All Comments on 'Blind Date'

by katesop

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I loved your story and look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story but it had some grammatical errors

Great story, there were a few tense errors and other minor grammatical errors that a competent proofreader would have caught. Suggest that you have a proofreader review any more submissions so your story can be PERFECT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice story, interesting grammer

I enjoyed reading your romance. I particularly enjoyed the part about the shaking orange window covers. I would like to know where I may obtain a set.

Most word processors have a grammer program. If you used the program after you finish your writing you could eliminate many of the grammatical errors that pepper your writing. You will soon learn the difference between to and too. That does not add to four

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice story, interesting grammer

I enjoyed reading your romance. I particularly enjoyed the part about the shaking orange window covers. I would like to know where I may obtain a set.

Most word processors have a grammer program. If you used the program after you finish your writing you could eliminate many of the grammatical errors that pepper your writing. You will soon learn the difference between to and too. That does not add to four

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Grammar - grammer

It's too bad the person who commented on your grammar doesn't know how to spell the word!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
beautiful

Great story and I love the emotion that you put into their love making. It was a touching story and very erotic love scenes, but as the others said the slight errors in grammar took a little away from it. Please keep writing so that we may enjoy more, Thank you for sharing this story with the rest of us.

t0nst3rst0nst3rsover 16 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Yes, there were some grammar issues, but not to the point that they overshadowed the piece. Trust me I am a huge grammar critic and will stop reading a piece if I feel that it detracts me from the story. Don't let the critical assholes on her get you down. Your style is fantastic and I would love to see another piece from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a lovely romantic story

which I enjoyed reading though the sex scenes were a bit long winded. Very tender and loving - would have liked for her friend to come back and share in the happy moment too. A good story with a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Immature

Fair, but too much like a Girl's Own story. Life is almost always much more complicated than that.

toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
WOW!! GREAT STORY!!!

What a great romance story. I really like how they were able to find each other again and finally be together.5***** toby9790.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rubbish

You are a fucking wanker

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
just a tad abrupt for me.

hello, oh it's you, a person I haven't seen in 15 years, during which I was married to someone else.

I love you,

let's get married.

Remind me again, what is your last name now?

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Wonderful!

A pleasure to read a story where love reigns supreme as two people who never should have parted rediscover each other. Such a moving tale,full of emotions that I didn't care about grammar,spelling,death,and taxes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wrong category

this one just belongs in fuck fest, there is no romance here. EXTREMELY unlikely story...maybe they should say hello to each other before the dogs fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous