Blind Date Ch. 02: Blake's Story

Story Info
After the loss of his husband, Blake searches for love again.
28.2k words
4.9
7k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I landed in San Francisco late Friday morning and checked into my hotel. It was the first time I'd been anywhere since Glenn died. It felt strange traveling alone.

I ignored my thoughts and got ready to meet up with my Navy buddy, Ernie Shuler. We were going fishing, which wasn't really my scene.

Ernie was getting married tomorrow and I was in town for the wedding. I hadn't seen him in several years, but we'd become brothers in RTC and we'd stayed close ever since.

I met him and his two groomsmen at the dock and we climbed aboard. The captain of the fishing boat thought it was amusing to have four Navy men on board. We joked back about how tiny his boat was.

After several hours and a few beers, we were back on land and hanging out in Ernie's Best Man's backyard. It was nice to catch up and I forgot about the actual wedding the next day for a while.

I'd seriously considered not coming to this wedding. I loved Ernie and his fiancée Nicole was amazing. But I lost my husband to cancer six months ago. A wedding was going to be hard.

Friday with the guys was great and I was so glad I had come after all. But back in my hotel, looking at my uniform, I was starting to get stuck in my sorrows all over again.

At the last wedding I'd attended, Glenn's uniform had hung beside mine on the night before. We'd celebrated alongside his sister and her new husband.

I hadn't spoken to any of the McGuiness's since right after the funeral. They'd been my family and then they just weren't. I didn't contact them and they didn't contact me.

There hadn't been a falling out, there just wasn't any reason to stay in touch. Our connection to each other, Glenn, was gone. We didn't have kids or own a house or anything like that, so the family ties died when he did.

I still saw his sister's Facebook posts and I knew she was pregnant, but I didn't even "like" the photos. I lurked where she couldn't see me. I'm not entirely sure why.

I slept fitfully and awoke filled with apprehension. I walked across the street and got a giant hot coffee. Back in my room I very slowly pulled on my Full Dress Blue uniform. I imagined Glenn fussing over my medals and my gloves and hat.

I pulled myself back into the present and stared in the mirror at Lt. Commander Blake Cameron, decorated Naval Junior Officer. I needed to be this version of myself today and put Blake, the husband of the deceased Lt. Glenn McGuiness-Cameron aside. My training would keep me calm. It had to.

At the Temple I milled around with other sailors and guests until it was time to take our seats. Ernie and Nicole were married and a glass was stomped. I stood and clapped and cheered as they walked back down the aisle, married and glowing with possibility.

There were shuttles provided to take guests to the hotel where the reception was being held. I sat at the hotel bar with some other guests while we waited for the party to start. I made small talk, but I couldn't tell you what it was now.

I wanted another drink, but I wasn't going to get drunk in uniform. That was just not done. I nursed a Coke with lime that looked like a cocktail instead.

It was a typical wedding reception with a nice luncheon buffet. The cheerfulness was starting to get to me though. I returned to the hotel bar for a break from the general celebratory atmosphere. I was starting to flag.

Ernie found me at the bar and asked how I was doing. I smiled and hugged him again, telling him I was doing great. It was his wedding day. I wasn't going to drag him down no matter how much I wanted to talk to my buddy about my pain.

Before he headed back into the party, I told him I was going to call it a day. I was tired from traveling and a little overwhelmed. We hugged again and we promised to catch up soon. I made my escape.

Back in the hotel, I removed my stiff and heavy uniform and hung it with care in the closet where I didn't have to look at it. I pulled on jeans and a t-shirt and ventured out into the city. It was only three in the afternoon and I might as well see San Francisco while I could.

I walked through The Castro and enjoyed the Saturday afternoon bustle among the rainbow painted streets and buildings. I compared it to Boystown back home. The fact that it wasn't flat was the main difference.

I had a late lunch in a little café, sitting outside to enjoy the California weather a bit more. A couple walked past, kissing and squeezing each other tightly. I missed Glenn again.

Glenn had been as white and as vanilla as you could get. He was so straight-laced, I'm surprised he could actually be gay. But he loved me and I loved him. He promised to be faithful and to stay with me forever. I took that offer and it lasted five short years.

We'd met at a training event and dated long distance for a few months. He was able to transfer to my location and we dated in person for eight more months. We got married after a year of having met and we were married for five years before he passed.

Glenn wasn't feeling well for a few weeks when we started seeing doctors. We were told repeatedly it was an infection of some sort and he was put on heavy antibiotics. He felt so sick taking those meds.

When he'd finish a course, he'd feel better, but only the symptoms of his reactions to the antibiotics would go away. His original illness persisted. Many doctors and many frustrations later, he was diagnosed with Stage 4 brain cancer. No one had found it in six months. I was so angry.

Before we had time to come up with a plan, Glenn took a turn and died just two weeks after his diagnosis. I wanted to beat the crap out of every one of those doctors that gave him medicines for an infection. My anger was unbearable. My sorrow was absolute.

Six months later, I was still sad and mad, but it was manageable. I'd seen a doctor at the VA and they had given me some antidepressants. I had bi-weekly counseling for a while. I was still seeing the therapist, weekly now.

I was starting to feel like myself before this trip. I hoped I hadn't set myself back by coming here to attend a wedding. According to my mom, I needed to start dating again. I needed to have sex. I'm sure she could hear my eyes rolling over the phone when she'd told me that.

My mom was originally from Mississippi and she lived in Atlanta, which is where I was born. She knew I was gay before I did. She was an advocate and an ally, even when that was a difficult thing for a Christian southern single black mother to be. She was my number one supporter in everything I'd ever done.

The happy couple continued to grope one another on the street and I thought about her words. Maybe I really did need to get laid. Now would be the perfect time. I was on a mini vacation a half a world away from home. Anonymous sex sounded tempting.

I slowly headed back to my hotel, turning everything over in my mind. Thinking about sex made me think about my relationship with my husband.

Glenn was a boring lover. We had sex on schedule, twice a week. We used the same position almost every time. Glenn would fuck me doggy first and then he'd finish with me face down, flat on the bed, underneath him.

He'd come without much fanfare and then he'd jerk me off if I hadn't come myself yet. I nearly never did come from fucking. Glenn didn't have a big dick or much skill, so he didn't get me off from penetration. I'd take over jerking myself off at some point and he'd quietly watch until I came.

It hadn't always been that boring, but it was that way for the vast majority of our relationship. I truly loved Glenn and he was enough for me. I hadn't really had a lot of boyfriends or hook-ups even before I met Glenn.

Glenn was my type. He was white, thin and pale. He had reddish blonde hair and green hazel eyes. His dick was a little over six inches, but he could get hard quickly, so that was something.

When we'd been transferred to Great Lakes, we'd met a few other gay couples. They immediately assumed I was the top in our relationship.

I was an inch shy of six feet and quite muscular. My arms and back were covered in tattoos. I'm black, with closely trimmed hair and a clean shaven face. I was the more outgoing of the two, the more confident personality in our marriage.

I had a big dick, bigger than Glenn. I was about seven and half inches. I could top, but I loved to bottom. Glenn was a closet top, which always made me laugh. He'd rather tell people he was the bottom than deal with the surprised looks when people learned the truth.

I dated a few black guys, but they always thought I acted too white to be a black guy. My skin is medium brown and my features are unmistakably African and Caribbean. But I was highly educated, well spoken and militant in my behavior, as befitted my rank and position in the Navy.

I went into the Navy at eighteen. I'd gotten my bachelor's and master's degrees while in the service and I'd become a commissioned officer. I climbed the ranks steadily and I worked as a mid-level administrator at the VA Hospital in Waukegan, IL.

Great Lakes was located just north of Chicago. It was home for the last two years. I planned on staying here until I retired. I liked the area and it didn't remind me of Atlanta. Glenn hadn't wanted to stay here, but now that he was gone, I was ready to settle in.

I had started the house search before I came to San Francisco for this wedding. I wanted out of the housing I'd shared with Glenn. I needed to move on physically and emotionally.

Speaking of physical, I thought about having sex again. Glenn and I stopped having sex when he was ill. Neither of us had the energy for it. It had been close to a full year at this point. I only masturbated when I absolutely needed to, which sadly wasn't often.

I'm thirty years old. I'm a virile, young black man. I should be jerking off daily, or at least almost daily. I should be having hot sex. Why was I so boring and old feeling? I needed to listen to my mom. I should have sex. Now.

I looked online for a hook-up, but nothing really tempted me. I closed the app due to the random guys that kept reaching out. Nothing appealing presented itself. I decided to take a shower and chill out for a while. Maybe someone better would show up online in an hour or two.

Showered and relaxing on the big hotel bed, I let two hours drift by and I considered just calling it a night. But my mom's voice rang out in the back of my mind again and I decided to try one more time. I should seize this unique situation and get laid.

I got on Grindr and checked out the available men. I was about ready to give up when a new guy, really close by, popped up online. I checked out his profile. He was incredibly good looking and a top. He called himself a "hung top" which was intriguing.

I sent him a text. "Hey, I'm Blake. I'm looking to get laid and you're fucking gorgeous. Want to meet up?"

I twisted my hands nervously while I waited for him to answer.

"Hey Blake. You're pretty attractive yourself. What are you looking for tonight?"

"A vacation hook-up. I'm in town for the weekend for a wedding. I like your pictures."

"Where are you staying?"

I gave him my hotel info and room number and paced nervously for the next twenty minutes. I looked at his profile over and over.

His name was Dex and he was twenty eight. His pictures showed off his perfect body, while still decently clothed. There weren't any pictures of his naked dick online, which was refreshing.

He was tall and thin, blonde and blue eyed. He looked like a model with perfect hair. He worked at a salon, so that made sense. He was a white guy that wanted to top a black guy. That was good enough.

When Dex arrived, he seemed nervous, which actually made me feel less so. I smiled and invited him in. Before I could stop myself I blurted out TMI.

"Thanks for coming. I just wanted to let you know I've never done this before and I'm a little nervous. I hope that's okay."

"Yeah, that's more than okay. It's also my first time doing this and I'm pretty nervous too." He paused and looked around the room and then back at me. "Is that a wedding ring?"

What? I hadn't realized I was fiddling with the gold band on my left hand. "Yeah, it is. My husband died of cancer six months ago. I'm still not ready to take the ring off."

Oh crap. I'd probably killed the mood with that confession.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry." He mumbled something else, but I was nearly panicking so I missed it.

"Sorry, that's a lot of baggage for a hook-up. I didn't mean to ruin the mood." I needed to let this poor guy off the hook. What a moron I was.

"No, you didn't. I'm sorry. I'm recently off a divorce myself. I was cheated on and I didn't want to be the guy someone cheated with." Dex looked at me with compassion, understanding maybe.

"Sounds like we both need this." I hoped this could turn around. Dex was beautiful and I wanted him.

"Yeah, we do." Dex smiled and stepped closer to me.

He ran my hands down my arms and then pulled my shirt off over my head. His eyes were glued to my tight and toned bare chest. I moved closer and kissed his neck. He was so perfect, I needed to feel him.

I undid his buttons as we pulled at each other's clothing. Finally, we were getting down to the task at hand. I was going to have sex! Thank goodness.

We moved onto the bed and kept kissing and caressing until we were both totally nude. It was more passionate than anything I'd experienced in years and years. His soft lips explored my body, lightning up all my nerve endings.

I needed to touch him, taste him. I moved until he was on his back, spread open for my pleasure. His penis was enormous. He'd said it was just shy of ten inches and I almost thought he was underselling it. I craved it as I reached for him.

I sucked Dex into my mouth and deep throated him. I hadn't done this in years and never with a man this large, but I was so into it, it felt amazing to choke on his thick white shaft. I was lost in the sensation when he stopped me.

"You're going to make me come, Blake. I need your ass, now!" His hands were pulling at me, signaling me to change positions. I smiled at him as I climbed into his waiting lap.

He'd brought condoms and lube so I grabbed one from the night stand and rolled it down his rigid pole. I lubed my ass hole and his erection. I felt more turned on than I could remember ever being before.

"I want you to fuck me hard, Dex." My words surprised me but I was lowering myself onto his huge cock and I knew it was true. It was so big I had to really work to take him in. It stung and burned and I wanted all the pain and the pleasure.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on taking him inside me. His hands held my waist to support me as my legs shook with the effort. I felt my bottom meet his lap and I opened my eyes. His blue eyes stared into mine and I smiled at him. His grin made me dizzy and squirmed on top of him, causing jolts of pleasure to shoot through both of us.

"Fuck, you feel amazing Blake. I'll fuck you as hard as you need." He said it so lovingly and like it was a promise. He looked at our connected bodies with a satisfaction that made my heart race.

I started to ride his dick, up and down his thick length. It felt amazing, even with no real rhythm to it. The friction was intense and I needed more and more. He must have felt it too because he started to take control.

Dex gripped my hips and started to thrust up to meet my movements. The pace got faster and faster, the sensations were now incredible and nearly too much, but I wanted it all.

"Fuck! Dex, yes, fuck yes! Ohhhhhhh, fuck me!" I had to brace myself against his shoulders for support as he did just what I asked. He fucked me harder and faster until I was screaming.

"Take it, Blake! Take that cock!" His words and movements pointed to his impending climax.

I took all the cock he could give me. I felt my own orgasm racing through my body and I let it crash over me. I know I threw my head back and screamed as my cum shot out. My body was clenching and throbbing everywhere as I came in massive spurts.

I was barely aware when Dex came beneath me. He pulled me down onto his giant cock as his body filled the condom inside me. Limp, I fell forward onto Dex's heaving chest. I rolled off him and nestled into his warm, sweaty body. His cologne and our sex filled my nostrils. It felt life changing.

"I haven't come that hard since I was in boot camp." I admitted.

"That was amazing. I've never seen anyone shoot a load like that. It made me come just watching it."

"I haven't had sex in close to a year and I barely masturbate anymore. I think the last time I came was two weeks ago, maybe longer." Again I offered way too much info.

"No wonder you hit the fucking wall behind me! You said we needed it and clearly you were right. Fuck, Blake, that was fucking hot." Dex smiled down at me. He was not what I expected from a vacation hook-up.

"Do you want to get some delivery and then maybe have round two?" I asked him tentatively.

"Fuck yeah! I'm starving and I could definitely go for another round or two with you." His grin made my body throb and my heart race again.

We had fresh sushi delivered and it was incredible. We sat on the bed, smiling and laughing while eating our late dinner. Dex was kind of perfect. Beautiful, funny, smart and charming. I was glad I'd met him, even if it was for this one night.

We talked a little bit about our past relationships. Glenn's death and Dex's messy divorce. It felt good to talk about it, oddly enough. He changed the subject and talked about his twin sister, which was interesting.

After we ate, we both cleaned up from dinner and I was totally ready for another hard fuck. Twice in one night was a record for me. I'd never ever done that before but I needed it badly.

When he came out of the restroom I was waiting for him. I watched him from my reclined position as he stalked towards the bed. His gold hair reminded me of a lion and I was his willing prey.

He climbed on the bed and immediately took my erection into his mouth. I touched him everywhere I could reach as he devoured me. But I needed more.

"Fuck me, Dex. I need you again." I said it softly but he heard and he came up and started to kiss me tenderly. He quickly lubed up my hole and put on another condom.

"I'm going to make you scream my name again." He moved in closer as he said it and pushed into me, filling me with his huge manhood.

"Fuck! Yes, Dex. Oh god, I need you!" My whole body quaked and I lay back and enjoyed all of it.

"I need you too, Blake." He said it sweetly and then he started to fuck me furiously. It felt........ indescribable.

He shifted between several positions, changing the angle until he was making me scream in pleasure. He knew how to hit all the right spots and I tried to take even more.

He was like a machine, keeping his intense pace until I was thrashing and screaming. He grabbed my cock, pumping it in time with his brutal thrusts. I came extremely hard again just as he did too.

He gently pulled out and let me relax back into the mattress. I reached for him and pulled him into my arms. I probably shouldn't have, but I didn't care right then.

"Thank you." I whispered my gratitude into his warm skin. It was all I could think to say as my body hummed with deep satisfaction.

"Thank you, Blake." I heard his raw honesty. We both had needed each other more than I think we realized yet.

We lay tangled together, enjoying the silent aftermath of our incredible sex. I enjoyed it as long as I could. I knew it was over though.

Sure enough, Dex must have had the same thought. "I need to head home. You have an early flight tomorrow." He sat up and moved to the edge of the bed.

"I really can't thank you enough for tonight Dex. I needed this and you have been so kind and amazing. Not to mention the best fuck I've probably ever had." Honest and accurate. Very me.

123456...8