Blessings and Curses 02

Story Info
Lil Daisy reconnects with old flame.
1.8k words
4.5
1.8k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blessings and Curses 02

A blessing and a curse happened just prior to our planned holiday cookout. I'll start with the blessing first because oh, hell yeah, Lil Daisy was ready for a holiday cookout. I mean I was nervous as hell to step out in front of Charlie and Chad. I liked the reflection in the mirror and if my fishnets and short coveralls take away at least of the questions and comments, then yeah, bring it on, bring on the party and let my thick thighs show you how well I fill the bottom of the Denim suit. Little Miss Lil Daisy is ready to serve up some burnt burgers and all the beer you ask for.

The curse of the holiday weekend was Drax getting drunk and admitting that I never got the return attention I was looking for because when he went over to Chad's every Wednesday to play video games, they weren't playing video games. It seems that the only challenge was which piece of furniture he was to bend over on. Alcohol, right?

Anyways, we weren't involved, even though there were many heated moments during my roleplaying Sunday's, but that was over immediately. He could have his field plowed by Chad all day long if that's what he wanted. I was blessed enough to move on and his curse was hitting the bottle.

For my final roleplaying Sunday's, I held a team meeting in my closet and informed all of my characters that we would be on vacation for a while. Sunday, fun days were on hold.

And then, OMFG, I realized that I had too many Chang pages! I had Lil Daisy, Lil Devil Dina, Vampire Belinda, Chef Suzie, Street Worker Shelia, Little Bo Peep, Tinker Bell and Nurse Betty (I re-hired Nurse Stacey, but renamed her because of the embarrassing way I fired her). And I'm ignoring the Thomas Twins because holy snap, that was too much work! I mean, they still a page and all, but OMG, the selfies were too much.

So, as I said, I was prepared to move, but I was still prepared to host the cookout. I mean, none of this was Charlie's or Chad's fault and the invitations had been RSVP'd.

And then I thought to myself, holy snap, I might get too much attention today! I mean, Chad may not even flinch because he's all about plugging Drax, but Charlie may want to help me grill up those burgers. I mean, he tried to grill my buns before last year and by that, I mean I suppose I accidently put my buns in a position for him to grill, but he passed.

Anyways, the cookout curse had been set, the deck table has been set and we were all about to bless the food on the table, one way or another. Well, all of us except Drax who was still on the bottle.

I thought it might be blessing in my favor to send both, Chad and Charlie, a picture text in advance, so I did. Their responses were mixed. Charlie replied "on my way" and Chad replied "cool, where's Drax", which just confirmed that Chad had other aspirations, but I still forwarded them a link to my Chang homepage.

When I knew the guys would be showing up, I told Drax to stop crying and to dry his eyes and reminded him that his boyfriend Chad would be here soon. Hah, the look he gave me was priceless as I grabbed the platter of hamburger patties and headed out to grill. I mean, the guy couldn't hardly touch me all summer even though I costume role played my ass off every Sunday for him and yet he could bend over every Wednesday night and take a pounding from Chad. Huh, fair deal, right? NOT.

With all deals off, I greeted the guys at door and literally let them show themselves inside. I was on the move and gave the smallest of fleeting glimpses of Lil Daisy as I dashed outside to place two beers on the deck table and took advantage of the space between the deck and BBQ grill. LOL, I only hoped that the extra distance didn't add anything to my thighs like the TV cameras do.

"First beer is on the table guys. Drax is pretty drunk and I'll have burgers burnt in no time. Have a seat."

It may have been a curse that Charlie approached me, but he did respond with a few other texts than I talked about earlier.

"Lil Daisy, I know what has been going on! You need to come to your senses."

"LOL, you know nothing Charlie. But take a seat on the deck sweetie. I'll bring you another beer soon enough. By the way, that emoji you attached to your last text was a pucker kiss lip print, you know that right? Or are you all thumbs on your phone? Go ahead and sit with the Chad babe, I'll open your beer in a moment. Oh, and have Chad prop Drax up. He's been hitting that bottle for a while. By the way, it was harmless roleplaying in my silly costumes, but that's over now. And by another way, ah, you passed on me last year."

"Hah, I passed on Eric! Things look different now, I mean things are different now. Anyways, I sent that lip print because, well, you know why, right? I was thinking about the camping trip last year. I know you said it was an accident and all, but you like me, right Lil Daisy? I mean, we shared a sleeping bag. Also, can you easily get out of those coveralls?"

"I will admit that it was an intentional accident, but I was chilly, but I'm sorry for surprising you the way I did. That's one apology from me. And I don't know about the coveralls. I imagine that they will come off quickly, but no one has ever bedded me, oops, I mean, you know, tried to pull them. Go back to the table before people start thinking that we're having an affair. Kiss, kiss, bye."

Hah, Charlie is so easy, but he gets credit for remembering that I crawled into his sleeping bag, by accident of course and he's getting a little credit for approaching me in the open, especially in front of my drunk roommate, Drax and Chad.

"Fine, but I'm officially asking you out. I mean, I'm not asking Eric out and I don't know where we can go with you wearing those tiny coveralls, but I'm asking you out. So, come up with something else to wear and say yes."

"LOL, ask me again in the kitchen sweetie. Oh, and for the record, so far, I'm the only one who made an apology. Now get and let me burn these burgers."

Easy as pie, if that's what I want. The problem is that I only wear costumes and Lil Devil Dina is going to look ridiculous walking into a movie theater if it's not Halloween, right? Anyways, as I burnt the burgers and distributed a few beers around, I just reminded myself that it's a blessing that I met Brenda the sales girl at the mall and maybe she would come up with a suggestion for a normal and everyday fem outfit.

I guess I'm saying it's a curse to have only costume characters in my closet and to be truthful, I don't even know how that happened.

But for now, I needed to tend to the guys and make Charlie work for it. And Charlie was going to have to come up with some lame excuse for why he freaked out so badly last year in his sleeping bag when I rolled over and faced him. And believe me, he didn't like that! He liked it well enough when I faced away from him (ugh, as Eric, by the way), but all bets were off the table when I all emotional on him and asked him to ignore what was going on down there. Huh, now that I think of it, it was following week when I bought my first costume, Lara Croft. Unfortunately, the Lara Croft costume was pretty cheap and didn't last too long.

Anyways, back to the boys at table and one quick wave to Mr. Letterman from next door.

"Burgers burnt to a crisp, boys. Enjoy. So, where is Drax? LOL, applying more eye drops to his red and swollen eyes? Chad, looking good today. New t-shirt? T-shirt #2? And by the way, I'm fishing for compliments."

"Funny, but yeah, they were giving away free t-shirts at the Fall Festival. And I don't know what happen to Drax. We grabbed a beer and he grabbed another bottle of vodka. I think he may something on his mind."

"And????"

"You're cool. I'd pick Raspberries along side of you. Got any mustard for these hockey pucks?"

"BRB."

Oh, holy passed out naked snap, Drax was naked on his bed, on his back and gone. I suppose it was fortunate I checked in on him first so I could cover him with a blanket and pick up the bottle which was half spilled on his floor. Fortunately, I like the scent of Raspberries.

"Hey, there you are, Lil Daisy. Were you checking in on Drax? Is he cool?"

"Yeah, I think he over did it too quickly, but he may have mumbled something about wanting to talk to Chad, but never mind that right now. Charlie, you owe me an apology. Your reaction was hurtful and all I wanted was to get warm."

"Give it a break. That was a huge surprise for me and I never played cock fight before."

"Ah, keep going because I reversed spooned you for several minutes before I rolled over and spoiled the moment. And I already apologized for that, so your turn. Also, I was chilly."

Well, it seemed that getting an apology in words out of Charlie seemed like a curse, so I took Chad his mustard, told him about his boyfriend's condition and asked to at least wait until Drax woke up before he started to drill for oil. LOL, funny ass Chad came right back that he has moved on from Drax. It seemed like he was blessed enough to convince Darlene to the spend the night with him and that was the end of his gay male relationships (LOL, I added "gay").

Huh, so, Chad dumped Drax, I dumped Drax and I had Charlie thinking about the good old days.

LOL, all I had to do was to come up with an outfit that didn't represent a fairy tale or video character. Huh, maybe easier said than done, right? By the way, why can't I wear these coveralls into a movie theater?

End Blessings and Curses 02