Blessings and Fulfillment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had thought that Tim's cock was big, but Bobby's cock was so much fatter and longer. It was even bigger than my new dildo.

Not only did he have a huge cock, he had wonderful staying power too. Bobby pounded his cock in me for over half an hour at a fast pace causing me to have multiple orgasms. Finely he rammed his cock deep in my pussy forcing the Venus Butterfly hard on to my clit and turned the vibrator on high as he started to cum.

With the Venus Butterfly buzzing on my clit, the Ben Wa Balls rolling around in my pussy, and the huge amount of cum he was shooting in my pussy, I had a huge orgasm that lasted for minutes and left me panting for breath. He rolled off me to catch his breath too.

As he lay there, I crawled over to his cock and slowly started to lick him clean. After a few minutes of me licking his cock he started to cum again, so I wrapped my lips around his fat cock head and tried to swallow all of his cum but some of it started to dribble down my chin. After I swallowed his cum, I scooped his cum off my chin with a finger and sucked it clean as he watched me.

Bobby and I watched each other as we got dressed. He was shocked as I slid my yellow satin and lace thong over my Venus Butterfly. Looking at him I said, "the box said that 'you can wear it all day, and no one will know' so I am going to try it out".

After we got dressed, Bobby carried my bags to my car where I gave him a long, deep kiss while fondling his now limp cock before driving off to my new hotel. After checking in at the desk a cute female bell hop with big titties lead me to my suite where I put my foot up on the corner of the bed to "fix my stocking", just like I did for Bobby, to see if she was interested or not in me.

She did not give me any signs that she was interested in me, so I tipped her and after she left, I fell on the bed playing with my pussy some more. After a few minutes of playing with the controller of my Venus Butterfly I got up and unpacked my bags.

After I hung up my clothes, I got my dildo out and went back to the bed where I fucked myself with it while still wearing my Venus Butterfly. As the dildo squirmed around in my pussy, I could feel my Ben Wa Balls moving around giving me orgasm after orgasm that left me panting for air.

After all those wonderful orgasms I fell asleep on the bed and did not wake up until after nine o'clock. I decided that I would go out to a hopping night club and get picked up by a hot stud. I put me new red garter belt and black seamed stockings, then I slid my red thong over my hips. I started to remove my Ben Wa Balls but I decided to leave them in my pussy so I could feel them move around as I danced. After I slipped my new dress on, I took a long look at myself in the mirror. I just knew that the guys would be all over me at the club.

With a wicked grin I thought to myself, that is just what I want tonight. Calling the front desk, I asked for a cab as I headed out for the night. As I got in the cab, I noticed that the driver adjusted his mirror so he could get a good look at my tits. I just sat back and pushed out my tits so he could get a better view, as I gave him the address of the nightclub I wanted to go to get picked up for the night.

As the cab drove me to the club I could not help but to think that the last time I had been there I was Tom, now I was Katie, but I was still looking to hook up with someone for the night. The only thing different was I was looking for a man to fuck me.

When the cab stopped, I saw the line to get inside but the doorman saw me as I got out of the cab and waved me to the front of the line and let me right in. So far, my new dress was working wonders for me.

Once inside I could feel all the sexual energy in the club, it even made my nipples get even harder than they already were. I decided to walk around some so I could see all the guys that were there ... and to be seen.

I also wanted to enjoy the feeling of my Ben Wa Balls rolling around in my pussy. After I walked around the club, showing off my new body, I headed to the bar where I ordered a white wine, from a sexy blonde bar maid with big titties.

Walking around, while sipping my wine, some guys started to make small talk with me. A few were even so bold as to ask me what I was looking for.

I told them that "I was not looking for anybody special tonight". This gave them some glimmer of hope.

I remembered how Bobby looked like a wimp, but he had a monster twelve inch cock, so the wimps still had a chance with me. One guy asked me to dance and without a thought we were on the dance floor.

I had all but forgotten about the Ben Wa Balls in my pussy but as we started to dance they started to move wildly in my pussy, between that and the feeling of my braless tits bouncing around our dancing was driving me wild with lust.

The guy I was dancing with must have thought that I was really turned on by his dancing, with the low moans, eye rolling, and orgasmic faces I was making. After the song was over, we walked back to the bar where everybody had been watching us. All the guys wanted to dance with me after that.

Soon, I found myself swapping dances with two rather plain looking guys that introduced themselves as Joey and Chuck. I had noticed that both had rather large bulges in their pants as they rubbed all over me while we danced.

As I sat down after dancing, Joey asked me if I wanted a drink. I looked him right in the eyes and said that "what I really want is a hard cock", and while turning my head to look at Chuck, added "or two, if you two guys are game".

Without a second thought they both said yes. We quickly left the club and headed for Joey's truck where we squeezed into the cab with me in the middle. That way I could hold both of their cocks while they both had their hands under my dress while we drove to my hotel.

On the elevator ride to my floor we could not keep our hands to ourselves. We could not get into my suite fast enough. As soon as we were in the suite, and even before the door was closed, Joey and Chuck were removing my dress and thong leaving me standing there in my red garter belt and black seamed stockings, and my red five inch high heels.

I then lay on the bed as the guys stripped for me. When they removed their shorts, I was not disappointed with what I saw. Their cocks were not as big as Bobby's was, but they were still quite long and fat.

Chuck's cock had a "banana like" bend straight up, while Joey's cock was ram rod straight. Chuck and Joey joined me on the bed where they went to work on pleasing me. They started off by sucking both of my nipples at the same time, while their hands started to explore my pussy and clit.

It felt so good having both of my nipples sucked at the same time while they both explored my pussy with their fingers. After the guys had played with my body for a while, giving me countless little orgasms, I decided that it was time for bigger and better orgasms.

So, I had Chuck lay on his back while I climbed onto his big "banana like" cock knowing that it would hit my G spot better than Joey's straight cock. As that big banana slid in my pussy it felt so good.

When I was fully impaled on it, I reached over and grabbed Joey by his cock and pulled him over so I could suck on his cock getting it all wet.

As I was sucking on Joey's cock Chuck's banana shaped cock was stroking right on my g spot driving me closer and closer to my own orgasm.

Then I told Joey to slide his big cock in my waiting and wanting asshole. Joey nudged the mushroom head of his cock at my puckered asshole as I pulled my ass cheeks apart for him.

Oh, so slowly he entered my asshole causing me to moan out loud. I had taken Master William's and many other men's cocks and more than a few mistress's strap on dildos up my asshole before but none of them had ever felt this good before. I wanted to cry it felt so good. When he was all the way in my asshole, we found our rhythm as they fucked me.

After what felt like an hour of pure bliss, I felt a now familiar fluttering in my pussy signaling the beginning of my first orgasm. The guys never broke their stride as they pounded my pussy and asshole as I started to cum.

As that orgasm subsided, I felt an even stronger flutter in my pussy leading to a mind bending orgasm that caused me to scream out at the top of my lungs "don't stop, I'm cumming".

This orgasm caused both guys to cum with me. It felt like fire hoses squirting deep inside of me as they started to cum filling me to overflowing with their hot jism.

We all fell apart on the bed where after I caught my breath, I could feel they're cum leaking out of my pussy and asshole. As I lay on the bed the guys got up and got dressed and left, while I drifted off to sleep in my post orgasmic haze.

The last thing I thought as the door shut was that the only way this night could have been better was if there had been a third guy there so he could fuck my mouth making me "air tight" and cumming in my mouth as the guys were cumming in my asshole and pussy.

When I woke up Sunday morning I thought that it had been all a dream until I saw a piece of paper on the dresser with both Chuck and Joey's phone number and a note to call them the next time I was in town.

Looking at that note I smiled to myself thinking "YES!!! it wasn't a dream", I had been fucked by two guys at the same time as a woman. I was not sure just what I was going to do but I knew that I was not ready to go home yet.

Getting up I headed to the bathroom to take a bubble bath I walked by the mirror where I noticed that I was still wearing my garter belt and stockings. Looking at my new body in the mirror I knew why the guys at the club were drawn to me, with my new sexy body.

Stripping my garter belt and stockings off I got in the tub for a long hot soak when I started to finger my pussy. With surprise I realized that my Ben Wa Balls were still in my pussy. Removing them to clean them left me feeling empty, but I decided that I needed to give my pussy a rest.

After my bubble bath I got dressed to go sightseeing when I realized that I still had some male clothes that I no longer needed. Those, I decided would go to a local mission where some needy man would get them. After packing up "Tom's" old clothes I headed to my car to drop them off at the mission.

As I was dropping "Tom's" old clothes off at the mission I realized that I needed to get some new clothes for my new body. All I had with me was my sundress, the denim mini skirt and thin white tank top, and my new red dress.

Heading off to the shopping district I decided that I would stay in town at least one more night so I could get fucked again, hopefully with an orgasm like last night.

After seeing the sights, I decided to get some lunch then go shopping, so I found a little bistro with patio seating, where I ordered a chef salad and a white wine for dinner. While waiting for my order to arrive I saw a stack of the local alternative newspaper. Remembering all the titillating articles and ads I picked up a copy to read.

As I was eating my salad, I saw an ad for a lesbian leather bar with strip show tonight. Checking the address, I saw that the club was not too far from my hotel. I knew just what I was going to tonight.

Finishing up my salad I decided just what outfit I wanted to wear to the club. Walking around the shopping district I found a trendy boutique that had just what I wanted. I got a black leather mini skirt, black leather vest, a pair of black patent leather ankle strap pumps with five-inch heels and small silver padlocks, and a leather collar with chrome studs.

Then I went to a lingerie shop where I got a black lace garter belt with matching lace bra and string bikini panties. As was walking to my car, just thinking about what I hoped a mistress would do to me tonight I got all tingly and my pussy got damp, soaking my panties once again.

I headed back to my hotel where I took another bubble bath when I realized that I needed to shave my pubic hair so it would not peek out of my panties. Getting "Tom's" shaving kit I trimmed my pubic hair then lathered up my crotch and started to shave my pussy leaving only a little tuff of hair over my clit. Getting out of the tub I saw that it was time to get dressed and head off to the club.

When I was dressed, I called the front desk and asked for a cab. When I got downstairs the cab was waiting for me. Walking across the lobby I could see all the men and a few women looking at me.

Getting in the cab I told the driver the address of the club and noticed that he adjusted his mirror so he could get a good look at my tits.

As he pulled up in front of the club I undid most of the buttons of my vest so it just covered my tits, showing lots of cleavage and my flat stomach and then I loosely put the collar around my neck.

The driver almost had an accident watching me and not the road. When I got out of the cab, I saw myself in a store window, and I saw that my skirt just barely covered my stocking tops when I stood still. While walking everybody could see my garter straps holding my stockings up.

Smiling at my reflection, I knew that I would attract the attention of a mistress tonight. There was a sexual energy in the club that was so strong you could cut it with a knife. There were many hot looking mistresses in the club.

I felt a wave of panic when I saw that there was more submissive woman than mistresses there. Still, I knew that I would find the mistress of my dreams here.

Being the new girl here would work for me, because all the mistresses would be looking for a new plaything for the night. Slowly walking around the club, I was checking out all the other woman, both the mistresses and submissive, seeing just how sexy they all were.

Stopping one of the many bars in the club I ordered a white wine from a very butch lesbian with a crew cut who, while checking me out, handed me my wine and said "your new here, you'll have lots of fun tonight, they are always looking for new meat to play with, if you do not get any better offers come see me at closing".

Taking my wine, I told her that I would do just that. The bartenders comment filled me with hope that I would find a mistress to serve. If nothing else happened I could serve her.

Walking around some more I talked to some submissive women asking about what it was like for them. At first, they did not say much, but when I told them that tonight was my last night in town, they opened up to me. I found out that there were quite a few mistresses that were always looking for "new toys" to play with.

Now the lesbian strip show was about to begin so I found a small booth and sat down to enjoy the show. The first dancer was a small Latina woman, named Pepper, who had long black hair, dark eyes, and long sexy legs. She came on to the stage wearing a platform pumps with seven-inch heels and a shear black strapless gown that she quickly removed. I was enjoying her show when it ended all too quickly, but then she was replaced by a new dancer.

Raven was a tall black woman with shoulder length hair and milk chocolate skin. Raven was dressed in tan bikini with a tan lace sarong draped around her hips. As she started to dance, I saw a small gold belly button ring that looked so good against her brown skin. When she removed her bikini top, I saw that she had gold nipple rings in both of her large, dark erect nipples.

I only thought that I was mesmerized by Raven's nipple rings but when she removed her bikini bottoms, I could see two gold rings, one through each lip of her clean shaven pussy. I was so into Raven that I did not notice the woman sliding in my booth next to me. As her thigh brushed up against mine, I turned and saw her for the first time.

As I started to introduce myself, she just put a finger on my lips quieting me, and said "your collar is too loose, slave" as her other hand fingered my loose collar.

Lowering my head, I asked her if she would tighten it for me.

With practiced fingers, she tightened my collar, so it was very snug around my neck. Then, from out of nowhere, she produced a chain leash that she attached to my collar.

I almost had an orgasm as I heard the clip snapped shut. I had worn collars before by Master William and Carla, but I never, ever, had been this turned on before, and I did not even know my new mistress's name.

I started to ask my Mistress her name, but as I started to speak, she just pulled on the leash and told me to be quiet.

I sat there next to her, head down, and tried to watch the lesbian strip show. Even as sexy as the dancers were, I could not concentrate on them. I was so smitten with my Mistress.

I tried to look at her, but again, she tugged on the leash and told me "don't be disrespectful to the dancers". So, with my head down, I looked her over out of the corner of my eye.

Mistress was about my height with long auburn hair that hung down to the small of her back. I could see that she was wearing a leather corset that gave her a very trim waist and pushed her large creamy breasts up. Shifting in my seat, I could see the rest of her outfit. She had on a very short black leather mini skirt, stockings, and thigh high boots with five-inch heels.

As I tried to watch the show, I felt her place her hand on my knee. Without even thinking about what I was doing I parted my thighs for her. Her hand slowly slid up thigh and lightly started to stroke my pussy through my damp panties, making me squirm in my seat.

Again, with a sharp tug on the leash she said, "sit still, slut and enjoy the show". When the show was over, she got up and started to walk away, still holding the leash.

Getting up quickly I followed her as she walked around the club talking to her friends. They said that they had seen me walk in the club and agreed with Mistress that I would provide much fun for her tonight. She led me around the club some more stopping to more of her friends.

I started to notice that now that the floor show was over that many of the collared submissive were kneeling on the floor next to their Mistresses in various stages of undress. Some were dressed only in their collars. A few were holding their own leashes as they were being sent to the bar to get drinks for their mistresses.

I stood there hopping that Mistress would allow me the honor of getting her a drink.

Suddenly, I felt Mistress's hand under my skirt grabbing my pussy, asking me "is your nasty cunt wet, slut?" As she roughly ground her hand against my pussy.

With a gasp of pleasure, I said "yes Mistress, my nasty cunt is wet, very wet".

Then she said, "prove it, remove your panties and show us how wet they are". Having been well trained be Master William and Carla I reached under my skirt and slid my black string bikini panties over my hips and down my legs so I could step out of them.

Mistress just held out her hand so I could put my damp panties in it. As I handed my new panties over to Mistress, for her inspection, I realized that I never considered Carla as my mistress. After fingering them she passed them around so all her friends could see just how excited and wet I was.

One of the women took the panties and held them in front of a young submissive kneeling at her feet to smell. The submissive pressed her face into my panties and took a deep breath, then thanked her mistress. Mistress then walked off leading me away from my panties.

Looking around I saw submissive licking their mistress's shoes and boots. Some had their asses sticking out from under a table as they licked their mistress's pussy.

One submissive, a large breasted blonde, was bent over a table getting her creamy white ass beating bright red by a tall black goddess, wearing a black business suit, using a four-inch-wide black leather paddle with cruel chrome studs.