Blind Date

Story Info
A second date for a couple who have agreed to a bit of kink.
2k words
4.06
8.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second dates are always the favourite of mine, the second date will determine what happens next in the liaison. Once the first date over-pleasantries and pretext over false niceties are out of the way the real fun can begin. Incidentally, Janey seems quite a nice girl if a little unsure of herself, both of us had already worked out that we would get along from the site that we were members of.

This was confirmed at the social evening that turned out to be effectively the first date. I had seen the photos she posted of herself in varying states of undress and followed her chatting way on the group page. Her body was so inviting, with curves in the right places and very well proportioned in the essential areas. That reminds me, I should play roulette based on her vital statistics and see if her body delivers as much as it promises.

I wonder where the hell she is, she says she likes being fashionably late but even this is pushing it, still, the bar serves a fine Imperial so I can suffer the wait a little while longer. Ah, there she is, I wave a 'hi' as she finally comes though the doors and beckon her towards me at the bar. "Am I late?" she giggles as she notices the two empty martini glasses by my third full glass.

I reassured her that she would pay for it later. Janey giggled again as she brought the rim of the glass containing my third Imperial to her lips, it was fortunate for her that we both shared a liking for gin. I had learned this at the social as we ended up sipping at each other's drinks by mistake while we chatted about our scores. We then agreed to meet up a second time to entertain each other with the higher value mutual kinks.

As I had already delayed the table, I did not want to repeat the request a second time so I did not bother with ordering more drinks, Janey could have mine. I stood back slightly as she drank, she had on a delightful Missguided cocktail dress with a lovely slit up the side which showed off her legs that everyone comments on and revealed her 4" heels that always amaze me. It was agreed at the social that I would choose what to wear for the evening for she was there to satisfy my eyes, although chic looking, it was relatively inexpensive to buy so it did not matter what would happen to it later.

The scene was set for our little piece of theatre, we went to the table and waited. Janey was to sit there in silence while I took only one menu from the waiter and choose for myself and for her without any interruption or intervention on her side. We had already decided what to order as we had earlier studied what was available from the hotel's website. The bedroom has already been surveyed and our pleasures for the second part of the evening all laid out to both our satisfactions. Janey was to be the obedient one as per the pre-set and agree without question what was to follow.

"You are playing the part well Janey" I said as we were waiting on the main courses, she sat there contently, silent. I saw her eyes flick to her glass of prosecco that she likes, that was to be her signal if she wanted anything, a double eye flick. I poured a measure into her glass and told her to take a sip only.

This was fun if a little rehearsed. The meal came and we continued in the same vein. I could see she was hurrying her meal somewhat in an effort to get to the room sooner rather than later. Keep her waiting I thought to myself, so contrary to the script I ordered a coffee for myself after the meal and a liqueur for the both of us. Janey gave a double eye flick to the stairs but said nothing as she drank her liqueur. That is useful I thought, obedient even off script.

Janey's eyes lit up a little as I said "Lets retire to the room" I had finished my coffee now and I too was becoming eager. I had chosen the table furthest away from the stairs as I wanted everyone present to see her following me across the dining area to the stairs. Her backside shaped her dress well and I wanted all to see it as she walked behind me.

We walked up to the room in silence and entered to the sound of Janey giggling, the same anticipation giggle as at the bar earlier. As per the script I turn and face her and say "You were late for dinner, I do not tolerate people who keep me waiting, what kept you? Actually, I don't care for what kept you. You clearly rushed your makeup and threw on a cheap dress in a vain attempt to impress me, you need to make up for this" Janey hung her head and said "I am so sorry, my fault, what can I do?"

All going to plan I thought, I pushed her to the floor so she was knelt in front of me, the split of her dress revealing her suspenders and stockings and while her eyes where flicking to my cock I went to the bag containing the blindfold.

"Wear this" I said as I pushed the blindfold down the inside of her bra. Her nipples were erect which stirred me somewhat.

With obedience she reached for the blindfold revealing a full breast and put it in place without adjusting her dress; and awaited the next instruction. I looked down at her, a willing partner, almost half naked waiting to be told what to do next.

She looked good.

How far can I take this off script I thought to myself. I was to get her laid face up on to the bed and tie her ankles and wrists to the head and feet restraints while stripping her naked. Janey knew the next move, but it no longer excited me that what we had both agreed to was what the next act in our little private theatre show was supposed to be.

I had anticipated that this might happen, all fun and games but no real excitement, however also packed were several off-script items unknown to Janey. I watched her eyelids move beneath the blindfold, Janey must have heard as I reached down and unzipped my trousers, she became a little rigid as she knelt there presumably wondering why she was not being pulled on to the bed.

I reached into the bag and pulled out the china doll face mask that I had chosen. It was cold to the touch and Janey initially resisted as I tried to place over her face, but she complied in the end. The face mask had openings for her eyes and a slit between the lips.

Ear protectors were also an addition to the props. Janey could not see me as I placed them on her head, she took a further gasp as they closed around her ears, two senses gone. I looked down beneath me, Janey had all but been removed from the performance, in her place was a half-naked little doll with a smiling face and rose red cheeks.

A toy for me to play with, my own little fucktoy.

She could neither see me nor hear me as I approached her, I held her head steady as I ran the tip of my cock across her porcelain lips, I could feel her pull back so in return I pulled her toward me so that the full length of the shaft of my cock was against the cold lips, as I rocked backward and forward I could feel the wet warmth of a tongue from behind the dolls face reaching for my cock.

I pulled away, a tongue still pushing through my dolls mouth, Janey was unsure of what was to happen next, so I just left her there with her flicking eyes seeking information.

"Time for some more Prosecco" I said to my fucktoy, knowing she could not hear me. I pulled her up off the floor and onto the bed, I could feel her body relax as if we were returning to script. True enough I tied Janey's ankles and wrists and ripped the cheap dress from its body as she lay there, but she was all deaf and blind to the occasion, my occasion now.

I light the candles, wax has about halfway up the list, more of a nice to have than a must have. However, the smell of the burning wick and the melting wax as all around and the heat would be obvious to Janey as the flame draws near. Janey won't be able to hear me or see it coming as the wax drops on her breasts and then her inner thighs. I hear a yelp as the carefully aimed first drops of wax drip on to the right breast, this was not part of the script I could see her flickering eyelids say.

Her breasts are full and looked delightful when they moved as my fucktoy tries to dodge the second wave of wax on the left breast, a quick slap to tummy soon stopped that. Janey lies there motionless as the hot wax falls; I see that the nipples are more erect now than ever, so I dwell a little longer than I had planned. Yelps withdraw to moans and the next drops fall upon my fucktoy's Venus. Thighs were not in the script either but as the yelps turned to moans then my mind turned to explore further

I left the suspender belt in place and the garter on her right thigh was a nice touch, when I removed her knickers, they revealed a delightful sight, ready for the warm touch of wax. I looked back to her pretty porcelain face as the wax was hardening around the lips of her pussy, the lips on her face were still showing the obedient smile that was painted on. For a moment I paused to think what smile was there beneath the mask, if that had been possible then I would have seen that around her mouth there were little bite marks where Janey had been trying to convey her pleasure to me.

"Yes, Prosecco!" I said, "let's not forget that" The bottle was nicely chilled with ice clinging to the neck of the bottle. I decided to remove the ear protectors and whispered, "How is my little fucktoy doing?" I couldn't care actually I thought to myself as I walked to take the iced bottle.

I came back and placed the base of the bottle on my fucktoy's right breast. My little fucktoy's back arched as she felt the ice-cold glass on her rock-hard nipple. I took it way and repeated on the left nipple, a rosy ring appeared on each of her pale breasts where the bottle had been. "Did my fucktoy like that?" I whispered again. I was surprised to hear a "Yes Master" from Janey, "Your fucktoy enjoyed it"

I then took the neck of the bottle and ran it across my fucktoys clit and along her pussy lips, the wax had hardened by now. Again, fucktoy's back arched as she pushed against the ice-cold bottle.

I untied her and turned her round on the bed so that her head was hanging over the side in front of the full-length mirror. I climbed on top of Janey and said "My fucktoy does not deserve my cock in her pussy for being so late and embarrassing me in front of everyone." I pulled the blind fold from inside the mask and allowed Janey to see herself for the first time as I pushed the neck of the still ice cold bottle up inside her pussy. My fucktoy with her rose cheeks and happy smile as I pumped the bottle in and out of her now very damp pussy.

My cock was rock hard, so I pulled off the porcelain mask and pushed my cock into her mouth to the same rhythm as the bottle neck in and out of her pussy. Face fucking my fucktoy while fucking her pussy with a cheap bottle of prosecco was all that she deserved.