Nancy, the Model Wife

Story Info
How a married couple added zest to their sex life.
4.1k words
4.32
53.6k
59

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon and I had been married for almost 30 years. We were childhood sweethearts and were married soon after graduating from high school. We had a good marriage with the normal ups and downs over the years, but we were still in love with each other. Our two children were grown adults and had been out of the house and on their own for years.

When we first met I was trim and fit. After marriage and two pregnancies I put on some extra weight, but nothing I couldn't lose in a few months. Since then, over the years my weight had been up and down, and I had tried different diets and would lose weight and then soon gain it back. I was never really heavy, but it seemed I was always heavier than I wanted to be. The extra weight was hard on my self esteem and confidence, and it made my shyness even worse.

Almost two years ago I changed my eating habits and along with a light exercise program, I lost the weight I wanted to lose over about a year's time and I have been keeping it off for over a year now. Brandon, my husband was so proud of me and smothered me with compliments about how great I looked. He would tell me I looked great for a fifty year old, and that I still had my stunningly good looks. I was proud that my 36-D breasts were still perky and only sagged a slight amount and my hips again flared from a somewhat slimmer waistline. The only thing missing was self confidence, hidden by the shyness that I always possessed.

The first ten years of our marriage we couldn't get enough of each other. We had sex everyday, and sometimes twice a day. Then it tapered off to maybe two or three times a week, and for the last ten years, only once a week if that much. I had hoped that me losing weight would go a long way to rekindling our sex life, but it didn't seem to help much. When we were younger we would experiment with different things to keep sex exciting, new and fun. For years now it was routine and dull, just another chore to be taken care of once a week or so.

I was the type that always dressed conservatively, never wearing too short a skirt or a top that was too low cut, even though Brandon loved it when I did wear something that showed off my legs or breasts. When I did dress to please him it made me feel slutty and embarrassed, but I did appreciate the looks I received from other men, and it always paid dividends in the bedroom later. Did I mention Brandon loved me showing off my body to other men. But we hadn't done those types of things in twenty years. One night in bed we discussed what we could do to get the spice back into our sex life, and both promised to give the problem some thought.

The thought crossed my mind that Brandon might suggest adding a third person to our sex life, male or female. We had discussed that briefly years ago but never took it seriously, and the subject was never brought up again. I just couldn't wrap my head around a third, no matter which sex.

A week later we again broached the subject of our sex life and Brandon suggested I pose for some boudoir photographs. He said it would boost my confidence, and add some zest to our sex life, and he would cherish the photos. I at first rejected that idea and told him I didn't have the body for it, and I was too old. He again reminded me how great I looked since I lost weight. He had done some research and found the perfect place, "Memories by Michael", a husband and wife team. Michael manned the camera and lighting to get the perfect shot, while his wife Ann managed all the posing and facial expressions to get the maximum effect. They had a small studio that he had toured, it was simple, clean, with all the latest equipment, and the pricing wasn't outrageous.

When Brandon first broached the subject, I was very hesitant but at least gave the idea some thought. Since we had been married no other man had seen me dressed in less than a two piece swimsuit, and not a very revealing one at that. I did think the experience could possibly get us out of our sexual doldrums, but I didn't know if I had the courage to actually go through with it. Over the next week the more we discussed it the more I let my guard down. Finally after thinking about it and discussing it for weeks, I gave in and told Brandon, with a lot of hesitancy, that I would do it. My one stipulation was I would not be nude, and I would pick the lingerie I would wear, and he readily agreed to my rules.

With that settled Brandon called Ann and arranged a time for the following Saturday evening at seven. He would be able to sit quietly and watch the whole shoot, as Michael and Ann's was a small intimate studio, so we would be the only people there. I had my hair and nails done, Saturday afternoon. I then showered, shaved my legs and trimmed my pubic hair very short, as I didn't want any stray pubes peeking out of the brief panties. I applied my own makeup and packed the three changes of clothing I would model in, along with a makeup bag for touch ups. I still couldn't believe Brandon had talked me into doing this, and I still didn't know how I could muster the nerve to actually go through with it. This would be a huge step for me, but not as huge as adding a third to our bedroom.

As the time to head out for the photoshoot approached, Brandon poured us each a glass of white wine to help settle my nerves, and probably his also. We talked and he told me this would be a fun evening that we would remember for a long time. With plenty of time, as the studio was only a short drive away, I enjoyed another glass of wine. I finished my second glass of wine as the time came for us to leave, I grabbed my bag and off we went.

When we arrived we were ushered into a small one room studio that was furnished with a loveseat and a chair that was made to look like a woman's stiletto high heel shoe. There was an off white cloth backdrop that could easily be changed to a different color and lighting stands and camera tripods. After Ann looked at my wardrobe, she decided what would be best for me to wear to start the shoot with. We were shown to an adjoining changing room and I began changing into my first outfit with Brandon's help.

The first outfit would be a black lace nightgown that was pretty short, extending only to mid thigh at most. It had a deep V neckline that exposed a lot of my ample breasts, but it was not see through, even though my puckered nipples did display prominently through the thin fabric. I wore a pair of black lace string bikini panties under it. I was beyond nervous as I dressed and Brandon tried to calm my nervousness by telling me how great I looked. Before exiting the changing room I donned a terry cloth robe and out into the studio I walked.

To get started Ann showed Brandon a chair to sit in, that was out of the way, but he would still be able to see everything clearly. She took my robe and for the first time in my married life (maybe my entire life) I stood in a negligee, before a strange man who was not my husband. I did notice that Michael paid little notice to my half nude body as he adjusted lighting and readied his cameras for the shoot. Ann got right to work posing me in different positions, standing next to the funny looking chair, sitting on it, legs crossed, legs straight, with different facial expressions. I was well aware that some of the poses exposed my thighs almost to my panties, while Mike (as Ann called him) was shooting away.

We then moved to the loveseat and she posed me sitting, then laying down, she even adjusted the top part of the gown to show more of my breasts, being careful not to expose my nipples thank god. At one point while I was sitting Ann slid the hem up to expose both of my thighs and a bit my panties, (I think) to the camera and to Mike's gaze. I must have been blushing bright red, as no man except Brandon, had ever seen me this exposed. I kept glancing at Brandon who was mesmerized by the sight, but never took his eyes off me, and flashed a smile at me every time I looked at him. I hope he knew how embarrassed this was making me feel.

After twenty minutes or more Ann said we had enough and it was time to change into the next outfit. Brandon and I retreated to the changing room and I undressed and slipped into a white one piece teddy. The teddy's neckline was a deep V that went well below my breasts, exposing a lot of cleavage, and the whole inner part of my breasts. The lower part was cut narrow and very high, front and back, and would expose a lot of my groin and butt, I was glad I had trimmed my pubes. Brandon kept praising me on how good I looked as Mike had shown him some of the photos on the digital camera. He asked me if I was getting turned on exposing my body to the camera, and Mike. I told him, at first it was embarrassing being almost naked, especially with some of the poses Ann had me assume, but as the session went on, that yes, maybe a little turned on. He said that he had been hard almost from the beginning. I called him a pervert.

Slipping the robe back on we again returned to the studio and I noticed they had changed the color of the backdrop to a pale pink, to accent my white teddy. Ann had me first standing against the backdrop in different poses, facing the camera, then facing away. She had me lean against the backdrop facing it, bent somewhat at the waist with my legs shoulder width apart and away from the wall, then twisting to look back over my shoulder at the camera and wink. I could feel the back of the teddy ride up my butt, exposing most of it to the camera and Mike. A quick glance at Brandon showed a smile on his face.

We moved to me standing to the right of the chair, left hand on the back of it and right hand on the seat, bent at the waist again, with my boobs trying their best to fall out, thank God they didn't. Mike got in tight for a few close up shots of my face and breasts. The poses were getting even more revealing and I started to get a little more turned on. Ann urged me to look sexy for the camera, smile, pout my lips, close my eyes, then stare at the camera with a big smile on my face.

By the time we moved to the loveseat I could feel that tingle deep inside. With me in a semi reclining pose, my back against the arm of the loveseat, Ann put my outer foot on the floor, lifted my inner leg bent at the knee against the back of the loveseat with that foot flat on the seat cushion. Effectively partially spreading my legs for the camera, and Mike. I was sure the thin fabric off the teddy between my legs was openly showing, and that turned me on even more knowing Mike was getting an eyeful. I hoped there wasn't a wet spot showing. Mike took several pictures in this position from several angles, as Ann positioned my arms in different positions. I don't think from the chair where Brandon was sitting, he could see between my legs, but I knew for sure Mike could, and I loved the attention.

After a few more not quite so revealing shots Ann said that that was enough of that outfit and it was time to change into the last one. Brandon and I again retreated to the changing room and he asked me if I was turned on yet. I didn't answer as I peeled off the teddy, so he slipped a finger into my womanhood and remarked that I was pretty wet, so I must be liking the experience. I playfully slapped his hand away and began dressing in the final outfit. It was a red baby doll nightie, open in the front and tied with three bows to the waist. With it I wore a red string bikini panty with two tiny triangular patches of fabric one in the front and one in the back. I didn't realize how little the bikini covered or I would never have chosen to model in it.

Heading back out I didn't bother with the robe, as I knew it would come off immediately. Ann had me kneel with one leg on the chair, bent at the waist, one hand on the seat and the other on the back of the chair, looking over my shoulder at Mike and the camera, with a big smile on my face. I was positive in this position, that my whole backside was exposed as the tiny triangle back there rode up and was not covering much of anything. Holding that pose for what seemed like an hour, Mike moved around the chair shooting from all angles, and I'm sure enjoying the view, and I was enjoying showing off.

As I moved from the chair to the loveseat, I was too self conscious to try and pull the little triangle back down and redeem some amount of modesty. Ann had me sit in the corner of the loveseat, with one arm resting on the back and the other on the arm of the love seat, as Mike took a few shots. At least my backside was not exposed.

The top of the baby doll didn't show a lot of cleavage so Ann suggested I untie the top bow while Mike was shooting. She then had me untie the second bow as the camera clicked away. When it was loose she pulled the material apart exposing much of both of my breasts, then she asked about the third bow and with shaking fingers I untied it. Now with it completely untied but still somewhat closed, with both breasts nearly uncovered, and my hard as a rock nipples, almost in view, she asked Brandon, not me, if it was ok to show my nipples to the camera. I looked at Brandon with a pleading look in my eyes, willing him to say no, but of course, with a simple nod of his head he answered yes. I had never been topless in front of anyone but my husband before, but I had been nearly topless for the last hour with Mike gazing at my breasts. With Brandon's nod Ann slipped both straps over my shoulders and off my arms, leaving me topless with both of my breasts entirely exposed.

Mike began shooting again. My nipples were now so hard they hurt, and I could feel the wetness begin to pool inside me. I was turned on as much as I had ever been in my entire life. When I looked at Brandon his smile was gone, and he had that mesmerizing look on his face again. I didn't object when Ann had me semi recline again like the last time, placing one foot on the floor and the other with my knee bent against the back of the loveseat, legs spread.

As Mike leaned in for some close up shots between my legs I could see his erection straining against the blue jeans he wore. It turned me on even more knowing I was the reason for his erection. and this time I knew for sure my juices would be seen by Mike and in the photos.

Ann stepped in and pulled the leg that was on the floor further open to expose more of the tiny triangular patch of fabric between my legs, she then pulled the top of it up toward my tummy. I wouldn't know for sure until I saw the finished prints, but I thought at least my outer lips were uncovered. When I looked for Brandon he had left his chair and was standing near Mike and his focus was between my legs. Mike took some shots in this pose, then Ann had me place a hand on one bare breast and my other hand on my womanhood. Yes, I could feel my juices through the thin material. Mike took more shots with my eyes closed and a dreamy look on my face. I knew if it didn't stop soon, I would cum with them all watching me.

Finally the photoshoot came to an end and I was allowed to sit up. I walked to the changing room not bothering with the robe as they had all seen me practically nude. As Brandon helped me change back into my street clothes we were both super turned on and couldn't wait to get each other home and into bed, but we had to control ourselves.

Before we left we thanked Ann and Mike, and they assured us the photos would be ready for us to choses which ones we would like to go into the album within a few days. Once in the car and headed home we couldn't stop telling each other how turned on we were. We were not home five minutes before attacking each other and falling into bed. I didn't remember ever being so hot and horny, and Brandon being so hard. After over an hour of making love we fell into a deep, exhausted sleep, wrapped in each other's arms.

The following Wednesday evening Ann called and gave us a password to their website, to look at and select the photos for the album. After spending two hours picking which poses we wanted, (from a couple hundred), we were both ready for an encore of Saturday night's love making. Just looking at the photos had done the trick and we were both as hot as ever, and spent another torrid night of making love. The photo shoot had definitely done the job of spicing up our sex life, and we hadn't even seen the actual photos yet!

After a call from Ann late the next Tuesday afternoon telling us that the album was ready, we left to pick up it. We both went into the studio and Ann presented us with the album, in a beautiful gift box tied with a red ribbon. We had decided to wait till we were home for our first viewing, so Brandon locked the box in the trunk of the car so that I couldn't cheat and look while he was driving.

Once home Brandon poured us each a glass of wine and we retired to our bedroom. We both stripped and got into bed and with great anticipation removed the album from the box. With a smile and a look of anticipation Brandon opened it to the first page.

There I was, dressed in the black lace nightgown, sitting in the funny chair, legs crossed and thighs well exposed with a smile on my face. I must admit that I did look better than I thought I would, and nothing forbidden was really exposed. Brandon loved it and gushed about how hot and sexy I looked. The next photo was with the same outfit, but standing next to the chair with one arm draped over the back, and the other resting on my waist. My long legs were on display, and again, nothing was really exposed. I was beginning to get turned on and I could see Brandon was starting to become erect.

The next photo was me semi reclining on the loveseat. This shot showed quite a lot of cleavage, and Ann had pulled the hem of the nightgown up exposing just a hint of the black panties. I noticed that Brandon was now sporting a fully erect penis and we were only a few photos into the album. We would look at a photo, then make out like teenagers before returning our attention back to the album.

The next shots were with me dressed in the white teddy, leaning against the backdrop with my backside to the camera. I found it hard to believe but almost all of my entire butt was exposed to the camera, and I was looking over my shoulder and winking at the camera and (and Mike). In the next series I was bending over the chair with my breasts almost spilling out of the top of the teddy. I had a sexy come hither expression on my face, and even I thought I looked sexy as hell. Yes, these pictures were turning me on, I could feel myself getting wetter.

The next page showed me reclining on the loveseat, one leg flat on the floor and the other bent at the knee against the back of the loveseat, foot flat on the cushion. One shot, from the end of the loveseat, showed my legs spread, and the thin fabric between my legs was on display. Brandon had been pretty quiet while looking at the photos but now he stated that he had not been aware that my charms had been visible to the camera, and Mike's eyes. I don't think he really cared because his erection was as strong as it had been in the beginning.

Turning the page we were both treated to me dressed in the red baby doll, one leg kneeling on the chair, with my backside to the camera. Now we could both see that my full bottom was exposed to the camera, as the tiny patch of fabric did nothing to hide my almost bare bottom. The photo showed me looking over my shoulder at Mike with a smile, knowing he could see my bare ass further turned me on. We had to stop looking at the album for a few minutes as we again made out like teenagers, working each other into a frenzy.

After regaining our composure we turned the page to the next photo of me on the loveseat, untying the top bow of the baby doll. Mike had captured me untying each of the three bows, and the eventual unveiling of my breasts, and hard nipples. The next photo was of me reclining on the loveseat as before, and assuming the same pose, one foot on the floor, the other on the cushion, legs spread. There was a close up of the tiny triangular front of my bikini panties that Ann had pulled high up on my pelvis, and I had guessed right, my outer lips were on full display.

12