Blind Girl's Bluff Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--( Finals )--

I hate finals -- actually any tests -- but I hate finals the most.

Everybody is out of sorts. We're all less friendly and nobody has any patience.

I've tried a braille laptop -- but didn't like it -- so my laptop has to read my notes to me for me to study.

There's no easy way to just "skim" my notes.

I have them organized so I can find things easier -- but it's still a pain -- and then we get to the actual test.

You used to have to have a TA read the test to you -- and then transcribe your verbal answer --so that it could be graded.

Nowadays, most of my classes just give me an electronic version of the test.

I use headphones to listen to the question and type my answers at the prompts.

Sometimes, it just creates an audio-recording of my verbal response. Several of my Physics questions end up like that because you just can't type out a formula.

By the way, I DID get to smack Gerald with my cane a couple times before the semester ended. I swear I heard my professor laugh both times.

My Business Writing class was probably the simplest final I took -- but that class is just boring -- I was so happy to be done with it!

Finally, the week was over.

Geoffrey's apartment is not owned by the university -- so we don't have to worry about clearing things out -- in fact, we've already arranged to stay for another year.

Now I just need to figure out if I'm really going to be lazy this summer -- or if I need to go see if there are any classes I could squeeze in to keep myself on track.

I should've signed up several weeks ago -- but that was about the time I switched boyfriends -- and that got distracting.

I could use a P.E. class. I wonder if they offer bowling over the summer. Darts would be entertaining but I doubt there's a class for that. I could just do swimming or something. Rowing?

Geoffrey says he wants to take me to Chicago to the Dragon Boat Festival and get us on a team.

The group that runs that does stuff for kids with disabilities -- so that would be cool to be part of supporting that.

I've heard Theatre Appreciation is no fun -- so that's a 'no'. They said it's a bunch of reading screenplays -- and attending a few live performances -- which don't do much for me.

I opened the door and froze.

Carnations. Light sex smells -- which probably means Geoffrey's standing in front of me, touching himself .. and .. lots of cardboard?!

"What the fuck ..?" I asked.

"Finals are over. I thought we'd celebrate."

"Flowers and sex? What's the box for?"

"Remember that scene in Stripes?"

"You expect me to climb into a cardboard box with you and have cramped, sweaty sex?"

"Is that a 'yes'?" He laughed.

"What color are the carnations?"

"Why do you care?"

"Fuck you, bitch."

"They're orange."

"Orange?"

"The pink ones were generic-looking. I wanted something different."

"Cuz I'm different?"

"Quit it."

"Fine."

"Do you like them?" he asked.

"They're just .. orange?"

"They're actually white -- but they put them in orange Kool-Aid stuff until it soaked up through the stems and came out on the edges of the blooms."

"Cool."

"So -- can we fuck in the box?"

"What did you have for lunch?"

"Why?"

"Cuz we're gonna be having pretzel-sex in an enclosed space and you're going to fart and knock my ass out.."

He got quiet. Not a good sign.

"Maybe we should skip the box idea."

"Did you go to Taco Bell without me?!"

"No! Wendy's. The chili sounded really good."

"You'll regret that shit. Good luck, fucker."

"I know -- but I was craving it."

"Stop rubbing your cock."

"How do you even know that ..?"

"You're wafting pheromones and jerk-sauce cologne all around yourself -- you horny shit. You only can't smell it because you've been bathing in it for the last -- what -- half-hour..?"

"Maybe..?"

"Couch or bed?" I asked.

"Uh.."

I waited.

"If I promise not to fart, can we try the box thing?"

"If you fart, I get to shove an ice cube up your shit-pipe -- and the top of the box stays open."

"Two ice cubes and we just lay the flaps flat."

"Just? Were you gonna duct tape them or something?!"

"I .. uh .. So .. can we?"

He's obviously been giving this a lot of thought.

"Okay, John Winger, how's this gonna work?"

"I'll get in the box .."

"Good start .. Sitting, standing, ..?"

"I .. uh .. well .."

I closed the apartment door -- yeah -- probably should have thought of that sooner .. and start undressing.

"Lay on your back."

"In the box?"

"Is there room? Cuz if we're gonna fuck in the fucking box, we're gonna need to get inside."

I hear him climbing inside and moving into position.

"Okay .." he said.

I found the edge of the box and tentatively stuck a foot over the side.

Based on what I can feel, we should have enough space -- but this is going to get steamy.

I busy myself with trying to get all the flaps up in the air at the same time so that I can just drop down and let everything close in.

Mr. Romantic is busy, pulling my hips, trying to get his dick inside me.

"Will you be patient?"

"I'm trying."

"You're very trying."

I can't tell if they all flipped like they were supposed to, but I lay down on top of him.

There's a few inches of space between my back and the top of the box. We seem to have enough room on the sides -- but I think his head is up against the "front".

"It's dark. I can't see a damned thing!"

"Welcome to MY world, fucker."

"I love you, Soph."

"You're horny. You would tell a rhinoceros you loved them if you were just seconds away from getting your dick wet."

"Probably -- but you're cuter than a rhinoceros."

"Good to know. I'll add that to my bio on Linked-In."

Geoffrey's legs were bent at the knees -- with his feet flat on the floor.

We ended up with my feet under his legs -- almost interlocked with his -- with my legs along his abdomen, and my knees by his ribcage.

I eased down, into his lap, his dick found my slit and sunk in.

I was horny -- very horny.

I was happy finals were over .. and this was .. definitely "interesting".

Geoffrey was thrusting slightly -- pushing towards the top of the box and doing little ab-crunches to shove deeper into me.

It was working pretty well -- so I just rolled my pelvis forwards and backwards to make the impacts a little more .. impactful.

He must've really been horny.

He was very focused on what he was doing and was completely ignoring my breasts.

I realized that he probably, normally, did that as a visual thing -- which he wasn't getting right now.

I found his nipples and licked them -- and then just started circling my thumbs on the wet spots, creating heat and friction.

I tried not to reach my fingers towards his ribs -- because he would feel like he was being tickled -- and the goodness down below would halt.

His moans were getting stronger and louder.

I found his lips with mine and suctioned onto his mouth, kissing him hard and forcing him to breathe through his nose.

In a few seconds, he was fighting me -- trying to get more air to pump faster.

I relented, nibbled his jaw, turned his head to my left, and bit his neck like a hungry vampire.

I was trying to hold off on cumming, but there was a good one building and it was going to be a race to see if Geoffrey could get to the finish-line before things got gooey.

I chewed and sucked on his neck -- my fingers locked into the hair on the back of his head -- hanging on for dear life as he pounded and ground -- and groaned and mewed.

I'm still not quite sure how he managed it, but he got us flipped over -- without really halting his fucking -- and was on top of me.

I locked my ankles behind his ass and held on.

My mouth had lost contact -- but his took that role over.

First he kissed me hard, bit my jaw, and then started chewing and sucking on my neck.

I wrapped my arms around his sides and dug my fingernails into his back.

I worked my way from his shoulder-blades down to just above his ass.

It was hot. It was steamy. But I was so close! This was gonna be huge and it was coming.

Geoffrey was there.

His pounding turned into jackhammering.

He was building up for an explosion.

I bit my lip and held on .. just a bit more .. just a bit more ..

He buried himself in me -- up against my womb -- and gave a long, low grunt as his balls fired and fired.

As soon as I felt his seed hit, I gave up holding my orgasm back -- and it felt like electricity was bouncing between my eyebrows, my nipples, and my cunt.

As soon as I could breathe again, I pulsed my Kegel muscles and growled at him.

Geoffrey's not much of a French kisser -- but he was all lips & tongue and everything there for a few minutes.

When that rush was over, he finally realized how hot it was.

He leaned back, flopped open the box-flaps, and gasped for air.

I knew the air-conditioner was on -- but the difference was staggering.

It was like a sharp, biting cold -- like a clear January night in the Midwest with a dusting of snow covering everything.

Geoffrey regretted it almost immediately.

He flopped one of the flaps back down and rolled us to our sides.

My leg ended up pinned under him -- so he finished the roll and I was on top again.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close.

"Well .. that .." I started.

".. was interesting." He finished the quote.

We laughed.

We stayed there for a few more minutes and finally decided to abandon the box.

Geoffrey moved it over by the back door and opened a window a little to clear the smell of sex from the room.

We headed to the bathroom to clean up.

By the time we'd cuddled and suds each other through a short shower, the window -- and the box -- were ready to be closed.

I could tell Geoffrey wanted to save the box -- for a possible Round 2 -- so I didn't bug him too much about getting rid of it -- yet.

--( Mom )--

My phone announced that mom was calling.

Her first question was whether or not she and dad needed to come get me.

The unasked question was whether or not I was going to keep my promise of bringing Geoffrey to visit.

I cut out the middle-man and just handed him the phone.

He started in with his "Yes ma'am" shit again -- so I dropped down on the floor between his knees -- fished out his Johnson -- stuck his cock in my mouth -- and started rolling my tongue around the head.

Whenever he said "ma'am", I'd give it a long, hard suck -- and then went back to teasing the head again.

My slow-job was distracting him a little -- but he was doing a pretty good job of trying to ignore me.

I heard, "Yes ma'am. I'm looking forward to it. See you tomorrow." and then I heard my phone hit the couch.

He had the audacity to grab my ears and jerk himself off using my face!

I sucked as hard as I could -- as long as I could -- and he didn't last long.

I swallowed all but one little dollop that I held on the tip of my tongue.

I dropped my panties, pulled up my skirt, and sank onto his lap -- skewering my sex with his still-hard fuck-stick.

I kissed him -- with tongue -- just enough for him to notice the special gift -- then stole it back, swallowed it, opened my mouth to show him, and then kissed him again -- with more tongue.

"You're such a dirty, little fuck-muffin." He said.

"You were trying to seduce my mother." I accused.

"I was not!"

"She's already enamored with you. She's probably got a wedding date picked out for us."

"What will your dad say about the boy who's fucking his little girl?"

"He'll do whatever mom says. I'm sure you're gonna "Yes sir" his ass anyway -- so they'll serve me up like that Thanksgiving duck from A Christmas Story -- just to get what they want."

"I could probably live with that."

"Are you ready for the whole litany of questions on how you plan to take care of me, what job offers you have, how many grandbabies we're gonna give them, and where we're gonna settle down?"

He gave me another one of those wedding ceremony kisses.

"Imma start calling you 'Jeffrey Alans'". I threatened.

"Why's that?" he asked.

"Cuz you're fuckin' crafty."

He laughed.

"Geoffrey."

"I'm right here, beautiful."

"Don't you 'beautiful' my ass. You're playing with fire, here, and you're going to get both of us burned."

"What are you so worried about?"

"My parents are dead-serious. I can hear it in their voices."

"You haven't even talked to your dad .."

"Will you listen to me?"

"Sophie."

He waited until I stopped.

"Tell me this is not what you want and I will call your mother back and give her some excuse about why we can't come -- or at least why I can't come. You could still go."

He sounded serious.

"You would do that?"

"Only if you suck my dick again while I'm talking to her."

"You're a piece of shit."

"Sophie. I'm serious. If you want me to call her, I will."

"Fine. Call her."

He didn't groan. He didn't sigh. He didn't complain. He just reached over and picked up the phone.

"It's ringing. What do I say?"

"Give me the phone."

He put the phone in my hand.

"Hey, mom .."

She wanted to know, obviously, why I was calling back.

"Yeah, I just called to tell you 'I love you' and 'I'll see you tomorrow'. Geoffrey didn't give the phone back to me because I had his dick in my mouth while he was trying to talk to you -- to try to get him flustered."

Instead of remarking on my nastiness, she complimented him on being able to stay focused.

"Yes, he *is* pretty amazing. So .. anyway .. I love you and I'll see you tomorrow. I'll tell Geoffrey you love him."

She laughed and signed off.

"How many grandbabies are we gonna give them?" Geoffrey asked.

I 'looked' at him, "You're a fucker."

"I'm serious, Sophie, it's over when you say. It will destroy me .. but .."

"I will not walk away from you Geoffrey. If you fuck me over, I will cut your heart out and mail it to your mother."

"Deal."

"I hate you."

"I hate you too. Show me those beautiful eyes."

"They're not beautiful."

"Well, the one kind of wanders to the left every few seconds .."

"Did your cock just twitch inside me?"

"Well, he *is* in his happy place .."

I opened my eyes and looked at him. "What do you see?"

"Smoke -- and lightning."

"What else?"

"I hear a Siren singing -- calling me to embrace my destruction to join her."

I closed my eyes.

"You're a silver-tongued devil who's stealing my soul, piece by piece."

"Are you hungry?" he asked.

"If we're going to spend six hours on the road tomorrow, it probably shouldn't be Taco Bell."

"Pizza?"

"Meatball -- with a little onion."

"So, Vitale's. Eat-in or pickup?"

"Let's go out."

I gave him a quick kiss and raised myself off of his semi-rigid mast.

He put my panties & phone in my hand and shoved his dick back into his shorts.

I pulled my underwear back on while he retrieved his keys and wallet.

I walked on his right -- with my left arm around his middle.

Vitale's was a little noisy. We got a booth. I got in first and he sat beside me. That makes it a little easier to talk -- plus we can snuggle.

They had the air cold enough that I should've worn a hoodie. I pulled him close and leaned into him to stay warm while we waited for the pie.

By the time we'd talked through the details of how soon we needed to get up and get on the road -- and how many days we needed to pack for -- our meatball & onion pizza had arrived.

You can eat pizza and still hear -- so conversation was possible -- but we'd worked up a little bit of an appetite -- so there was no verbal dialogue going on at our table until we were both sated.

I may have moaned, however, as the first delicious slice briefly passed across my taste buds.

We didn't even need a box for leftovers -- it all just disappeared.

On the way home, we settled on a week at my parents' house. We briefly talked about visiting his mom & dad -- but they're like the opposite direction.

He hasn't talked to them since we got together, so we probably need to warm them up a little before we just pop in.

Although, I can tell dillweed is really wanting to just spring it on his mom to set her off.

Back home again, we each packed a small suitcase full of clothes -- and a backpack with electronics, charge-cords, bathroom shit, and night clothes.

I usually don't sleep in the raw at their house anyway -- plus -- I'm really not sure if mom & dad are going to let us share a bedroom while we're there. I've never brought a boy home before.

I brushed my teeth, stripped off my clothes, and crawled into bed. It was early but we'd already decided we needed to be up just after dawn if we didn't want to spend the whole day on the road.

Geoffrey joined me, stuck his cold feet on my calves, and gave me a minty-fresh kiss.

He kneaded my ass-checks and whispered dirty shit in my ear to try to get a little action before we nodded off.

I told him I wasn't brushing my teeth again and reminded him that he'd face-fucked me before we went out for pizza.

He gave up and laid back.

My left arm was hooked behind his. I lay my head on his right shoulder, threw my arm across his chest, relaxed, and was almost instantly asleep.

--( Road Trip )--

Nothing was sticky or sore when I woke up -- so I'm assuming he didn't take advantage of me.

We'd missed garbage day. There were a few things in the fridge and pantry that were going to be science experiments before we got back.

We gathered those into a trash bag. Geoffrey said he knew where there was a dumpster we could pitch it in.

We dropped my keys off to Jessica -- who had agreed to feed Geoffrey's fish -- and we headed east on our six-hour drive.

The breeze smelled like rain -- so all of our bags -- minus the deposit in the dumpster -- were tucked behind our seats.

That also kept things more secure for stops along the way.

We'd gone a couple hours before my tailbone needed a different position -- so we stopped at the next rest area.

Geoffrey was worried about how I was going to manage navigating the bathroom. Fortunately, there was a family bathroom -- which even more fortunately -- was not occupied -- so we used that.

He still wouldn't let me touch anything until he'd wiped a few surfaces and declared them "safe enough, I guess".

Worry wort.

I'm sure he's sat in a puddle of urine more times than I have -- although I think it's nearly a toss-up on whether the men's rooms or the women's room are worse -- when it comes to public facilities.

I had a girlfriend in high school who worked -- for almost a year -- at one of the gas stations. Being the "low man on the totem pole", she usually had to clean the bathrooms.

She had some stories!

She said that, one night, some woman had scrawled her name in huge letters -- with #2 -- and I do NOT mean a pencil -- on the women's room wall.

Maybe it's not so bad that Geoffrey is feeling "motherly".

The only thing that steals money faster than a slot machine is the vending machines at the rest area -- but we still managed to walk away with two sodas -- and a bag of licorice.

Unfortunately -- as you probably know -- the sadistic shits that stock the soda machines in those places get some kind of perverse joy out of randomly putting every flavor of pop -- except the one shown on the button -- in the slot for that button.

I picked Mountain Dew -- and got cream soda. Geoffrey picked Big Red and got RC Cola.

The licorice was tougher than saddle leather too. Good times!

An hour later, the sodas were gone and we'd given up on the licorice.

Geoffrey spotted a "Hot Now" sign and we hit the drive-thru for Krispy Kremes and a little jug of milk.

Another hour and we made a pit-stop at McDonald's for a bathroom break -- and McDoubles & sweet tea.