Blind Date with a Drider Ch. 03

Story Info
Andy Learns more about Lynn.
2.2k words
4.81
1.3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Gordon broke up the kissing by saying: "Hey I'm hungry, who's up for breakfast?" Everyone laughed and all agreed it was time to sit down and eat. Lynn and Andy needed to get to know each all over again. Both Mary and Lynn transformed back into their human form. Andy had hundreds of questions for Lynn as she expected him to. She answered all of them this time with open and honest answers. Many of which surprised even Gordon. After Breakfast, Andy asked Gordon if he could talk with him alone for a while. Looking at over at Lynn, Andy noticed a slightly worried look on her face.

Gordon looked at Mary who nodded and said: "Go ahead, I guess you two do have a lot to talk about." As Gordon and Andy arrived in the master bedroom. Andy closed the door and looked at Gordon and sternly said: "You know, you could have just told me what you were up to, and who you were setting me up with?"

"Would you have believed me?" Gordon responded.

Andy shook his head: "No, most likely not, I would have figured knowing my fascination of spiders wrapping their prey that you would just be teasing me about it again".

Andy continued "So, next, Mary, part snake and she had you wrapped in her coils with her on top of you and you were having sex?" Andy asked.

Gordon's smile was huge saying: "OH YEAH! and it is amazing."

Andy looking shyly down asked: "What about Lynn, can she have sex also, as awesome as she seems, it would be tough to never have sex again?"

Gordon responded with: "I had to ask Mary about that, she said she barely talked to Lynn about how, but she did say that she can have sex in human or Drider form though it is slightly different in some way. Mary told me Lynn loves sex, though sometimes as Lynn said, she may not be able to control herself. Andy looked at Gordon wondering what that meant.

"So, what now?" Andy asked Gordon.

Gordon smiling responds: Well you did interrupt Mary and me in the middle of us making love, and I really want to get back in her coils, if you know what I mean?"

Andy says: "I completely understand. Get to it and I'll go spend some more time with Lynn, I really do enjoy her company. We will talk and see where we go from here. Try to keep your moaning down this time." Laughing at Gordon, reminding him of why he ran in his bedroom in the first place.

As Andy, walked into the kitchen, Gordon yells for Mary to come join him in the bedroom Mary got very excited transforming again and started to slither down the hallway to Gordon saying: "If we're not back in 3 days, come and get us" laughing as she glided down the hallway.

Andy standing, looks down at Lynn, asking he they can get more comfortable on the couch versus sitting at the table like it is an interview, which made Lynn smile again.

Andy said in a still worried tone: "I still have a lot more questions for you."

"I would be shocked if you didn't." Lynn replied, also asking: "May I lay on my back with my head on your lap? Due to the bulge in my backside."

Andy was shocked and asked: "But you said that your 'bump' was only bigger when you are turned on, right?"

Lynn smiling slyly at Andy: "I have been pretty much constantly horny since our date last night. That is why I had to keep leaning on you so much. Plus the kissing was amazing."

Showing him it is still there as her skirt was bulging out a little. "Of course, please make yourself comfortable." Andy responds. He continued: "I have to say that bulge looks very fascinating, when we get to know each other better I would really like to look at your spinnerets up close. Not yet though" Andy continued. " I would really like to talk and get to really know each other better if you don't mind?"

Lynn, smiling at him said: "You are welcome to look at my 'bump' anytime you want, I would not mind at all. As far as getting to know each other better, I agree."

The thought of looking closer at her spinnerets, knowing that is where her webs come from was really turning him on, and now with her head on his lap, he felt his member starting to harden, he tried to continue talking to her and discussing several things. Her likes, dislikes, wants, needs, desires, how things worked with her body.

Unfortunately, the thought of her spinnerets spraying her webs all over him was getting to him causing his cock to harden more. Andy was doing his best to keep his excitement under control, it was a losing battle. Lynn, seemed to have noticed also, as she started to rub the back of her head very slowly on his fast hardening shaft. Just enough to keep him wondering if it was accidental or intended to turn Andy on more.

Lynn just lay there looking up at Andy, thinking about all the things she wanted to do to him. Andy was thinking about the same thing about her. As Lynn was laying there Andy started to softly stroke her hair. Lynn starts to moan softly smiling up at him. She decide to turn over on her stomach and slid a little further across his lap to bring her smaller 'human form' Spinneret closer to his lap so he can see the 'bump' bulge under her skirt. Plus for him to have easier access to it, if he were to dare, she was hopeful.

Asking Andy if he could please rub her shoulders and back. He was more than happy to oblige. Andy was still stroking her head and smooth long black hair. He now lowered his hands to her shoulders and back, rubbing her. With Lynn softly moaning her approval of the way Andy was touching her, wiggling a little bit as he rubbed. Andy getting a little bolder he continued to rub lower and lower, wanted so much to see and touch her ass and small human form spinnerets.

Oh my God, her ass was just amazing. Lynn wiggled just enough to let Andy know she is wanting him to keep rubbing lower. He was nervous but so turned on at this point, he was almost unable to stop himself.

Just as Andy was about an inch away from her ass, they both heard Gordon scream: "Yes! Squeeze tighter, I'm Cumming, I'm Cumming!" About the same time Mary screamed in pleasure, reaching her climax. Lynn rolled over just enough to look at Andy and they both started to giggle.

Andy jokingly said: "Sounds like they are having way too much fun." Causing Lynn to laugh out loud.

Lynn wiggling around more to show her pleasure and get Andy to continue further down her body as she was getting wetter and wetter with anticipation. Andy seemed to notice her 'bump' where her spinnerets seemed to be moving back and forth a little and grow some. This had a dual effect on Andy, making him a little nervous but at the same time greatly increasing his curiosity and arousal.

"Lynn?" Andy asked. "Yes Andy?" she responded.

Andy was worried what to do next as all this was very new and potentially scary for him, I have to ask: "Are you okay? Your rear bump seems to moving on its own and growing slightly, I am doing something wrong?"

Lucy just smiled and said: "Oh no, you are doing everything just right and trust me, this is all normal for me. Especially when I am this relaxed and turned on.".

Andy grinned and said: "But I am really not doing anything sexual to turn you on."

Lucy just relaxed and said: "Yes you are, you are touching me perfectly and I am dying with anticipation. you know it is okay to keep going lower if you like?"

Upon Andy hearing this lowered his hands to Lynn's ass and near her 'bump', as Lynn squirmed more on top of Andy causing Lynn's body to rub on Andy already rock hard member, turning him on more and more with his own anticipation. Lynn's ass was amazing, a tight bubble butt that most women would kill for with the exception of the bump extending from the end of Lynn's tailbone which reminded him she was only half human.

Andy could not contain himself anymore, holding his breath hoping he was not overstepping his boundaries, reached down to pull her skirt up and over her ass. Lynn squirmed a little, moaning more.

Andy was in awe looking at her 'bump' which looked shinier and smoother that he expected. At the end of her bump there were what looked kind of like short fingers poking out the end of it. There was some white silk at the tip of these 'fingers', just a small amount, but noticeable. Andy getting bolder moved to rub her ass again, seeing her spinnerets seeming to quiver and move on their own. Andy thought he could see Lynn's 'bump' pulsating. His fascination got the best of him and I reached down to rub the spinneret bump and Lynn squealed and moaned loudly causing a large wad of webbing to shoot out of her across the room and stick to the wall. Andy in total awe, wondering what that webbing would feel like on him rubbed her again, this time a little harder and again with another squeal more silk shot out of her.

Andy said without thinking: "Wow, that is so amazing!"

Lynn at this point was so turned on she got up, undoing her skirt, letting it slide down to the floor and looked at Andy, he was worried she was upset at him for overstepping. She smiled at him and leaned down and started kissing him so passionately, which left him breathless again. Stepped back pulling Andy's pants and boxers down in one quick motion.

Andy was now naked from the waist down as Lynn climbed over his lap with her dripping pussy just grazing his fully erect and engorged cock now sticking straight up in the air. Feeling even bolder, Andy reached up under her blouse to carefully massaging Lynn's braless breasts that were hanging in front of him as she was straddling him. Andy was shocked to find them as firm and responsive as any he had ever felt before. As he grazed her nipples she moaned loudly again as they stiffened into a thick long nipple that Andy could not resist tugging on with a slight pinch and twist.

This really caused Lynn to go into overdrive trembling and moaning. Andy continued to rub and massage Lynn's breasts. Lynn arched her back thrusting her breasts out. Andy lifted Lynn's blouse up over her head. Lynn practically ripped Andy's shirt off of him. Both of them let out a sound of utter delight upon seeing the other fully naked. Smiling at each other they leaned in to kiss again, tongues intertwining with each other. All hands trying to grope the other more as their passion built.

Looking down at her beautiful breasts, Andy was finally able to fully take them in, eyeing them with a lust in his eyes. Lynn's areolas were larger than a silver dollar and very dark, long thick nipples. Pausing as he was about to latch on to her engorged nipple, Andy pause. He was worried from so many stories he had read about driders that if he was to suck her nipples his mouth would be filled with her silk.

Lynn looked worriedly at him and asked: "Do you not like my breasts?"

Andy responded: "I love them, they are absolutely gorgeous but was just wondering if silk comes out of them? I am not sure I am ready for a mouthful of silk."

At this Lynn looked him in the eye, giggled a little and said: "NO, my silk only comes out of my spinnerets at my rear end. But my breasts are extremely sensitive."

Upon hearing this Andy head immediately moved in and took her stiff nipple in his mouth which caused Lynn to throw her head back with pleasure. Without thinking she lowered herself onto Andy's lap enveloping his hard cock inside her soaking wet folds in one swift movement, which caused Lynn and Andy to both groan in surprise and pleasure.

Shocked Andy bit down harder on her nipple. Not enough to hurt her, but enough to cause her to tighten her bump, more web shooting out. There would be clean up to do after they were done. Andy could feel how wet Lynn was as she rocked back and forth, up and down on his swollen cock.

Andy reached around to grab Lynn's ass and reached a little too far and grabbed a hold of her spinnerets causing Lynn to scream in ecstasy climaxing as her body tensed up. Lynn shooting more webbing out , this time on Andy's hand causing him to pull his hand back in surprise.

Andy looked down at his hand which was now fully covered in her silk webbing, up to his forearm. It was strong and sticky, he could not bend his fingers or pull them apart. Lynn noticed this, she went to reached up to pull it off his hand and he told her: "NO, please leave it, it feels wonderful". Lynn just smiled.