Blind Girl's Bluff Ch. 03

Story Info
Sophie takes over as narrator. Sex in a sleazy hotel.
7.2k words
4.39
8.2k
10

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/08/2023
Created 04/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~

As I mentioned previously, I had no intention of Blind Girl's Bluff being more than a one-off. I am ecstatic that you liked the characters enough to ask for more of their story.

In this chapter, Sophie takes over as narrator.

I will warn you that this got a little darker than I'd anticipated. If you hit a part of the story that makes you uncomfortable, I'm sorry. Stop when you need to. Everything here is consensual. I don't do non-consent.

~~~~~

--( flash-back )--

I'm done with my last class of the day -- Physics -- and I'm heading back to Geoffrey's apartment.

Geoffrey would say it's OUR apartment but the whole fucking bite-in-the-ass that I got from Cal a few weeks ago is still fresh in my mind.

.. so what did I do? I fucking lose one crutch.. only to pick up a new one!

I mean..

I really DO feel like I can trust Geoffrey.

.. but, then, I thought that with Cal for almost two years too.. before I started smelling Veronica on him.

Ass-licker.

Literally. LOL!

Yes.

I don't really go for that shit -- but a little bit will DEFINITELY send shockwaves to your pussy -- and you will cum a lot harder -- I can't dispute that.

At least I do.

Fuck!

This wind is SHIT.

I can't hear a damn thing.

I hope everybody at the intersection is paying attention and sees the white fucking cane -- and the short, blind girl waving it around.

I should get a dog.

They ALWAYS see the fucking dog.

.. but.. then they want to pet him.

Yes. Him.

I don't need another bitch to deal with.

I'm enough bitch for this relationship.

Ha!

I still can't hear anything -- and my nose doesn't help in this crap either.

At least it's not raining.

Drivers don't pay attention to SHIT in the rain.

My little brother joined the Air Force.

At boot-camp, they made them wear these high-visibility belt/vest things everywhere.

.. probably because they're half-asleep all the time and wander into traffic..

Anyway, mom bought me one to wear when it rains.

I may have ACCIDENTALLY left that at Cal's.

I'm not wearing that.

Enough people stare at me now -- I don't need a fucking neon "HELPLESS PERSON HERE" sign hanging around my neck.

I love my mother dearly -- and she's probably right about the whole thing -- but I'm not wearing the vest.

I should probably call her.

Last she knew I was still with Cal.

She talked to him on the phone once or twice.

I never *got around* to taking him home to meet her and dad.

Whenever we talked, she never asked about him -- she just asked how I was doing every time -- which.. means.. she didn't really like him.. or trust him.

I should've read a little more into that, I guess.

Raised curb.. the intersection.

Whack the stop-sign with the cane.. Yup, I'm where I should be.

I don't hear any vehicles -- but then I don't know how I would today anyway.

Here goes nothing.. 14 steps and then see if I can whack something -- or somebody..

A touch on my left shoulder.

Somebody's next to me.

A wrist -- then an arm -- hooks through my armpit and steadies my steps.

It's my Physics professor.

She wears a little too much perfume -- but, then, most people do.

"Thanks. I'm good on location and direction but I can't hear traffic today because of the wind."

"You're good. I just noticed you were moving a little slower. I hope I didn't freak you out."

"Not too much. I probably jumped a little. Normally I'd hear you coming.."

"There's only two cars here, at the moment, and they seem to be waiting -- although the sports car driver is looking impatient. Oh, look, it's Gerald. Do us both a favor and hit him with your cane the next time you get a chance, will you? Ready for a step up here.."

"Thanks -- and I just might. He whispers so much during your lectures that I had to move.."

"I figured that was why."

See removes her arm.

"I'm parked off to the left here.. I'll see.. er.. uh.. catch you later."

"I'll see you later.. and thanks!"

"Not a problem."

I hate needing help. At least she's not all fucking gooey about it.

Three more blocks. I'll be happy to be home.

It DOES feel like home.

Shit-eating little fucker.

He's getting to me.

I really hope he turns out to be a keeper. This shit fucking sucks.

He definitely stalked me long enough before making his move.. but what a dumbass!

I swear that boy only has enough blood in his body to feed one brain at a time -- and it's usually the one in the smaller head.

I mean, shit! I thought he was gonna fucking drown me in the shower last week!

Ass-hat.

Although, he IS getting better at eating pussy.

I just hope I'm not spending all this time training him for somebody else.

.. should be a street sign on the right.. right about.. Fuck!..

.. shit..

(The cane hits the sign post.)

.. finally!

I'm blaming the fucking wind. It's throwing me off like crazy today. I haven't been that far off since the first few days after I moved to Geoffrey's.

.. now where am I?..

.. Meyers.

Hopefully, there's nobody coming out of the cul-de-sac..

.. curb..

.. sidewalk..

Another block or so..

I should probably just get my own place -- and then have Geoffrey move in with me.

Then, if he fucks up, I can just throw his shit in the street.

Honestly, though, his place is in a pretty good spot for me.

Close to classes. Central to most everything. Getting from the apartment to the parking lot is the worst part.

I'm getting too dependent again..

.. should be just about be..

There's the edge of the walk..

Left here.. six strides.. 6-inch step up.. one stride to the door..

Whew! Done with the fucking wind.

We're definitely getting delivery tonight if he wants take-out.

What the fuck?!

Veronica.

Did she fucking bathe in that shit today?

It's really strong around our door. She either stood here a while -- waiting -- or she jimmied the lock.

.. calling shit-head.

"Hello, my darling, where are you?"

.. just leaving class.

"You haven't been here since we left this morning, have you?"

.. didn't think so.

"Do you know of ANYTHING in our apartment that Officer Donaldson would be bothered by -- if I called and invited him over real quick?"

.. me neither.

"Well, because Veronica's perfume is so strong around our door that she either stood here for a REALLY long time -- trying to break in -- or she DID break in. I'm not going inside until somebody goes with me."

.. she skipped Architecture class today?

Why does everybody skip that class?

"Alright. I'm calling him. Hopefully he's working. If he is, he'll probably beat you here. See you in a bit."

.. every. single. time.

"Yeah. Laugh it up, fuzzball."

.. he's not even a dad.

.. yet.

"Hello. Is this John Donaldson?.. the really nice police officer who refuses to let me borrow his night-stick?"

.. ha!

"Hey. Are you working? I think somebody may have tried to get into our apartment and I don't want to touch anything until somebody looks at it.."

.. 10 minutes. That's probably better than I'd actually hoped for.

"Thank you. Hey! Her perfume is killing me so I'll be just outside -- but the wind is bad and I can't hear much so holler at me when you get here, will ya?"

.. yup.

"Yeah. He's on his way too. You will probably beat him here though."

.. thank goodness!

"I will. Thanks."

I head back outside.

Man! Veronica must be on the rag or something.. That shit's like thick as fuck!

I hate waiting but she just might be dumb enough to still be in there.

If not, Donaldson may need more than my olfactory observations.

~~~~~

I feel strong fingers grip my shoulders. Jessica!

I throw my arms around her for a quick hug.

Arm-in-arm, we follow John through the building entrance.

"Shit!" John says. "I don't even have to be deaf to be able to smell that!"

"Hilarious! You know I could probably still kick your ass with one hand tied behind my back, right?"

Jessica groans at the two of us.

John is laughing until he gets to the door.

I hear his cellphone come out of his pocket, two clicks of the camera, and the sound of him unsnapping the strap on his service revolver.

Shit.

"Sophie? Can you hand me the key for this door?"

I somehow didn't have my keys out anymore. It takes me a couple seconds.

I hold up the correct key.

"Teeth down."

"Thanks." he says. "Jessica. Can I get you and Sophie to move to that corner behind me on my right?"

We move that way.

The neighbors have a welcome mat that likes to catch your toe but she steers me around that to the corner.

The key ratchets into the lock, turns, and he pushes the door open -- taking a big step back.

"This is the City Police Department! If you are in apartment 1A, stay where you are. You have 15 seconds to announce yourself!"

I hear three people breathing -- and the door, to our left, opening halfway -- and then closing again.

Pretty sure they're still watching through the peep-hole.

"5 seconds! Don't make it worse!"

The front door of the building opens. Geoffrey? Whoever it is sees Donaldson and freezes.

"I'm coming in! If you're inside, you need to lie down on the floor. My gun is in my hand and I'm just a little trigger-happy right now!"

He pushes the door all the way open, dodges through and is checking the front room.

He heads down the hall, is gone about three minutes, and then returns.

"Clear."

We all relax.

Donaldson and Geoffrey exchange greetings.

"Sophie, come in here and tell me what you think but her perfume is heavy enough that I'm pretty sure she went straight down the hall, rummaged around in your dressers and closet, maybe looked in the bathroom, and then left."

Her perfume is like bloody footprints under a black-light.

Speaking of which -- based on Geoffrey's comments -- Donaldson has one out.

"Jess, stay in the front room with them. I need a few pictures and we can go."

We let him work.

Donaldson had just gotten off duty when I called and was half-way through the front door of their home.

When he told Jessica where he was going, she demanded to ride along.

She held my right hand in between the two of hers as we sat on the couch.

"Geoffrey," I ask, "you were gonna get security cameras to make sure Cal was staying away. Did you get anything hooked up?"

I know he mounted at least a couple of them but I don't know if he got all the equipment working..

"Hey. John! Want to see if we got anything? One of them is in the corner of the living room -- so it should've gotten her coming in."

Hmm. Wonder if he had that hooked up when we fucked ourselves silly in the recliner the other day..?

"Sure." John replies.

I head to the kitchen to find Jessica's dishes that we still hadn't returned.

They SHOULD be on the counter, between the toaster and the fridge..

John says, "Let me take a picture of that. We won't need the video. Just the picture with the time-stamp."

The two guys join us in the kitchen.

"So, what'd she do?" I ask.

"The video shows her with a credit card or something in her hand.."

"Geoff -- I told you that lock was shit.."

"Soph-, I told the Super, he says he'll put a plate over the latch. Obviously, he's not in a hurry."

John finishes, ".. she heads down the hall, rummages around a bit, then comes out of the hall and heads out the door. It doesn't look like she took anything."

"Okay..?" I ask.

"We can get her for breaking & entering but -- if this is the first time she's done something like this -- the State's Attorney will let her plea it down to community service."

I sigh. "I figured. Nah. Just hang onto the pictures -- please -- and I'll let her know that you have the evidence and that she should leave Geoffrey the fuck alone.."

Jessica asks, "Why's she after Geoffrey?"

I reply, "He's the only other male from their classes that she hasn't already conquered."

"Kinky.."

"Yeah, she's kind of a serial-fucker or something.."

"Nice. You got to Geoffrey before she did?"

"She snagged my last boyfriend and Geoffrey tried to pretend to be him to get under my skirt."

Jessica knew part of this story already.

I continue, "When *I* cage a new pet, I don't release them back to the wild as quickly as she does."

I smirk.

Jessica gives me a little smothered laugh -- and follows with a quick hug.

"Okay. Well, you let JOHN know if you need anybody arrested.. and.. you let ME know if you need any help making your point with Miss.."

"Veronica."

".. with Miss Veronica. I learned a couple different ways to hurt people without leaving marks when I was in the Navy.."

"Jessica!" her husband scolds.

"What?! I didn't say anything -- I implied heavily -- but I did NOT say anything." she counters.

"Maybe you guys are related after all," he laughs.

"Maybe," I admit.

Jessica laughs too.

--( end of flash-back )--

Within a few minutes of John finishing with pictures and questions, he and Jessica were out the door and headed back home.

As soon as the door was closed, Geoffrey wrapped me in his arms, carried me to the recliner, and plopped us down.

"Now, now, the camera is on.."

He chuckled.

"I love you.." he began.

I started to answer him.

".. Helen." He laughed.

"Let me go.. I'm getting a knife!"

"I'm not letting you go for a little while. Sophie, that fucking scared me!"

"She's one fucked-up fuck."

"Not as fucked up as you.. but you're cute.. so it kind of makes up for it."

"I hate you."

The fucker kissed my forehead and held me tight.

Asshole. Fucker. Idiot. Doofus. Dipshit. Cunt-licker. Mmm. Cunt-licker..

"I need some smoked-sausage -- you in the mood for a little canned-tuna?"

He laughed. "Sure."

"Sure, yes? Or, sure, no?"

He started pulling my shirt off.

I made it harder by finding his face with my hands and kissing the predictable little idiot.

Shit!

Why does he always insist on trying to do this fucking Spiderman thing?

We ended up on the floor.

Thankfully there was nothing behind the recliner -- because we dumped it over backwards.

The damned thing tried to fold us in half.

Do NOT try to 69 in a recliner!

He carried me over to the couch, hanging upside-down, and we continued there.

I got myself one pretty good orgasm before he started really getting close.

I was on top -- which helps me not freak out -- in case he gets a little excited -- and aggressive -- trying to feed me that "sausage" of his.

"Mmm. Baby.." He warned.

"I know, fucker. Your asshole keeps clinching. Go ahead and cum. I can handle it."

"Are you sure?"

"Is your momma ugly?"

"No!"

"Good. Yes, I'm sure."

The fucker blew a raspberry in my pussy!

So.. I stuck a fingertip in his ass.

"Fuck!" he yelled.

That was all the warning I got. His balls shrank up into his body -- and I just about drowned!

At the same time, he shoved my whole pussy in his mouth and started sucking hard.

He kept cumming -- and he kept sucking.

I would have complained about him pressing his cock-head farther and farther back towards my throat -- except his tongue found my wonder-nub and started stroking it.

I could barely breathe.

Thankfully, I had just finished swallowing his load because he started sucking my clit and I couldn't fucking move!

My brain was overloading, "Fuck! Yes! Oh, fuck, yes!"

He quit sucking just as the paralysis ended or I would've been screaming. I left finger-grip marks on the sides of his ass and Hoover'd his willy until it was clean.

His Johnson was just a little too big to fit into my throat -- but it fit rather nicely down at the other end.

Whenever he takes me doggie-style and really slams it in there, it puts a happy little pressure on my cervix.

Breathe.

Once I could move again, I stood up, turned around, and lay back down on top of him.

His floppy fuck-rod tried to inform me that he was still ready, willing, and able by staggering up from the grave like a Minecraft zombie.

"Veronica said anything to you lately?"

"She leaned over, during class, and wrote her cell number on my spiral notebook the other day."

"You still have it?"

"I scratched it out but I can probably still read it, why?"

"I'm still formulating all the details -- but we'll need that number."

"We're not gonna get arrested, are we?"

"Listen, chicken shit. If you don't want to go, I'll just call Jessica."

"Yeah. Remind me not to piss HER off!"

I just laughed.

She HAD sounded pretty serious!

"You hungry?" he asked.

"Well, first, I need to go to the bathroom and wash your shit off my finger."

"That was wild as fuck -- but don't do that again, okay?"

"No promises, Mr. Raspberry."

He had the audacity to start laughing.

I bit his face.

I'm not quite sure where. Based on the location the yelps were coming from, I'm gonna say it was his right jaw-line.

I got up and headed to the bathroom. He followed a couple minutes later.

We got cleaned up.

He tried to give me a cute, little hug to apologize -- so I bit his nipple.

Fuck-wad.

"Get your keys and your wallet. We're going to Walmart to get a few things. You might as well grab your shopping list off the fridge, too."

I made him carry me to the truck -- although the wind had died down a little.

I talked nasty in his ear all the way there. He was going to be really uncomfortable the whole time we were walking around Wally World.

Serves him right.

We stopped at KFC on the way there and got a chicken leg, a biscuit, and potatoes & gravy.

They're not nearly as good as they used to be but I still get a craving now and then. I should just get a gravy-mix and..

"Hey, I need to add a couple things to that shopping list when we get there.."

"Just a couple..?"

"Yes, on the food side. The rest of the list stays in my head. You'll see soon enough."

"Maybe I should just go get Jessica." he said.

"Drive, pussy, we aren't getting arrested tonight."

"Good."

"Yeah, we're just buying shit tonight. We'll probably get arrested tomorrow."

"Great."

We parked and found a cart. I rode on the front and Geoffrey dodged around traffic scaring the shit out of me. Crazy fucker.

We grabbed a family-sized pack of those Bob Evans mashed potatoes -- so good! -- and a packet of McCormick's brown gravy mix.

Those mashed potatoes really don't need anything -- but I'd been a little disappointed with KFC and still needed to scratch that itch.

Even though we ate before we got there, we still ended up with way more snack-items than my mom would have allowed.

Might as well call her..

"Hey, mom! How are you?"

.. she's good.

"Aw. Nothing really. I hadn't called in a while and.. me and the BF are at Walmart -- buying a bunch of shit you'd make me put back and I started feeling guilty that I hadn't talk to you."

.. no sermonette?

How long has it been since I called?

"No. Cal fucked me over. Thankfully, this loser stumbled in about the time I needed somebody to help me pack boxes. He thinks he loves me."

Ha!

"Yes, he's standing right.. no wait! He fucking left.."

I laughed.

"No. I'm just kidding.. he's right here."

.. this is a bad idea.

"Why?"

.. hmph.

"Here, doofus, mom wants to talk to you."

"Hello?" he says.

I can't hear shit. Too much ambient noise.

"No. She told you the truth. Cal ran off and I tried to trick her into having sex. Thankfully she was desperate or I'd have probably ended up in jail."

Still got nuthin'.

"No, ma'am."

This is bad.

"Yes, ma'am."

I'm screwed.

"Yes, ma'am. I will."

Fucker!

"It was nice to talk to you too. I look forward to it. Thank you."

Shit!

He puts the phone back in my hand.

"Mom?"

.. here it comes..

12