Blind Birthday

Story Info
Wife binds husband for birthday.
3.7k words
3.77
21.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rackfocus
Rackfocus
12 Followers

UGH! I groan, as I sit up to turn off my wife's alarm blaring at 6 in the morning. "I thought you didn't have to work today" I complained. Falling back to my pillow, I turn my head to look at my beautiful bride of 24 years. We were married young, had kids young and still she makes my cock twitch.

Her beautiful blue eyes slowly open and she yawns out "I have a busy day" she says as she rolls over and walks to the bathroom. "Oh and Happy Birthday Nate" as she walks around the corner closing the bathroom door

My face hardens in frustration, "not even a wake up kiss for the birthday boy" I moan to myself. "I hope I'm not left to jerk off on this happiest of days." I stare at the ceiling, fantasizing about my wife in various porn poses.

My wife Lisa is amazing, she just exudes happiness to everyone around her. She's bore 3 boys who are all out of the house now becoming fine men. She's 45, average height 5'7, golden blonde hair and I love her body, it's a human body, she carries weight in all the right places. Tits are just heavy enough to grab onto, but haven't begun to sag yet. Her butt is, well it's glorious, I find myself just staring at it, I can't stop myself from touching it everytime I walk behind her, it just begs to be grabbed. She's a teacher so she is on her feet all day, she doesn't work out but just eats right and she is a jewel in my eyes.

That's not to say she doesn't have faults.She is incredible sexually repressed, super shy about wearing sexy clothes, doesn't like talking about it, and doesn't like much of anything new in bed. I'm proud of the fact they we were both virgins when we got married, but I always hoped that would mean we would get to explore everything about sex together. We have sex a few times a week, but it's always the same, I go down on her makes sure she gets off, then she rolls me over, climbs on and she humps away until she comes again, then tells me I can go whenever, but it better be quick. I might get a blowjob here and there, but she has never let me cum in her mouth.

She also collects divorced women like trading cards. I can't figure it out, she has this group of ladies she gets together with a few times a year for coffee and cards. She's the only one in the group that is still married, it almost makes me think she's next to officially join their club. To be fair, they have been friends for a long time, most of them, but their marriages have all ended badly, ie. affairs, drugs, the guy I liked the most Brian, just up and walked away.

Shaking my head, I roll over, "no use fantasizing" I mutter as I stand up and stretch.

I look over at the mirror and still can't believe my eyes. I have worked incredibly hard the last 2 years to turn myself from a very overweight "tubby" guy, into somewhat of a gym rat. I love working out now, I like the changes.

"I actually have pecs, not man boobs, it's unbelievable" I flex a little, letting a little of the pride seep in. I run my hands down my chest and stop at my dick to give it a bit of a shake as my morning wood is slowly fading. I look down at my cock and frown because I know he was hoping for some birthday love too. "I know boy, but it's a long day, hopefully there will be a nice pink gift waiting for you to explore."

My bladder quickly reminds me of what's really important. So I shuffle off to the bathroom hoping Lisa has finished up. Just before I get to the door I hear her giggle a little, as she's typing on her phone, I try to open the door but it's locked.

"You going to be long" I say through the door.

"Use the guest bathroom" she replies.

"Why can't I come in, I want to see you naked" I smile.

"No" is the response I get.

"Fine" I roll my eyes as I head down the hallway.

I finish up that morning routine and head back to the bedroom still hoping for a little something. I hear the shower running and the door is still locked so I know there is zero chance of anything happening this morning.

"I'm heading to the gym" I yell through the door and over the splash of the shower

"Sounds good, make sure you clean up very well after you get home, we have a birthday to celebrate today" she yells back.

My cock is instantly rock hard "YES" I scream in my head, as I pump a fist. "See, told you big man" looking down, wishing I could break down the bathroom door to get a release now.

My workout was very hard, in all the ways you are thinking. I couldn't stop thinking about bending my wife over the bed and jackhammering that pussy, pulling out as she drops to her knees and bobs on my dick until I'm spewing cum jets down her throat. It's not a great look to be rocking a hard on at the gym, but just the thought was causing a little pre cum stickiness in my shorts. Of course I know that's not how it's going to happen, but I couldn't stop myself.

When I get home, I'm giddy, as I prance through the house hoping I can get Lisa to get the festivities started early. Darting into the bedroom, I see her making the bed and as if she can read my mind

"Don't you dare touch me you sweaty monster, I don't want your smell or your dirty dick anywhere near me right now. Go clean up, I have something planned for you today" She looked over at me with a cheshire cat grin.

I gulped because I have very rarely seen that grin and it always meant something awesome or something I was going to hate. "Yes, maam" I replied, backing away to the bathroom.

I scrubbed down every inch of my body, paying special attention to my dick, balls and ass. Gotta have those perfect. I even grabbed a razor to make sure my balls were nice and shorn. I finished up, turned off the shower and reached out and grabbed a towel. Drying off quickly I step out and finish up, getting my back dry with a flurry. I feel a hand reach between my legs and lightly brush my balls, fingers coming back across my anus, tracing a line up my crack and around my hip bone. Slowly, achingly slowly, it wraps around and one finger draws a line down my rapidly growing hard on.

In the most seductive, smoky voice I hear "Are you ready to celebrate stud" as her finger circles my dick head right along the ridge

All I can do is shudder

"Don't turn around" she whispers "Today is going to be a test for both of us" as her hand leaves my twitching cock. "Do you trust me" she says

All that escapes is "Uh huh" and my head nodding quickly

"Good" as she covers my eyes with a silk cloth that covers from mid-nose to above my eyebrows. Everything goes black and all that is leading me is my ears and touch.

She turns me around and wraps my head in her arms and brings me down for a long, wet, tongue searching kiss. It felt so good her tongue flicking across mine, probing my mouth with lust that I haven't felt in a long time from her. My arms reach around her and I grab her perfect butt and squeeze. Pulling her closer to me I need to get my dick between her legs, feel her pussy lips rubbing my aching member. I reach for the waist band to pull her pants down when she backs away and swats my hands

"Not yet mister, you have some work to do yet" She grabs my hands and leads me back to her bedroom. Turning me around she pushes me hard. Not being able to see I panic flailing backwards thankfully onto our bed and quickly feel a body jump on top of me. "Are you sure your ready for this" she says as she nibbles on my ear.

"I'm not sure how long I can last at this point" I hoarsely replied.

"Hmm" was the only reply she gave.

She slowly swings her legs off me and holds my left arm. I feel her tying my arm with another silk cloth and then tying it to the bedpost then crawls back across me. Stopping to flick my nipples with her tongue. I gasped with excitement and my dick was just twitching for attention too, probably wet with precum.

Finishing the other arm she crawls back on top of me but this time her pussy is right in my face. I poke my tongue out just to make sure I wasn't dreaming. "She actually shaved her pussy" I thought almost deliriously. It had been years since she had done that. I slowly worked my tongue around her lips, flicking it back and forth over her clit as she ground down on my face. Her wetness just drooling down my cheeks. She leaned forward slowly and started circling my cock with her tongue. Ugh, it felt so good, just the lightest touch on the head. It was like torture, circling the ridge of my cock I just wanted her whole mouth swallowing my dick. I felt helpless, my arms are tied down and I'm trying to buck my hips wanting more. She sits back up because I have lost all train of thought

"Make me cum" she growls.

"MMMMMM" is all I get out as she grinds down on me. I have no delusions that I'm some kind of pussy whisperer, but I do love the taste of my wifes cunt. I put all my focus on her beautiful pussy, because I'm not cumming until she does. I pancake my tongue out and start working her clit, back and forth, back and forth, very steady rhythm. She starts to roll her hips grinding down even harder as the tip of my nose is well up her canal.

"YES YES YES YES YES" she almost screams out as her cum is rolling out of her in waves, covering my face in her juice.

Slowly she stops rocking and climbs off and my brain explodes. She starts licking her cum off of my face. She NEVER kisses me after I've gone down on her. But, here she is, her tongue lapping up ever inch of my face. Her tongue slowly comes across my lips, parting them to give me one last taste of her yummy cum

"Can you take the blindfold off now baby, I want to see you" I whimper out

"No, in fact just for asking, I'm going to have to tie your legs down" She says in her meanest teacher voice.

I groan as her hands slide down my stomach around my groin and down my left leg. I feel the silk binds again as she ties both legs to the end of the bed

"Now, I know if I even attempt to suck your dick you will cum within seconds. So, I'm going to leave you here for a bit and let you cool down"

Groaning loudly, I hear her close the door as she leaves the room

"I'm not sure if I love this" I thought to myself, lying spread eagle on the bed. "I thought this was my party and I'll cum if I want to" I mumbled toward the door. My eyes are moving around looking for any light, anything to try and get the blindfold to move. Failing that I figure I better get comfortable and focus on getting control back otherwise... I don't know what otherwise meant, this kind of thing had never happened in our marriage. I smiled with delight "If she wants to play a game I can play too" I thought as I was getting comfortable in the wait.

With a jolt I I twitched as a mouth was kissing my dick. It wasn't hard anymore. "Did I fall asleep? How could i fall asleep?" I thought. But my prick was quickly getting the hint it was about to get some love.

"Hey baby, I love you so much" I whispered as the tongue started to trace the vain from my balls to the swelling head. I leaned back in the dark and decided to just enjoy it. Lisa was in charge and I could do nothing. With a quick slurp and pop my cock went in and out of her mouth. Her tongue sliding back down my shaft circling my balls. Being blindfolded opened up my other senses and right now my touch was on fire. I could almost feel every taste bud on her tongue gliding along. The heat of her mouth on my balls as she lets out a slow breath. She works her way back up to the tip and slowly lowers her mouth down my shaft

"OH MY" I grunt out, I'm glad Lisa gave me a break because she was right, I would have cum in seconds, this is the best blowjob she has ever given. Up and down slowly and I can't see anything. I whimper out a "yesssssssss" as she cradles my balls with one hand. She starts slurping on my head, twirling her tongue around it like a lollipop. I have lost all sense of time, but soon my hips are starting to thrust up and I want to release my cum.

"Not yet" I hear a whisper as this women grabs the base of my cock and squeezes hard. "Your not allowed to cum yet, doctors orders"

My head turns to the side as I'm trying to hear "That didn't sound like my wife's voice" I thought, still trying to hump the hand squeezing my shaft. "Baby?" I said. "Hello" still no reply. Soon the hand releases my hard on and I hear her leave the room.

"Must be all the blood is in my dick" I thought, suddenly sure that had to be Lisa.

As I let my mind wander again, trying not to think about my full balls, I hear the door creak open again. The bed jostles as I feel someone crawling next to me. Trying desperately to move my arms to grab her, I feel something brush my chest, sliding up my chin and across my lips. I flick my tongue out to a waiting nipple. "Hmmmm" I moaned as I slowly dragged my tongue around the nipple and started working around her areola.

Again the alarms are going off in my head, something isn't right this doesn't feel like my wifes tit. It seems bigger, maybe a little harder than I'm used to. I start to pull away but I feel a hand reach around the back of my head and force it into this boob.

"Just go with it" I hear whispered, and probably against my better judgement I threw myself into this set of titties. Letting her move her boobs around because my tongue only goes so far. After licking for a while I just inhale, and I suck like a baby begging for milk. She lets go of my head and reaches back and grabs my dick with her thumb and three fingers and slowly messages my boner. Very lightly, up and down, up and down. Then just one finger, slides down and massages right around my anus, coming back up circling each testicle, then tracing the outside of my dick all the way to the tip where she circles the tip a few times before grabbing hold and sliding her whole hand up and down the shaft. I feel a hot breath on the penis head then a line of saliva roll down as she continues to manually pump.

"I must be dreaming" I keep saying in my head, "or seriously all of my blood is in my dick and I don't know which way is up anymore"

One hand then two, tug my cock and for what felt like forever. Every time I was close to cuming, she would slow down just enough to subside the urge to blow my load. After I don't know how long, I felt a nice gentle kiss on my tip, the bed shook and I heard the door creak close.

The blackness was becoming overwhelming, something was happening and I couldn't see or do anything. I tried to shake out of the restraints. Giving up, I just laid there in shock.

Minutes, tens of minutes, I don't know how long goes by and I hear the patter of feet and the door open. My mind begins racing because I don't know what to expect. Nothing, I know someone is there, my dick gets hard because he expects something. But, the door closes and I'm left alone... again.

I begin to focus on my breathing just to get things under control. Whatever Lisa is doing to me for my birthday, I can either fight it or enjoy it. So I might as well enjoy it until I can get free.

The door opens quickly, startling me because I didn't hear any feet coming. I feel a hand run across the bottoms of my feet, tickling me. Two hands slide up my legs, just short of my balls. My cock at full attention quickly, desperate for attention. I feel a liquid pour on to my lap and two hands begin to massage it into my shaft.

"Please let me cum" I say out loud. The only response was a soft chuckle.

After a few minutes of the manual manipulation, I feel the legs straddle my waist, a hand grabs my cock and start rubbing it between two pussy lips, I know aren't my wifes. Her lips do not extend out and this pussy is meaty.

I shudder and give up caring. I just want to drive my cock into this pussy and let loose. Thrusting my hips up hoping to find and entrance, her hand holds me back. She puts her other hand on my chest and slowly works my cock around her cunt. Teasing me and herself all at once. Hearing her breath catch she slowly pushes backward and impales herself around my dick.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuck" is all i get out. This pussy is not my wifes, the texture, the lines, were all different, but it felt so good. I can feel her wetness dribble down my balls and across my butt. Achingly slow she slides down until her full weight is on me. Once she bottoms out she grinds around then slowly slides back up. And just before I think I'm going to fall out of her, she gently slides back down. This continues for far to long. The images of jackhammering my wife come back to my mind and I just want this pussy to milk my cock for all its worth. Slowly this women starts picking up speed, going up and down and thrusting forward and back with each movement. She leans back and picks up more speed. I relax my muscles because I'm letting my seed fly, when all of a sudden she slides off and vice grips my balls.

"No No No, none of that yet" I hear her whisper forcefully. Between my balls being crushed and the need to cum, I don't think I can take it anymore.

She lets go of my tortured testicles, slides off the bed and leaves the room.

"Come on!" I say out loud. When I feel a mouth engulf my whole dick in one motion.

"You ready to cum baby" I hear Lisa say between my legs.

This is the mouth I love, this is the voice of an angel, and I lose it. Stream after stream of cum moves out of my cock into the waiting mouth. Maybe it was 3 pumps, maybe 100, I didn't care. She clenched her mouth around my shaft and swallowed every drop. She began licking my balls, then around the base of my cock making sure she got it all. After a few minutes I hear her get up, walk to my side of the bed and whisper in my ear "Yum" then walks away and I pass out

I wake up, startled a little, squeezing my eyes because the sun was shining in the room. It took me a second to realize I wasn't tied up and the blindfold was off. I stumble out of bed to the bathroom. I see a note on the mirror in red lipstick "Cleanup birthday boy".

I jump in the shower and just let the water fall on me. My brain is still trying to figure out what happened, nothing made sense. I looked down at my dick and let my mind wander again, "Maybe I have enough juice left for round two" I smiled, as my dick twitched in hope.

After getting dressed I make my way downstairs. About midway down I hear women laughing. My whole body goes into trance-like movement. "Who's here? I hope it's people I actually like" I drift into the dining room and all I see is my wife and four of her divorced friends sitting around the table giggling like school girls. As if on cue, all five heads turn in unison and lock onto me.

"Happy Birthday, stud" I hear through the fog like a bomb went off in my brain

I stared dumbly at my wife and her friends Melissa, Courtney, Bridget, and Hannah. Five lustful grins stare back at me. My wife stands up and walks over to me, gently grabbing my half hard dick.

"Think you still have some celebration left in you" She says gently messaging me back to life All I can do is stare and nod.

"Good! Hannah was too nervous to take her turn earlier, and maybe we can just leave the restraints and blindfold off this time." she says as she begins to lower her face to my groin and Hannah starts walking toward me.

To Be Continued?

Rackfocus
Rackfocus
12 Followers