Blind Girl's Bluff Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine. Yes... as soon as finals are over."

.. threats.

"Yes. I promise."

.. bribes.

"Okay. I will."

.. kisses.

"I love you too. Tell dad, will you?"

I let out the breath I didn't realize I'd been holding.

"I will. I will. Bye."

I just stared at him.

"What?! You heard me. I didn't say anything!"

"You said, 'Yes, ma'am.' You little brown-nosing piece of SHIT! Do you know long it's been since one of my boyfriends called my mom 'ma'am'?"

"How long?" he asked, knowing the answer wouldn't be good.

"Since before Jesus was a fucking baby, asshole!"

I swear I could hear him smirk.

I pointed a finger at him and started to channel my mother during one of her sermons.

He started laughing and I gave up and just started walking towards the hardware section.

"I'm sorry." he called after me.

"We'll see how sorry you are. I'm gonna buy your ass a chastity belt."

That shut him up.

So much for getting to know him a little better before we did the parent thing..

That phone call was a bad, fucking idea.

My mother!

How the hell did she do that?!

Guilted my ass into calling her over stupid, fucking, snacks..

.. and then turned it into "Bring him home to meet your father and me." In like 15 seconds!

Silver-tongue ass-licker! HE did this to me.

I was gonna fuck him when we got home but..

Hmm..

You know, this might work even better!

I hurried off to grab the first thing on my list.

Chuckles the Ass-Clown hurried to catch up.

~~~~~

We carried the supplies into the apartment and he went to park the truck.

No fresh traces of Jezebel..

I told him I was sleeping on the couch tonight and he started moping around.

I sent him to the bedroom to play his fucking video games -- but not before getting him to bring me a sheet, comforter, and a pillow.

I took my purchases and headed to the kitchen table.

When he brought my stuff out, I sent him back to the bedroom for a small duffle-bag.

Once I had that, I sent him off to his games and started getting everything out of the packaging.

I'm better off doing this shit without him anyway..

He'd either start asking questions -- like the cashier had -- or start worrying about getting arrested again.

The damned cashier had giggled and asked, "You guys making a sex-tape or something?"

I'd shut her up with, "Yup! What time do you get off?"

Nosey whore.

I called the local hotel that the college kids use for rendezvous to see if they had a first-floor room available for tomorrow night.

I reserved it on the card -- but we'd pay cash.

"Incoming call from John Donaldson.." my phone said.

It turns out this would NOT be Veronica's first offense.

John was still willing to let me try my plan to dissuade her from coming around anymore.

Since he was off-duty at the time, he had not filed any reports with the Department.

He was treating this like if he had a part-time job as a guard and they were going to handle something in-house before deciding to press charges.

Everything but the duct-tape and the rope went into the duffle bag.

I cut the rope into four pieces and added it to the collection.

Using the duct-tape, I made four straps with loops at each end, reinforcing the edges.

Once that was done, I added the straps -- and the rest of the roll of tape -- to the bag.

I stowed it under the couch and lay down, replaying the basic plan in my mind.

--( Saturday )--

I was halfway through my bowl of Crunch Berries when shithead wrapped his arms around me -- and tried to cop a feel.

I bit his arm.

It's not fair -- sneaking up on somebody -- when their head is full of the sound of munching -- with the volume set at 11!

I made him text Veronica and say that -- if she still wanted to hook up -- she should meet him at the hotel room at 4 o'clock -- and bring an overnight bag.

Whore.

I took a long, hot shower -- while he ate -- and then curled up on the couch with a Stephen King audiobook.

At lunch-time, he came out of the game-cave to eat.

I was fasting. I wanted to be hangry tonight.

I was NOT a happy, fucking, camper -- and I did not want there to be a doubt in anyone's mind.

I "read" a few more chapters.

At a little after 2 o'clock, I sent him to pack a bag for me & him for the night.

By 2:45, we were in the truck and heading for the hotel.

We checked in at 3 o'clock and Geoffrey started following my directions to get the bed ready for our guest.

At five 'til 4, she knocked.

When Geoffrey opened the door, she saw me immediately and stayed where she was.

"What's SHE doing here?" she asked.

"ME?" I replied. "I'm holding my phone, ready to dial that nice police officer that came to our apartment and collected all the evidence you left when you stopped by to visit the other day."

Expectedly, she shot back, "I wasn't IN your apartment the other day."

Geoffrey said, "We have you on the video cameras. The cop has pictures."

"Shit." she said.

I offered, "So, why don't you come in & chat and we'll see if you can avoid some jail-time. If you're a really good listener, maybe I'll even let Geoffrey fuck you."

He was caught off-guard with that last part. It helped sell it.

Veronica came in and Geoffrey closed the door.

She stood there, waiting.

"I really should thank you for seducing Cal. I should have seen what an asshole he was, but I didn't want to deal with the consequences."

She waited.

"So now I get a chance to see how badly you want Geoffrey -- and I get to test Geoffrey in a little trial-by-fire."

"What's the alternative?" she asked.

"You have three choices: One -- you go the fuck away and leave Geoffrey and me alone. You decide that he doesn't need to be a Flavor of the Month -- and you forget we exist."

".. Two?"

"Your second choice is the most likely path. You decide you don't want to be our sex-slave, you leave here, you continue to pursue Geoffrey, I find out about it, I call the investigating officer, we file charges, and the State's Attorney gets involved. With your record, a bench trial would likely be the better choice -- but you're still probably going to get jail-time. Especially when the judge sees how vulnerable I am."

I bit my lip and looked as innocent as a toddler caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

".. Third?"

"Like I said, you become our sex slave. At some point, I will decide that you've earned Geoffrey's dick -- it IS pretty nice. I decide when that happens, I decide what part of you he fucks, and I decide if it ever happens again."

".. and?"

"I will give you a safe-word. At any point you decide you are done with Option 3, you can say that word and you'll bounce back to a choice between Options 1 and 2."

".. but?"

"But -- as soon as you opt out of Option 3 -- there are no take-backs."

"How long do I have to choose?"

"Take your bag and go into the bathroom. Take a nice, long, hot shower and wash that nasty perfume off. When you are finished with the shower, come out and tell us what your answer is."

She started moving towards the bathroom.

".. and -- if you think you're going for Option 3 -- you may want to shove a soapy finger up your ass and get that nice & clean -- because I really don't want to have to change the sheets when we're just getting started."

As soon as Veronica headed into the shower, I laid back on the edge of our bed, pulled my panties to the side, and made Geoffrey eat me out.

I did not let him undress.

I did not let him touch himself.

I did not let him touch me -- except to hold my ass-cheeks in his hands as he devoured my slobbery slit.

The whole time he was eating me, I reminded him that Veronica was not the only one being tested.

As soon as I came, I had him lick me clean, and then I put my panties back in place.

I gave him a butt-wipe to clean his face.

Once that was done, I had him go back over the "guest" bed again -- to make sure everything was ready.

Based on Geoffrey's reaction, Veronica didn't bother to get dressed again before coming back into the room.

I turned on my phone's camera, pointed it at her, and started recording.

"Do you understand that I am recording you right now?"

"Yes."

"State your name."

"Veronica Thompson."

"Earlier, I gave you three choices, correct?"

"Yes."

"Which option are you choosing?"

"Option 3."

"Briefly tell me Option 3 is."

"I become your sex-slave for as long as you want or until I say the safe-word."

"What happens if you say the safe-word?"

"I lose Option 3 and have to pick one of the other two."

"Are you ready for your safe word?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Your safe word is 'Sara'. Repeat it once to me so that I know you know what it is."

"The safe-word is 'Sara'."

"You are choosing Option 3 of your own, free will?"

"I am."

"Alright, then, lie down on that bed. The pillow should be under you -- at the base of your spine. Once you're in position, Geoffrey will attach the straps and the ropes. After that, we will begin."

She climbed onto the bed.

I was still recording.

"You realize that I'm going to make you suffer before you will earn Geoffrey's dick?"

"Yes."

"You will get pain or pleasure when and how I decide. Do you understand?"

"Yes.. mistress."

"I like that. You will call me Mistress -- but Geoffrey is just Geoffrey."

"Yes, mistress."

"Geoffrey, put the straps on her wrists and ankles and then tie those to the ropes. Don't stretch her out too much -- but I also don't want her thrashing around."

"Yes.." I could hear him smirk. ".. Mistress."

I glared at him.

"Would you like to cum at some point tonight?"

"Yes." he gulped.

"Then knock that shit off."

"Sorry!" he yelped.

Once Geoffrey had her secured, I had him put the black-out sleep mask over her eyes.

I stopped the recording and put the phone on the night-stand.

I dug the KY jelly out of the duffle bag and had Geoffrey start smearing it all over the handles of the flashlights.

I took a big glob of it and smeared it around her asshole.

She started tensing up a little.

I grabbed a baby wipe and cleaned my hands.

Next I got the Icy Hot, felt my way to her chest -- a little bigger than me -- but she was laying on her back -- tugged her nipples until they stiffened -- yelled at Geoffrey not to be touching himself -- and then smeared the Icy Hot around the areolas -- being careful not to get it on the actual nipples.

The spicy good started working pretty quickly and she was on her way to DEFCON 4.

I went to the bathroom and washed my hands with soap & water.

PSA: By the way, don't use Icy Hot on your genitals. It's really hard to get it to stop working once it starts -- and you may have an allergic reaction.

Being careful to avoid touching the Icy Hot, I checked her nipples. They were stiff.

I got two clothes pins out and clipped them on her Milk Duds.

She winced.

I tasked Geoffrey with slowly working one finger into her ass.

She was groaning and fidgeting quite a bit, already, and that ramped up as soon as she heard me give him the instructions.

Thinking of how he'd pissed me off, yesterday, I told him to blow a few raspberries into her twat -- but to keep his fucking tongue out of there and not to suck anything.

She didn't like it any better than I did.

I reached over and palmed her cunt to see how she was doing.

Her tuna taco was shaved. Good.

She was pretty moist -- despite the protests.

I grabbed her cunt like a peach and squeezed it several times -- and then yanked on it a few times. She whined a little.

I smacked her fuck-hole hard and told Geoffrey to go clean his finger off.

After he did that, I had him start working the smaller flashlight handle into her ass.

I checked her tits and the Icy Hot was pretty much dry.

I got the baby wipes, unclipped the pins, and wiped her tits clean of the spicy lotion.

Then I took the KY and smeared a thin layer over her nipples and areolas.

The flashlight was buried in her ass -- so I told Geoffrey to shove a thumb in her cunt and then flex his fingers against the head of the flashlight to buffet her shit-hole a little as he ratcheted up her juices.

Meanwhile, I pulled out one of the 9-volt batteries and randomly mini-tazed the most sensitive parts of her tits.

I'd wait for her to relax -- and start enjoying what Geoffrey was doing -- and I'd hit her again.

I randomly switched tits and alternated between zapping around the areola -- and directly onto the nipple.

At this point, we were about an hour in.

I had Geoffrey pull the smaller flashlight out of her ass and move up to the next size.

He cleaned the smaller one off with soap and water, reapplied a layer of KY, and worked that into her cunt.

At that point, I had him undress.

I made him come over so I could stick his dick in my mouth to see how turned-on he was.

I punched him in the side when he tried to give me more than a taste.

I had Geoffrey straddle Veronica's face -- with his ass-crack over her nose. Then I had her suck his nut-sack while he started jerking himself off over her tits.

I went back to randomly zapping her nipples with the 9-volt.

He complained that my tomfoolery was inhibiting his enjoyment from the oral stimulation.

I told him to fuck off.

He informed me he was already doing that.

As soon as I heard him getting close, I stowed the battery and teased his asshole with the tip of my index finger.

He shot his wad all over her tits and stomach.

I sent him to the bathroom to clean up and I called in a pizza.

30 minutes later, I opened the door and heard the delivery boy say, "Holy shit!"

I paid & tipped him and then told him we were shooting a little homemade porno.

I explained that -- if he was interested -- he was more than welcome to do his best to help us cover her in spunk -- but he was not allowed to touch her.

He agreed -- as long as he could video himself doing it.

Veronica agreed as long as the mask stayed on.

I assured her that she was a very long way from losing the mask.

Geoffrey and I ate our pizza to the sounds of a pizza delivery guy jerking his meat over a naked chick tied spread-eagled on a bed in a trashy motel room. Not recommended.. two stars out of five..

.. but I was hungry.

I wasn't going to check the pizza dude's output for myself -- but it must've been pretty impressive.

The sound was something like you'd get if you spilled a quart of Sherwin Williams on a painter's tarp.

Veronica's response was, "Holy shit!"

Geoffrey's was, "Dude!"

Our new porn star cleaned himself up in the bathroom and took off.

After the pizza guy left, I had Geoffrey take a couple pictures -- with MY phone -- not his -- just so I could show Veronica later.

We switched her asshole to the biggest flashlight -- and her pussy to the medium-sized one.

I had Geoffrey alternate sliding the ass-light out and back in -- and then the cunt-light.

As soon as her breathing started picking up, I made him stop.

We did this for about a half-hour and then I decided to ramp up the anticipation.

I lay back on the end of our bed again and made Geoffrey repeat his earlier performance.

He ate me until I finished -- again with no touching.

He cleaned his face and we focused on our guest again.

I instructed Geoffrey to return the clips to her nipples.

We ended up having to forget that idea. There was so much baby-batter all over her tits that the clothes-pins wouldn't stay in place.

I tore a three-inch strip of duct-tape off the roll, pulled the flashlight out of her twat, and slapped the tape over her fuck-hole.

I had Geoffrey untie the ankle ropes from the bed and tie them to the points where her wrist straps were tied to the top ropes.

The result was that she had a choice of sticking her feet in the air -- or splaying herself wide-open.

I, then, told Geoffrey he could fuck her pussy -- but he had to stay on the outside -- on top of the duct-tape.

I told him he was not allowed to talk.

He could not touch her but he could hold on.

He could position her legs however he wanted -- with her consent -- but he couldn't do any touching except to grip.

She was still a gooey mess but that didn't seem to be much of an obstacle for either one of them.

Veronica started to talk to him but I told her to zip it.

I let him get started and then reached under her ass, found the head of the flashlight, and wiggled it around as Geoffrey was masturbating himself on top of her taped-up labia.

She was starting to get pretty worked-up so I pointed a finger at Geoffrey to pull back and then I swatted the duct-tape a couple times.

She fucking orgasmed -- so I swatted the tape a little harder -- a half-dozen more times.

She just moaned -- finishing her me-time.

Once she quieted, I told Geoffrey to fuck her ass with the flashlight until she came again.

It took a few minutes, but she finally peaked again.

I had him remove the flashlight and shove his dick in her ass instead.

It took him a little bit -- and she cussed a few times -- but they both wiggled around until he was balls-deep.

He was groaning.

I gave him a few swats on the ass and told him to fuck her shit-pipe until he nutted.

He was just getting a steady pace going when I stopped him again and spanked her twat.

She said a bad word and so swatted it a couple more times.

Then I told Geoffrey to get back to it.

He wasn't getting the position he wanted so I let him untie her ankles.

He took the soles of her feet in his hands and had her opened up like a library book.

He was pounding and pounding -- fucking the shit out of her ass.

When I knew he was getting close, I ripped the duct-tape off her twat and shoved the 9-volt up to her clit.

She screamed.

I'm surprised the cops never showed up.

I pulled it out, waited a couple seconds and hit her again.

Her ass clinched tight a second time as her whole body briefly seized-up as she orgasmed again.

Geoffrey grunted, buried himself as deeply as he could, and started filling her ass full of fuck-juice.

Just for fun, I ran the 9-volt along the bottom of his nut-sack -- but apparently there weren't enough juices there to do any good.

Dammit.

Geoffrey finished loading her backdoor with jizz and climbed off the bed.

I sent him in to shower.

I pulled Veronica's face-mask off.

She didn't even react to her messy state -- she just laid her head back and tried to finish catching her breath.

Once Geoffrey was done in the shower, I had him untie Veronica.

I sent her in to clean herself up.

I had Geoffrey pull the sheet off the bed. It wasn't too bad -- but wasn't too good either.

When Veronica came out, I gave her the choice of going home -- or sleeping in her bed -- alone.

She said she was too tired and shaky to drive.

I handed her the pizza box and Geoffrey ran to the vending machine by the office to get her a soda.

Veronica laid down facing our bed. I laid down facing hers. Geoffrey cuddled in behind me.

All of us were clothed.

We were all, also, asleep pretty quickly.

The next morning, Veronica asked if it was okay to leave -- and if we might be able to do this again sometime.

I told her "yes" to the first question -- and "We'll see." for the second one.

She said, "Thank you, mistress." and headed out the door.

She was smart enough not to acknowledge that Geoffrey was even present.

I let him fuck me to orgasm (two of mine and one of his).

Then we showered, packed up all the supplies, and headed home.

12