All Comments on 'Blessings'

by CrazyDaveTrucker60

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

Interesting story!

4

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

Always rough around the edges, this one was an entertaining read. 3.8*

heydog52heydog523 months ago

That story was the shit. 5 stars

JensensloverJensenslover3 months ago

"Nobody under eighteen years old in sexual situations. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental. This little story is FICTION. Please don't try to bring in too much reality, okay?"

Couldn't include an incest warning? 1*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

I wanted to like this but it feels like it was written by a 14 year old who’s only experience with sex is jerking off to pictures of his dads porno mags.

I had no idea who was cheating, who wasn’t and being told to breed some idiot girl seems like a bad idea.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fun and a good job drawing this reader in.

Eroticism is always a plus, btw, nice.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago
meh

to too short

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Did some rank amateur highjack this account? Disappointing...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

In your dreams

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Too extravagant and disorganized. And, as usual, None of it made any sense. The wife is terminally stupid, organically fucked in the head. So what made this dumb shit cuck think she was ever marriage material? And who's fault is that? He got what he married so he deserved what he got. Stupid people live fucked up lives. Thanks for your version.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Maybe I missed something, this was one the worst pieces of shit I have ever seen on this site. Absolutely no redeeming value. Seems to have been written by an 8th grader

SwordWielderSwordWielder3 months ago

LOL. Another great over-the-top story. Dave, you did miss 1 angle though. Sasha needs to make a call to her Uncle Stephano who is connected and a made man(mafia) and explain to him what Martin did to her. Then Stephano can arrange payback to occur in jail. Martin may survive, but of course his life will never be the same and almost certainly he will be crippled and eventually brutally killed in prison.

JerryDancerJerryDancer3 months ago

Anger issues, much?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Cops are not officers of the court. Some law enforcement are but they don’t have the panoply of police powers in the ordinary course of their duties. Think bailiffs in courtroom or sheriffs

This story was dumb in general. No reason why wife has to leave. And she can take the dvds about her being scammed so criminals nonsense is not believed, if it ever would.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wonderful story! Sasha, the whore is getting hers. Max has maybe got 2 babies in his REAL WIFE' Cynthias belly, and she wants as many as the babies daddy, her husband, can put there! It would be nice to hear her tell Sasha, my husband put twins in his wife, ME!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What was that?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

WTF was this? Aside from a waste of time…

WargamerWargamer3 months ago

A bit all over the place. But l always like your stories

4/5

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Dave brings a little craziness to every story he posts. This was pretty damn good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazyDaveTrucker60@CrazyDaveTrucker60
I've worked a string of jobs. From cab driver to construction worker, to glamour photographer to truck driver. I drive a big truck in New York. I'm also a trainer, having trained over 120 guys to drive tractor trailers.I also write erotic stories and poems.