Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Mary. We can still fuck tomorrow for the rapture. The ten women I've already laid will be good for another week," Stude said.

"Good to know. Goodnight, Stude. Please leave now," I said. I think he did. I collapsed onto the bed and had dreams about fucking the five men who had fucked me only hours earlier. Jesus! I had set new standards for sluttiness. Mary Ann would be jealous if she ever woke up from the spell Stude had seemed to cast upon her.

The next morning I felt hungover, which was strange because I had not had that much to drink. I went downstairs and made coffee. After my first cup I began to remember more, and went back up to find Mary Ann. She was still naked, still asleep in my bed, and still slowly leaking candy cane cum from her pussy. To be honest, she was not asleep in my bed, or even on my bed. She was sleeping a few inches above my bed, floating in the air.

The weed should have worn off by now. Well, maybe not.

I ran a hand underneath her, between her and the bed. It seemed she truly was floating and it was not an illusion. I pushed down on her tummy and was able to push her down onto the bed, but when I removed my hands she slowly floated right back up to her original position.

It could only be a hallucination. These hallucinations sure were strange, though. I knew however that I had not hallucinated all the sex I had from the previous night. Not only was I sore, but I had all sorts of dried up cum on me. I took a long, hot bath.

I began to worry about Mary Ann. I dressed and went back to the hospital to inquire about the nine other comatose girls from the night before. They had all been mumbling incoherent strange noises. I found a doctor.

"Did the strange noises sound like Arghmph! Grrharumph! and Bbghkooopq!?" I asked.

The doctor looked at me. "How do you know? What is going on? Tell me." He gestured for a policeman to come over.

"It's simple. They're speaking Bgghkrpph," I said, not realizing how idiotic I sounded.

The doctor looked at me. The cop looked at the doctor. "Bgghkrpph?" the doctor asked. "Is that the name of a language?"

"Yes, I believe it is," I said.

"Do you speak the language?"

"No," I said, but loosely translated those three words mean "I'm dying here. This is too intense. I can't handle it."

"It's not smart to make things up and lie to an officer of the law," the cop said.

I made things worse, explaining everything is due to Urgynoth and that they should talk to him.

"Who is Urgynoth?" the cop asked. I giggled at his pathetic attempt to pronounce Urgynoth.

"Oh, he's this blind date my Mom set up for me. He's easy to recognize. His cock looks like a candy cane and so too does his cum," I said, with a straight face.

"His cum?" the doctor said, incredulous.

"You know, his seminal fluid. Anyway, I'm here because he laid my best friend, and she is now unconscious, floating above my bed with his candy cane cum oozing out of her. What should I do?"

"Our nine girls are also floating," the doctor said. "How did you know that fact?"

"I didn't know that, but it does not surprise me. When I saw Mary Ann floating I thought we had smoked some bad weed or something..." I stopped talking when I noticed the way the cop was looking at me. "You know how it is..." I mumbled. "Look, I'd better get back to her," and I silently added to myself, before I talk myself into getting arrested for using dope or readmitted for being crazy.

"Any parting medical advice for my friend?"

"Take a Xanax," the doctor said.

"Really? That will help the floating?"

"No, it will help you to deal with it. The Xanax is for you," the doctor said. "What's your pharmacy of choice? I'll transmit a prescription right over for you."

"Tell you what, young lady," the doctor continued. "Give me your address and telephone. When my rounds are over I'll come by and take a look at your friend." The way he was looking at me, I figured he was already checking me out and wanted to get to know me better. Maybe much better? Yeah, that kind of better.

Well, he was kind of cute and not too, too much older than me. Oh shit, wait until he sees Mary Ann naked and oozing candy cane cum! All he'll want is Mary Ann. She's just much too pretty and sexy, and she has those killer boobs...

I went home and took a long, hot bath to make sure everyone's cum was gone from my bod. This was just in case the doctor wanted to do a close examination of my body, hee, hee. Maybe his stethoscope would boldly go where no stethoscope had ever before dared to go? I giggled at the idea.

The doorbell woke me up around 11:30pm, and I went to answer the door in my negligee. Modesty is not the first word that comes to mind as regards my negligee. It was the doctor. Shit! Why hadn't I grabbed a robe? He could plainly see my boobs and nipples through the lace top, and maybe even the shadow of my bush down below. Shit!

Oh, well, he's a doctor. He's seen tons of women's bodies, including all those 18-year-old sexpots Stude had ravished and who were now busy floating naked above their hospital beds leaking candy cane cum. My negligee is pretty tame compared to that!

I showed him Mary Ann, who was still muttering gibberish in Bgghrpph. Like all men confronted by Mary Ann's naked body, he got an instant erection. I pretended not to notice. "What is she saying? Can you translate?"

"No. I don't speak Bgghrpph. We'll have to wait for Urgynoth to return," I said.

"He's coming back here, then?" the doctor asked.

"Yes. He told me he has to return to rape me, now that he's laid the requisite ten sexpots first. I am the one, you see. After he fucks me the rapture can happen."

"Are you okay, Sally?" the doctor asked. He felt my forehead for a fever and held my wrist to check my pulse. His touch felt so good!

"I guess I sound crazy. Everything that's happening around me is crazy. It's all due to that strange man Urgynoth!" I said.

"The one with the candy cane cock and the candy cane cum?" the doctor asked me.

"Yes, exactly!" I said.

"Sally, if I may ask, how do you know what his cock and cum look like if you were never, uh, intimate with him?"

"Oh, that's easy. I was here when he had sex with Mary Ann, that naked lushpot floating above my bed over there. Before you ask, it appeared to me it was consensual at the time. Only later did I realize Mary Ann was enchanted, or put into a trance, or something," I said.

"What makes you think that?" the doctor asked.

"Because Urgynoth put me into a trance at the Nightingale Nightclub. He had me have sex with five men last night. I think it was to keep me out of his way as he ravished nine young women. He needed to ravish ten women you see before he ravishes me to allow the rapture to take place. I could not say no. The five men had free reign over my body, and they used it."

"I can see why they would," the doctor said. I giggled. "You do know, Sally, that you sound as if you're nuts?"

"Good point," I said. "It's hard to describe craziness all around you without also sounding crazy," I said in my defense.

"How could you say no to Urgynoth if he could make it so that you could not say no to five men earlier the same night?" the doctor quite reasonably asked.

"Uh...I guess I don't know," I said. "Maybe my being a slut turned him off?"

"Are you usually a slut, Sally? You don't strike me as one," he said.

"Well...certainly not compared to Mary! If she charged a nickel for every man..."

"I'm sure with her looks and her body she'd have quite a chunk of change," the doctor helped me out. I decided to read his name on his white coat. He was Dr. Livingstone.

"Is your first name David?" I asked him.

"Yes. Please don't make the 'Dr. Livingstone I presume' usual joke," he replied.

"My full name is Sally Stanley. So, I have every right to presume!" I said.

David was looking at me funny and coming closer. He was studying my eyes. "Did you know in med school they teach us to look down into a woman's soul via her eyes?"

"Not into men's souls? Just women?" I asked.

"Women are more interesting," he said.

"I'll bet they are. I bet you've known a lot of women's souls," I said. "Okay, I'll bite. What do you see in my soul?"

"Desire," he said.

"Desire for what?" I asked.

"Desire for me," he said, and he kissed me. Who was I to contradict my own soul? I kissed him back. A few minutes later David took another look into my eyes and decided my soul wanted me naked for him. It was okay; he's a doctor, after all. Mom taught me always to do what the doctor tells you to do.

When I was naked before him I asked, "What does my soul want now?"

"I think you know," he said.

"Yes, but proprietary behavior says we need to wait until the third date," I said.

"Let's count the first date as the hospital, shall we?" he asked. I nodded.

"This is then the second date, right?" I nodded. "Could we cheat just a little and say it's the third date?"

A few minutes later I took his cock out of my mouth to say, "I'm not usually this easy, David."

"I know," he lied. "Can you deep throat?"

I smiled at him. He had no idea how talented I was when it came to sex. He did learn how flexible my body is, however, when he put my ankles next to my ears and fucked the bejesus out of me.

As we were fucking, a naked Mary Ann, still dripping candy cane cum, floated by us. She was no longer muttering phrases in Bgghrpph. No, now she was shouting them! David's beeper was ringing from his pants pocket. He had to leave me in mid fuck to answer it. I hate it when men answer their phones and beepers in mid fuck. There should be a law.

He seemed alarmed. "All the nine women are floating away. Nobody can stop them! We need to follow your friend Mary Ann!"

Just when I had met a real man I could relate to! Shit! Maybe he would not forget me and return to finish the fuck when this was over. After the rapture no doubt. We threw on clothes and ran after my naked and floating friend. Fortunately, it was 1am and not that many people were out and about.

Mary Ann floated over to City Hall Plaza, where she was joined by the other nine conquests of Urgynoth. They were all naked, and they all joined hands, floating in a circle, all shouting the exact same gibberish. In the blink of an eye, Urgynoth himself appeared in the middle of the circle.

All of the local TV stations showed up, too, even though it was by now 2am. How could you resist the chance to film ten naked zombies floating and speaking in tongues? They would have to censor the film for TV, bleeping out the lady bits of the zombies, I'd guess, but there's always the Internet and sites where anything goes, isn't there?

I was going to be raped by a man with a candy cane cock, naked, on live TV. This was not every girl's dream now, was it? No question that this would go viral. Great.

"Come to me, Sally Stanley. Come to me," he commanded. My eyes glazed and I began to levitate a little and float towards him. This will make great television was one of my thoughts that can get through the censors. My other thoughts were impolite.

"No, Sally! Wake up!" David shouted, pulling on my arm. The force pulling me to Urgynoth was so strong it pulled David with me. His touch woke me up, however, and I stopped. Urgynoth looked annoyed. David's eyes glazed over and he dropped my arm. Shit. Urgynoth did something and his pull on me continued.

"You cannot rape me!" were my last words before I was naked and kneeling before him. Urgynoth was now naked, too, and his huge candy cane cock looked angry, sticking out before him. The gibberish chanting got louder and louder. David was paralyzed. Mary Ann was in a trance, naked, floating, and chanting. I was helpless. All was lost.

I got on my hands knees and Urgynoth got behind me. This was it. It's times like this one wishes one were religious. I could have prayed. I'm sure it would not have had any effect, but then at least I could complain that God had forsaken me. Anyway, I was doomed.

That monster candy cane cock entered me. Oh my God, it felt good. No, strike that, it felt amazing! Well if I am going to have to be turned into a naked, floating zombie forever dribbling candy cane cum, then this was the way to go! I was driven to heights of pleasure unimaginable to mere mortals.

I thought it might drive me insane, the pleasure was so intense. Maybe it has driven some women insane? Maybe some of the zombies were driven insane? It's hard to tell with a zombie. Serotonin storms had nothing on this! I hope Mary Ann is not permanently zombified! Those were my thoughts before I passed out due to the unbearable pleasure of the fuck. I became one of Urgynoth's floating zombies.

Worst of all, I missed the rapture. Oh well, such is the life of a zombie. I do float by David from time to time, and I see tears in his eyes for what could have been. He missed the rapture, too.

The end was sudden. There I was, once again floating and flaunting my naked body to David, when I fell brutally to the earth. I stopped leaking candy cane cum, and I was normal again. "Sally, is that you? Are you back with us?" David asked. He was obviously hopeful yet scared.

"I'm back, I'm hungry and I'm thirsty!" I said, looking up at him from the floor, my boobs jiggling just a little as I spoke.

"I'll get you something to eat and drink right away," David said, thrilled and excited.

"First, David," I said, "can we finish our fuck?" I was already naked, so I placed my ankles next to my ears. David smiled and undressed. As he entered me, I felt the rapture. It was good.

When the fuck ended, and I had eaten some nuts and had drank a gallon or so of water, it suddenly occurred to me. Alarmed, I asked David, "What became of my friend Mary Ann? Is she still a zombie?"

"All the zombies have awaken. All but one are horrified that they have floated all over the place, naked, displaying their bodies to everyone and anyone," he said. "There are pictures of them in their naked zombie states, with their legs spread, all over the Internet, and most of the nine girls are in hiding."

"Who is the non-horrified exception?" I asked, fearing I already knew.

David smiled. "It's your friend Mary Ann, who is fielding about a thousand invitations to step out. She's not horrified, but she is a bit overwhelmed."

"I can imagine," I said.

"She's really pretty," David said.

"Trust me, David, I know. Do you want me to intervene with her on your behalf?" I asked, my tone all snarky.

David smiled again. "You're the girl for me, Sally. Now that you have eaten, drank, and dressed, shall we go to the bedroom?"

"Lay on, MacDuff," I replied.

"Lay is the operative word here," he said, and I giggled. "Want to role play?"

"What did you have in mind?" I asked. I was liking David more and more!

"I was thinking Zombie and the Rapist," he said.

"Is it rape if it's with a Zombie?" I asked.

"Well, a Zombie cannot exactly give consent, now can she?" David replied.

"No, I guess not," and I giggled. "But it's not as if you have to overcome resistance, or threaten, or overpower her, or anything like that, right?"

"I guess you're right. Anyway, shall we play?" he asked again.

"Can I be the Zombie?" I asked. "I can get naked, horizontal, and spread my legs, but I can't float or leak candy cane cum, I'm afraid."

"Good enough. We can't have everything. Oh wait; I should have some striped toothpaste somewhere around here. I would just have to insert it..." David said.

"I don't think that's a good idea. Do you really want to fuck a girl who looks like she just brushed her teeth in the wrong spot?" I said.

David proceeded to show me just how good a 'rapist' of a zombie he could in fact be. The verdict was that he could be very good. Even excellent, I could say. I was one happy zombie. He took another picture of me for his collection. This time I was leaking good old fashioned cum, no candy cane aspects about it whatsoever, and no toothpaste, either. You know, this was the first time in my life I had been happy to be dribbling cum down my legs.

I later checked with Mary Ann. She agreed completely. She confirmed that lots and lots of men still had normal cum. As I have noted previously, she does not let the puddle of cum underneath her get dry before she's moved on. She's fast.

Indeed, nobody else had candy cane cum according to her somewhat extensive research efforts. "Good to know," I told her. She approved of David too, but she told me she'd miss clubbing with me.

"We can't have everything," I said, and we toasted that. David came over, toasted with us, and (of course) he took the look down Mary Ann's blouse. He was a man, after all.

"I can't believe how many men want to date me now," Mary Ann said.

"How shy were you when you were a naked floating zombie?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Mary Ann asked, all suspicious.

"Well, we had some limited control about where we floated. Don't forget I was a zombie, too," I said.

"Where did you float?" Mary Ann asked.

"I floated by all my old boyfriends and checked out their hard-ons caused by seeing me in all my glory. I wanted to remind them what they were missing! Mostly though I tried to float by David as much as possible. You know, to keep his interest going," I said.

"It seems to have worked with David," Mary Ann said. David, listening to all this, nodded. He was smiling the smile of the Cheshire Cat.

"It worked with the old boyfriends, too. Every one of them has called me," I said and I giggled. I turned to look at David, saying "and to no avail. They all struck out. No worries, David. Now where did you float, my sexy friend?"

"It's embarrassing," Mary Ann said.

"Tell all, girl," I said.

"Well, I floated around in some of the fraternities of the college, just for fun. The boys there now look so young! They were all agog. It was fun! Then I floated into the gym and saw all the buff men exercising. There was a race for the men's room to jack off, I'm sure, after I almost hit one or two of them in the face with my pussy," she said.

"Go on," I said. I knew there was more.

"Well as you know, being a zombie is boring, so I floated over to the Riverside View complex, and floated alongside all the windows. Some very startled men checked me out as much as they could. When the man was cute I would linger and float outside his window. Then I felt perverse and floated over to the old age home on the lower east side. I hope none of the geezers there had a premature death or anything," Mary Ann said.

"You're holding back," I said.

"Okay, Sally, you win. I floated the rounds of the sports bars. Those are the guys who are after me now. Happy?" Mary Ann said.

I burst into uncontrolled laughter and Mary Ann joined me after a minute or two. David joined in, too. I even liked it when he laughed! David was the only man I knew who had a sexy laugh.

Mary Ann left on a date, and David got to manhandle all the boob he wanted, thanks to my own somewhat less generous endowment coupled with my generosity in sharing it with men I cared for. It was not all altruism. I loved it, too.

That was not all David manhandled either, I'm happy to say. Indeed, I verified once again that his cum remains candy cane free. That's a good thing. It's a very good thing.

I did buy some Aquafresh striped toothpaste, however. Stripes belong in the mouth. I'm sure you agree.

12