Blind Date with a Drider Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn finishing her transformation said: "Thanks guys, I needed that." Brandon still staring at Lynn wide-eyed said: "Wow that was amazing to watch, thank you."

Lynn look at Brandon winked and smiled: "Anytime Brandon". Strangely Brandon and his partner Natasha were still in human form. She was as stunning as Lynn and Mary, and seemed to always be very close to Andy. He was now wondering who the 'inter-species is, could be either.

Tasha, as she preferred to be called, noticed me checking out her legs laughed at Andy asking: "Nice legs, right?"

Andy, blushing deeply, said: "Yes they are. Sorry, I was just wondering ..." not finishing the rest of his comment.

Tasha interrupted him, looking in the pool saying: "Brandon is human. See the women with the tentacles, well that just like me. Though from what I am seeing, my tentacles are a little thicker and longer. Would that be a problem for you?"

Andy looked at Tasha still blushing and grinning: "No, not at all, I was just curious."

Tasha continuing to explain: "We can stay in full human form much longer due to us being in the water so much. I can transform and fully move just fine out of water, it is just more comfortable to be on my human legs on land." Andy still blushing at his faux pas: "Sorry again, my curiosity got the better of me."

Tasha just smiled leaned over, placed her hand oh Andy's lower back giving him another kiss, squarely on his mouth, this time with a little more passion, causing him to blush again as he squeezed Lynn's hand tighter.

Brandon's member had started to grow after watching Lynn transform into her full Drider form. Lynn had noticed this also and smiled at him. Tasha looked at Lynn and nodded at her with a wink. About this time Andy felt Tasha's hand slide from his back down to his ass with a firm squeeze which caused Andy to flinch a little at the unexpected move.

Leaning over to Lynn, Andy asked: "Tasha's hand is on my ass. What should I do?"

Lynn smiling lovingly at Andy said: "Put your hand on her ass, let's see what happens, shall we?"

Andy shocked asked: "Are you sure?" Lynn responded: "As long as we are all in agreement, as we discussed, it is all good. Andy looked over to check out Mary and Gordon."

Andy saw Mary's snaking her coils more and more around the man she and Gordon had been talking to, and the Octopus lady, who came over to join Gordon and Mary had several tentacles casually slithering around Gordon. Andy thought: "Well, they must be okay with everything. No problem there."

Looking back at Lynn: "As long as you are sure?" Lynn kissed Andy and said: "Let's see how it goes this time; we can discuss it all tomorrow, fair enough?" Andy just smiled and nodded in agreement.

Andy then lowered his hand to Tasha's naked, tight, firm ass, rubbing and squeezing it.

After about 30 minutes of wonderful conversation with Brandon and Tasha, Lynn was fully able to get back into human form (Spiders do not swim) and suggested we all go hang out in the pool for Tasha to let her hair down or anything else she may like. As Andy watched Lynn head to the water shedding the rest of her clothes, putting them in the walk-in closet as she went by. Andy guessed that was his signal to also strip down. Since most were already nude, he was okay with it. Just a little modesty overcame him for a minute.

Brandon was muscular and must work out. Tasha was a sight to behold as most of the 'inter-species' were. A little more sag to her large, Andy guessing DDD breasts, dark areolas even larger than Lynn's, an ass to kill for, legs for days, what a figure. Andy had to remind himself not to stare.

Looking at Lynn, who was just giggling a little watching Andy's reaction and seeing him starting to harden. They all got into the pool and created their own little circle to continue chatting together. Andy, being so enthralled by everything going on around him, took a position to be able to see most of the things going on.

Mary too had seen Andy staring at the woman next to him, swam over and said to Lynn and Andy: "Hey guys, we kind of have a loose policy of us four only, but what if we took a night off and see what happens with the others here?" Mary always being the boldest of us all continued: "Not saying you or want to have to, but should something come up, feel free to indulge."

Lynn said: "We'll see, we were getting ready to come talk to you guys about it also. But please, you and Gordon have fun and enjoy, this is a party, right?" Mary smiled upon hearing this, grinned slyly at Lynn then went back to Gordon and the couple they were hanging out with.

Mary's tail immediately start back up the man's leg again with tail working its way around it a couple of times, still more of a strong flirt rather than a full on pass. While Andy was watching this, took a step towards Lynn and stepped on a squishy almost jelly roll that moved under his foot. He lifted his foot up, looking down and saw that Tasha has transformed while he was listening to Mary and Lynn talking.

Andy looked at Tasha: "I am so sorry, are you okay?" Tasha leaned over to Andy whispering: "It takes a more than that to hurt these."

She took the tentacle out of the water wrapping it around Andy's wrist and arm a few times, showing him it was just fine. Andy was shocked at her speed and control, but at the same time turned on as her suction cups which he could feel adhere to him like glue almost kissing him at the same time. Tasha then released her grip and lowered her tentacle back in the water sliding seductively down Andy's leg as she did.

Andy wondered: "Was that an accident or ..."

Lynn was paying attention as she usually does, just smiling and coming over to give Andy a kiss, letting him know she loved him.

"Lynn is so amazing; I am so in love with her." Andy thought to himself.

Brandon was watching the show Tasha put on for Andy smiling asking Andy: "Her tentacles feel really nice, right? So strong, each suction cup is individually controlled. What did you think?"

Andy looked at Lynn not knowing what to say. Lynn just nodded and smiled at him. He knew what that look meant. Saying to Brandon: "Actually it was quite alluring and seductive; it felt really nice to tell the truth.

Andy feeling a little bolder, just for a second, acting coy sarcastically said: "But it was so brief, I am not sure, unless I was to feel it again to make an informed decision." Andy looked over at Tasha with a blushing smile.

Almost before Andy finished the statement at least 4-5 of Tasha's tentacles were on his legs, waist and arms, wrapping around him, so many he could not keep track of them all. Lynn who was already smiling with approval watched Andy squirm a little. Andy, very excited by the feel of Tasha's suction cups stuck to his skin and her tentacles wrapped around him were almost as strong as Mary's coils, but so many more of them.

Tasha looked at Andy, as he was still frozen with what to do, saying to him: "So, now what do you think? Long enough of a test?"

"Oh my God" was all Andy could say. Tasha smiled and said: "Maybe we should take this to a more secluded dryer location." Tasha was watching Brandon and Lynn start to kiss with their hands roaming all over each other.

Lynn spoke up: "Yes, let's go in the empty room here. I could spin us a few hammocks to lie down on so we can get to know each other a little better." Tasha transforming to her human form, got out of the pool first walking to the room with all of us close behind.

"Damn, she has as great an ass as Lynn!" Andy thought to himself.

Andy was holding Lynn's hand and felt her squeeze it gently, lean in, kissed him and said: "Have fun, I love you."

Andy responded with: "I love you too Lynn."

Turning back around, Tasha was already in Octopus form. Surprisingly, her tentacles moved as well out of the water as they did in. Looking back at Lynn, she was In Brandon's arms already in a passionate kiss as he had a towel around her, trying to dry her off.

Andy chuckling whispered out loud to himself: "I hope Brandon knows what he is in for."

Tasha over hearing Andy said to him: "I hope you know what you are in for darling."

Turning back to Tasha as two of her tentacles started to wrap around Andy's arms and waist, effectively pinning his arms to his side, pulled him to her and kissed Andy deeply. Their tongues intertwined as they danced around each other. Andy of course had long since been hard enough to pound nails. This was just adding to his excitement.

As their kiss broke Andy felt Tasha release his arms allowing him to move them. She then wrapped her tentacles back around his torso. Andy, to his delight could feel the suction cups stick to his skin like glue. Andy feeling emboldened reached up to caress Tasha's huge, slightly saggy but firm DDD breasts. Guessing that so much time in the water without gravity made them hang a little lower on dry land.

Andy knowing the erogenous zone of the 'inter-species' but not all, he knew Tasha's breasts would be sensitive and wanting attention. He was more than willing to give the attention they deserved. Andy started massaging them, making sure to brush the nipples lightly as not to send her over the edge just yet. Tasha was just moaning with delight at the amazing skill Andy had. Seemingly knowing just where and how to touch her.

As Tasha had wrapped a couple tentacles around Andy's legs pulling him closer to her, his hard member pushed into her stomach where if her pussy moved like Lynn's and Mary's did would be right there. Andy was ready to bury his hard cock inside her.

Tasha wanted, needed to cum pulling Andy's head to her breasts, Andy immediately opened his mouth, took in her stiffening nipple and gave solid suck with a good nibble, flicking his tongue over the stiff nipple. This, of course, sent Tasha into a frenzy taking her closer to the edge, which was not a surprise to Andy. This caused all of Tasha's tentacles to tighten around him the suction cups gluing tighter to him, not any movement at all, he was not going anywhere.

It was not as tight as when Mary squeezed him but with the added suction cups that were everywhere it was still just as amazing. The grip and strength of her tentacles was amazing. Andy, loving the feeling, decided to test the strength, starting to wriggle and move, his movements were almost as restricted as when Lynn had him in a multi-layer cocoon or in Mary's coils. It felt wonderful.

Tasha's hands and tentacles seem to be everywhere around him. He had shifted his mouth to the other nipples as she climaxed, giving that one a nice long hard suck, kicking her into overdrive with another orgasm crashing through her. Tasha screamed out in pleasure as her body was tingling everywhere.

Andy had not realized it before, but Tasha's pussy was not in front which surprised him when he was looking to bury himself in her. Oh well, the feeling of being in her arms, tentacles and everything else was worth the thousand memories he would never forget. As Tasha was coming down from her climaxes she pushed Andy back into the hammock Lynn had spun for them to lie in.

Andy laid back still kissing Tasha. Wondering what she had in mind, wondering just where were her other erogenous zones are, maybe the tips of her tentacles? Andy truly wanted to please her. If they were going this far, let's go all the way. Andy was watching Tasha move as easily out of the water as in, just as graceful in or out. Her tentacles were sliding all over Andy, he could feel the suction cups kissing all over his body.

Andy was laying on his back leaning up to suck Tasha's nipple again when a tentacle wrapped several times around his neck, firmly but not constrictive pulling his head away but also lifting him upward. As she did this, several of her tentacles now wrapped around Andy again pinning his arms to his side, unable to move, also two tentacles wrapped around his legs several times, in a grip of steel and suctions cups keeping him in place she started to move her body up and over his solid cock.

Andy knowing about Octopi, he knew they had a beak in the center area that crushes their prey to eat. Andy getting worried his cock was about to be bit off started to trash about. With all eight tentacles wrapped all over him that was all he could do, thrash somewhat, but not moving away from Tasha at all as her center hole hovered over Andy.

Tasha leaned in cradling his head with her hands kissed him and said: "Trust me".

She then lowered herself down onto Andy's solid cock as he slide into her moist tight pussy. Well he now knew where it was in Octopus form, it was in the center of all her tentacles and damn it felt good. With all her suction cups moving as if each one had a mind of its own and the tight, muscular tentacles around him, it would not take long to send him over the top. Andy's stokes were in time with Tasha's, as she came down he would thrust up, pounding into her hard. Tasha was for sure in control of the situation.

Tasha started to gasp in short breaths and before long she was climbing to another orgasm. Andy pushed as deep as he could which had the effect of pushing her over the top, this time with another scream of ecstasy. Again, Andy felt all her tentacles tighten greatly around him the suction cups pulling on his skin everywhere. Andy, lost in pleasure of the feeling starting moaning loudly, dumping his load deep inside her. He could almost feel her sucking it up as if it were a mouth.

"WOW, just WOW" Andy said to Tasha, "That was truly amazing, thank you so much."

Tasha looked at Andy smiling: "No, thank you."

Funny enough, during this whole interlude, Andy had forgotten that Brandon and Lynn were right next to them on the other side of the room. As Tasha and Andy broke from another passionate kiss they looked over to Lynn who had Brandon complete cocooned. He was squirming helplessly. Lynn noticing we were done beckoned us over. Andy was envious of Brandon, knowing the feeling her silky embrace.

Tasha looked at Brandon just hanging there with his Cock hard as could be, poking out of the webbing. Head wrapped up, basically blindfolding him with only his mouth uncovered. Not knowing he was the center of attention with all of us watching him squirm.

About this time knowing that Brandon could not see or hear, Lynn pushed her breast into Brandon's mouth, caught off guard, but quickly realizing what was up, he started to suckle her breast, licking her nipple, causing Lynn's spider legs to buckle some. Brandon continued this as Tasha who had transformed back into human form went to her other breast and took that nipple in her mouth.

That was it, Lynn screamed so loud the whole area glanced over to see what was up, as she sprayed a massive amount of webbing out of her spinnerets coating the ground and wall behind Lynn in webbing. She almost collapsed as she had orgasm after orgasm, one after the other, Andy lost track of just how many times she came. Finally, not being able to take anymore pulled Tasha off and pulled away from Brandon. Now it was Brandon's turn.

Lynn looking at Tasha asked: "Want to help me?"

Tasha nodded in agreement as they both lowered their mouths to Brandon, Tasha sucking and caressing Brandon's balls as Lynn was busy bobbing up and down on his member. Knowing the feeling of Brandon's impending eruption, she sucked for all she was worth as he exploded with Lynn sucking up every drop. When Brandon was done shaking and whimpered in his sensitivity. He asked them to please stop for a while. It was all just too much.

Grinning at each other, they just both smiled. Lynn saying: "I would love to do this again sometime"

Tasha winking at Andy said: "I would like that very much." This of course caused Andy to blush again.

After Lynn cut Brandon loose from his cocoon. He started to walk out of the room, a little wobbly on his feet.

Andy letting Brandon know: "Give it a minute, Lynn is very draining, but damn she is she good."

Brandon smiled: "Holy shit! You got that right."

After Brandon got his legs back under him, we all went out to a scene that was straight out of a Monster Porn movie. "Oh my God", was all Andy thought. Tasha and Lynn did not seem as phased by it at all, just as if this is a daily occurrence. Brandon and Andy just stood there with their mouths open. Just a quick glance around at what they saw was;

In the room with the tree, there was a woman Naga on the highest branch, completely coiled around a man, kissing him deeply as she had the man suspended about six feet off the ground with her snake body. Andy could not tell if the man was her partner or not. They did look like they were enjoying themselves.

In the room with the straw bedding both in 'inter-species' form the horse man was mounted on and pounding the Lioness for all he was worth, both their tails swishing back and forth in pleasure. The Horse man's hands massaging her amazing breasts, while kissing the nape of her neck.

There were many people in various forms, some that were a little weird to Andy but he would ask Mary and Lynn about them later, better take good mental notes. Overall, it was total sensory overload.

Trying to find Mary and Gordon, Andy saw Mary first with a man pinned to the ground, completely coiled around him, the tip of her tailed coiled around his cock and balls.

Andy thinking: "He will have 'blue balls' in the morning."

Then seeing Gordon in the pool a mass of tentacles wrapped around him. So many it was hard to find Gordon under all of them.

Andy looking at Gordon, thinking: "That must be what I looked like not too long ago."

Damn, Gordon looked happy. Andy made another mental note to compare notes with Gordon later.

Andy continuing to look around and everyone seemed to smiling, laughing and having a wonderful time. Guess their first party was a hit. After quite a while of all this going on (maybe an hour), Mary stood up yelled: "Please remember anyone that is wanting to stay the night please make yourselves at home. Let us know and we'll set you up where to sleep. Also, please let us know if there is anything you need."

Continuing on: "Everyone else, please drive home safely." A few more hours later, around three in the morning, everyone that was staying was in their rooms and everyone else was gone. Andy / Lynn and Mary / Gordon went to their rooms for the night to sleep, everyone had a wonderful night and needed a well deserved rest. Their first party was a complete success.

In the morning, Lynn and Mary as usual were up first making breakfast, but in huge quantities for everyone that stayed the night. As soon as the smell of a hearty breakfast was going through the house, most everyone was starting to come in to the dining area fairly quickly. Everyone complimented Lynn and Mary on a wonderful meal and the great hospitality from all of us.

After everyone was done with breakfast, we all just hung out chatting about how great the party as and how much they were all looking forward to the next one.

Brandon stepped forward and offered: "On behalf of everyone here, we would all like to chip in and help clean up any mess."

Andy again was just amazed at how nice everyone was. With everyone's help, the house was cleaned up in record time. Brandon and Tasha were the last to leave and went over to Lynn and Andy.

Tasha smiling sweetly: "Lynn, Andy, we just wanted to let you know what an amazing time we had last night and we don't mean just the party." Tasha looking slyly at Andy: "We would love to hang out more if you're up for it."

Looking over at Brandon, he was nodding and smiling.

Andy looked at Lynn; she just smiled and said to them: "We would like that; we'll get your number from Gordon and Mary. We'll set something up soon."

Brandon had a huge smile on his face.