Blind Date with a Drider Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Lynn was servicing Gordon in her most amazing, unique ways Andy and Mary were still in the tentacles of Tasha, several of them wrapped around Andy, and one well placed one around Mary. After Mary and Tasha talked about setting up something for later they went back to taking care of the men.

Tasha now fully focused on Andy as he had watched the spectacle of Tasha practically raping Mary into several orgasms while still controlling him, he was as turned on as he could possibly be. Now all her tentacles were wrapped around Andy. Her body pressed against his while kissing him deeply, tongues dancing with each other. Andy's head began to spin a little from everything going on. He regained his composure quick enough to try to bring his hands up to Tasha's breasts but found them completely wrapped up in her tentacles.

After their kiss broke, Tasha said to Andy: "Just so you know, I had a long talk with Nancy, the other 'inter-species' octopus lady and we compared notes. Hope you like our combined thoughts and outcome."

Andy a little worried asked: "Anything I should be concerned about?"

"Not at all, I will not hurt you, just sit back and enjoy the ride. I am in control. Do as I say and you'll have a great time." Tasha commanded.

Andy was more worried now, but did not really have a choice, trapped in her tentacles.

Tasha had moved the tip of one of her tentacles to wrap around Andy's cock, her suckers glued to it, but as the same time seemed to almost kiss it. Another went to his balls with the same results, wrapping around between the base of his cock and balls, tightening, while the rest went over his balls and latched on with a grip of steel, but still feeling like they were caressing as well as kissing them. The feeling was unique and absolutely an amazing feeling. Andy almost exploded in an orgasm, Tasha sensing this, tightened her grip, fully cutting off the impending explosion.

Andy groaned in disappointment, he leaned over to Tasha's breasts to suck one into his mouth, he was able to latch on, sucking hard on her thick long nipple. Tasha's tentacles immediately all tightened around Andy as she crashed into another orgasm, causing her to tremble with pleasure. Andy did not let up, continuing to suck harder, flicking his tongue again on her nipple. Tasha's orgasm increased exponentially one after another until she was panting so hard she could barely speak.

About this time, not being able to take much more, Tasha wrapped a tentacle around Andy's neck and a few times then his face pulling his mouth off her nipple. She then dragged him out of the spa into the pool towards the deep end. Swimming easily with him in her grasp, Andy was just along for the ride. Tasha then pulled him the side of the pool, spreading most her tentacles out wide latching on to the side of the pool. Andy was locked in the center of them basically gluing him to the side of the pool, arms still wrapped up in a few feet of the ends of a couple tentacles. Her center pussy hovering over his still rock hard cock, teasing Andy by barely touching it.

As all this was happening, a couple of her tentacles started to go up Andy's legs. Wrapping around them, spreading them, while the tip of one of them was going towards his ass. Andy remembered what Gordon had said about Nancy invading his ass and did not want that to happen to him. Andy started to protest, but just then Tasha leaned in to kiss Andy, silencing him. As she wiggled the tip of her tentacle towards Andy's puckered hole. He tightened his ass as much as he could but due to the slime of her tentacles, it barely slowed her down from snaking into his ass. Tasha was still kissing Andy, her hands holding his face to hers.

Andy started to relax knowing that his protests and fighting back would do no good. About this time Tasha lowered her pussy onto his cock while still inserting more of her tentacle in his now accepting ass, pulling it in and out. Andy was not really starting to enjoy the feeling of her tentacle invading his ass at the same time had pussy pushing and pulling on his cock. Andy was getting closer and closer to cumming again. He had been denied several times already and was ready to erupt. Tasha feeling this increased both points of pleasure at the same time starting to grind her clit on Andy. Tasha started to cum again which in turn tighten everything around Andy including her pussy, causing him to shoot his cum deep inside Tasha in a never ending torrent of semen. Andy looked up and saw Lynn over to the side watching everything smiling brightly.

Mary, while all that was going on, had Brandon right where she wanted him, wrapped up tight in her coils, her usual trick of the tip of her tail wrapped around his balls and cock to pinch him off it he decides to cum too quick or before she is ready for him to.

Brandon's cock was sticking straight up as Mary had him on the side of the spa completely wrapped in her coils tightly. Leaning down to put her pussy lips just over the tip of Brandon's cock, he instinctively tried to push into her but found he could not budge or lift up at all. Mary then lowered her breast to Brandon's mouth. Even though Tasha had sent her over the top several times a short time ago, Mary wanted more. Brandon sucked in her stiff nipple, suckling it as if he was trying to nurse from it. This was just what Mary needed, sending her over the top again, as her pussy slid down over Brandon's cock, squeezing her coils as tight around again. This in turn caused Brandon to climb rapidly to crest. Mary, looked up seeing Lynn, thinking for a second cutting him off again.

Brandon could not believe it, so close, but so far away. Mary lifted up, slid down to Gordon's shaft and started to suck him expertly, causing his to climb again rapidly. This time she allowed him to completely fill her mouth with his cum. Mary then motioned for Lynn to come over to them. Lynn leaned down to see what she needed, Mary reached up grabbing the back of Lynn's head kissing her deeply, sharing Brandon's cum with Lynn. Lynn surprised, sucked in all down while still kissing Mary passionately.

Brandon in awe of the sight before him started to harden again. Lynn leaned down this time to suck on Brandon's cock, within a couple of minutes Lynn's expert mouth was able to get Brandon to explode again. Lynn this time sharing her mouthful with Mary in another deep kissing session. Everyone was beat, happy and exhausted by now. Gordon was still wrapped up in Lynn's cocoon, Lynn cut Gordon loose at this time, though he was happy to stay there.

They all now fully relaxed and happy went upstairs just to hang out. Brandon and Tasha were invited to spend the night, which they happily accepted. All hoping that Saturday may be even more fun than Friday night. Mary pulled the girls off the side and had another 'girl talk', discussing Saturday's possibilities.

The only Change in sleeping arraignments was Brandon and Tasha sleeping in Gordon and Mary's spare room as Andy and Lynn's was mostly bare, being mostly used as a web room. Though Lynn could have spun a nice web hammock for them to sleep on if they wanted. Maybe next time.

Saturday came around, as usual, Lynn and Mary getting up before everyone else to make breakfast for everyone. The smell of a great breakfast bringing everyone to the table soon afterwards. Great food, even better conversation was had by all. Andy was curious what everyone's thoughts were from last night, asking around.

Mary spoke up first: "Well, I can say I had an amazing time, with a few great surprises." Looking over at Tasha with a smile.

Brandon chimed in: "What an amazing, unique time I had. So different, but would do it again in a heartbeat."

Gordon smiling spoke up: "Well, as all of us know, being wrapped up in Lynn's silk is always an outstanding experience which never gets old. All the guys nodded in agreement.

Lynn looking around the table looking at Tasha said: "There is only one person at this table that has not experienced my silky embrace. Hopefully we can fix that soon. That said, being with friends and people I care about will never get old and I can't think of a better group of people I would rather spend time with."

Tasha took her turn looking around the table: Well, Gordon, sorry I was a little selfish last night. I really wanted Andy for round two since he rocked my world so much last time at the party. A little more one on one interlude. I will make it up to you one day soon. Though, I know Nancy's tentacles sure took care of you and you her. She told me all about it, giving me some great ideas to try out." Glancing over at Andy with a twinkle in her eye as she smiled at him.

Now everyone was looking at Andy waiting. Of course, Andy started to blush. Standing up looking around the table said: "I don't think I could ask for better company or better partners than what I see right here before me." Raising his orange juice glass said: "Cheers to the most amazing people I know." Everyone raising their glasses toasting.

After a while, the gals went downstairs for a swim to relax and chat asking the guys to hang out together giving them time for some 'girl time'. So the guys flopped down in the sunken living room watching some college ball quietly on the big screen TV, discussing their thoughts about the party and last night events. Most agreed, the women drive the direction of things they way they want. The guys are just along for the rides of their lives, each and every time.

Brandon spoke up, thinking out loud: " I wonder what the women are talking about downstairs?"

Gordon said: "Most likely talking of what kind of trouble they can get into." Andy just nodded in agreement.

The guys went downstairs to check on the women. They were all sitting in the spa. All the women's breasts were above the waterline, giving the guys a visual treat as they approached the spa. Things seemed a bit off though; Mary and Tasha were concentrating on Lynn who had her head leaning back moaning.

Andy being concerned ran over to Lynn to make sure she was okay; not being able to see what was going on under the bubbles. Mary and Tasha about this time saw all the guys as Andy ran over to check on Lynn, but other than to smile at the guys still stayed watching Lynn.

The timer on the spa's bubbles had just turned off; Andy was not able to see what was wrong with Lynn. She was surrounded by a mass of tentacles from Tasha wrapped around her body, pinning Lynn's arms to her side, suckers glued to her skin everywhere they touched. Two other tentacles wrapped several times around her legs, spread wide open, the suction cups also glued to the side of the spa, so Lynn had no chance of escaping, let alone moving away.

Andy could now see that Mary's talented tail was buried about ten inches inside Lynn's pussy, sliding in and out. Sometimes when it slide out of Lynn the tip of the tail would slide up to Lynn's clit and flick it some. Lynn was in ecstasy, you could see it on her face. The tip of Mary's tail being so sensitive was causing her to start to moan as she drove her tail deep in and out of Lynn.

Now that Andy assured Lynn was safe, he moved over to where Brandon and Gordon were standing to enjoy the show the women were putting on.

Andy asked the gals if they wanted the bubbles back on. Gordon and Brandon both at the same time said: "NO!!!" As the guys wanted to continue to watch the show, without the bubbles blocking the view. Mary, smiling, just said: "Not yet, maybe later."

Needless to say, all the guys were getting extremely turned on by now. Each of the guys sat down on the edge of the spa behind their partners, legs spread around their shoulders dangling in the water. Watching the same show from different angles. They were all in absolute awe of the show the women were putting on. Each guy by now was hard a rock.

Back to Lynn, she was thrashing about some as the assault on her was never ending. She was unable to barely move or escape, even if she wanted to. One of Tasha's tentacles was gracefully sliding through the water and would sometimes wrap around Mary's tail, attaching to her with suckers. It was fascinating to watch everything going on.

Andy, sitting behind Lynn decided to reach around to massage her huge breasts as she was climbing higher and higher as the tip of Mary's tail was still plunging in and out of Lynn's pussy. Tasha's tentacles were wrapped around Lynn so many times it was absolutely possible for her to escape her grip.

Lynn started to moan louder as she was getting closer to her climax, Mary sensing this sped up her invasion of Lynn's pussy, pushing deeper and faster, pushing Lynn over the top with a scream of pleasure. As Lynn climaxed, her pussy muscles tightened around Mary's tail which in turn sent her over the top too, though not the usual massive orgasm. But with Gordon right behind Mary, he too reached around and pinched Mary's nipples pretty hard which instantly increased her orgasm exponentially, causing Mary to cum again one on top of the other.

Andy sitting behind Lynn was shocked she did not transform into her drider form.

Andy figured Lynn must be using all her self-control to keep it from happening. That, plus after all the sex and orgasms recently, she must be getting much better at her self control.

As Lynn starting to come down from her forced orgasm she looked around at her audience watching her just said: "WOW! That was amazing!"

Brandon spoke up next, looking down at Tasha: "That was so hot. I am guessing you started this up?"

Tasha just smiling sheepishly: "A few of my tentacles may have had a mind of their own and attacked Lynn." Tasha sent a tentacle out of the water to wrap around the back of Brandon's head pulling him lower for a deep kiss.

Lynn coming down from her high and finally released from Tasha's tentacles got out of the spa to dry off and recuperate. While drying off, she had an idea she wanted to share with the women. Once dry, she went over to the gals, asking them to follow her to a place where they could talk in private.

The plan was agreed upon and now all Mary and Tasha had to do was distract the men while Lynn set up her idea. Lynn hurriedly spun a huge sticky web in one of the side rooms the guys could not see into from where they were, as Tasha and Mary were flirting aggressively with the guys. Mary's tail was wrapped snugly around Brandon, as Tasha's tentacles were around both Andy and Gordon to keep them around while keeping them distracted as Lynn was working feverishly to finish her sticky trap.

Lynn came out of the room pretending to still dry herself off, the trap was set. She asked Tasha to let Andy come over to talk to her.

Andy came over the Lynn kissed him asking him: "Andy, my love, please stay quiet and just enjoy."

Andy agreed and she led him to the room, in the room, Lynn pushed him into one side of the webbing, fully entangling him, he was more than happy to keep quiet so the others did not know what to expect.

Next was Gordon. Lynn told him: "Hey sweetie, I have an idea, can you help me please?"

Gordon just replied: "Of course."

Lynn then told him to go into the room and join Andy, but please stay as quiet as possible, as she really wanted to surprise Brandon. Gordon agreed, seeing Andy trapped, stopped for a second, just like Andy was pushed into another section of the web, effectively trapping him. Still plenty of room for Brandon.

Lynn came out with the towel again nodding to the ladies. Mary suggested to Brandon: "Go help Lynn dry off, I am sure she will appreciate the gesture and maybe..."

That was all Brandon heard, he was already on his way to Lynn who was walking towards the hidden web. As Brandon turned the corner, he was also pushed into the web. Now all three were effectively trapped with no chance of escape.

All three struggled some which only entangled them further in the sticky spider silk.

Lynn asked the ladies: "Are we ready?"

Both Mary and Tasha agreed and watched intently as Lynn transformed into her Drider form. Seeing how adept Lynn was with her skills as a spider was fascinating to watch. She climbed on the web so easily, climbing over Brandon, pulling sheets of silk from her spinnerets coating his feet together. Once that was done, she then started to spin Brandon slowly around pulling a massive amount of cocooning silk out wrapping him completely in two thick layers from feet over his head, effectively blindfolding, gagging and losing most of his hearing. Brandon's struggling was futile, barely able to wiggle.

Lynn then went to Gordon, he was smiling as he watched the cocooning of Brandon and started the same procedure to Gordon, within a couple of minutes he too was completely mummified in her silky embrace.

Lastly was Andy, who was patiently, anxiously waiting to be wrapped up too. When Andy was fully cocooned, Lynn got off her web, transforming back to human form went to the guys and pulled the webbing from all their rock hard cocks, sticking out for all to see.

Lynn said: "Okay ladies, they are all yours, have fun and remember to take turns."

The plan was to tease the guys a lot before allowing their release. Lynn made sure to cocoon each of the guys enough to not know who each man was. The women also would have no idea who they were teasing each time. Mary, of course, loving the plan was eager to start. The idea was to give each one a nice blow job, tease them, do whatever they want, then switch and see if the guys could tell who was who. Then when they had a few tries at them, leave them trapped in their silk prison for about 30 minutes or so. Come back and finish them off at the same time if possible after taking the webbing away from their ears to hear the moans of the others.

The women, all in human form traded places several times, bringing the guys to the brink several times without going over the top. Mary was careful not to use her snake tongue as that would be dead give-a-way until the finale. The men loved every minute of the teasing and cock sucking. Without sight and sound it was difficult to know who was with who, but it was all amazing.

Finally, the gals went to the guys, with Lynn the only one that knew which guy was where. Let the other two go first, then took on the last one. As they were all moaning in muffled tones due to their gags, they all started to cum about the same time with all happily sucking down all their delicious cum. Once they had all recovered from their special surprise, Lynn released them all.

After the women explained the game, the guys all had the same conclusion: "It was absolutely amazing, everyone was beyond compare and no one could really tell who did what to them."

They were all shocked to know that Mary was in the mix, figuring she would be easy to figure out. It was overall an amazing weekend.

12