All Comments on 'Blind Date'

by XtinaSmith2017

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nnnnnice

You did it again Tina. Fucking A.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story!

I can always tell which stories are the best, because they always leave me wishing they had been longer.

wolf9696wolf9696over 6 years ago
5/5

excellent, very well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very tired

Although good story the story is overly and I mean overly detailed. And the story itself is good but to many tiny details that just make it a dragging story.

rebelraiderrebelraiderover 6 years ago
Good Writing , To A Very Predictable End

Your writing style , and attention to detail are impeccable . Your story , however , got very predictable as soon as they got to the bedroom . It seems that every beautiful girl , in these stories , is so petite , but has parts made for someone who is 7 feet tall . Once a story becomes predictable , it gets boring . I stopped reading , at that point .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful start , can be eloborated a bit more

I like that she has a bigger cock and lshe become dominating. I wish you can little spice up the transition of her becoming dominating as she has bigger cock. You didn't put him to fuck her , may be she like to be on fucking end. Nice plot ovwrall

Larry WolffLarry Wolffover 6 years ago
Predictable sadly

As Rebelraider said, predictable. So many writers of trans fiction have a hangup on overly well hung MTFs. And large natural breasts, it doesn't happen. I suspect imagining this is a sign of being a Bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ouch, I always like a little more lubricant...

... but the story was very nice. 5 stars. More please.

XtinaSmith2017XtinaSmith2017over 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the feedback <3

Thank you all for the feedback! I would like to say this was a commission, so aspects such as penis size were up to the commissioner, however, it wouldn't be a pattern if this was the only story of mine to follow the trend of the larger dicked shemale. I'll do my best going forward to mix things up a bit, try and make it so you can never quite tell where the story is going.

And as for the level of detail that's a difficult one, reducing the amount of detail so it reads faster, getting you from scene to scene without making it bland, but again, I will try to improve :) Xx

Your feedback means the world to me and I will continue to strive for improvement to deliver you better classy works!~

DrZeus702DrZeus702over 6 years ago
Cute story

Really enjoyed that. I see it almost as a quite little Rom-Com kinda deal. Well done.

8711871187118711over 6 years ago
Same old kind of story

Every TG story is the same. Guy falls for TG thinks she is genetic woman only to find out she has a cock bigger than his. She fucks him on the first date and for the rest of his life. Why would a person spend so much effort to look and act like a woman to still "act" like a man? I should read the bios before I read the stories. Looking for something a little more believable, new or different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Elaborate

Should have drawn out the fucking more and make him cum from being fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agree with the last anonymous

Totally agree with him, if you elaborated the scene just a little more into him cumming without touching himself, just from her fucking him, it would've been way better.

It's still pretty good though. I like these kind of stories actually, so please do continue this, if you ever feel like it. As I already said, I really like this sort of stories, and a lady like her that becomes even more dominating and possessive all thanks to her "i-got-a-bigger-cock" ego, and maybe even going as far as only topping his man, but while also still acting like a good, nice girl crazily and uncontrollably in love with her man, it's the best for me. GW.

titans2138titans2138over 6 years ago
Perfect

I'd liked every aspect of this story and I love that there was no mention of satisfying his needs. That is so hot and how it should be, in my opinion, although it's not a commenters place to say "I wish this happened." It's so exciting to read a story for the first time that's well written and follows the "Sexually Aggressive" Top TS/Sub Male decorum. Fantasies won't always line up with every story but I really appreciate this one. Thank you.

300bowler300300bowler300over 6 years ago
SO HOT

YET SO ROMANTIC, PLEASE LET THERE BE A FEW MORE CHAPTERS TO IT, IT'S SUCH A GOOD STORY LINE...! BETTY jo xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot and perfect

So romantic and so fucking HOT, please more chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

One of your best yet!!1!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry but...

...I stopped reading at "nine inch cock". Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the best

I was so disappointed there wasn't another chapter it has such huge potential. I feel into the story and never wanted to come back well written. Love it when the girl is bigger then her man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
We need more

Your work is fantastic. I see a lot of comments here basically asking you to change how you write, and I completely disagree. The majority of your writing is centred around guys being topped by a TS. I think it’s one of those scenarios where you can’t please everyone. Please continue writing, and not only with this story, but several of your others, it would be nice to have a longer series. I’ve read several other stories you’ve submitted I find each one to be well written and, as you said, classy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good and well written but one little thing

Excellent story but my only hiccup is that the first time should never hurt and neither should any other time - it's a question of preparation, patience, lube and more more lube, stretching with more lube then the two working to let it happen and enjoy.

illwindillwindover 6 years ago
Took awhile to get going.

Really could have done without the play-by-play of his morning routine. If you want to imply his life is in a rut it can be done in a few sentences rather than a few paragraphs. Also some indication that our hero is actually going to get to have an orgasm would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

love this story more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Continuation...

Great plot. Not many stories can pull it off with the trans being the top.

A continuation would be great, to evolve the relationship. Claire is wanting a life partner, and would be great to see how she works on achieving just that. Would also be good to describe the rest of the weekend activities.

Great potential for a series....

Keep writing...

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 4 years ago
I swear...

that you have never written something I didn't like. I gotta tell ya, though. I'm a sucker for love stories like this one -doesn't matter the category. Love rules.

As usual, you are splendid at storytelling, and your imagination is verrrry engaging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story!

Wished she didn't have such a much larger cock. Other than that, loved the love story and all the rest. Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enough with the giant cock dom shemales

As others have commented her outsize genetalia and agressiveness took me out of it.

She fucked his virgin ass dry, without lube or any preparation, and fucked him pretty agressively. He was in pain the whole time but wanted to endure it for her. Bullshit. Not sexy and not very caring. His ass is probably very sore, if not damaged. They story would have benefired if the romantic tone of the date was carried through to the sex, but it read more like a quasi rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good base but something feels wrong

I like the idea but she was to non caring and also would have liked if they switch time to time not pur she get what she want and he is in pain.

I like that they love each other and don't be crule dominant idiots without a heart

Consider his feelings a little would nice

AkilaraAkilaraover 3 years ago

This is one of my absolute favorite stories. I gave her a 5 out of 5.

I will translate this short story for me into my mother tongue German. Only for me privately, not to publish this story here or on any other site.

But I will change the story of Claire and Anthony a little bit for me.

I will work out more about what kind of salvation Claire is experiencing by finding a partner who fully accepts her.

I will also make the first evening of the two of them a little different.

They will both be satisfied in lust and growing affection, beginning to love. And I will discuss the special nature of the necessary learning phase for Anthony in the matter of anal intercourse. That will take time for him, and it can be very nice.

In the same spirit I am thinking about the stories "Southern Hospitality" and "Sugar Momma".

Thanks for your beautiful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I would give it six stars if I could

I don't get where some made comments about dom big cocked shemales. Claire was not dom, she was assertive, yes. But not dominating at all. And yes, he may have felt pain, if coarse, but his feelings that developed in the time they spent getting to know each other let him overcome that somewhat. It's too early in their relationship to fairly say he isn't going to get to be top sometimes. He most likely will.

I like your story and liked that their where feel good moments in it. And they sex was hot too. And since it will post as anon

Miss Kira Bangkok

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I must say, I have gotten a whole lot of enjoyment reading the stories by this author! Other than a few grammatical errors, they're perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fantastic Story

This was a great story. I only wish you had not skipped ahead from Friday night to Monday morning. Would have been great to write in Saturday and Sunday. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was so good! I love the romance and tenderness between this hung shemale and her new lover.

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

YES , FINALLY

I will put my only complaint in first Anthony never busted a nut, I may have missed it. I will reread it a few time because it was sooo goood

I know the common story is Futa/Shemale/TS rapes abuses and humiliate the male into being a feminized sissy cock sleeve slut, I have read some that there was a little romance and caring still dominance.

This is one of the best love and romance stories I have read. Yes Anthony was on the receiving end of the fucking but he kept his masculinity. She was Claire's man. Not sure how you would do it I would like to see a chapter 2 maybe a wedding and honeymoon

excellent story Thank you

JaypleeJaypleealmost 3 years ago

I’m sorry but where is the back storyline between Claire and Anne? There has to be something there. Maybe there is a next chapter there? And how Anne picked Anthony?

Please give us more!!

totostorytotostoryover 2 years ago

I liked the built up and the romance, but I disappointed of he sex scene as I expected more positions, more brutal from Claire. Thanks anyway. you are a very good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Was hoping to hear about more of the weekend. Also, this really deserves a followup. TY

Synthia44Synthia44over 2 years ago

Fantastic story. No rape, punishment or anything else. Just a well written LOVE story. Hope to see a follow up story. As one commenter wrote, maybe a wedding and honeymoon. Fantastic!!!!

biazmbiazmalmost 2 years ago

What great writing. And what I wouldn't give to be in Anthony's place. Simply WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good, even if highly unlikely, story. For the record though, women have “figures,” men have “builds,” unless of course you intentionally were trying to feminize Anthony by repeatedly referring to his “figure,” rather than his “build,” which I don’t think you intended.

Only_a_readerOnly_a_readerover 1 year ago

P-E-R-F-E-C-T!! This isn't five stars, it's ten...just one thing, what was the movie they were watching?

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[06.12.22]

Mucho Kawaii und Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

FluidswallowerFluidswallower10 months ago

WOW!!! You did it again but even better this time!!!! Extremely erotic , sensitive and romantic! I found myself again almost feeling the sensations you described in Anthony. I've often fantasized about meeting a "lady" like Claire, who, as you describe her, is definitely a lady to her man Anthony. Beautiful story,

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fantastic story as long as the 2 love each other and happy with each other that's all that matters take care

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A very lucky couple due to a nice boss that thought it was good that they got together hopefully they can be together for the rest of their lives may they could adopted baby and maybe zhe could breast feed it just a thought

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

Bravo! Such a wonderful tale told so well…a must read for those that like romance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXtinaSmith2017@XtinaSmith2017
Thank you for reading my stories!! I can't express how much I appreciate your continued support, comments and emails. It's thanks to you that I'm able to do what I love and for that, I'm eternally grateful. --- -THE AUTHOR- --- By day I am Christina Smith, humble secretar...