Blind Date

Story Info
Katie agreed to a blind date with a guy she met online.
1k words
3.84
31.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie agreed to meet a guy she met in a Kik online chat group. He called himself “Mr.” she normally didn’t meet guys from the chat group, but she had one too many glasses of wine last night and agreed to a coffee date today.

He was late. She waited 30 minutes past time, and sent a couple of messages. No response and he didn’t show. Oh well. She didn’t have anything planned today anyway.

Her apartment was about a mile down the road, and since it was a gorgeous autumn afternoon, she had decided to ditch her car and walk to the coffee shop. The walk home was just as nice. It was one of those days where the sun was shining and a nice cool breeze lifted her hair and made it dance.

She popped in her earbuds and scrolled through her various playlists. Today felt like 80s pop. She sang along to Madonna, Cyndi Lauper & Boy George. She was almost reluctant to go home, but she really should clean. Maybe if she opened the windows and continued her bad singing and dancing, cleaning wouldn’t seem like such a chore.

She just stepped inside when someone pushed in behind her. “Hello Katie,” he said. “Ready for our date?”

“What? Who...” Before she could finish her thoughts, much less her sentence, she was pressed up hard against the wall. He took hold of her arms, raised them above her head and crushed her scream with a deep kiss. He took both wrists in one hand and covered her mouth with his other hand. He kissed and nipped her neck, her collarbone, and the tops of her breasts.

He wanted more so he threw her over his shoulder fireman style and carried her to the bedroom. She started to scream so he swatted her ass. Hard. “Be quiet!” Of course she didn’t listen. So he threw her down on the bed, straddled her and clamped her mouth shut with his hand once more.

She struggled to get away. She struggled to scream. But he was just too strong. He leaned over, opened her top drawer, found a sock with puppies on it and shoved it in her mouth. “Come on Katie, why are you struggling. You know you want this. You tease everyone; you a ho and you know it. You wouldn’t have agreed to meet me if you didn’t really want this.”

As he was talking, he was also tying up her wrists with rope he had in his pocket. Then he looped the rope around one of the bedposts. She kicked and wiggled and thrashed around as he took off her jeans, followed by her panties.

He yanked her tank top up over her head, but her tied wrists prevented it from being removed completely. Then he took off her bra. “I’m going to tell you again. You want this, and I want this. So quit kicking or you will regret it.”

She didn’t listen. She would not make this easy. She fought. He sighed. He took the loop off the bedpost, and flipped her over face down across his lap. He held her down and started spanking her. The more she thrashed around, the harder he spanked.

Finally, she was exhausted. She gave up the fight and just sobbed. “Oh sweet Katie. I’m sorry it had to be like this. Be a good girl for me now.” He placed her back on the bed, face down, and tied her wrists to the bedpost. Afraid of getting kicked, he took a pair of nylons from her drawer and tied an ankle to each of the posts at the foot of her bed.

Perfect. Well, almost perfect. He slid a pillow under her pelvic bone so that her ass was elevated. Now she was perfect.

He went to the bathroom and found a hair brush. He brushed her hair gently as she sobbed into the mattress. Her hair had become tangled during the struggle. As he brushed her hair, he told her how beautiful she was.

He kissed the tears on her cheeks, put the brush down, and continued the kisses on her neck. He followed that down to her shoulder. Then down her back. He trailed kisses down her spine to her ass. Then he gently kissed her plump red ass that was already showing signs of bruising. He wished she wouldn’t have struggled so much. He didn’t want to bruise her.

He moved his tongue to the crack, he gently pulled the cheeks apart to reveal her puckered little asshole. He didn’t even hesitate before he began licking in earnest. His tongue went from ass to pussy and back again. It didn’t take long before his little whore was wet for him.

He left her for a moment so he could remove his clothes. He enjoyed looking at her all tied up, panties still shoved halfway into her mouth, tear stains on her cheeks, a very red ass, and a dripping wet pussy. She was perfect.

After he was completely nude, he wanted to test her out a little. He stuck a couple of fingers into her pussy and began to play. But he wanted more so he began to eat her ass again while continuing to finger her pussy. It didn’t take long before he felt the soft moist walls quivering and pulsating against his fingers as she orgasmed.

He removed his fingers, positioned himself behind her, lined his cock up with her slick opening and plunged deep. He grabbed her hips and began to pump himself in and out of her quickly. His fingers digging into her plump hips.

God this felt good. He couldn’t help himself. He smacked her ass once. Then twice. He watched it ripple before he stuck his thumb in her ass. He used his other hand to grab her hair into his fist. He pulled as he thrust in deep. Katie couldn’t stop herself from moaning, from both pleasure and embarrassment that she was enjoying being taken like this.

It didn’t take long before his balls tightened up and he shot his load deep into her pussy. Spent, he collapsed on top of her, and fell asleep. They would both need energy before round two.