Blessings and Fulfillment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we finished the second block and crossed the street to the third block, I saw the "Gypsy's" across the street, standing outside their door, looking so beautiful and sexy. Tim pulled me into the next bar where we continued our "one beer, one bar" tour of the adult entertainment area.

In this bar I needed to "freshen up" but I remembered to tell the guys that I was "going to take a mean piss". I almost blew it when I started to head for the lady's bathroom; I was able to pass it off by saying that I had too much to drink. In the bathroom I did something that I had not done in over three years...I stood up to pee. That was a strange feeling for me, for years I had sat down to pee, just like a woman.

When I came back the guys were getting lap dances from some of the dancers. As I sat down a dancer came and started to give me a lap dance, telling me that Tim had already paid for it. It felt very strange to me having a woman "serve" me; I wanted to be "serving" her. After the dancers were done, we continued down the block, where I looked over at the "Gypsy's" door, but they were all inside doing whatever they did there. Tim noticed me looking over there and told me that I should go inside when we got there.

After visiting a few more bars we crossed to the "Gypsy's" side of the street and started our return trip. After visiting a few more bars we were next door to the "Gypsy's" door and Tim was kidding me about seeing them.

I told him that maybe the next time we came here I would do just that. As we headed to the next bar, passing the "Gypsy's" door Tim pushed me through their door. Stumbling through the door I saw the "Gypsy's" sitting around, in what looked like, a living room.

One of the "Gypsy's" stood up, walked over to me, taking my hand, and led me to a small alcove where she told me to wait for a moment. All I could think was I was to wait here while someone else left so we would not see each other.

After only a minute a very old "Gypsy" came into the alcove and told me that they did not run a whore house but what they did offer was "blessings and fulfillment". She then lit some candles and incense then she blessed me.

When she was done, I felt at peace with the world and with myself, so I gave her a fifty-dollar tip. As she took it, she said that in the morning I would be fulfilled. When I asked just what she meant but all she would say was "You already know the answer to that question." Puzzled, I caught up with Tim and the rest of the guys in the next bar where Tim and the rest of the guys teased me about being a "minute man, a fast fuck".

I told him that it was not a whore house and all they offered were "blessings and fulfillment", whatever that was. We kept up our "one bar, one beer" trek for a few more bars when I started to feel lightheaded and dizzy.

I told Tim and the guys that I was not feeling well and that I was calling it a night. As we left that bar, I told Tim that I would call him in the morning as I caught a taxi to take me back to my hotel.

When I got back to my room I took off my male clothes, glued my breast forms back on, and put on my white baby doll nightie with matching panties and went to bed where I fell into a deep sleep right away.

When I woke up sun light was streaming through the cracks in the curtains and I could feel that my breast forms had come unglued from my chest. Thinking that I must have been drunker that I thought I must have done a poor job of gluing them on last night I picked them up and put them on the night table. Then I got up to go to the bathroom where I passed the full-length mirror on the closet door where I saw that I was still wearing my breast forms.

I looked back at the night table, seeing my breast forms sitting there, I grabbed at my chest and for the first time I could feel my hands on my tits. With trembling hands, I pulled off my white baby doll nightie where I got the shock of my life, I had real breast complete with big nipples. Then I pulled off my panties where I saw that my cock had been replaced with a real vagina. I was a real woman!

Now I knew just what the old "Gypsy" had meant. Forgetting that I had to pee, I stood in front of the mirror and explored my new body, my face had changed, gotten softer, more feminine, my nipples were responsive to my fingers, getting fatter and firmer. Then I slid my hands down to my new pussy where I found my new clit. There was a jolt of pleasure as my fingers stroked my clit that made my knees week. I went back to the bed where I continued to explore my new body.

My fingers went straight to my pussy and I started to slide a finger inside myself. Changing hands, I sucked my own juices off my fingers as I played with myself, giving myself orgasm after orgasm.

The ringing of the phone caused me to jump; answering it I heard a feminine, my new, voice answering the phone. It was Tim calling to check on how I was doing. Remembering that I was no longer Tom, but that I was now Katie, I told Tim that "Tom" had left a short time ago to "talk to a client, for work" and would be back in a few hours.

Tim then asked me if Carla knew that I was there with Tom. I told him that Carla was back at home and she did know that "I" was here with Tom. Tim then, in an off handed way, say that he would like to come over "to meet" me.

I told him that would be wonderful, that "Tom" had told me about his, Tim's, "skill" with the woman. We decided that Tim would come over in an hour to "meet" me.

I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to take a bubble bath, but I had to stop and admire my new body in the mirror. I was so happy; I had the body I had always wanted, and I even had a man coming over to my hotel room to make love to me.

As I went into the bathroom, I remembered that I still had to pee, so squatting on the toilet, as I had done for over three years, I peed. When I wiped myself, I got excited all over again. It was all I could do not to sit there and finger fuck my new pussy to an orgasm. Filling the tub with hot water, I added some scented bubble bath then slid into the rich, thick bubbles where now I could not help but to play with my new body.

All too soon I had to get out to get ready for Tim's visit. I had not packed too much of "Katie's" clothes, but I did have some.

Because, on this trip, I knew that I would be spending most of my time with Tim, in "drab", I did not pack much of "Katie's" clothes. All I had brought was a lightweight yellow sun dress, a few pieces of lingerie, my makeup, one baby doll night gown and the outfit that I had worn for the drive here.

My choices were limited so I slipped on a yellow satin and lace thong and my sun dress. This time, when I did my make up, I would not have to apply make up to the edges of my breasts to hide their edges. My breasts were real! I decided to make my make up sexy with just a hint of slutty, with dark, smoky eyes and deep, rich red lipstick.

After I was all done getting dressed I walked over to put some jazz as I passed the mirror again, stopping to look at myself, I pulled up my dress to look at my new, panty covered, pussy. Now I would not have to worry about any "unlay like" bulges down there, my thong fit perfectly. Looking closer I noticed that I would have to shave my pubic hair so that none crept out of the sides of my thongs. That would have to wait until later; Tim would be here in a few minutes.

As I was putting on some perfume there was a knock at the door. Putting my perfume away, I walked to the door and looked out the peep hole and saw Tim standing there.

Just looking through the peep hole at Tim caused my nipples to get hard and my new pussy to get hot and wet, so I opened the door and let him in. As he walked into the room there was a lustful gaze in his eyes as we looked each other over. He could not help noticing that I was braless, and that my nipples were poking out against the lightweight fabric of my sun dress.

He walked in, wrapped his arms around me, putting his lips to mine, and started to kiss me. All I could do was open my mouth and invite his tongue into my mouth and kiss him back. As we kissed, I could feel Tim's hands slide down my back and cup my firm ass cheeks and pull me tightly into his body. Being tight against his body, I could feel his hard cock pressing into my belly. Sliding my hands down Tim's back I grabbed his ass and pulled him even tighter to my body as we continued to kiss.

Breaking the kiss, I stepped back from Tim and slid the straps of my sun dress off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor, in a puddle around my feet. Standing there, in my new female body, dressed only in my now damp, yellow satin and lace thong I asked Tim if "this is what he came for".

Then he lowered his head, catching my left nipple in his lips as the tip of his tongue slowly danced over my hardening nipple. Wrapping a hand around his head I pulled him tighter to my breast. While we were standing there, he bit my nipple and that send a jolt of electricity straight to my new clit. Gasping for air, I pulled him off my nipple then I started to undress him and removed his shirt first.

I had lots of experience undressing men with Master William and his friends but this time there were new and strange feelings coursing through my new body. My nipples were so hard it felt like they were vibrating, my new pussy was getting hotter and wetter, and my new clit was so swollen it was throbbing.

After removing Tim's shirt, my hands moved to loosen his belt and remove his pants. Suddenly, Tim scooped me up into his arms and carried me to the bed. Laying me down, he pinned me to the bed with his mouth on mine, his lips kissing me and a hand stroking my pussy through my now soaked panties. His fingers quickly slid inside my panties and found my hot, wet fuck hole and his fingers slowly slid inside me. That caused me to have my first orgasm, given to me by a man, as a woman. The more he fingered my pussy the louder I moaned in pleasure.

All too soon he pulled his fingers from my grasping pussy, and then he slid my thong down my legs and tossed it on the floor. He quickly replaced his fingers with his hot tongue. All I could do was grab the sheets with my hands as I wrapped my thighs around his head as he ate my pussy out with wild abandon. By now my moans of pleasure had become screams of lust. Orgasm after orgasm ripped through my body in pleasure as I thrashed around under his skillful tongue lashing.

While I was coming down from my orgasms, Tim was now climbing up my body with his hard cock pressing at my pussy lips. Spreading my thighs wide, I reached under him, and spread my pussy lips for Tim. Then, as I was waiting to be fucked as a woman for the very first time, he rolled off me, on to his back with his cock sticking straight in the air. I knew just what he wanted; in the past I had been on top with Master William. Those times his cock had been in my ass, but this time Tim's cock would be in my new pussy.

Climbing on top of him, I stroked my pussy and slid two fingers deep inside of me and offered my pussy juice-soaked fingers to suck on as I lowered myself onto his big cock. As I lowered myself on to Tim's big cock, I could feel myself trembling with excitement. I bit my lower lip and whimpered as that big cock entered my virgin pussy for the first time. His cock felt so big in my virgin pussy, I was sure that he would split me in two.

When I had settled on to his thighs and his cock was all the way in my pussy, I was panting with lust and pain. Tim had his hands on my hips and slowly started to pump his cock in and out of my pussy.

Then, suddenly, the pain turned into pleasure and I started to ride his cock like I was a pro. My new body knew just how to respond to the new feelings coursing through it. Humping and grinding on that big cock felt better than I had ever dreamt it would. My back arched and I started to play with my own tits, pinching, pulling, and twisting my own nipples. Leaning forward, I placed my hands on Tim's chest so I could rub my clit against him better.

Tim's hands replaced mine on my tits. It felt even better when he started to pinch, pull, and twist my nipples for me than when I did it. As I ground my clit on Tim, I gave myself a very intense orgasm that triggered Tim's own orgasm. I could feel his cock spasm in my pussy and his cum shooting out of it deep in me.

After my orgasm ended, I fell off Tim on to the bed where he began to lick my cum filled pussy clean until I had another orgasm.

When Tim was done licking his cum from my pussy, I returned the favor and started to lick and suck his cock clean until he shot his second load of cum in my mouth. Lifting my head up, with his cum dripping from my mouth, I licked my lips to get every drop. Then I swirled his cum around in my mouth and swallowed his load, with a smile on my face.

We lay on the bed for a few minutes to catch our breath before Tim got up and started to get dressed to leave "before Tim came back and caught him with me". After he was dressed, I got up, still naked, and walked him to the door.

At the door we kissed goodbye, where Tim asked me not to tell Tom that he had been there.

Grabbing his cock, through his pants, I told him that "Tom would never hear about it from me".

After Tim left, I picked up my still damp thong and sniffed them, something that I had done so many times before with Carla's panties, this time enjoying my own feminine scent on them.

After slipping the thong on, I reached for my yellow sundress and after it was on, I fixed my makeup, slipped my heels on, grabbed my purse, and headed out to go shopping. I only had the two outfits, one nightgown, and a few sets of lingerie with me so I needed to get some more clothes for the weekend.

As I headed for the shopping mall, I realized that I had cut my fingernails short when I had changed into "Tom" the day before. So, I headed for a nail salon and got false fingernails and a pedicure before going shopping. While sitting in the nail salon, I thought about all the times Carla and I had our hair and nails done at Master William's salon, but now I was a real woman now.

As I sat there getting my toes done, I let my thighs spread some so the cute nail tech could see my damp thong. I am not sure if she was interested or not, but I enjoyed flashing her anyway. After my nails were dry, I headed off to the shopping mall where I saw a sexy red silk halter dress.

Getting the dress in my size, I went into the dressing room to try it on. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I realized that the dress had a very low neckline that exposed my new cleavage. Then I turned around to see the rear view. WOW! The back of the dress went all the way down to the crack of my ass.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I knew that I had to have this dress. After paying for the dress with Katie's (mine?) credit card, I headed to buy a new pair of shoes to match my new dress.

As I walked to the shoe store, I could hear my heels tapping on the floor. I just love that sound and how it turns the heads of all the men in the area. At the shoe store I found a pair of red five-inch ankle strap pumps that matched my new dress perfectly.

Unfortunately, this shoe shop was a self-service shop so there was no one to put my new shoes on for me, so I paid for the shoes and left the shop. I now looked for a lingerie shop in the mall to get something sexy to wear under my new dress. There as an upscale lingerie shop on the upper level where I bought a red satin thong and matching garter belt, and a couple of pairs of shear black silk seamed stockings to wear with my new red dress.

On the way back to the hotel I drove through the adult entertainment district where I stopped to see the "Gypsy's".

When I walked in the old "Gypsy", who was sitting on the sofa, got up and hugged me, as I thanked her for her "blessings and fulfillment". As I told her how happy I was, all she said was that she knew and told me that I would have a long and happy life.

After thanking her and all the other "Gypsy's" I left them and walked to the nearest adult bookstore where I bought myself a set of Ben Wa balls, a Venus butterfly to wear in my panties, and a large dildo that vibrated and twisted, paying for them with my credit card. I did not care if anyone knew who I was.

When I got in the car, I pulled up the hem of my yellow sundress and slid my thong to the side. Right there, in broad daylight, sitting in my car, I slipped the Ben Wa balls deep into my pussy. Straightening my thong and dress, I sucked my own juices off my fingers, and then I headed back to the hotel.

Walking to my room was pure ecstasy with the Ben Wa balls rolling around in my pussy. In the elevator I kept rocking my hips to keep them rolling around.

As soon as I got in my room, I fell on the bed pulling my thong to the side so I could slip my new dildo into my new pussy. Starting with the dildo buzzing on my pussy lips and clit gave me a wonderful orgasm, but I wanted more. Slipping the dildo inside, the twisting and vibrating of the dildo with the Ben Wa balls still inside my pussy, gave me a mind bending orgasm that left me panting for air.

After I caught my breath, I realized that I had to change hotels because Tim would be looking for "Tom" to go out with later that night.

Quickly packing all my clothes along with "Tom's" I called another hotel and reserved a suite for myself.

Then I saw my Venus butterfly sitting on the nightstand, so I slipped my dress and panties off and slipped it on. After I had it in place, I turned it on low to enjoy the buzzing on my pussy lips and clit.

I knew that you should be able to wear the Venus butterfly all day long, so I decided to try walking around the room with it in place. While walking around the room naked I had a wonderful idea.

I called the front desk and asked to have Bobby sent up to carry my bags to my car. When Bobby knocked on the door, I called for him to come in while I lay on the bed naked, legs spread wide, with my Venus butterfly buzzing away on my pussy.

His eyes just about popped out of his head when he saw me laying there on the bed all spread out waiting for him. With one hand lightly stroking my pussy and the other tugging on my nipple, I told Bobby that he had told me "if I needed anything, anything at all, just ask for Bobby", so now I was asking.

The rising bulge in his pants told me everything I needed to know. Trying to act cool he asked me just what I had in mind.

Picking up the package for the Venus butterfly and pretending to read it, I told him that it said that you could wear it while fucking. I was not sure if that was true or not and I wanted to find out for myself and could he please help me find out.

The bulge in his pants got even bigger as he walked across the room while he removed his clothes. When Bobby pulled his pants off, I gasped in pleasure when I saw that his cock was at least twelve inches long and very fat.

He may have been wimpy looking teenager while dressed but with him naked he was one hell of a stud with that monster cock of his. As he walked to the bed, with his monster cock leading the way, I started to pinch and pull on my nipples and rub my thighs together.

Bobby climbed on the bed next to me and started to kiss me. As we kissed me hands slid down Bobby's chest to his monster cock. It was so fat that I could not wrap my hand around it as I stroked it.

Now Bobby had slid down to my tits and was sucking and biting on my hard nipples causing me to moan in pleasure.

By now I needed that monster cock in my pussy so badly I pulled Bobby on top of me. He got between my thighs and without moving my Venus Butterfly he slowly slid his cock in my pussy.

As his cock was slowly sliding in my pussy it felt like I was going to be ripped in two. To make his cock's entry easier for me he took the controller and kept changing the speed of the vibrator while he kept biting my nipples. This increased my pleasure at Bobby's monster cock stretched my pussy past its limits.