All Comments on 'Blessings Ch. 03'

by Mused

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
oldwayneoldwayneabout 15 years ago
I'm really looking forward to this conlusion...

Not because I want to see it end, but because I'm all wrapped up in it now and hoping the siblings will end up together. We will see, won't we? Thanks for a really great tale; one of the very best!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
Amanda and her brother need to get together

Cassie is cheating on him with her trainer at the gym,and he finds out about it.That lets him free to have Amanda. That's what I like. Thanks for the story....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Another great installment!

This is by far one of the best stories I've ever read, period. I can't wait to see how this turns out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Her brothers a jerk

I feel like your having the brother being mean to the sister and I feel like his girlfriend is up to something the way she just sort of all but moved in with him. It feels like she can't do anything wrong in his parents eyes. The way this chapter ended was to sad hurry up and get the brother and sister together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please use your obvious skills elswhere as well!!

This is by far the most well written story I have ever seen here. Construction is varied and the content is rich. Could you tell Mandy that fishing rods do float?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Damn!

Just when it looked as if they were FINALLY going to make some meaningful forward progress, we have....the ring! (Looking forward to Ch.04!)

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story - as usual.

Another great from you Mused. Just a pity it's only 4 chapters, I wouldn't want the last one to feel rushed to get everything done, but I'm sure you'll do great with it.

chargergirlchargergirlabout 15 years ago
Loved this chapter

such great build-up and tension, Mused. No one can write it like you. And what's this? An engagement? Poor Amanda, I feel so bad for her. Just when she thinks she's going to get her man - BAM! - Kevin lays the engagement to Cassie on her.

DevinsgirlCatDevinsgirlCatabout 15 years ago
A ring?

Oh NO He did not but a ring for Cassie!

And if he doesn't give it to Cassie, he'd better not offer that same ring to Amanda! That's not cool!

Plainly_JanePlainly_Janeabout 15 years ago
Kevin you fool!

Heh! Great story Mused! You sure have us readers stirred up with that engagement ring ending! I love all the little realistic touches to your writing -- the endless turkey chili after Thanksgiving, the way Amanda looks at a little black nightie, her back and forth whether to buy it or not, the way she stuffs it into the bottom of her shopping bag, the way Kevin describes what classes she should take, which professors to avoid, etc. All of that is completely realistic, which is what makes your stories so enjoyable.

Poor Amanda, so close!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Blessings Ch. 03" - Kevin and Amanda Armstrong - (Brother and Sister)

Whoa! In a totally unforeseen flash, out of left-field and the fires of damnation, the Horsemen of the Apocalypse pounce upon the delicate soul and heart of a very fragile, emotionally laden young maiden!! Her realistic Romeo has cast her heart and soul into the darkness of the nether life--she suddenly appears to have lost her will to live!!

So, so very sad, as I shed tears for her dilemma. If the writer is talented, gifted and caring for her character's images (as I'm sure she is), she will rescue our fair maiden and pronounce--as she has not see the engagement ring her brother Kevin bought for his sister's nemisis Cassie--his wishes for her hand in eternal marital love and adoration and respect, and place the ring on his sister's left ring finger at Christmas!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved this chapter too- the measured pace and the resentment Mandy has for her brother's girlfriend is great. The kiss was a bit surprising because they'd hidden their feelings from each other and for it to suddenly burst into the open like this. That said, this is one of the best stories of this genre on here with a solid plot and great characters.

AncientKarmaAncientKarmaabout 8 years ago
Wow

That would destroy anybodys will to live.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good book

That is sad she is in love with him and he is going to marry the other women

sammy_kindsammy_kindalmost 7 years ago
Continuing struggle

The continuing struggle is great.

And sad.

I love how Mandy's feelings are at their height and she's told him how she feels but he's not at the same place as her at the same time. A sad reality for lots of would-be-couples.

Sounds awful like Kevin's in denial though!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Ooooooooooooo! The drama! I didn't see that engagement ring coming at all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous