All Comments on 'Blind Girl's Bluff'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 2 years ago

Well written despite the fact that Geoffrey was a conniving jerk but I liked the joke ended up being on him (and figured that it would be). Good banter and it was nice to see them taking the chance for more at the end. Very nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'd like more of this couple - they seem like long-termers, who would be interesting to follow.

TanemundTanemundabout 2 years ago

There was a "cuteness" about this I really enjoyed. Great dialogue and good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Geoffrey is my new hero... and I can have dreams of Sophie's beauty...I hope you continue because you sure have talent and this story needs several more chapters. Great work I will be looking for the next chapter.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 years ago

Nice!!!! A little bit of a dick-move to start the relationship, but a happy ending for the Super fun and hot blind girl!!! She was a nice character!!

clearcreekclearcreekabout 2 years ago

Very fun! I hope to read more about them soon.

LordAuchLordAuchabout 2 years ago

"Cal is not treating her well so let me rape her to make it right." Sorry but if this is your idea of romance -fantasy or not- you will be disappointed in life.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

As a storyline I’m with LordAuch, it’s completely flawed and he is without any moral compass for trying it, regardless of how it turned out. The end does not and never will justify the method.

That aside, it’s fair writing, but the characters are very two dimensional and the narrative doesn’t build anything to speak of, not really sure this is a romance tbh. 4 stars.

TrampsAnThievesTrampsAnThievesabout 2 years agoAuthor

I admit that I am new -- and still figuring things out -- but based on the description for the category (Romance - Drama, love, risk, and happily-ever-afters.) -- I'm not convinced I picked the wrong one. Thanks for reading and I will endeavor to do better.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Definitely romance, though more than a little underhanded to start, but she put the stop to that quickly.

youngbrainoldbodyyoungbrainoldbodyabout 2 years ago

I really liked it. See comments after Part 2. Outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It’s more than a little condescending that he thought it was ok to try and trick her but by artistic license it turned out really well and romantic too. Loved this chapter.

Thxs

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"She likes fresh air" ...because some people like pollution. xD Sorry couldn't resist.

gunmakergunmaker8 months ago

When I started reading this story I had serious reservations. I figured you were a soulless pervert. However I went down the path willingly and you wove a compelling, humorous, and maybe even interesting story. Impressive.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc7 months ago

Catching up with the series - good stuff so far. 4.6*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The "girl's bf is a dick" setup will never appeal to me, I think.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-04-12: Tomorrow starts a 3-part Fantasy piece called "Rustle". As usual, they'll be released back-to-back. I'm going to side-line my in-progress pieces and get another chapter of "Dude" out. I'll start on it tonight. Pinky-swear. Thanks for reading my stuff and givin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES