Blind Auction

Story Info
The lives of DD style people in different areas!
1.7k words
3.74
4.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blind Auction - slave girl sara

A true story from the day of Tuesday 8th June 2022

A Tuesday morning, woke Sir, and i got a good knelt up fucking, showered us, and made breaky.

Nothing unusual about that you may think, except, i had to touch my toes and take 5 new stripes across the 20 i got in my maintenance on Sunday.

I was not told to rise but was shuffled towards the Kitchen Island with my back against it, still doubled up.

Sir rubbed my bottom stripes knowing how it excited me and gently slid into my pussy,

He slapped as he thrust and i responded with cum after cum.

We showered again and went to work, Sir was at a different office today and i went for my train.

I stood, easier on my bottom, and my mind raced, what were we going to do, i said we and meant me?

I was given no clues at all and was not even sure if there was anything to have a clue about.

The morning flew by, we were all so busy, i skipped a coffee break and took a late lunch.

My phone pinged, it was Sir, a simple message, have dinner ready by 5.00 this evening, i have a surprise!

Dinner was a seafood salad so ready in no time and only the herb bread to cook, we chatted about work and i was sent up to get ready for my surprise, he called after me bra, pants jumper and skirt, i called back a thank you Sir.

The signpost said Sheffield and i was singing my way through some of Sirs favourite songs whilst keeping my eye on the sat nav, we turned off at a junction or two before the city centre and were soon outside a large building.

We parked up and Sir text our arrival and we walked towards the main doors.

When we reached the building door I was collected from Sir by a naked boy slave and led into a room with others, who were all clothed except a couple more boys, one who was being wanked and another knelt by a girl as she moved the crutch of her knickers for his mouth.

A smart well dressed and well-spoken man, carrying a medium rattan cane entered the room.

He explained it was going to be an auction with a difference.

The dads, and 1 mum, were going to view us, naked of course, but we would undress in front of them, and evaluate before bidding for us.

Their mission was to find a girl they though suitable to take the virginity away from their18/19 year old sons, a sort of ritual.

We would dress again and wait to be called.

We would entertain 2 boys each for one and a half hours with a break in-between, and teach them the ways of seduction.

Strange you may think, well it does not end there, we will wear an eye mask as some of the boys, particularly the small cock ones, may be embarrassed, only the boy can remove your mask.

His next instruction was Knickers down and bend over, lets assess your stripes.

We all got 5 stinger stripes and 2 girls without any got 15.

He told us all our Sirs/Masters were in the games room, we did not know if it was a fucking or gambling room.

We had to line up to pee and taken one at a time to our rooms for the evening, i was first, mask on, led with the men slaves cock to hold onto, i was obviously very hot.

I was sat on a chair and waited my first young man to enter.

The door opened and in someone came, and spoke, it was father and son.

I stood up and said good evening Sir.

Feel her tits through her top Jay, give them a squeeze, show her who is the boss.

He squeezed and gave out a token ouch.

He was told to remove my top and get her tits out and give them a few slaps, he did.

Bit by bit i was soon naked and he said i could remove my mask and then remove the young man's clothes, seductively, or feel his belt.

He was pretty small, maybe 19, spotty and i soon had him naked.

Under instructions he pushed my shoulders down for me to keel so i could suck his little cock, his dad soon had his cock out too so it was 2 for one.

I was slow between cocks so Jay was told to slap my face, he was not very good at it so dad showed him how.

He was told to always keep a girl disciplined and he emphasised, daily, and plenty of cock, like i do your mum and Aunty Claire and Cousin Alice when they stay over each month, so you must be prepared, be brave, be strong and always be strict.

As i sucked him I felt the boy`s back arch so i nipped his cock base hard to stop him cumming.

He was told to sit on the chair it was time i was spanked.

He walked past me, his bottom and lower back full of strap marks and bruises from his domineering dad.

I was pushed over his knee and allowed to make myself comfortable at the same time of pushing my bottom high and legs wide.

He was pretty good at it and i was soon crying with the odd squeal, his dad had a plan for that squealing mouth and his cock rattled my tonsils as he rammed into it, keep spanking boy unless you want my belt.

He slapped harder and faster as his dad cum and i dutifully swallowed.

The young man was then told to deal with me as he saw fit before fucking my brains out.

Jay pushed me against the wall and began pushing his finger in and out of my pussy, i took his hand and guided him into my clitty area and showed him how to finger a girl, as per instructions when we arrived here.

I wanked him as he learned with his fingers and i put him on a condom.

I moved his free hand to lift and juggle my tits and squeeze my nipples.

Then i slid him in to me, he soon cum and i cleaned him up and dressed him.

His father told him to wait outside, the door closed and Sir removed his belt.

Were you told to guide him, i thought not, its a beating for you naughty slave,over the chair.

He was quite right and i deserved a hiding, he whipped me a dozen times or more then a proper man's cock soon filled my pussy.

My position and his size soon had him ringing all my bells.

He fucked me well and come to my head to cum in my mouth, again.

He said i was a pretty good slave and would see my Master about a week's loan as he had 2 more sons to fuck me and he wanted me sharing his marital bed.

I said nothing, it would never be my place to say anyway.

Break time, at last, so for 40 minutes we all took in turns using the boy slaves, cock face and hands, and of course we chatted non stop.

I did not know any other girls they were all from way out of the City, like me, but some said they had been taken to a few of these such events over the past few weeks in different cities.

They like me found the blind auction a great idea and educational for the pupil, one would think.

One of the boy slaves said it was a thing certain groups had done for decades, like a coming of age present, obviously faith led.

We all lined for a pee and shower, cold, and awaited our call and blindfold.

I reckon Sir enjoyed the Sirs entertainment too.

Back down a corridor to my room and we passed the games room, well, it was not gambling, Sir had his back to me with a slut trying to gobble down his cock, good luck with that i thought.

I reached my room and same scenario, i was sat on a seat, mask on.

My door opened and closed, and i was spoken to, hello slave.

Hello Sir, i am sara, would you like me naked?

He walked towards me and slapped my face 4 times, now he knew how to do it, i said thank you when i thought he was done.

He stood behind my chair, lifted my top and by using my nipples. put my tits over my bra.

He came in front of me and told me to lower his pants and get his cock out.

He pushed it onto my tits and said Tit Roll slave.

It is no secret i was not over equipped for such a role but did my best before having my mouth filled with his cock.

He must have been full of cum as he soon filled my mouth too much and some spilled onto my lap.

I then spent 20 minutes stripping and dancing for him until he recovered full stiffness.

I was bent over, hands on knees as he took each hole in turn, round and round.

He had enough of walking and pinch held my nipples as he used then as reigns and fucked nearly all the puff out of me, i cum and cum.

I cleaned him up, not easy blind folded, and he dressed as the door opened, it was his mum, she asked if all was ok, he replied it was.

She asked if he had spanked me, i thought i am going to get a right hiding from him.

He answered, yes mum, have a look, i stood and bent over, she said how well he had done and they left.

Talk about a strange evening.

We all went into the communal showers washing each other, a nip here, a fingering there, a bite somewhere else and with the 3 boys we had a great half hour or so.

We were given our phones back, confiscated on arrival so no photos, wow it was almost 1.00am

We were soon on our way home, Sir asked, learnt anything sara?

Yes Sir i replied, a cock is the same blind folded of not, still delish, we made a stop at the next service are, for yet another service!