 2 chapters. Please write more.

RazzakelRazzakelover 3 years ago

Loving the story so far but if there is one thing that I dislike it is Rhaliyah being with others. I've always hated it when the MC of a harem story shares his women with others outside of his harem, it just completely ruins the story for me. If you mean she'll like sleep with other women in his harem then that is fine but if you mean sleeping with other men I won't be able to keep reading.

Ok I'm done ranting and even after everything I still rated this 5 stars because its a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wonderful story!

If i can offer feedback for a future revision, I think there is a little too much game logic. The categorisation of magic abilities is fine, if a little too on the nose, as it is an artificial division that people would make. But the use of too round numbers for natural processes, like exactly 360 days or 750 mana, grates a little. Making Mana discrete feels unnatural itself without some good justification.

Similarly the distribution of races into the three countries is too evenly cut for a naturally grown order.

While the introduction of hermaphrodism, especially with the theological implications is very well done, the interaction about polygamism is again a little too convinient.

To increase the literary quality, don't make things too easy or convinient for your protagonists or sexual fetishes.

It could have been more interesting to deal with confusion about chamber pots or personal hygiene in the morning. The fainting spell is a little cliché. And what a surprise that none of the stranger creature women were present at night and that there is exactly one of everything present.

But in all I am really happy about this. Only constructive criticism from me.

SillywillieSillywillieabout 3 years ago

Story is getting better and better keep up the good work

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

I'm still chuckling at the guy below and his " harem story " preferences . Really ? Anyway . Well done . I'm enjoying .

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardabout 2 years ago

Great story so far!

Although I keep getting thrown off every time you refer to Rhaliyah as an elfess. "Elf" describes the race and is not a gendered term. It refers to any and all gendered individuals of that race. Calling her an elfess is like calling Gladra a "humaness".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwilitDesires@TwilitDesires
/Just a guy who wants to be an author and has finally started to put in real effort towards that dream. I've got a lot of varied interests and tastes, not only in who I find attractive (petite and tiny has its place, so does bimbo-busty; fierce femme-fatales and vulnerable in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES