Blind Date with a Drider Ch. 04

Story Info
Andy learns more about Lynn and her spider abilities.
2.4k words
4.91
2.2k
2

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Upon hearing this Lynn started to grind more and more on Andy's lap rubbing her clit into his pelvic bone driving her to another climax, again screaming with delight as she came. As she was climaxing, her lower body began to shift and grow. Her legs straddling him seem to change as her lower half transformed into her spider form causing her pussy to shift forward and further up her body. Sending her over the edge for a third time in less than a minute.

Before Andy could fully understand what was happening Lynn was now in full 'drider' form. Her rear legs were pulling sheets of silk from her now full sized spinnerets with thicker webbing coming out applying it to Andy's feet which he was not paying attention to. He was in awe of the transformation and how Lynn was still driving his cock even deeper into her juicy pussy as she rode him. The webbing starting to go over his knees, Andy came out of his sexual stupor and realized Lynn was wrapping him with her thick webbing.

Trying to move his feet, they would not come apart, but only stretched slightly and snapping back into place. The feeling was amazing, but also caused Andy to panic a little and stopped driving into Lynn.

Lynn froze and stopped wrapping his legs and looked at him, seeing the fear in his eyes. Now it was Lynn's turn to worry she had done something wrong. Lynn looked into Andy's eyes and asked: "Are you okay?", "Should we stop?"

Andy thought for just a few seconds, which for Lynn must have felt like years. Andy responded: "Lynn, This is my fantasy, you are everything I could have ever hoped for, I was just a little caught off guard and worried at first, and NO, please do not stop."

Lynn smiled brightly at Andy's comment, she then suggested they can make less of a mess in the spare room which was already covered in webbing. To which Andy readily agreed. As Andy was unable to walk due to the webbing wrapped around his feet to his knees, webbing on his hand from when he rubbed her spinnerets, Lynn now in full drider transformation easily carried him to the bedroom in her arms while walking on her eight segmented legs.

Hearing us moving Gordon yelled out, laughing, "Hey, can we come out yet, we are tired of being stuck in the room waiting for you guys to finish."

Andy called back: "Give us a sec, we are taking this to a more secluded place to continue."

Hearing the door to Lynn's and Andy's room close, Gordon and Mary finally got up. They had showered and were just laying in the bed caressing each other waiting for Andy and Lynn to finish. Mary and Gordon did not want to interrupt Andy's first time with Lynn, which is always the most special moment of a relationship. Memories for both to cherish forever.

Andy and Lynn entered the spare room, so full of webbing. What a difference from just a short while ago when Andy ran in here in terror only to be trapped in Lynn's web, screaming for help, now being willing carried in the arms of the spider-woman or Drider, if you will. Andy was anxious and excited to be stuck in her webbing again.

As Lynn carried Andy into the room he asked her: "Lynn, with you in full Drider form instead of human form, how does this work? I know we can still have sex, but what can I possibly do for you if I am trapped in your webbing?"

Lynn smiled saying: "Part of you struggling in my webs turns me on more than you know."

Lynn wondering out loud asked Andy: "So, what would you like to try or do since this is all new for you? I have to tidy up some of the webs in here to make it easier to get around the room."

Andy looking around saying: "For now, if you don't mind. Stick me back into your web, I think I would like to feel what it likes to be trapped in your silk again. Without the panic."

Looking at the large web he stumbled into early this morning, he can now fully appreciate the size and intricacy of it, now fully understanding why he was ensnared so easily and could not escape.

As Lynn placed him in the web, she wiggled him a little to trap him as he seemed to want, making sure to ensnare his arms in the sticky strands. Lynn left his legs cocooned and the webbing on his hand from earlier. Andy tested the web by struggling a little and found he was not going anywhere without help and was loving it.

Andy just swayed in her massive web, struggling a little here and there as he watched Lynn in awe of how easily she was able to get the webbing around the room to tear and remove them. "She must be extremely strong in Drider form." Andy thought to himself.

Within just a few minutes her hammock she slept in and all other webs other than the one Andy was trapped in were gone, rolled up in a ball to take care of later.

Lynn thinking, eyed Andy hanging in her massive web had a idea. After talking to Mary and Gordon previously about what her blind date was like and how they think he will respond when he finds out what she is, as well as talking to Andy earlier today. She had a thought, since Andy was trapped in her web unable to get away, she decided now was the time to take him. She may never have another chance.

Lynn knowing he would really not know all of a Driders abilities, she looked at Andy with a new look Andy had not seen before. Lynn walked towards Andy saying: "Well, it looks like lunch is served, trapped, ready and so willing to make yourself easy for me to take, thank you Andy."

Andy started to understand what she was saying, he was to be killed and eaten as he had watched so many insects in the spider webs he enjoyed watching as a kid. Andy opened his mouth to yell for help from his friend Gordon, but before he could get a sound out, Lynn anticipating this had a ball of silk webbing ready and spread it across his month silencing any chance of help coming to save him. MMMMMPPHHH, MMMMPH, was the only sound Andy could make. yelling for help that would never hear or come.

Andy knowing he was about to die started to thrash about for all he was worth in the web. Watching Lynn climbing the web with her bulbous rear end starting to pulsate and saw her rear legs pulling her cocooning silk, stretch her silk knowing that this was his fantasy all his life, but would be his last. Even knowing he was about to die, he was still extremely turned on, hard as the proverbial rock.

Lynn staying in full drider mode, grabbed Andy roughly, easily spinning him around in her webs, strands breaking from the main web allowing Lynn to spin Andy around while wrapping him. Combing her webs around Andy while he was spinning, layering her tight cocooning silk over him. Starting again at Andy's already cocooned feet and legs with a second layer of silk and slowly moving upwards. She was taking her time, knowing Andy was not going anywhere.

Even though this was what he wished for earlier, now knowing he was about to die he was trying to fight back, Andy tried to punch Lynn in a last desperate attempt to save his life, however, as Lynn had started to spin him some of the strands from her web that had snapped loose wrapped around his arms pinning them to his body. Andy was gagged, legs cocooned with his arms trapped to his body as Lynn was stretching her silken shroud higher. She was making him dizzy from the spinning while cocooning him for her next meal.

Andy had nothing to lose he tried to kick Lynn with his joined legs but to no avail, they were already too wrapped up to move. Lynn continued to comb her silk around Andy now coving his thighs, moving higher pinning his still rock hard cock against his body pointing straight up against his stomach, apparently his still hard member did not understand he was about to die. Andy could not get over his fantasy coming true. Higher and higher Lynn's silk continued up his body, his arms were easily pinned to his body. Andy still thrashing about, wiggling as best he could with the cocoon now up to his neck. Lynn was very good at cocooning her prey. As he was trapped, all he could think about was, how wonderful the webbing felt wrapped around him.

Even now as he was about to die, he could not stop staring at her huge beautiful breasts swaying as she worked to cocoon him in a second layer of silk. Moving a little faster now with less resistance from Andy, Lynn continued to spin him around while her silk was going back up to his neck in a 3rd layer.

Now instead of spinning him, she just combed her silk over Andy's face wrapping carefully around his face over his already sealed mouth, around and around, leaving his nose mostly uncovered as to not smother him. Higher over his ears slightly muffling his hearing and around his eyes, slowly turning his vision gray and cloudy.

After Lynn was done wrapping one more layer of silk completely around Andy, he was barely able to wiggle in his amazingly soft, yet tight cocoon. As Lynn brought her mouth next to his neck, he could feel her warm breath near his neck, knowing this was the end. Waiting for her to bite him and inject her venom.

Lynn then did something he was not expecting and removed the webbing from his mouth and kissed him with the same passion he had felt earlier. After what seemed like forever kissing each other, Lynn then whispered in Andy's ear, "Enjoying your fantasy?"

With a huge wave of relief, Andy understood, this was just a game for her to tease him , making his most sacred dream come true.

Andy knew right then and there he would never want to be without her in his life. Lynn truly was the woman of his dreams; "Well mostly woman, chuckling to himself."

As Andy was relaxing, Lynn pulled his cock from the her webs still rock hard. She bobbed her head rapidly causing the entire web to spring back and forth, actually helping her to suck on Andy's member. With so much sensory overload, Andy moaned loudly as he came almost immediately shooting his cum deep into Lynn's mouth, not missing a drop she sucked it all down hungrily. Moaning softly, licking her lips and smiling.

Andy came down from his excitement, breathing heavily. Andy learned something today that intrigued him. Lynn enjoyed playing games, he was looking forward to see what her imagination would come up with. After a while Lynn released Andy from his cocoon, they got dressed and went out to join Gordon and Mary for lunch. Everyone had the biggest grins on their faces from the morning activities. The blind date was going even better than Andy could have ever hoped for. Both Lynn and Andy did not want the weekend to end.

As Andy and Lynn entered the kitchen, both Gordon and Mary were looking at them, huge smiles on their faces.

Gordon, knowing the answer already, had to ask: "Andy, how is the blind date going so far?"

Andy could not stop smiling, responded to both Gordon and Mary: "Thank you both so much."

The gals had transformed into their human forms to get around the kitchen easier. They offered to make the guys lunch. A simple lunch was made that everyone enjoyed. After lunch they all went to the living room to talk some more.

Even after everything that had transpired so far, the conversation was amazing. Mary was a delight to chat with. Andy could see why Gordon loved her. Lynn was just as great. Andy still had a lot of questions for both of them. Mary seemed to be more eager to chat about everything. Lynn sat back and let Mary do most of the talking.

Mary seemed to be much bolder than Lynn, just as Gordon was, compared to Andy. She was explaining why she chose her snake form. Mostly because of how gracefully they moved. Also, how strong they were, being almost all muscle. She chose the shape of the Burmese python, loving the color pattern and the fact they could wrap around their prey so tightly. It intrigued her, so that was her choice.

Andy looking at Lynn, asked: "Why the shape of a spider? Also, what kind of spider is your lower half? Lynn looking thoughtfully at Andy said: "I love the spiral pattern of the Orb weaver spider, so beautiful. There were so many types of spiders to choose from. I could not get over how they wrapped their prey with silk so easily, spinning their prey around"

Continuing: "I really loved the look of the 'Black Widow', the abdomen, so shiny and black. I was able to combine the best features of both when I transformed."

Lynn then asked Andy: "Why the fantasy with spiders wrapping their prey, cocooning, etc?"

Andy could only respond with: " I really don't know why. While watching a spider capture its prey, I would always wish it was me being wrapped in the webs. I was never thrilled about the biting or venom part. But, being cocooned, unable to get away, wrapped up tight, wiggling to no avail, just fascinated me. I know it sounds a little weird. Gordon used to tease me about it all the time."

Lynn spoke up: "I don't think it is weird at all. In fact, I think it is a perfect combination for the two of us, don't you?"

Andy smiling, nodded in agreement: "Absolutely!"

Lynn, not knowing Gordon's story looked at him: "Okay, your turn Gordon"

Gordon thought back saying: "I never really thought about being restrained until that night just after college with a woman named Christina."

He continued to tell the story of that first amazing night and how it continued on. Also, how sad he was to see it come to an end. After that, I could not wait to have someone else control me, while all my trust was given to that person." Squeezing Mary's hand. Mary just smiled at Gordon.