Blind Date with a Drider Ch. 10

Story Info
Another weekend with Brandon and Tasha, Mary gets hers.
7k words
4.73
1.7k
2

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10

Walking in the door, they were greeted by Mary and Lynn, throwing their arms around each of the guys, lots of hugs and kisses. No better way to come home.

Andy spoke up: "We saw a car in the driveway, is everything okay?"

Just as he finished his question, Brandon followed by Tasha came in from the kitchen carrying a tray of drinks for everyone. Tasha seeing Andy, a big smile spread across her face.

They all sat down in the Living room. Brandon spoke up first looking at Lynn: "Thanks for inviting us over, we had such an amazing time at the party, we were hoping to see you guys again soon."

Tasha watching Andy intently: "Yes, thank you very much, it was one of the best times we have had in a long time." Looking over at Brandon as she continued: "Amazingly enough, Brandon has become much more outgoing."

Tasha, now looking at Lynn: "Whatever you did to him, thank you so much, he is like a new man. I can't thank you enough. He has been going on and on about what an fantastic time he had."

Tasha continued on, looking over at Andy again: "I had an wonderful time myself." Andy just sat there quietly, blushing.

Lynn smiling spoke up: "Oh look, poor Andy is blushing, guess he had a good time last time also." Causing Andy to blush even more.

Tasha watching Andy intently: "Yes, thank you very much, it was one of the best times we have had. Brandon and I were both hoping to see all of you again to get to know each other even better. We did so enjoy your company as well as our 'extracurricular' activities."

The conversation was great. Very interesting as usual, we all talked about several things for well over an hour. Everyone could feel the sexual tension building, but that did not slow the interesting conversation.

Mary, of course, always being the boldest of them all said: "Maybe we should we take this downstairs to the spa?"

Refilling all the drinks, now in plastic cups for safety around pool and spa they all headed downstairs shedding their clothes, hanging them in the walk-in closet when they got downstairs. They all climbed into the warm water of the spa to relax, Andy and Gordon having worked all week were loving the bubbles, feeling the warmth easing their muscles. Their conversation continued on. Tasha and Brandon were so easy to talk to. Tasha owns a small boutique near the water, selling tourist items. Brandon is a firefighter.

Andy thought to himself: "That explains why Brandon is in such good shape. Tasha, is just plain HOT!"

Tasha had transformed, her tentacles moving all over as she stretched out. Mary as usual, when in water, transformed to her snake form. The spa which could seat twenty snuggly. Even as large as it is, Mary's tail could easily reach anywhere or anyone. The seating arrangement by chance or choice was; Mary first, then Brandon, Lynn, Andy, Tasha and Gordon.

Mary again, as usual, being the most forward of all of them, started to get things rolling. As they were chatting, Mary's tail slithered next to her and started to coil slowly around Brandon's leg. Brandon was in the middle of a sentence, stopped dead as he jumped, startled, catching him off guard as her tail slowly coiled higher up his leg. Brandon was hoping to be cocooned in Lynn's webs again tonight.

Brandon then thought to himself: "There will be other times, this could be a very interesting, new experience." He reached down and started to rub Mary's tail, squeezing it some. He was amazed at the power he felt in her tail. Mary started to breath heavier as Brandon rubbed her more, her coils seemed to massage him as she slid further up and around him. On one of the passes as her tail came across his tight stomach, Brandon moved his hand to massage the tip of her tail.

Brandon not knowing what this would do to Mary, he felt her coils wrap around him several more times rapidly then tighten, wrapping around the wrist that was holding the tip. Brandon was shocked by the speed of her movement. Within a few seconds, he was completely wrapped in her coils unable to move.

Brandon gasped: "Sorry Mary, did I do something wrong?"

Mary smiled saying: "No, just keeping you in check for now. You may have done some things a little 'too right'." Mary winked at him as she gave him a small squeeze tightening her coils just a little.

As Mary was starting things off with Brandon, Tasha who wanted to really be with Andy again, had also transformed into her octopus lower half, her tentacles reaching out to Andy. Andy worried looking over to Lynn, who came over.

Lynn smiling kissed him, whispering: "Have fun my love, I want to take care of Gordon, if you don't mind, been too long since he has been in my webs."

This took a huge load of Andy's mind, he would, of course, never do anything to hurt Lynn, she was his life and loved her very much. Andy was, however, truly looking forward to being Tasha's tentacles again.

Tasha reached out wrapping about 2 feet of one of her tentacles around Andy's arm, her suckers adhering to him. She slowly, yet forcefully pulled him closer to her. A couple more tentacles wrapping around his back and ass. As Andy was pulled across the spa, Tasha leaned in to kiss him. Even if Andy did want to pull back, he could not have stopped her. The strength of Tasha's tentacles was impressive.

Andy thinking: "Wow, she is almost as aggressive as Mary", which he loved. This made things move along much easier for shy Andy. Though, over the last several months, his shyness was starting to dissipate.

Her kiss was deep and passionate causing Andy's head to spin a little. As he was kissing her, his free hand reached up to caress one of her huge breasts. Knowing better than to grab or pinch her nipples, as he wanted to prolong this as long as possible, bringing her to many orgasms, if he could. Smiling, knowing he could, given the chance. He did not want her to lose control causing him to cum unexpectedly or too rapidly.

Lynn looked over at Gordon, saying: "Hope you don't mind getting stuck with me? Pun intended."

Gordon with a huge smile on his face said: "Hell no! I was hoping maybe we could play again soon. Now is a great time. I have missed our playtime together."

Lynn nodding in agreement asked Gordon: "Me too Gordon, maybe we should dry off and take this to the spare room near the pool, if you are up for it?"

Gordon was already moving out of the spa. Grabbing a few towels. Lynn thought to herself: "Hmmm, he is really excited about this. I think I'll tease him a little more than I usually do."

Of course Gordon's excitement was a huge turn on for Lynn. Gordon stated to dried himself off, then looking to Lynn, reached over to dry her all also, making sure to get everywhere.

As things were progressing in the spare basement room. Things were really 'heating' up in the spa.

Tasha, looking over at Mary coiled around Brandon tightly. Also having Andy in a loving embrace with several tentacles, while kissing him deeply, Tasha had a very naughty thought.

Watching Mary kissing and rubbing Brandon, she reached a single, long tentacle across the spa to Mary. Tasha's suckers strategically place over both of Mary's nipples and grabbed hold, suction cups locking in place, most of the rest of her tentacle wrapping around Mary's back, gluing itself to her. Tasha applied suction to Mary's nipples causing Mary, who was caught completely off guard to instantly scream loudly: "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, holy shit!!!"

Mary crushing orgasm came so quickly, cumming so hard and unexpectedly, caused her to squeeze Brandon so tight he could barely breath. Brandon, having been in Tasha's tentacles when she came long and hard, squeezing him tightly, did not panic, just enjoyed the ride, while getting harder and harder in Mary's embrace.

Tasha had not stopped with her suction cups on Mary's nipples had continued to wrap her tentacle around Mary to her frontal pussy, positioning another suction cup over her lips, found her clit, more suckers clamping down, massaging all her suction cups perfectly.

Mary screamed even louder, another orgasm tearing through her. This one did not want to stop, riding one wave, cresting into another. Andy still caught in three or four of Tasha's tentacles, with one arm free, watched the show going on. He had been staring at Tasha's breasts swaying as she moved just about the water line leaned in and clamped his lips around her nipple with a hard suck and good hard nibble, chewing just enough.

Since Tasha was so intently watching Mary screaming in ecstasy, she too was also caught off guard, climaxed almost instantly. Tasha's tentacles tightened up everywhere, including Mary, suction cups locking tighter in place, not letting Mary recover from her intense orgasms.

Mary loosened her coils around Brandon in exhaustion after cumming so hard, so many times. Mary, panting, finally able to catch her breath said to Tasha: "Holy shit! Give a girl a chance to breathe and recover."

Mary then looked at Brandon, tightened her coils some: "Don't think for an instant I am done with you. Don't plan on going anywhere just yet."

Brandon smiling back said: "Could I, if I wanted to?"

She said: "Not a chance, sit back and relax for a minute, while us girls talk."

Mary then started to tighten up her coils around Brandon, massaging him, as she does so well. Curling the tip of her tail around his balls and rock hard cock. Brandon was happy to be where he was, not that he had a choice.

Mary still breathing heavily looked at Tasha: "That was unexpected, but amazing! What brought that on?"

Tasha grinning: "I have always thought you are so 'HOT' and wanted to play with you. As you were busy, I thought it would be a good time to get your attention. Even though I prefer men, every once in a while, a nice softer touch is just what I need. I hope you don't mind too much?"

Mary responded smiling: "Hell NO! We may just have to get Lynn involved next time." "I may have crushed your husband though." Mary said smiling.

Tasha smiled, saying: "Next time?"

Mary nodding: "YES, next time, if you are up for it?!"

Tasha responding: "As far as Brandon goes, I have done much worse to him, he can take it."

While all this was happening, Gordon was drying Lynn thoroughly with the towels, paying extra attention to her breasts, ass, and her 'bump' as it started to grow. He was very careful this time. He wanted this to be a slow night and to allow Lynn to 'capture' him. He did not want to send Lynn over the top, lose control this time and just immediately cocoon him. He was in this one for the long haul. Tonight, at least.

Gordon was holding Lynn with both arms, kissing her deeply, passionately as their tongues danced with each other. Gordon could feel Lynn's firm breasts pushing against his muscular chest. Gordon's cock wasted no time in making its presence known, poking Lynn in the stomach. Lynn reached down and lifted Gordon's member up to his stomach and with a little sticky web from her 'bump' sprayed into her hand she rubbed it across his hard cock, gluing it to him.

Now Lynn was able to fully embrace Gordon, body to body, as their passion grew. Lynn leaned down and for a change, sucked on Gordon's nipple with a hard nibble. Gordon loved the sensation. Her hands were on his ass, squeezing it tightly, keeping him pressed up against her.

Gordon was in heaven and there had hardly been any silk spun. Little did he did know that would not last long, before he really went after Lynn. He wanted to enjoy this feeling though. In his mind, he thought he could control when the webbing would come out.

Lynn had other ideas and knew what her agenda was tonight. She knew Gordon would love whatever she did, so she was deciding on just how and when to ensnare him. Wondering if she should go a little at a time or just web him head to toe.

"Hmmm, so many fun things to think about. Thoughtfully contemplating her next move.

Then it came to her, she knew exactly what she was going to do with Gordon. After she finished sucking on his nipples, she lowered her head, got down on her knees and pulled his hard cock out of the webbing, engulfing it as deep as she could. Bobbing her head several times around his shaft.

Lynn asked Gordon, starting her plan: "Hey sweetie, would you mind if I tried something with you?"

Gordon of course replied: "Sure, anything, anytime you like. What can I do?"

Lynn said: "Nothing, I will do it all for now. I am going to blindfold you with some silk and see if you like my idea."

Gordon, of course, whole heartedly agreed.

Lynn then pulled silk from her human spinnerets, carefully covering Gordon's eyes wrapping it around his head several times. Before he lost his sight, he was shocked at how adept she was with her hands with the webbing. She was able to reach behind, get silk and use her hands almost as well as her rear spider legs work.

Gordon had seen her wrap up Andy in drider form and also experienced it personally. In that form he would expect her to be as good as any spider could ever be. As Gordon's vision soon went from blurry to grey to blacked out. Lynn transformed into Drider form, climbed the wall to the ceiling and slowly dropped down a silk line to right in front of Gordon's face, as if she were still standing in front of him.

Lynn said to Gordon: "Are you ready for my idea?"

Gordon, not knowing she was in drider form and had no idea she was hanging from the ceiling above him said: "Of course, what do you need me to do?" Not being able to see, he was a little wobbly on his feet.

Lynn knowing he had no idea what she was up to asked him to raise his hands over his head clasping his hands together, which he did without hesitation. Once there, she pulled out some of her stickiest, thinnest silk and lightly and carefully combing it lightly over his hands, knowing he would barely feel his freedom slipping away. After enough was on his hands, she tied the webbing to her drop line. He was effectively hanging from the ceiling, even if he did not know it yet.

Lynn lowered herself, rubbing all over Gordon's chest, admiring his physic. She stopped right at his still hard member. She grabbed it with one hand while the other hand cradled his balls. Gordon moaned deeply as this happened. Lynn then put herself closer to his rock hard cock, breathing her warm breath on it. Gordon feeling the heat, started to breathe heavier with anticipation.

As Lynn licked his stiff member from his balls to the tip Gordon lost his balance as more of his blood rushed from his brain. Trying to catch himself, as he did, he now realized his hands were glued together and tied above his head, unable to pull them down or apart. Gordon thought to himself: "Damn, she really 'is' good."

Lynn continued to suck him completely in and out of her mouth with a slurping sound, gagging slightly once in a while. She was able to able to suck him in, all the way to his base, most of the time. He wanted to make sure to take care of Lynn as was his thought when they started. Though Gordon was basically blindfolded, he could smell Lynn's aroused sex, which he knew so well from his previous encounters.

Gordon, not sure what to do, all he knew, as good as Lynn's mouth felt wrapped around his cock, he so wanted to ensure he was able to bring her to as many orgasms as possible. After smelling her sex, he had an idea. He leaned forward hoping he was right, he followed the smell of sex he loved so much. As he did, he found that his suspicions were correct, her pussy was right in front of his face. He immediately buried his face into her frontal pussy, pushing his nose into her folds.

Hearing Lynn moan softly, he felt her mouth tighten around her cock while moving up and down his shaft faster. Doing his best to bring her over the top before he could not hold back, he leaned in to her soaking wet pussy, licking from her clit towards her juicy pink hole. Not missing a spot as he went, then worked his way back to her clit, sucking on her swollen lips here and there.

Predictably, Lynn's response was intense. Even though his hands were bound tightly above his head Gordon was still able to move forward and back, he clamped onto Lynn's clit, sucking it in as his tongue flicked it. Lynn started to squirm wildly, moaning more and more as she got closer to her release.

Gordon knew if he kept going Lynn would cum and cum hard, probably losing control and wrapping him up tight, as has happened a few times before. Though he really wanted to rock her world so many times tonight. He was outsmarted by Lynn when she was able to web his hands above his head and he did not even notice. Guess this time, he was at her mercy and just went for it. He really dug in, sucked her clit hard, nibbling on the nub. While doing this he could feel Lynn started to tremble, then to spasm. He was concentrating so much on bringing Lynn to climax, he forgot just how good Lynn felt on his solid member as she cupped his balls, sucking him completely in her mouth which caused him to get the brink of exploding into her mouth as she greedily sucked for all she was worth. She completely stopped, pulling away from Gordon before he could cum. Causing him to groan in frustration.

Before Gordon knew what was happening, Lynn had turned around on her web line, now she was right side up again. Lynn began to kiss Gordon more. She was still trembling from her climax and ready to cum again, she pushed her frontal pussy forward hoping to have him bury himself into Lynn, Gordon feeling this, even blindfolded, hit the mark and slide right in. This sent Lynn over the top again, cresting into another orgasm. Not wanted Gordon to cum just yet, she pulled away from him yet again.

Still hanging, his hands still wrapped together and tied to the ceiling. Next thing Gordon knew, he felt himself spinning very slowly around. He knew what was coming next and welcomed it. He could feel her velvety silk start to wrap around him. As usual, Lynn's webs were stretched over his feet tying them together tightly. Lynn was really taking her time, adeptly combing her webbing up higher and higher as she went. Gordon wiggled some feeling his freedom slipping away, her silky embrace wrapping tighter and tighter around him.

Lynn was careful to tie his solid member upward for comfort and easy access later as she continued to wrap Gordon up. She was getting more and more turned on as she does when using her spinnerets to wrap someone.

When she got to Gordon's firm stomach, she paused to cut the line holding his hands, pulling them down, spinning more silk to bind them to his body. Lynn then pulled Gordon under her abdomen and started to still slowly turn him around as her abdomen swinging back and forth as her rear legs combed her soft strong silk around his helpless body. After she had fully wrapped Gordon up, she pulled out his still stiff rod and caressed it with her hands while cradling his aching balls, begging for release.

She then raised Gordon up to the web line from the ceiling and re-attached it to him, now hanging from her thread. His cock was about the same height as Lynn's pussy. She was able to lean in and fully service Gordon's member, pulling it into her dripping wet pussy, she buried him to the hilt. She was fully in control, using her front spider legs to pull him into her and her arms to push him out. Slamming Gordon in and out of her pussy was just too much, Gordon started to moan and twitch. Lynn pulled away again, but dropped down and put her eager mouth around his cock and bobbed on it while sucking just right. Within seconds he shot his protein down her throat, she greedily swallowed every drop. As Gordon was coming down from his high, Lynn left him there hanging in his soft, tight cocoon, swinging freely as she went to join the others and watch what was going on.

12