Blessings

Story Info
Her sister made me show her the truth.
5.2k words
3.74
26.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nobody under eighteen years old in sexual situations. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental. This little story is FICTION. Please don't try to bring in too much reality, okay?

Ten years we were together. We had loved and hated and loved and forgiven each other. Her sordid affair didn't hurt as much as she loved the predator, seemingly with all her heart, as she had once loved me.

She had caught me fairly drunk with my dick deep in her younger sister's mouth as my come erupted and Cynthia eagerly swallowed every drop. What a heated discussion followed that indiscretion! I am glad there were no knives close by or Sasha would have demonstrated her Russian heritage by cutting off some of my body parts. As it was we three rolled around in a naked brawl on our bed. Somehow my hard dick wound up in my wife Sasha's behind as her sister Cynthia licked Sasha from underneath. What followed that was a gigantic squirting orgasm and Sasha screaming like I was killing her. Her rectum grasped my cock in rhythmic contractions and I could not stop from coming deep in my angry wife's bowels.

Cynthia took out my still-hard cock and cleaned it as I had two final surprise jets of jism spurt into my darling sister-in-law's mouth. Cynthia has told me repeatedly that she loves eating my come, and if my slightly murderous wife Sasha ever refuses to suck my cock, she is always available. I feel very lucky indeed to have such a sexy, loving sister in law, and doubly lucky that she has an oral fixation on me! Cynthia made a show for me of her swallowing every single drop of my sperm. She then went "Aaahhh! Delicious." Wow. I think she will be my new wife when I dispose of my current cheating wife, Sasha.

I sincerely wished it were not so, and despite my best efforts at playing the "Pick me, Pick me!" game, she was bound and determined to leave me for the man who will take her for everything she owns, every red cent in her bank account, and she will facilitate her own economic demise because she thinks with her cunt. That pleasure organ is very nice, but it is pretty limited in it's ability to think! Much like men thinking with their dicks.

Sasha had climbed up on top of my torso and was draping her left tit into my drunken mouth, as Cynthia was latched on to Sasha's right nipple. Sasha was growling like a wild animal as we both nursed on her magnificent mammary glands. Sasha has huge perfect bosoms. Cynthia is almost as delightfully equipped with her own "DDD" cups. Sasha has custom-made bras because of her immense size. I will surely miss her gigantic girls.

"Max, stop wiggling around you dirty motherfucker. I can't get your dick to line up with you struggling. Cynthia, would you be a dear and aim this fucking dirty bastard's dick for me?" Cynthia sprang into action and I was balls-deep in my wife's vagina this time as she screamed again. As my cock entered her angry vagina, she grunted and spasmed in an orgasm, "Bastard! You always make me come when we are fighting with each other and then I can't remember what the hell I was fighting about!" Sasha groused. She was always bitching about something. It was her main hobby, making everything on earth my fault. I had no idea that I had such god-like powers. Apparently I am responsible for EVERYTHING that happens on earth.

"Maaaaaxxx, you dirty cheating fucker! Fuck my cunt. Ohhh! Shit! I'm... I'm... COOOMMMING!!!" I just then noticed Cynthia was full-on licking my wife's asshole for all she was worth. Sasha came like a freight train. She shuddered and her legs shook. Her toes were curled up, and her head was thrown back. She climaxed for a few minutes as her juices covered my dick and balls. I had not come that time. Sasha rolled off me and laid down eyes closed. Did she fall asleep? That was dismal. I thought I was doing a good job, and she's so bored that she falls asleep. Fuck! No wonder she is leaving me.

Cynthia was not one to waste an erection so she climbed up top of me and I was suddenly deep inside my darling sister-in-law. She shivered as my dick seemed to stretch her tight little cunt from my girth. I'm only maybe seven or eight inches long, but women have always seemed to enjoy how wide I am. My cock is thicker than a water glass when I am all excited. I thank the good Lord for what he gave me.

Cynthia was fucking me up and down like a race horse. She was staring into my eyes with dirty intent. Her next words shocked me.

"Max, I love you. I want you to breed me. I want to be your second wife or your mistress. I want to give you a dozen babies. Max, shoot your sperm deep into my womb. OhmyGodOhmyGod, I am ugh, ugh, YES... I'M COMING! Please Max, fill me up with your jism! Make me pregnant Max. I love you." Cynthia was peaking in a huge climax as I filled her womb with sperm. She shuddered in a huge orgasm. Cynthia was grasping me as tight as possible during her seemingly endless huge climax, her legs and ass shaking as her orgasm rolled over her and through her perfect body. She was clamped on my still rock hard cock as I shot gusher after gusher of my life giving little swimmers deep into her womb. I think I have just given her triplets

All of a sudden, Sasha was back up with a vengeance. She was slapping her sister's ass very hard, again and again. I don't think it had the desired effect on Cynthia as it seemed to cause her to climax again, even harder than before. Cynthia squeezed my dick in her orgasmic death-grip. I was the unworthy recipient of her corporal punishment and I shot another huge load deep inside Cynthia, directly into her womb I think. I had not had a double shot orgasm since I was nineteen. My jism went straight into her cervix and womb. At least it felt like that. My sperm shooting into her cunt caused another big orgasm in Cynthia. "Thank you Sasha. That was perfect." She kissed Sasha deeply. Sasha looked perplexed that she had just given Cynthia a double come from the spanking.

"You must always ask my permission before you fuck my husband. Do you hear me Cinder-block? If you are going to be a sister-wife, you have to help around here. Cleaning up and cooking too. Do you understand me?" Sasha was putting lube on and in her sister's ass. Sasha pulled my dick out of her sister's cunt and sucked on it for a minute. She didn't seem to mind our combined juices and sperm as she got me hard as a rock. She then aimed me into her sister's behind. My God she was STILL wonderfully tight. Cynthia shuddered again as I was deeper and deeper in her super-tight little rectum. I'm pretty sure she just had another nice big come on my dick. Her ass shook from the pleasure. Cynthia passed out this time. She did have a big smile on her face. I was hard as nails and stuck up my sister in law's asshole.

"You dirty little bitch." Sasha was upset that Cynthia had passed out from a really giant orgasm, one that I had just provided for her. Cynthia's "super-tight little rectum" provided me with wonderful pleasure as well; she squeezed the daylights out of my happy hard cock.

"Be nice Sasha, Cynthia wants to be wife number two, your sister wife. You two will talk morning noon and night, and probably laugh your asses off too. I am sorry about your sister giving me a very nice blow job. This should make you happy, as you hate giving me blowjobs. You hate when I come in your mouth. In fact, I think you don't want to do anything for me... ever. Do you even like my cock? Or me? Be honest.

"Would you like to divorce me? You can chase after that guy you like, Martin. You won't ever have to fuck me again. You can have half our money and take your car, and go move in with your lover boy Martin. I am on the mortgage because I bought this house years before we were married. So I am not giving you any part of my house. Besides, I am well aware of how much you love Marty, not me.

I grabbed her cell phone and sure enough the last five calls were to Martin. "Look at that, the last five phone calls were all to -guess who?- Martin. I don't even see my number on this screen, and this screen goes back three weeks; so yeah, you love him and not your husband at all. I got an idea!"

I called him on her phone.

"Martin? This is Max... Yes, that Max. Why don't you come pick up your girlfriend? Take her to dinner, then take her home with you. In fact, you can keep her permanently as your dirty little slut. She never wants to do anything with or for me, but she is all happy with you... Yes, I am going to divorce her, since that's what she wants. You can have her right now, permanently... Yeah, come on over and pick her up. Get her cheating ass out of here. What? That's none of your business. Yes, I will probably- look you dumb shit, I haven't divorced Sasha yet. Just come pick up your slut." I hung up on the criminal.

"You're... you're divorcing me? Why?" Sasha seemed confused about why I was ditching her cheating ass. Why the stupid act? She KNOWS exactly what she did and why she cheated, and that I have been excoriated from her heart. She is well aware of her behavior and actions. I am aware of her future plans, but I am moving her timetable forward. Why wait around for the unavoidable destruction of my marriage? Let's get it done right now, pull off the bandage quickly, not in agonizing slowness. Fuck that. She wants the criminal, not me... and she wants it permanent. Words from her own mouth.

"So I don't have to listen to you complain about my dick, or that I demand blowjobs all the time. You are never going to get my dick in your mouth again! Isn't that great? You don't have to lie to me, and sneak out to fuck Martin ever again. Why don't you pack a bag for now and come over tomorrow to pick up the rest of your stuff. I have some divorce papers that need to be signed. You should get a lawyer or have your father look at the paperwork, but don't let him see the evidence that my detective compiled. He doesn't need to see you fucking Martin. I don't want to upset him for no good reason." I tried to explain it to her.

"But I don't want to get divorced." Sasha told me with tears in her eyes. It seemed a little late in the game for tears and reconciliation. She fuckin hates my guts. I saw this as academy award winning acting. I clapped.

"Bravo! Well done. I'm sure you will win the Oscar for that performance!"

"I'm not acting. I'm not lying. I do love you Max."

"Oh yeah right. PU-LEASE! You complain constantly about everything about me, everything I do, everything I say, even how I look. I got it, message received, you really HATE MY GUTS. No problem. Divorce takes care of that. You only fuck me after we fight. You bitch if I don't lick your snatch and then you complain about being sore if I do. You must love the taste of his cum because you suck him and swallow his jizz after you savor his taste in your cheating mouth. Sasha, you are probably PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD. NOT MY BABY... HIS. You sicken me. I am done. Your disrespect is so bad towards me, I can't take it anymore. GO PACK A BAG. MARTIN WILL BE HERE FOR YOU ANY MINUTE NOW."

"But I love you. Martin was a mistake. I promise never to see him again ever."

"Oh really? Watch this." I punched up the evidence disk and there in our big screen was my naked wife covered in his goo staring into Martin's eyes, "Do you love me?" She asked him. They were fucking in my bed, right where we were now. Sasha looked very happy. Not like she does now. She smiled as she gazed in deep affection into the creeps' eyes. The fact that it was sooo important that the fucker loved her was not lost on me.

"Yes, way more than your stupid husband! Do you love me?" Martin

asked my traitorous soon-to-be ex-wife. He really only loved her money but he was a good enough actor for Sasha. Did she really love him? She answered the question in breathless emotion.

"Oh yeah, I do. I can't wait to be together all the time. I'll divorce Max and you and I can get married and have babies. Oh Marty, I love you so much!" Sasha hugged and kissed her evil paramour with all her stupid heart. She had her million dollar smile on. I haven't seen that smile in ages. Martin saw it all the time. Time to stop this insanity once and for all time. She needs to go. I really can't stand to look at her dirty cheating face another minute.

On the video screen: "Let's not wait. Let's make one now!" Martin was laughing as they coupled up in missionary position. Martin was much smaller than me in the dick department. I guess that's what she wants. Too bad it wasn't me. I flicked off the video. Sasha was crystal clear in the video. My detective had outdone herself. She had cost me a king's ransom, but she was worth every penny. The evidence was incontrovertible.

I spoke quietly, "Sasha, I wanted to give you one last time with me, so you have something to remember me by. I loved you with all my heart Sasha. But the hard truth is you don't love me. Your sister here seems to be in love with me. So I guess you need your freedom back. Here." I handed her my ring. I took her rings off her left hand. She was weeping now. I have no idea why. This was her own plan except... on my timetable now. She seems like such an idiot sometimes. She's going to get EXACTLY WHAT SHE WANTS, so why the flood of tears? Stupid bitch. I am giving her such a nice present: her freedom. She can marry that sweetheart Martin, the man she really loves.

"Sasha, you are such an idiot. You're giving up Max here for Mr. 'Mini-Martin'? Show her his clip." Cynthia told me. I didn't want to.

"No, no, no." I said with authority. Cynthia was going to fuck things up for me.

"Why not? She has a right to know." Cynthia spoke up.

"BECAUSE THEN SHE WON'T LEAVE!" I replied. "She'll never leave if she understands the truth. I already told her the truth and she didn't believe any of it." I told her several times and she just thinks that I am a dumbass jealous husband. She swore she was going "get him out of her system and then return to me and her marriage. What marriage? She killed it. I'm not letting her kill me.

"Cynthia, I have told her repeatedly and she said I'm just a 'jealous bastard'. Her words. She said that I was lying, again and again. I have no desire to change her mind now. She DESERVES what she is going to get now. I didn't do anything to provoke her stupidity. I begged her to come home, to come back to me. She spit in my face. I don't want to show her."

"Max, she may be extremely stupid, but she needs to know the truth!" Cynthia didn't want her sister to be blindsided. She loved her dumb sister. "It would not be right, not at least letting her know the truth. If she really truly loves him, she will forgive him and it won't matter." Cynthia had a point.

"After all of the shit she has done to me, I thought a nice little surprise was the perfect gift for her. She has cheated on me how many times? Now she is probably pregnant with his child." I told Cynthia. Yeah, I was currently balling my sister in law, but she really loved me, unlike my soon-to-be slut ex wife. I considered Sasha to be a big lost cause. I had enough hard evidence to divorce the stupid bitch ten times over.

"Please Max, just show her. I am begging you. I promise you I will make it up to you tonight and then for the rest of our lives. She, She... she needs to see for herself. Please Max? I don't ask much from you, just your love. She can believe it or not, but she needs to see the evidence, same as you do. You don't have to stay married to her either way. You can file with the evidence you have, or just go the irreconcilable differences route. Please?" Cynthia was begging me. She was going to make it up to me, in truth.

"Ok, but she was almost out of the house. Now I'll have to listen to the bitch cry all night." I looked at Cynthia, "What happens now is your fault."

I got the evidence disc and put it on the big screen tv. There was her lover, Martin, drink in hand at a bar with his best friend and his lesser friends as well. He was heard clearly over the loud bar noises. He was holding court with all his cronies. He was obviously proud of himself.

Martin was speaking to his best friend. "-so I have been fucking the dumb bitch for months and months now. When she leaves her stupid cuck husband for me I'm gonna fuck her for two or three months more, and when they split the money, I'm going to clean out her accounts. I already opened up two new credit cards in her name. I'll take out the maximum cash advance with me as well... Get this. Her husband TOLD HER ALL ABOUT ME. The stupid bitch didn't believe him!" He and his friends laughed their heads off. They were aware of how idiotic and hard-headed Sasha could be.

"What about your wife Marty? Won't she get a clue?" his friend asked him. Martin was in a talkative mood.

"Nah, she is eight months preggers. She hasn't let me touch her for months and she likes it when I come up here to work. Next month I'll have to go back for the delivery, but then she will not let me touch her for another six or eight weeks. She likes me to get out, I swear.

"So I will leave Sasha at that point. Just in time for her birthday. Dumb bitch. Her husband is hung like a horse. Her cunt is huge. I gotta fuck her asshole or skullfuck her to get any friction at all. Sometimes I fist-fuck her because she's so huge down there. She likes it. The worse I treat her, the more she loves me. Her dumb-ass husband treats the skank like a queen and look how she treats him! What an idiot he is, trying so hard to get her back. She only loves me now, and she loves how bad I treat her. She needs therapy. So pretty soon I'll be out of here. Sure beats actually working for a living." he laughed again. "To Sasha, my sexy rich slut and meal ticket!" They all clicked glasses.

The clip ended. Sasha was wide eyed and mouth open in shock. This was not the first time I had given her accurate information regarding her larcenous paramour. I had told the dumb bitch repeatedly EXACTLY what Martin was, and what he was after. Sasha was only thinking with her cunt. She never believed me, not once. I had never lied to her, but she still believed him over me. Well maybe until now. She heard the truth from his own lips. I'm pretty sure this information was delivered to the cops by my investigator. She is still an officer of the court. Little late for my marriage, but Sasha was truly the person who killed that. I could not blame the crook, because that's what he is, a criminal. She was the one that went along with his program of deception and deceit. She was so enamored with him, and through with me. She gets most, if not all of the blame.

I blame myself as well. I was just not enough of a man to protect my stupid wife from this venomous creature. Like the garden of Eden, the serpent had got her assent and her heart, although not strictly specified. That's my interpretation and I feel tossed out of the garden, my marriage. It's done. I have been praying to God for his grace and guidance. I guess it was a big test, and I flunked out.

Sasha was beside herself crying... she had given up on her wonderful husband for this... serpent. She was running around looking for something. She looked determined. She was digging in the closet and kitchen drawers.

"What are you looking for?" Cynthia asked her. Sasha was looking like a madman.

"His rifle. I'm going to shoot off Martin's balls and then kill myself. I don't want to kill him, I want him in horrible, terrible agony. Me, I just want to die after I shoot the damn fuckface. Max where is your gun? I know, just give me the little nine-millimeter. Easier to shoot and less recoil. Where is it Max?" Sasha asked me.

"Hidden. You don't need to shoot him. He's probably having a little difficult conversation with the police about a powdered substance in his car. His fingerprints are all over that sandwich bag. He gotta lotta 'splainin to do Lucy! That last clip is on his facebook page. I had a chat with his lovely wife. She might come stay here with me and Cynthia. She just texted me. She has nobody to help her, so I will at least give her a place to stay with her kids. Martin might have a previous engagement for the next fifteen years or so. My lawyer's are pressing so many charges... so go rush to your lover's side. He needs you now. Get out of my house now!"

12