Blessings and Fulfillment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the black goddess was beating her slave's ass she kept yelling "take that slave, this nigger is now in charge now". Mistress kept walking before I could get a good look at the black goddess.

Then she stopped to talk to some of her friends. Mistress and her friends were talking about me as if I was not even there. She told them how she made me hand over my panties to her so she could show everyone just how wet my nasty cunt had gotten. At that point, one of the mistresses pointed across the club and asked Mistress if those were my panties.

Looking where she was pointing, I saw the young submissive who had my panties pressed in her face sitting on the floor next to her mistress's chair sniffing my wet panties.

I was so embarrassed that I blushed bright red but at the same time I was so turned on watching another submissive sniff my wet panties.

Mistress then handed me the leash and told me to get her at her a gin and tonic. With a polite "yes Mistress, right away" I turned and headed to the nearest bar to get my mistress her drink.

I was so proud and full of myself carrying my own leash as I headed to the bar, I almost missed hearing Mistress, softly, calling me back. Turning around she motioned me to stand in front of her.

Standing there I thought that I would be taking drink orders from her friends but Mistress just said "you look a bit warm slave" then she undid the last buttons of my vest and pulled it open exposing my titties for everyone in the club to see.

Then she told me to get her drink from the bar all the way across the club saying that "the ice is colder there". I held my head high and my shoulders back, to give everyone a better view of my titties, as I walked across the club to get Mistress her drink.

When I got to the bar, I saw that it was the bar where I had started the night at. As I stood there, holding my leash, the same bartender that served me before walked up and looked me over, causing my exposed nipples to get even harder.

She took my order and while mixing the drink said, "too bad you're taken tonight, I could have some fun with a sub like you".

Taking Mistress's drink, I replied "well, next weekend I will save myself just for you, ma'am."

Then she said, "you had better be ready to serve me well or else".

While walking back to Mistress I realized that when I "was" Tom I would never have gone to a leather bar to troll for a master or mistress like I had done tonight now that I was Katie.

As I approached Mistress, I held her drink and the leash out, then stood there waiting to take either one. Without a word, Mistress took her drink and the leash and pointed at the floor.

Without a question I knelt at her feet with my hands behind my back, forcing my leather vest open, keeping my titties exposed for all to see. Kneeling on the floor, next to Mistress, caused my knees and back to ache, so I sat on my heels and waited to please Mistress in any way she saw fit.

She ignored me as she enjoyed her drink and talking with her friends. Much to my surprise, I felt Mistress's hand rest on my head and start to stroke my hair. I leaned into her and kissed her stocking covered thigh.

It was a shock to me when Mistress yanked my leash, almost knocking me over. She hissed at me saying that I was a "worthless slave that cannot follow a simple order".

I was led by my leash to the nearest table where I was forced to lay across it. Mistress tied my hands behind my back with my leash, causing me to pull on my own collar. Then she kicked my feet far apart driving my new titties harder into the table.

Then I felt my leather mini skirt being pulled up over my hips exposing my ass, and with my legs spread so wide, my damp pussy was now exposed for all to see. I could feel a cool breeze caressing my ass and the little tuft of hair over my pussy.

Without a warning there was a loud, sharp crack and a burst of white-hot pain as I felt blows, from a riding crop, raining down on my ass. I screamed out in pain and surprise and tried to squirm off the table to escape the crop.

I was held down on the table and someone forced a rubber ball gag in my mouth and buckled it around my head and a voice hissed in my ear, "screaming is not allowed in this club, but you can moan all you want".

The gag silencing my screams quite well but did nothing for the moans deep in my throat. As I was being held down on that table, I felt the crop work it's was down to my thighs then my brain exploded, in a bright white light, as the crop changed its target.

Now it was coming up from between my thighs and began striking me right on my pussy. My pain addled brain was so confused, the crop hurt so bad but at the same time I was quickly approaching a huge orgasm.

Lying across the table, dripping with sweat and gasping for air, part of me wanted the crop to stop, while a bigger part wanted the crop to never stop and drive me over the top and give me that huge orgasm.

That part of my brain got its wish, the crop's blows kept coming and then I was thrashing on the table cumming. Then those sweet blows ended leaving me panting for air and moaning into my ball gag.

Fingers were rammed deep in my pussy causing me to orgasm again. Now, the gag was removed from my mouth, so I quickly said, "thank you, Mistress, I needed to be corrected for my short comings".

I was then ordered to sit on the floor, legs spread wide, with my skirt still pulled up over my hips, next to Mistress's seat. My arms were still tied behind my back, making it hard to sit down, in fact I fell on my sore, beaten ass causing me to wince in pain. I knew better than to cry out in pain, but I was not able to stifle my moans as I landed on that cold hard floor.

Sitting like this, my titties were still exposing but now my dripping pussy was exposed for all to see too. I loved the way Mistress was treating me, I was her toy, nothing more than a "thing" for her to use. I sat there next to Mistress, all exposed, as she talked with her friends. They were talking about the merits of slaves that they had had in the past. I was afraid that I would not be able to live up to the standards set by Mistress's past slaves.

She told her friends, in graphic detail, just how cruelly and viciously she had treated them. As I sat there on the floor next to her seat, I was getting scared, and unsure of myself. Would I be able to live up to Mistress's high standards and please her or would I be dismissed in shame as a failed slave?

As I sat there pondering my future, I jumped in surprise as Mistress placed her hand on my head and started to stroke my hair. She turned and asked me why I had jumped at her touch. I told her the truth when I said that "I had not been expecting your sweet touch, Mistress". I was then told to always expect her touch and I would pay for flinching later.

Her words gave me hope; Mistress had plans for me later. I was so happy; I was still pleasing her. After a while I saw one of Mistress's friends slave walk over to the bar and get a bowl that she carefully carried back and set before Mistress.

I was not sure what it was for. I kept looking at it out of the corner of my eye. I could see mistress slowly fingering whatever was in it. Then she lowered her fingers to my mouth and traced my lips with a teasingly light touch. Her fingers were wet. There was water in the bowl. Now all I needed to know was what was she going to do with that bowl of water.

Now all I needed to know was what she was going to do with that bowl of water. Mistress said, "are you thirsty slave".

"Yes, Mistress, I am very thirsty" I responded.

Then she placed the bowl of water on the floor in front of me and laughed as she said, "drink your fill bitch, that is all you are so you will act like one".

It took me a while to move around with my arms still tied behind my back, but I moved around until I was on my knees with my tits pressed on the floor. In this position I was able to move my face over the bowl and lap up the water. As I was getting my drink, I was very aware that my bare ass and pussy were sticking up in the air for all to see. When I was almost done my drink, I felt someone sliding their fingers in my asshole and pussy.

Quickly, I moved my face out of Mistress's water bowl so I would not spill the water. Now the side of my face was on the floor with my ass still high in the air.

I spread my knees so whoever was finger fucking me would have easier access to my body. Lying on the floor like that I could see Mistress's boots still at her chair, so it was someone else using my body.

I heard Mistress say, "do whatever you want with the bitch, I do not care, I will abuse her for it later".

Now I smiled knowing that I would be spending more time with her after the bar closed. The stranger's fingers left as suddenly as they appeared, but before I could miss them there was a stranger's tongue licking my asshole.

There I was on my knees and chest, ass in the air and my face on the dirty floor moaning in pleasure as that strange but well trained tongue danced around my asshole as someone untied my hands and removed my vest.

Then I pushed myself up on to my hands and knees, with my new C cup tits hanging and swaying under me. I had to choke back a scream of pleasure as that stranger started to tongue fuck my asshole causing me to shudder as orgasm after orgasm racked my body.

Just like the fingers before the tongue was quickly removed leaving a vacuum in my wanting asshole. I did not have to wait long before my next escapade.

There was someone kneeling behind me and I felt a strap-on dildo poking at my asshole then to my surprise I felt a dildo poking at my pussy lips too. The unknown woman was wearing a double shafted strap-on dildo and she was going to fuck both of my holes at the same time. Now I knew why my asshole had been fingered and licked, I was going to be fucked in the asshole and pussy at the same time.

She slowly entered both of my holes slowly teasing me. Twisting my head around I could see lots of feet around me watching me getting fucked by a stranger.

I did not care what they saw or thought about me, I was in seventh heaven on that floor pleasing Mistress. When the unknown woman had the dildos all the way in my wanting holes, I could feel her thighs press against mine and her hands on my hips. Then the unknown woman started to fuck both of my holes, sometimes slow, sometimes fast, and at times she pulled those dildos out all the way and then rammed them all the way in causing me to moan out loud in lust.

While that unknown woman fucked me, my head was thrashing around, and I saw Mistress watching me with a big smile on her face. The unknown woman once again rammed the dildos deep in my holes then she reached around and grabbed my hanging tits squeezing and pulling on them. Then her hands grabbed my hard nipples and started pulling on them.

As the unknown woman pulled on my nipples, she rammed the dildos deep in me and ground her hips in a circle around my ass as she orgasmed causing me to cum like the fuck toy I am.

As my orgasm racked my body the unknown woman dropped my right nipple and then grabbed my long red hair, pulling my head up so everyone could see my face contort in pleasure with my orgasm. She withdrew the strap-on dildos leaving my pussy and asshole gapping wide open as I stayed on the floor, like the sex toy I am, waiting for whatever happened to me next.

With my head held up now I could see that I had been the floor show and everybody in the club had been watching me get fuck by the unknown woman, and I loved it.

All the women in the club cheered and clapped for the unknown woman who now was pulling the dildos out of my well fucked holes. Even though all the applauding was not for me, but for the unknown woman, I was still proud that I had served her well as a fuck toy.

Now, I just hoped I could serve Mistress as well later tonight. All I could do was stay there, on my hands and knees next to Mistress, all exposed for all to see and use if they wanted to. After I had been on my hands and knees for a long time Mistress softly called for me to sit on the floor next to her.

Crawling over to Mistress I was very aware of my titties swinging under my chest and my bare ass and pussy stuck out for all to see, but I was so proud of myself and how well I had served Mistress.

After I sat by her side, on the floor, Mistress stood up, ordered me to cover myself, and walked out of the club holding my leash. Without a word I got in her car and Mistress drove us to her house. Before we got too far from the club Mistress asked me what I wanted to happen when we got to her house. Bowing my head down I told her that I had never served mistress before and it was my fantasy to explore my limits as a sex slave. I had not lied to Mistress because I had never considered Carla as my mistress while we were together.

Mistress told me that I had made a good start as a sex slave while we were at the club, but the worst was yet to come. When we got to her house, I was ordered to strip to my garter belt, stockings, heels, and collar as Mistress walked to the door.

When I had stripped as ordered she was inside the house. I had to walk to the door and knock to be allowed inside. I was so scared that someone would see me standing there, dressed in only my garter belt, stockings, heels, and collar, in the glow of the porch light.

Even though I was scared I could feel my pussy getting wetter by the second. When Mistress opened the door, I saw that she had removed her skirt and now I could see that her pubic hair was shaved in the shape of a butterfly.

Mistress saw me looking at her sex and told me that one of her other slaves had the privilege of shaving her pussy. I was surprised when I realized that I was jealous of that lucky slave. I wanted to shave Mistress' pussy for her, and I told her that. She just laughed at me and told me that I had to earn that right.

I was led to Mistress's basement dungeon and had my hands cuffed behind my back and a spreader bar was placed between my ankles keeping them wide apart. Then my wrists were attached to a rope hanging from the ceiling and pulled up causing me to bend over at the waist, my new titties hanging from my chest.

Then Mistress attached nipple clips to my swollen nipples. As they bit into my nipples I moaned in pleasure as the pain jolted straight to my new clit giving me a small orgasm. Then Mistress started to add weights to each clip stretching my nipples farther than I ever thought possible.

Mistress was behind me and I could not see what was coming next. Without warning there was a loud smack, and my ass cheek was on fire.

Mistress was beating my ass with a leather belt. I tried not to make a sound, but it was no use, I was screaming my head off as the blows kept coming. After I lost count of the blows Mistress released my arms and pulled me straight up.

Standing their Mistress stood in front of me and told me that I was a useless, worthless slave while she was slapping my face causing my head to roll around. Then she shocked me when she spit in my face and told me to get dressed and leave.

I begged Mistress not to get rid of me and I told her that I was her's to use and abuse in any way she wanted to.

Laughing, Mistress told me that I might live to regret my choice. Then she ordered me to walk over, still with the spreader bar between my ankles, to a low table. When I got to the table Mistress forced me to my knees and attached my knees and wrists to rings on the table legs. Mistress pulled my titties up and laid them on the tabletop then attached a strap around my head and then forced my head back and chained the strap to the spreader bar forcing me to stare at the ceiling. I thought that Mistress just wanted to be able to see my tits better when she did whatever she had planned next. I was right, but not quite what I had in mind.

Mistress started to beat my titties with a thin bamboo cane causing me to scream even louder than before. Mistress stopped beating my titties long enough to tell me that I could scream as loud as I wanted because nobody could hear me, and she got off on hearing her slaves scream.

Then the beating resumed. I felt one of the nipple clips get knocked off causing me even more pain. The cane targeted the remaining nipple clip and the nipple it was attached to.

As the blows landed, I felt a burning in my in my nipple that spread through my titty down to my clit. Now my screams of pain became screams of pleasure and lust as I started to orgasm as the last nipple clip was ripped off my nipple.

Mistress stopped beating my titties and walked around behind me and reached between my legs and grabbed my pussy and hissed in my ear "did you piss yourself, bitch?"

I gasped "no, Mistress, I would never do that." Then Mistress rubbed her hand all over my face so I could smell and taste my own juices that were dripping down my thighs.

Without a chance to catch my breath, I was ordered to lie on the table on my back. Mistress locked my collar to the table then locked my wrists to the corners of the table. Then my ankles were bound to my thighs and my knees were pulled up and attached to my elbows.

I only thought I had been exposed in the club, here I was all spread out and there was nothing I could do about it.

Slowly Mistress slid a thin whip that looked like a snake's tongue down between my tits to my hot, dripping pussy.

Without a warning a white ball of fire exploded in my mind as the whip landed on my pussy. I screamed in pain as the blows kept coming hitting me squarely on my pussy lips.

My pussy hurt so bad that I did not notice that Mistress had stopped beating me until I felt her attach clips to my pussy lips and then strap the clips to my thighs holding my pussy wide open.

I could not form a complete thought let alone speak one as I lay there feeling even more exposed than before.

My rest ended as the snake tongue whip started to strike my pussy again then Mistress moved up and started to beat right on my clit. My mind exploded in pain so intense that I could not even scream in pain.

Then there was that burning in my clit, just like I felt in my nipple. Now my body was arching and writhing in pleasure as much as my bindings would allow.

I tried to lift myself up to meet Mistress' whip. I kept screaming but now I begged her to hit me harder and faster on my clit.

My body went ridged as my clit exploded into a mind bending orgasm that left me unable to catch my breath.

By the time I caught my breath I found that I had been released so I got off the table and crawled over to Mistress and started to kiss her boots, telling her that I loved her and wanted to be her slave forever.

I was ordered to get dressed while Mistress called a cab for me.

When the cab got there, I was sobbing while I was on my hands and knees kissing Mistress' boots begging her not to send me away.

She just laughed and kicked me in the ribs and ordered me to leave her house.

As I left, she told me an e-mail address to write to if I wanted to see her again.

Then she shoved me out the door and locked it. I stood at her door crying and begging her to let me back in as she turned her porch light off.

The cabbie was honking his horn for me to hurry up and get in.

When I got in the cab, I gave the cabbie the address to my hotel and sat back and started crying again.

The cabbie asked if I had a fight with my boyfriend.

Replying I said "no, my mistress would not let me stay with her". He just looked back at me and said nothing the rest of the way to the hotel. When I got in my room I just fell on the bed and cried myself to sleep.

The next morning, I was so sore from the abuse Mistress had given me it hurt when I took a shower. I looked at my body in the mirror and saw that I would have some dark bruises from my beatings but just looking at them got my pussy wet all over again.