Blind Date with a Drider Ch. 08

Story Info
Mary and Lynn have a few surprises, including a party.
7.8k words
4.59
1k
00

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8

The next two weeks were usual as they all fell into a routine, which was anything but routine. Mary and Lynn would wake up early to make breakfast and pack a lunch for Gordon and Andy. The Guys would go to work Monday through Friday, keeping things on track at work. The evenings were most of the time an adventure, never knowing what to expect. They were never disappointed. Even just the joy of coming home to such awesome women was more than enough for both Andy and Gordon.

Two weeks into their new home, Mary and Lynn had set up their first 'inter-species' party. All of them spent quite a while getting everything they would need for the party ready. After seeing the RSVP list of confirmation of attendees, Mary and Lynn told the guys what was needed for the party, which the guys took care of. One of which, being to put down some soft straw bedding in one of the bare empty rooms in the basement. This confused Andy, but helped take care of it.

The party was set up for the following weekend. Everything was ready upstairs and in the basement. Andy, not knowing what to expect, he had not met any of the other 'inter-species' couples. Andy was extremely curious as to how the evening would go. There was plenty of room for all to spend the night if needed.

The party a few days away and all set up except for the same day final set up allowed for more relaxed times. While Gordon and Andy are away at work, it gave the women way too much time to think of the traps among other things they can do to and with the guys. They were able to come up with several things to do in the future.

The party being mostly set up, the final setup should take no more than an hour with everyone chipping in to help, leaving a lot of time Saturday morning. Lynn and Mary came up with an idea for Friday night.

After dinner, a nice swim and relaxing time in the spa, the all went to bed fairly early, knowing the next night may be a long one. Andy woke up early, as usual, of course had to go the bathroom and then climbed back into bed, snuggling in next to Lynn. He went back to sleep with a smile. Later on, waking up again, feeling movement on his morning wood. This was not new, Lynn was always in the mood to play anytime, day or night, but mornings were her favorite by far. He was not able to move his arms, this too happens all too often as Lynn loves to 'sleep web'. However, this did not feel the same, the weight was much heavier and cocoon was much tighter than usual.

Andy opened his eyes, not worried, looked up to see Mary's beautiful eyes looking back at him. Mary smiled and said: "Good morning sweetie."

Andy wiggled a little out of reflex and immediately felt Mary's coils tighten more snugly. He was not going anywhere. Mary leaned down to kiss him. It was always interesting kissing Mary with her snake like tongue. Mary kissed Andy with a much stronger determination than the last time. He could tell she was horny and ready to play.

When the kiss ended, Andy catching his breath said: "Good Morning Mary, what a nice way to wake up. What did you have in mind?"

Mary's coils tightened and immediately started to move, massaging Andy; she maneuvered up some to bring her beautiful breasts to his mouth. He sucked one stiff nipple into his mouth causing Mary to shudder in pleasure, feeling tightness around his hard cock.

Andy had not realized it yet, but he was buried in Mary's pussy. She was moving it very slowly pulling him in and out of her sopping wet folds. Andy tried to push in further, but her coils held with a grip of steel. Mary was in total control and seeing the look in her eyes, she loved it.

Andy continued to suck on her nipples, knowing what this would do to her. Mary's breathing was getting heavier, almost panting. She would not last much longer. Feeling her tense up, Andy sucked harder, flicking his tongue over her nipple, with a little nibble and that was all it took, she squirted all over him as she came, screaming loudly. Her coils tightened, as they do most of the time when she cums hard, to where Andy could barely breath. Even as she was squeezing him, he refused to stop sucking on her nipple and even sucked harder, sending her over the top again with a second orgasm overlapping the first. Mary's coils were moving, though not tightening, just moving all over, as they were shuddering also. Andy was not even close to being released from her grip, but as least he could breathe easier again.

Wondering if he could keep her going, he bent down to get her other nipple. Mary saw this and pulled Andy away saying: "Not so fast Mister, I'm in control here!"

Andy looked her in the eyes saying: "Yes, ma'am".

Mary smiled at his response, thinking: "Good boy".

Andy started to wonder what was going on with Lynn and Gordon in their room.

In a similar situation, Gordon had woken up to pee, he then climbed back into bed slightly moving Mary's snake body to climb in, snuggling up next to her snake body always made him smile. Gordon drifted back to sleep, waking a little while later. He went to stretch and found he could not move, this was also not unusual for Gordon either, as many times he woke up in Mary's coils locked around him. This was different, usually he could not budge, but this felt different. There was not the usual weight of her snake body around him, it was almost not there. He could wiggle some, but then his movements would snap back to where he started.

Gordon opened his eyes to only see a hazy vision, like thin gauze was over his eyes. He now understood, through his blurred vision he saw Lynn was directly above him hanging from a web she had spun above the bed. She lowered herself to his mouth and kissed him deeply, causing them both to moan in pleasure. She climbed down off her web on her spider legs straddling Gordon and lowered her pussy to Gordon's fast hardening member, which she had not webbed when she sprayed her silk over Gordon trapping him to the bed. Sliding easily into Lynn's wet pussy, Gordon moaned again and wiggled uselessly in Lynn's silky embrace.

Lynn wanted release and wanted it now. Lowered her sensitive nipple to Gordon's mouth, he pulled it in, sucking for all he was worth. Lynn immediately came and came hard, causing a burst of webbing to spray on Gordon's already wrapped legs pinning him further to the bed.

Lynn started to bounce harder on Gordon's shaft causing him to climb rapidly towards his climax. It did not take Gordon long to climax, shooting his seed deep inside Lynn caused her to explode as another wave crashed over her. Almost collapsing on top of Gordon as her legs wobbled. Both moaning in sync, as they both enjoyed the rush of adrenaline. Both of them panting heavily coming down from their high.

Meanwhile, Andy was still in Mary's coils, unable to move at all. Mary loved hearing Andy coming around to looking at her in the bedroom as his master. She squeezed her pussy muscles almost in waves as he was pulled deeper inside Mary's folds. What an amazing feeling.

"Gordon is so lucky." Andy thought.

Then smiling, thinking just how wonderful Lynn is, guess we are both very lucky. As Mary's pussy muscles were massaging his cock, he was getting close to cumming, as Mary's snake tail started to coil around his balls and base of his cock, he thought: "Here we go again", expecting the tightness of her tail to pinch off his orgasm.

Not today, the tail just massaged it more as he crashed over the top, unable to move, just twitching in Mary's coils as best he could. Mary's snake body tightened quite a bit around not allowing him to breathe, this caused Andy, as he was cumming to increase the intensity of his orgasm. She quickly released the pressure on Andy as he looked up at Mary with a satisfied, shocked look on his face.

She just said: "You were a good boy today, you deserve a reward. Good Morning. Now, let's go see how Gordon and Lynn are doing"

With that she leaned in to kiss him again, deeply. Damn Andy loved kissing both women.

As Andy and Mary came into the room Lynn was just finishing cutting off the webbing which held Gordon. Everyone was smiling as Andy rushed over to Lynn and gave her a big hug. Telling her just how much he loved her.

Gordon looked at Mary and mouthed: "I love you baby, Thank you"

Mary's love for Gordon showed in the smile she gave him. Andy was still hugging Lynn and started to kiss her.

Gordon had to chime in: "Did Mary not take care of you?"

Blushing, Andy replied: "Oh YEAH, expertly! I just wanted to love on Lynn for a while."

Today was the big day of the party, and final preparations had to be made. Lynn was busy cleaning up all the webbing from Mary and Gordon's room. Everyone chipped in to get things ready and clean the house. By 7 pm everything was ready, expecting the first early guests at 8 pm, the four of them worked well together as a team.

The first guests arrive about 8:15, two couples showed up together, driving there together.

Gordon came up to them with Mary right behind, hugging them: "Welcome, please make yourself at home. Food and Drinks are in the Dining room."

"The pool and other fun will be down these stairs later." Gordon said pointing downstairs.

Andy looked at the two couples and thought to himself: "Wow, I am guessing these two women were the 'inter-species' of their relationships. They were gorgeous, beautiful eyes, large breasts, long legs, very fit and trim."

Trying not to stare he tried to guess what animal was their true form, even though Andy had been with two 'inter-species' women for a while now, it was almost impossible to tell they were not full human.

He would have to ask Gordon later. "Or better yet, watch them transform later." Thinking to himself with a sly grin.

The couples entered smiling and immediately felt at home and comfortable. Andy was shocked to see how fast they seem to relax and start chatting with everyone like they had known them all their life. As more people arrived, Mary or Gordon was always there to greet them with open arms making them feel right at home.

Andy notice one couple come in, he recognized them as the couple at 'Club Leisure' from the first night, so he knew she must be a 'Naga' or snake woman like Mary, after seeing her tongue wrap around her partners tongue at the club. Before too long the house had about 40 People, some came as couples; others came solo, maybe hoping to meet someone.

Andy watching still confused as to whom was the 'inter-species' of the couple, except when seeing the stunning women, but on the other hand there were some very good looking men which may have been. He gave up trying to guess. Andy had no chance of figuring this out until things started to change later. Andy was excited with anticipation to see who would transform into what.

Andy smiled thinking: "This is going to be a very interesting evening."

Andy found Gordon chatting with a couple in living room and excused him to talk to Gordon off to the side: "Hey Gordon" Andy keeping his voice lowered: "I know we have a no clothes policy in the house, but what about all these people. Some, like Lynn, can't wear clothes when transformed. What did you tell them?"

Gordon smiled: "I left that to Mary to make that call, she said she would talk to everyone."

Andy then wandered around to find Mary who was chatting with a group of people. Laughing and having a great time, all of them smiling, thanking her for their hospitality. As if on cue, Andy approached Mary, she immediately took his arm and said: "This is one of your hosts, Andy." All of them turned to him thanking him. Getting handshakes from all the men and big hugs from all the women. This was amazing, everyone was so nice and friendly.

I can see why Gordon and Mary like them. When Andy got a second alone with Mary, he leaned in close and asked: "Hey Mary, what did you tell everyone about the clothing policy?"

Mary chuckled at my question: "Since most of us would have an issue with clothes after our transformation, I told them of our clothing optional policy and told them all to feel free to do as they wish, no one will judge."

Andy nodded: "That makes perfect sense, thank you." Andy kissed her cheek, then left to look for Lynn.

Andy found Lynn who was also chatting with another small group of people, waving Andy over to introduce him to everyone. Same as before, lots of handshakes hugs and even a couple peck kisses that caught him off guard. Andy blushed, as usual.

One of the women said: "Awww, he is so cute, look him blush." This had the added effect of Andy blushing more. Lynn just smiled at Andy and leaned in and gave him a soft kiss, just enough to remind him of how much she loved him. This brought him back down from his embarrassment. Andy wanted to wander around the house keeping an eye on everyone just to see what would happen next. His curiosity was killing him.

As Andy walked around he saw everyone enjoying themselves, all laughing, drinking, smiling and generally having a wonderful time. This made Andy smile. After wandering around for about 30 minutes Andy noticed Gordon and Mary were gone. Now he wondered where they had gone.

Andy thought to himself: "They would not be fooling around 'now', not in the middle of a party."

He went to their bedroom, nope, not there, they were not in the main room and he finally found them in the basement.

Mary in full 'Naga' transformation, her tail slithering under the water, both Gordon and Mary naked, hanging out in the pool, enjoying themselves with another couple, both also naked and both still in human form. Andy wondered if this couple was both human. They were in the shallow end hanging out, talking and enjoying each other's company. Andy, not wanting to intrude, trotted back upstairs to find Lynn.

Lynn was still talking to the nice couples he met earlier, looking at the beautiful women and blushing again, thinking of the kisses. Holding Lynn's hand, Andy just listened to the conversation, not saying much. He did not know what they were talking about just yet. Everyone was smiling, saying just how nice it was to have an alternative to hang out other than 'Club Leisure' that was so nice and inviting.

Lynn was explaining the dynamics of our household, where things are, including the pool and spa downstairs. She explained that more than likely most of the party will end up there later. Andy started to feel more comfortable talking with these people, only to confirm his first impression that they were just great. As they were chatting Andy noticed more and more people were heading downstairs to the basement. Curiosity getting the best of Andy suggested that they should go down and join the rest of the party.

The group went down to the basement. Lynn and Andy walking hand in hand as they came into the basement. Andy was shocked to see the change in the group dynamics downstairs. Andy was having a tough time taking it all at once. There were so many in the pool, human and 'inter-species' as well as many already transformed into their normal form.

Most of the speculation Andy had earlier seemed to be correct, most but not all of the transformed people were female and almost everyone had shed their clothes. What a vision to behold. Andy did not know where to look first. Andy started with the obvious right in front of them, the pool and spa.

Andy thought to himself: "Wow, a side effect of the alien 'inter-species' transformations must make them all beautiful with great figures." Andy noticed that the men who had transformed were also in great shape. Most the women had firm breasts that with stiff, thick nipples. Most of the men like Andy and Gordon were muscular, fit and trim.

In the pool was Mary with her snake form coiled around Gordon, not tightly, almost like putting your arm around a shoulder, just to hold on to him with affection. Gordon had his arm around her waist. Their group had grown and were talking to several people now still in the shallow end of the pool. In the deeper end of the pool, Andy could see a woman with a dolphin like tail, reminding him of a mermaid. She had a smooth tail and upper body of a beautiful woman.

Chatting with her was another woman, one of the women that had kissed Andy upstairs, she had a full octopus lower half with her tentacles moving snake like in the water slowly around her. It was amazing to watch the tentacles move, each had to be about ten feet long, they moved so gracefully.

The woman that Andy suspected was also a Naga 'Snake woman' had transformed also with her snake body similarly wrapped around her partner, just loose and comfortable. Her snake part of her body, looked to be more like an Anaconda pattern versus Mary's Burmese Python pattern.

Andy still in amazement, looked over across the pool to the room with the tree and saw a woman with the lower body of a lioness, with her tail hanging, casually swaying back and forth chatting with a couple both of whom were still in human form.

In the other room that had straw bedding laid down Andy saw a man with the body of a horse; tail swishing around, with who he assumed was his mate, talking to another couple. Andy was in total sensory overload looking at all the 'inter-species' people and couples.

Andy could not help but wonder, how they met, how their home life was, even how they had sex. Andy seemed to be the only one with the proverbial deer in the headlight look in his eyes. Lynn noticing Andy, shook his hand a little to get him back to the people they were talking to.

Andy looked up saying: "Sorry, first time for me with this many 'inter-species' people and I am in a little awe to see the variety."

As the party continued, everyone seemed to be having an amazing time, all enjoying themselves. Knowing Lynn and Mary, it was no surprise that several of the couples pairing up in a more amorous way.

Andy thinking: "Well, this could get even more interesting, but fast." Andy seeing Gordon still naked and with his arm around Mary's waist still as Mary's tail had moved over to the man that was partnered with the woman with the tentacles (Andy found out later). Mary coiled loosely around his leg in a way that could only be described as flirty. The octopus lady was still in the deep end of the pool still talking to the 'Mermaid' woman while her partner/husband was being seduced by Mary's coils.

Andy, snapping back to reality when Brandon, the man in front of him asked: "So, Andy, what are your thoughts about all of this?"

Andy answered honestly smiling: "Well Brandon, a few months ago if I would have walked into this spectacle I would have been totally freaked out. Now, though I am still in awe of everyone's 'inter-species' form, unlike you guys, this is not just another day for me. Everything is so fascinating to see."

Andy continued: "I have always loved people watching and this by far, is the best version of that."

Brandon and Natasha had already shed their clothing after coming down the stairs to the basement; both were in excellent shape, with very fit figures. Brandon with short brown hair and a goatee and Natasha with a long red hair, down half way down her back. Both could be models, so Andy could not tell if one or both of them were 'inter-species'. Guess he would have to wait to find out, he was very curious though.

Lynn about that time spoke up: "Hey guys, would you mind if moved into one of the side rooms I need to transform for a while and do not want to be in the way of others. Plus spiders are not real happy with water." All of us agreed and moved to one of the finished, empty rooms. Lynn shed her skirt, smiled at Brandon and Natasha then transformed into her drider form which Andy never gets tired of watching, so erotic for him, stirring his loins. Watching Lynn transform caused his member to swell.

"NOT NOW" Andy thought in his head.