Blind Girl's Bluff Ch. 04

Story Info
More lasagna, bread pudding, and sex in strange places.
8.2k words
4.81
8.5k
10

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/08/2023
Created 04/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~

Sophie's moderating again. Thanks for sticking with me/us.

~~~~~

--( Sunday Afternoon )--

I was mopey.

I read a little -- but mostly just laid around.

Geoffrey played some video games and left me to my thoughts.

**

I got a text from Jessica saying that she'd "made too much lasagna" and was looking for somebody to help her make it disappear.

Obviously, she wanted info.

Just as obviously, she's figured out that food is my kryptonite.

I told her we'd be glad to help.

I cranked the hot water in the shower and ended up overdoing it.

Geoffrey was still saying, "one more minute" -- in response to my assertions that he needed to wash the stink off before we left the house -- when I headed, naked, to the front room, trying to get my body temperate back to something normal.

I sat, starkers, on a towel on the couch and tended to my nails.

My pixie-cut was getting a little long and it would soon be time to pay a visit to my beautician.

By the time I was done with my mani/pedi -- and my body temperature was regulated once more -- Geoffrey was finally emerging from the shower.

**

We stepped out the door -- to head to the parking lot.

"Your turn for a piggy-back ride." I told him.

"Soph -- I weigh a ton!"

"Bullshit! You're a skinny computer nerd."

"Gamer."

"I've heard you play. You spend more time respawning than shooting."

"You're mean."

"You're ugly."

"Says who?"

"The only woman who's interested in you is blind -- there's GOT to be something majorly wrong with you -- but it doesn't appear to be your dick .."

"That's the nicest thing you've ever said about me!"

"Fuck you."

"Yes, please?"

"Later, toad -- horny toad. Climb on."

"Seriously, Soph -- this is a bad idea."

"It's not like you're going to let me run into anything. Climb on."

Geoffrey put his hands on my shoulders and I braced myself to take the extra weight.

He hopped up and I grabbed his thighs. He wrapped his legs around my hips.

I stood still a second. He actually did weigh more than I'd expected.

I took a careful step forward.

There was no way I was going to get all the way to the truck like this.

Geoffrey's arms went over my shoulders and around my neck.

He crossed his wrists and his hands ended up on my breasts.

At that point, his dick throbbed against my back and his fingers were groping my tits.

"Knock that off, dickhead. I'm trying to drive."

"You're doing great, Soph. No complaints from the back seat."

His rubbing and squeezing was actually distracting my mind from how much he weighed .. sort of.

I took a few more steps forward, picking up steam.

He bit my right ear and pinched my nipples.

"Don't start .. " I stammered, ".. something you .. can't finish .."

I took a couple more halting steps.

"Seriously, Soph -- let me down."

I plodded forward.

He blew in my ear, reached his right arm around and swatted me on the ass.

"Giddyup, biotch!"

With no warning, I let go of his legs and -- with only one arm supporting himself -- he was sliding down my body ..

His thighs still had enough of a grip that they took my blue jeans down with them -- all the way to my ankles.

"Nice polka-dot panties!"

"They're pink, ass-rag." I said, as I pulled my pants back up.

"How do you know that?"

"What?"

"How do you know what color your panties are?"

I laughed.

He was serious.

"Braille -- on the tags."

"Cool. Your turn to ride."

"Just hold my hand -- like a normal couple."

"We're not normal, Soph."

"What the fuck ..?"

"I mean, look at you -- you're probably the hottest blind chick in the universe .."

"Ass licker." I chuckled.

".. and I'm definitely the smartest person I know."

I laughed so hard I collapsed into a puddle on the sidewalk.

"C'mon, Helen .." He pulled at me.

I was so out of breath I couldn't even retort.

His hands pulled mine away from holding my stomach and brought me to my feet.

Then he cupped my cheeks in his palms and pecked me on the lips.

"I'm at least smart enough to know I've got a good thing when I find it."

He took my right hand in his left and led me down the sidewalk.

I was stuck in a fit of giggles until we were almost to the truck.

I sobered a little, thinking about the last couple days.

"I'm sorry for that shit at the hotel." I said.

He opened my door and waited for me to climb in. "Forget it."

"I can't. I thought it was what I wanted. It wasn't."

"Soph-"

"What?"

"Let's go see Jessica and dillweed Donaldson."

I wrapped him in a hug and laid my head on his chest.

We stood there for a couple minutes.

"C'mon, Soph. People are starting to stare."

I reached down between us, unbuckled his pants, undid the fly, stepped back, threw his jeans to his ankles -- and climbed in the truck.

He chuckled, pulled his pants up, and put himself back in order as he headed around to his seat.

--( Dinner )--

Jessica answered the door and I wrapped her in a hug.

"Well! Hello."

She held me for a few seconds.

"Keep things on neutral topics during dinner," she said, "and then we'll send Sara to recheck her homework."

"Thank you."

She gave me a squeeze and then released me to give Geoffrey a quick hug -- before leading us to the table.

Officer Donaldson was just coming from the hallway with their daughter.

Sara squealed and grabbed me around the waist just as I was pulling my chair out.

"Hi, kiddo."

She plopped into the chair on my right.

"Tell dad to let me go to the Neon Dance this weekend."

I chuckled and asked, "What's his name?"

"What? No! I just .. It's my first real dance. My friends say it'll be dumb -- but they're all planning to go. Dad says he has to think about it."

"Then let him think about it. That's not a 'no'."

"Sophie .." she whined.

"I know it's not easy." I told her. "It's not easy for him either."

"I know .."

"I know you know that with your brain -- but think about it from his side. Maybe he's not ready for you to be this far away yet .."

She got quiet.

Officer Donaldson stated, "I offered to be a chaperone .."

"Dad!"

He groaned, "I am *so* not ready for this .." and headed down the hall.

Jessica interjected, "Sara .."

She relented, "Okay. I'll quit pushing. I just really want to go."

"Dearheart, we are all WELL aware of that fact."

A couple minutes later, our favorite city police officer was back -- his breathing a little more regulated.

**

The meal was pretty much a carbon-copy of the last one -- including the bread pudding for dessert.

Having eaten enough that the waist of my jeans was complaining, we headed to the front room.

Jessica sent Sara to her room with a promise that she could come back out in a few minutes.

I moved to the end of the couch that was closer to Jessica and sat facing her.

I detailed everything that had happened with Veronica -- every gory moment.

"I thought it was what I wanted. It wasn't. I thought it would repulse her and drive her off. I think I just uncovered a new kink."

Jessica counseled, "Forget about her. She sounds like she'll take care of herself. You just worry about you and Geoffrey."

She turned to Geoffrey. "Anything you want to add to Sophie's story?"

"I don't know why Sophie's beating herself up. So it didn't turn out the way she wanted -- no big deal!"

"I don't like who I became." I said.

He moved over to sit next to me -- pressing up against my left side, twinning the fingers of his left hand through mine -- his right arm behind my shoulders.

"So, don't do it again."

He gave me a peck on the lips.

"We all mess up. YOU are the only one who expects perfection from you. I only give you shit cuz I can't even compete with a handicapped chick .."

I spun to punch him with my right fist but he'd already moved.

His hands pulled both of mine up and he was suddenly straddling my lap, throwing my hands to the sides, and -- after severely pinching both of my nipples at the same time -- dug his fingers into my ribs in an attempt to tickle me to death.

I literally pissed myself before I could throw him off my legs.

He threw himself between my knees, wrapped his arms around my waist, and laid his head in my lap.

"I will do whatever I have to in order to keep you, Soph."

I couldn't stand it anymore, I just started bawling.

In a flash, he was back in my lap again, arms around my head, suffocating my face into his chest -- not allowing me to hold my head in my hands as I'd been starting to do.

As soon as my sniffles abated, he chastised me with, "Now knock that shit off, beautiful."

We only sat there, like that for half a second, before Jessica added, "You should probably listen to him. He's the smartest person he knows."

I. Lost. It.

I'm pretty sure I peed myself again, laughing so hard.

I don't know who was laughing harder -- me or Geoffrey.

I have no clue how she knew.

Geoffrey's arms were around me; mine were around him.

We laughed until we couldn't breathe anymore -- and both got the hiccups -- and laughed through those.

Geoffrey started kissing my tears away from my eyelids.

I pinched his nipples.

He rolled off, pulled me onto his lap, draped his arms around my waist, leaned against my side, and sighed deeply.

I think I did too.

"Better?" Jessica asked.

"Probably not." I replied.

"Just call me if you need to talk. The darkness doesn't go away -- you just learn that it doesn't own you."

I looked to where I knew she was looking at me. She didn't need a response. I knew that.

"Officer Donaldson, " she said, turning to her husband, "if you'll retrieve the foundling, I think we're ready for her."

Sara arrived.

We sat and visited for quite a while.

Sara didn't mention the dance again.

I shoved Veronica, the hotel, and the rest into a little box -- and pushed that box into a tiny corner filled with dust & cobwebs.

I just sat there, enjoying the conversation, and basking in the embrace of the smartest boyfriend I've ever had.

Somewhere along the line, Sara mentioned the end of the school year and I suddenly realized how quickly we were approaching a long, dreaded drive to visit my parents.

I was shaken out of that cloud of dread by Geoffrey pushing me to my feet and leading me to the door -- where Jessica had "to go" containers for us again. God love her!

--( Pool Party )--

I have to admit that I was so caught up in my own thoughts that I hadn't paid attention to where Geoffrey had driven us.

How many times had we turned -- or stopped? It was all a jumbled mess.

He slowed, turned -- drove up a short incline or ramp .. and onto .. gravel -- an alley? He clicked off the lights and drove very slowly.

"Where are we?"

"Shh. I'm trying to drive."

"Yeah, cuz you see better when it's quiet."

He pulled to a stop, put the Ranger in 'park', and turned off the key.

"C'mon."

"What are we doing?"

"Going skinny dipping."

"What the actual fuck ..?"

"C'mon. You'll love it. Keep your voice down, though, or we'll get caught."

He opened his door, slid out, and closed it again with the softest click which said it was only latched enough to kill the dome-light.

He opened my door, removed my seatbelt, and took my hand to pull me down to the grassy gravel under his feet.

He closed my door the same way he had his own.

I heard him messing with the latch on a gate -- on a chain-link fence -- and then he was leading me by the hand across somebody's yard.

He put my hand on one of those pool chairs that lays all the way flat -- if you want -- and whispered for me to take my clothes off.

I waited until I heard him doing the same before I complied.

"Where are we?"

"Shh."

"You're insane."

"C'mon, chickenshit. Get undressed."

"If we get arrested, I'm using my phone call to contact a divorce-lawyer."

"I love you too, Helen."

"Where's my icepick?"

"You may need it, I don't see a solar cover and we haven't had that many sunny days yet."

"I will seriously kill you."

The air on my naked skin informed me that it was cooler than I'd remembered.

He took my left hand and I groped him with my right one -- major shrinkage -- he was cold too.

I could already smell the chlorine -- at least I wasn't going to end up with leeches -- but it still scared me a little about whose backyard we were invading.

We were still a couple steps from the pool when I felt the heat-waves wafting towards us -- they had a heater.

The bricks were cold under my ass. My feet and calves informed me I'd be much happier in the water.

I slid in without invitation.

Geoffrey wasn't far behind me.

The water wasn't hot -- not even really warm -- but it was warmer than the night air. Getting out was going to suck.

It had been such a long time since I'd been in a pool!

I ducked under and swam down until I touched the bottom -- and then floated back to the surface.

Once the water cleared my ears, I could hear Geoffrey breathing and dog-paddled back over to where he was.

He whispered, "It's shallower over here. We can stand."

".. and have sex?"

"Is that ALL you think about?"

"It's all YOU think about Romeo, why else would you take a blind girl skinny-dipping?"

"Maybe I just thought you stunk and needed a bath."

"Fuck you."

"As you wish .."

He picked me up by my waist and -- foreplay be damned -- impaled me on his dick.

"Fuck, dude!"

"Shh!"

"It's a good thing I was halfway expecting that, you shit."

He tried to make me forget the abuse by kissing my neck -- and chin -- and face -- and jaw -- as I hung, suspended, on his cock.

I extended my fingernails and pinched where I was pretty sure his nipples were.

His arms pulled back to defend himself and I took his face in my hands -- gave him a little peck on the lips -- and bit his nose.

I grabbed his arms and pulled them around me.

"Now fuck me, you bastard."

"'bout fuckin' time!"

"Shh!" I scolded him.

I put my hands behind his neck and locked my fingers together.

He grabbed my waist and started slowly masturbating using my cunt as a Fleshlight.

I couldn't figure out what to do with my legs.

If I wrapped them around him, that would increase our closeness -- but it would keep him from speeding things up -- which I knew was coming.

At the same time, I didn't really like just being a spectator.

We gravitated towards the side of the pool and I loosely set the soles of my feet on the wall.

This spread me open wider -- which he obviously liked -- cuz he started speeding up.

The water was slowing us down though.

I was ready for a good pounding -- and this really wasn't doing it for me.

It was more of a gentle sloshing.

My cunt was full -- but I wasn't getting the friction I wanted.

It was slower for him as well. He had tried speeding up and found the water to be too much of a hindrance and had switched to driving my body down as he thrust his groin upwards to meet me.

His breathing was increasing -- so he was getting there -- but my pussy was just kind of "happy" -- not really "excited".

He struggled for a few more minutes.

"This isn't working like I thought it would."

I told him, "I'll give you an 'A' for creativity -- but I could really use a good fucking right now."

"Me too. Let's move to the chairs."

"We're gonna freeze."

"I'll warm you up."

"I'll bet. They'll probably call the cops on us."

"We'll be quiet."

"Right."

He took me by the hand and led me to the steps.

We got to the chairs and he dropped my hand and left me standing there while he messed with something -- then he took my hand again and laid me down on one of the loungers -- on a warm towel. Warm?

"Where are we? Who gave you warm towels?"

He didn't respond.

He grabbed my ankles and pulled my feet up over my head -- holding them there -- as he straddled the chair, laid his cock on my slippery slit and started rocking forward and backward to tantalize my pussy-lips and my clit.

"Now you pick foreplay .." I chided him.

"Foreplay's over." He announced.

He eased my feet down until his meat-dagger lined up with my pussy -- and then buried himself to the hilt in one thrust.

I don't know how far off the chair my ass really was -- but it felt like I was standing on my head.

Soon enough, any concern about being upside-down -- or bent in half -- disappeared -- as my erogenous zones started appreciating the active stimulation they were receiving.

I held onto my ankles and focused on that ball of electricity that was building deep inside.

The wet slapping sounds from the pool water were replaced by the squelching of our sexes prepping for climax.

I mauled my breasts and pinched my nipples.

I reached above our joining and dug my fingernails into his abdomen -- then I went back to hanging onto my ankles.

His breathing was turning into grunts as he bottomed-out against my cervix -- fully encased in my pussy.

My first orgasm boiled up and over.

After it had passed, I grabbed my ass-cheeks and waited for the next one to arrive.

Geoffrey started really pounding.

I moved my right hand from my ass long enough to give my clit a couple little circular-strokes -- and then held on again.

Geoffrey dropped my ankles -- pulling his slimy sausage out -- spun himself around -- and re-sheathed himself inside me.

He was sitting on me like a lawn chair -- his hands gripping the heels of my feet.

As he drove into me, his cockhead was vibrating my G-spot -- and his nut-sack was slapping down on my clit.

Round 2 -- for me -- was coming quickly.

He was driving forward -- like he was trying to shove his dick through the back wall of my cunt -- and into my shit-pipe.

His thrusting was increasing and his grunting was getting louder.

He sat on my clit -- burying his cock as deeply as it would go -- and I felt his testicles constrict as they fired their volley.

In seconds, I felt his seed deep inside me.

I held onto my nipples and gasped as my climax raced to catch up with his.

My pussy grasped and pulled at his meat-whistle.

He released my heels, grabbed my ass, and slowly stroked in and out -- delivering the rest of his little swimmers to search for my non-existent egg.

"Fuck, Soph-"

"Yeah. Nice job, Spiderman."

He spun around again, sat in front of me, and raised me into his arms.

He gave me a kiss that would have been a nice conclusion to a wedding ceremony.

I swear my pussy sucked all of his jizz back up into my body in happiness.

"Fucker."

I swear he cooed.

"So. What strange, random person has a heated pool and warm towels out here for us?" I asked.

"Jessica."

"We're in John & Jessica's back yard?"

"Yeah. She said most of the neighbors are deaf but we still need to kind of stay quiet."

"I don't hear any sirens yet. I really don't know how loud we got."

"Me neither -- nobody flipped any lights on so maybe we're good."

**

We cuddled for a little bit and then decided to get back into the pool.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and just held him -- as he held me -- for the longest time.

When we were done with that, we swam a few laps -- back and forth -- across the pool -- and then got out and dried off.

The towels weren't warm this time -- but they were just as soft.

I thought about just getting back in the truck naked -- but that would lead to hard times for the guy at Taco Bell -- so I pulled cold clothes onto a damp body and let Geoffrey lead me back to the Ranger.

Once I was in, he leaned on my door hard enough to get it to latch properly -- without having to slam it.

He only lightly closed his until we were out on the street again -- where he opened it a second time and slammed it properly.