Blessings and Curses 01

Story Info
Eric wears a different costume every Sunday night.
2.5k words
3.81
5.3k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blessings and Curses 01

I suppose it's a blessing that I'm built to wear the clothes, but it seems like a curse that I wear more costumes than anything else. It's not exactly a blessing that my thighs are larger than I would like them to be, but it's not a curse how they look when they are wrapped in fishnets as they come out of a short costume skirt. Besides, heels magically make everything look so much better for the most part.

It was a curse for me to only have one person to dress for, but to Drax it must have been a blessing to have me dress for him every Sunday night. Curse or blessing, we quickly settled into a weekly night of fun and role playing. Blessing or curse, the next steps came so freely for both of us. Drax probably felt blessed to have a nurse or a little devil sucking him off regularly and for some reason, I never felt cursed for enjoying it so much.

My other blessing was his curse. Drax was cursed with some sort "have to blow now" sex drive and he never took the 30 seconds it takes to put on a lubricated condom. I wasn't afraid of Drax breaking my seal, but I took it as a blessing that he never did before his load was running down between my butt cheeks and down my thighs. The first few times seemed like a messy sex curse, but as time went on, well, it was still a curse, but I was blessed with the ability to get used to it and to eventually look forward to it.

Blessing or curse, curse or blessing, Drax always fell into that "shamed" mode afterwards and the night was over. Drax and I were roommates and he would shamefully retreat to his bedroom after he caught his breath. He probably thought I was more exhausted than he was as I maintained my pose as he walked past me, but the truth is, I wanted that "good night roomie" slap on my fat ass. It was our thing, our routine if you will, every Sunday night. I imagine we both felt blessed to carry on with such a torrid affair in the secrecy of our home, but it was a curse that he was reaping all of the benefits.

It was a curse that I couldn't bring it to his attention that even a roleplaying CD wanted relief too and Drax must have felt so blessed to have such a roommate who would consistently take care of his fantasy and never ask for anything in return. Well, all of my many characters have mumbled many different things to him, but his shame of rolling around with his roommate blocked his ears. It's a curse that a guy can live as a one and done kind of guy and ignore the costumed character panting on the floor.

I consider it a curse the day Nurse Stacey had the nerve to "accidently" let him see a video on Chang to remind him that there were two people involved in our Sunday nights. It was a blessing that he got the message, but it was a curse that he misunderstood the concept. All I wanted was a little touching in return whereas he wanted to amplify the scene in the fake Tranny video.

It was a blessing that he touched me the following Sunday, but it was a curse that he gripped both, the pillar and the stones so firmly. Drax probably felt he was blessing me with my fantasy and he probably thought my eyes were rolling back in my head as a sign of sexual pleasure, but the truth was that I was passing out from the pain of his manly squeeze. It was a blessing that he released my tools before I hit the ground, but it was a curse that it became another part of our weekly roleplaying Sunday nights. It was a blessing that he eventually got the message and found my comfortable threshold, but it was a curse that he felt I could handle a tighter and tighter grip as each week passed. I was finally getting something before he felt all that shame, but please, don't try this at home. There is a sexual element to it, but it's painful and heaven forbid if you actually bust a nut while being held in a vice grip. Balls are good at shooting stuff out, but curse the day when they are asked to accept a return. If you do try this home, just be certain to have your own Nurse Stacey close by.

On one Sunday night, I thought we had found a comfort zone, so Maid Gina got on her hands and knees to clean the floor. I apologized for forgetting to wear the fancy ruffled panties and suggested that he gently inspect my dangling pillar and stones from the rear. OMG, he did, but his shame took over and he released my equipment and scooted around to my front and took his pleasure. It was a curse that he just wasn't there yet, but at least he touched and maybe, just maybe gently stroked Maid Gina for a moment. Maybe a baby step win and maybe not. He still retreated to the safety of his bedroom after showing me how he likes Maid Gina to use his scrub brush.

It wasn't a blessing to be on such a one-way street all the time and although it seemed like a blessing that the Farmer's Daughter was going to fix that, it turned out to be a curse. Lil Daisy was successful in almost getting her cow milked and Lil Daisy noted that it was his best effort to date, but it was still a curse that he was so hung up on things. The evening wasn't completely ruined, but the Lil Daisy was left alone to work the corn field after the Farmer's Daughter baled his hay. It's my curse that the only person I have to play with falls into such dark state as soon as his balls are empty.

Lil Daisy reached a frustration level that mandated a team meeting and all of my characters gathered to take a vote. Unfortunately, we all agreed that mutual satisfaction wasn't meant to be and we all agreed that our living conditions were going to go downhill. Vampire Belinda accepted the responsibility to offer our apologizes to Drax and actually walked into his bedroom to admit defeat. Drax nodded in acceptance of the apologies and even attempted to apologize twice. His shame is his curse.

Curse or blessing, things got back to normal after a while and I wasn't exactly complaining. I was still blessed with the opportunities to dress in my silly little costumes and Drax was blessed with regular releases. LOL, nope, he still hadn't figured out the lubricated condom thing yet, so his mess was everywhere except where most people believe it belongs.

And our blessed and cursed summer rolled on. I was blessed to continue to wear my little costumes, he blessed to have a willing play thing to blast on or in and I was cursed with cleaning my silly costumes all time because he was blessed enough to have a place to leave his mess.

And then a rock must have hit him in the head

As Labor Day came around, my shy and insecure roomie changed, Mr. One Nut, Done & Retreat Drax, requested a medical exam from Nurse Stacey on an unusual Wednesday evening and like I said, it's a blessing that I can wear such a medical uniform, so I told him to sit in the waiting room until his name was called.

I was hoping to be blessed with unusual medical fluid release, so Nurse Stacey went commando under her white medical dress and left her pillar and stones readily available. For a minute I thought I was going to be blessed with something closer to a 50-50 role playing relationship going forward, but one look at his expression told me not to get my hopes to high. But I was blessed that he took me to the edge or pretty close to it, but he cursed me when I had enough of this game and held his hand in place. I knew he wanted something special and he was going to have to pay full price at the pump.

I was very blessed to actually moan and groan for once and OMG, he cursed me for 10 minutes because my stuff was all over his hand. But the hell with that, I was blessed to fall back on the couch all out of breath for once. Nurse Stacey is getting a promotion. I mean, Nurse Stacey had to catch her quickly because he needed to be blessed, but Nurse Stacey was happy to do it. At the end of it all, it was a blessed moment and I felt that maybe, just maybe, a few issues may be behind us.

And then, OMG, I felt blessed that he was actually going to talk to me for a minute or two before hiding out in his bedroom. And then, OMG, he opened his mouth and shocked Nurse Stacey to the core.

CURSE!

Drax was about to make a confession and I was cursed that the only costume I didn't have in the closet was a Nun uniform. But I was blessed that Drax finally opened up and recognized the lop-sided Sunday's we had been having. However, it was a curse to hear his solution, although it was nice to know that at least he was considering me.

Unfortunately for Drax, I had to reject his idea. Fortunately for Drax, he moved his head away just in in time to miss my hand slap. Blessing or curse, LOL, I slap like a sissy.

Drax thought he was offering me a blessing when he suggested that he have a few of the guys over for a hamburger cookout over the Labor Day weekend while Maid Gina served them. Drax thought he was providing me with a way to have my fun and finish by surrounding me with three drunk and horny guys. It was a blessing to finally hear him admit that he was really struggling with how to let me have my satisfaction, but I reminded him that making up for his short comings by having Maid Gina groped and poked wasn't the answer.

I carefully reminded him that Maid Gina simply couldn't remember to her wear her fancy panties and her fat butt globes were too exposed for such a cookout. LOL, it was a curse that he reminded me that our new "pillar and stones" thing was best performed without my undies being in the way and bless my quickness to come right back with "yeah, but not with three drunk and horny guys" and himself. As much as Maid Gina liked to expose her fishnet covered thunder thighs, it was only comfortable in our private setting and for selfies on Chang.

And then SOB, curse the day and then curse that day again, when Nurse Stacey sold out.

Nurse Stacey must had been sampling too many of her own drugs because Nurse Stacey suggested a counter offer and by that, I mean bless the day that Nurse Stacey retires because she said that although there was no way that Maid Gina could parade around in her small costume, Lil Daisy might be willing to do it just as long as she could wear her short coverall outfit.

By the way, Nurse Stacey didn't get her promotion or the chance to retire. She got fired!

Nurse Stacey wasn't authorized to hand out server duties for the sweet and innocent Lil Daisy, but Drax took her offer as a blessing and sent out "save the date" e-cards. Nurse Stacey continued to sell us out by rolling onto his lap and whispering in his ear about what he's missing by not taking the 30 seconds to roll a lubricated condom. Thankfully, it was a blessing that Nurse Stacey realized the mistake she just made and praised the heavens that he gyrated himself to a complete lap dance without reaching for a condom, but he still had the curse of his "afterwards" mental issues and disappeared into his bedroom.

Nurse Stacey was walked out of door with her box of personal belongings for such close quarters fraternizing and her future benefits were denied. If you need your own Nurse Stacey, she might be located on the corner of 7th and Elm, but don't expect her dress to be clean and while. It's a rough corner for the Middleton working girls.

Although there was a cursed Saturday evening coming soon, Lil Daisy took it as blessing that her entire prize package would be covered in Denim. It wasn't a lot of Denim, but her coverall shorts would protect her pillar and stones from the squeezing and gripping game, not to mention how well protected her backside would be. I was nervous as hell, but bless be Denim.

Ugh, it was also a curse how I couldn't get the "pillar and stones" phrase out of my head, but it seemed like a blessing that at least Drax came up with it. I took it as a blessing that maybe he broke through one of his mental issues and blessed it as a baby step win. No matter what happens on Saturday, I am still all about our secret Sunday nights and each baby step win is a blessing. I just want a partner who is willing or wants to engage.

When I went shopping to upgrade my Lil Daisy look, I came across so many more blessings and curses all mixed together.

I felt blessed to have the nerve to finally go out in public and I was certainly blessed to wear my original coverall shorts so well, but curse the sales clerk girl for toying with me and teasing me so much. I mean, bless her heart for helping me out so much, but curse her for having so many suggestions and for knowing what I needed.

I felt blessed that I left her store with a very small crop top shirt, a farmers plaid shirt, some new undies, some new fishnets (stockings and pantyhose style), a cute cowgirl hat and a farmers bandana that I could roll up and tie around my neck for a choker.

Curse or blessing, she knew too much about my lifestyle. Blessing or curse, I'm glad she did.

And it was a definite blessing when she pointed to the hair supply store in the mall and used her hands and words to explain how much hair should protrude from under the cowgirl hat. Hah, sales techniques have certainly changed these days, but I think it was a curse how easily she had me sold, but it seemed like a blessing that Lil Daisy was going to look so much fresher.

End Blessings and Curses 01