Blind Date with a Drider Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy thought: "Damn, Lynn must have rocked his world. I know the feeling."

Andy looking at Lynn and could not believe just how lucky he was to have such an amazing woman to love and be loved by.

Tasha and Brandon left hoping to see them all again soon, especially Lynn and Andy. Wow, after a very long and exciting night, all four were still tired and decided to go back to bed for a much needed nap. They all slept most of the day until early evening.

Once up, the house clean and nothing really to do. Mary and Gordon joined Lynn and Andy in the living room to just hang out to discuss the good and bad of the party. They all agreed there was almost no bad except how tired they all were.

Andy said with amazement: "I can't say this enough. I was so impressed that everyone was so wonderful, accommodating and overall enjoyable. I saw so many things that I never thought I would."

Mary chimed in: "So guys, what were your thoughts about us sharing with some of the others at the party? Any regrets, issues, concerns, etcetera?"

Andy spoke up first: "I personally want you women to know first and foremost, you both mean the world to us. Neither of us would ever do anything to betray the trust and love we have for each other. What we have in and out of the bedroom is nothing short of amazing."

Pausing for second he continued: "As far as last night goes, trying new experiences with the others was very interesting and for me created more of a trust for all of you as my family. I hope we can do that again, as long as everyone else is okay with it."

Gordon's turn to speak, smiling: "I have to agree with everything Andy just said, as long as you women are 100% okay with it all. Remember, no secrets, jealousy or problems. If there is we stop and just keep it between ourselves."

Lynn and Mary grinning both agreed that was fun but not all the time, but once a month or so would add a little spice to their lives. Plus the possibilities were almost endless, as long as they got along with everyone.

Everyone knew Monday was the next day and would be here all too soon and just relaxed most the evening. Andy looking around at the new norm of everyone still mostly naked with no embarrassment or modesty, it was all very nice.

All of a sudden, Lynn and Mary looked over at Andy and Gordon started laughing hysterically. Confused as to what they had done, looking down seeing what they saw. Both guys looked as if they had a thousand hickeys all over their bodies from Tasha's suckers and the other Octopus lady 'Nancy' that had been with Gordon. Andy and Gordon started to giggle at the sight. Looking at the women, watching their breasts jiggling as they were laughing was a sight to behold.

"What a great view." Andy grinning thought.

Andy looked over to Gordon, saying rhetorically: "How the hell did we get so lucky to find these amazing women? This had the desired effect of them smiling, showing the love they felt for them.