Blind Girl's Bluff Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed him into the men's room and we used the back stall. I don't think anybody was even in there with us. We were slightly ahead of the Saturday lunch crowd.

We ate like we were starving, refilled our sweet teas, and got back on the road.

Another hour later -- knowing we had to be getting close -- I needed to relieve a little stress before facing my parents.

I had Geoffrey pull over at the next truck stop and find us a remote parking spot.

I moved my bags from behind my seat and laid it back.

Geoffrey got out of his side and came around and took my spot, pulling down his shorts once he was in.

I pulled off my panties, stuck them in the glovebox, and crawled on top of him.

He was raring to go.

I was braless so I kept my top on. He started mauling my breasts before we were even really getting started down below.

His kisses were frenzied.

I'm thinking he might be a little nervous too.

I tried laying on top of him but ended up with one foot down by the door and the other leg bent in half on the seat next to his left thigh.

I needed release -- and it was working -- so I just went with it.

I grabbed his face in my hands and smothered him with deep kisses as he continued to fondle my tits, stroke my sides, and grab my ass.

Some semi drove by and must've figured out what we were up to cuz he gave a couple quick blasts of the horn and scared the shit out of me.

Regardless, Geoffrey and I were quickly headed for a messy finish.

He wasn't doing much more than thrusting upward and rubbing all over me.

I was rocking forward and backward -- with a little belly-dancing tossed in every couple strokes.

I started to bite down on his jaw and decided I didn't want to explain that to my mom.

I finally just held onto his neck, laid my head on his chest, and fucked him hard & fast.

"Soph!"

"Hang on. I'm almost there."

"I'm trying. Oh .. Sophie .."

"Hang on!"

"Cum all over me, you hot little slut. Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh, sweet baby. You fuck me so good."

"Mmm. Fuck ..."

Geoffrey grabbed my ass-cheeks and started pounding my cunt onto his dick.

I shuddered and held my breath, grinding my teeth.

He pulled me into himself and held me there, grinding my sex in little circles.

"Awwww. Fuuuuuuck. Yesssssss!"

I could feel rope after rope of hot semen splashing inside me -- and still he ground me around in little circles on his fuck-rod.

He stopped grinding, kept one hand pulling me down onto him, grabbed the back of my head with the other, and pulled my face down for a not-in-front-of-your-mother kiss.

I grabbed his face and kissed it all over -- especially those sweet lips.

I put my forehead against his jaw and just held him.

After a couple minutes he grabbed my ass with both hands and started slowly pounding me onto himself again.

"That would be lovely," I said, "but I think you've already wrung me dry."

"You just feel so good I don't want to stop."

"I love you too, shithead. Do you have any Hardee's napkins I can use to clean this shit up? I probably need a beach towel for this seat as well."

He gave me a peck on the nose and helped me raise up.

Another semi signaled his appreciation for the visual display as he passed by.

"I thought I said remote?"

"I think they figured out what we were doing and cruised by just to check things out. I swear I'm as far away from the action as I can get."

"I don't know. I'm pretty sure you were in the middle of the action."

"I'll take that kind of action anytime, anywhere, hotstuff."

Geoffrey dug a roll of shop towels out from somewhere and got us cleaned up.

He pulled his pants back up, vacated my side, and went back around to his seat.

I put my seat back up again, resituated my bags, sat down, retrieved my underwear, and put them back on for the rest of the trip.

Geoffrey spotted a Dairy Queen a block away -- as we were leaving the truck stop -- and we hit the drive-thru for shakes. He got strawberry and I got caramel.

In a little less than an hour, we were pulling into my parents' driveway.

Within seconds, it seemed, I was smothered in kisses and hugs -- while Geoffrey was already beguiling my parents with his "yes sir" and "yes ma'am" bullshit.