Blind Girl's Bluff Ch. 05

Story Info
Meet the Parents; more Taco Bell sex.
15.5k words
4.8
7.7k
10

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/08/2023
Created 04/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

If you have been waiting patiently for this chapter, you should thank Michael P for bugging me incessantly - or this would probably have never happened.

~~~

Sophie's dad - I still don't know his name - offered to help with the bags.

Sophie stuck her left index finger into my right, rear pant-pocket and said, "We've got it. We'll meet you in the dining room in 10 minutes. A glass of ice water would really hit the spot right now."

Her dad looked like he was going to object but Sophie's mom grabbed his hand and turned him towards the house.

I guided Sophie back to the Ranger where I flopped my seat forward and grabbed our backpacks.

My sexy, little Helen Keller took her pack, threw it over her left shoulder, and stuck her finger back into my pocket.

That's my indication that she's ready to go and I'm supposed to take the lead.

Since her mom and dad headed through the front door, that's the direction I went.

The brick path sloped from the drive, through a break in the waist-high hedge, and continued up to the two steps at the front porch - which was really just a landing one full step down from the entryway.

Sophie, obviously, already knew the way but I still slowed at each step so she could navigate the trouble-spots.

As I reached for the handle to the storm-door, she said, "There's a stairway straight across from the front door. My room is at the top of the stairs - 180 to the left - above the dining room - which you'll see on the way past."

I nodded.

"Unless my siblings have fucked with me, my room should be the way I left it. Mom won't have changed anything. We'll drop the packs on the bench below the front-window. After that, you can throw me on the bed, take my breath away with some naughty kisses, and then we'll head to the dining room to be assaulted with a million questions."

"Roger, Roger."

I paused, just inside the front door, while she closed it. As she did, I took a moment to look around the small area.

Seeing shoes to the right, I kicked mine off - worried about how my socks probably smelled after the trip.

Daredevil noticed, of course.

"My brother plays basketball - so mom will not say anything about your stinky socks - but we'll ditch them in my room and switch before we come back down. Mine probably smell almost as bad as yours."

Up the stairs we went..

In Sophie's room - which was *way* more pink than I had expected - I stowed the packs (retrieving fresh socks for both of us) while she climbed on the bed.

Since she was just lying there, pondering dreamily, I peeled off her old socks and tickled her feet with my fingertips.

She fidgeted and pulled them out of my reach as I alternated back and forth between the two.

"Enough, bastard!" she gasped, "There should be a small laundry hamper to the left of my door. Throw the socks there."

Having dealt with the offensive clothing, I climbed onto the bed - slithering up her small frame - and kissed from her right ear, across her nose, to the left, and then down, across her neck.

She lost a brief battle with the giggles, grabbed my face for a kiss, and then bit my lip.

Her eyes were open.

"I see you." I said.

She looked into my eyes, searching.

After a pause, she asked, "Do you love me?"

"What the fuck, Soph?!"

"We're doing this whole fucking parent thing and I'm just a little messed in the head. Alright? You're not fucking with me, are you?"

"I can't believe I don't already know your middle or last names because - if I did - I would call you by your full, likely-embarrassing, legal name and tell you to get your shit together."

"Electra".

"Sophia Electra?"

"Yes. Sophia Electra Andrews."

"Sophia Electra Andrews, you are the sexiest handicapped.."

"Ass."

".. person I've met - and I believe I have fallen completely in love with you."

"Fuckboi."

"When I'm with you, life moves so fast that I can barely catch my breath.."

"Man-whore."

".. and when we're apart, I feel like the air has been ripped from my lungs."

"Silver-tongued demon-spawn."

I looked into those stormy eyes.

"I am so worried about your parents liking me because I feel like, if I fuck this up, it would destroy the best thing I've ever had."

"Fine. I'll take that as a 'yes'."

"So, Ms. Andrews, are we ready to do this thing?"

"Tell me yours."

I paused for a second, finally realizing what she was asking.

"Geoffrey Alan Xander."

She laughed out loud.

"No shit?!" she guffawed, "So - if we get married - my initials with be S.E.X.?"

"I guess, yeah."

Her giggles were back.

I buried my nose against her neck and luxuriated in the musical tones she was creating.

She reached down between us, grabbed my dick, which - apparently - had been enjoying her jiggly little body - and planted the sweetest kiss on my lips - while rubbing her thumb around on my dickhead.

"C'mon, fucktoy, let's go be social."

Halfway down the stairs, we could hear multiple voices coming from the dining room.

"Great. You get to meet the siblings too. Just ignore them. They'll probably stay quiet until they get to know you - but just ignore them if they start any shit."

The last line was delivered a little louder than necessary - so - I assumed it was a message for somebody other than me - and didn't respond.

There were six chairs around the big table.

There was enough family resemblance in each of their faces to assure me that these were, indeed, the siblings I'd been warned about.

Mr. Andrews was sitting - with his back to the kitchen - at the head of the table, with his wife to his right. To her right was a high school female - the sister. To the sister's right - at the opposite end of the table from the family patriarch - sat a high school male - the little brother.

The boy looked more like dad; the girl looked more like mom.

Sophie had bits of both but - thankfully - took most of her adorable appearance from her mother's side of the tree.

Her piercing eyes, though, were her dad's.

The two empty chairs - to her dad's left - had glasses of water waiting for us. The others appeared to be having lemonade or something like that.

I attempted to put Ms. Sassypants in the seat nearest her father but she somehow pirouetted us and I ended up in the chair - facing her dad - while she sat across my lap - facing her mother.

I started to pinch her nipple, in protest, then realized we had an audience, and halted with my hand in mid-air in front of her.

I slid my hand under her armpit and pretended like I was scooching her farther up my lap.

Hoping that didn't look as dumb as I felt like it did, I left my arm draped across her lap with my thumb tucked into her waistband.

She put her left arm across my shoulders and used her right hand to fuck with my hair - since I, obviously, couldn't easily do anything about it and she knew it would drive me crazy.

"Mom, Dad, this is Geoffrey. He has a silver tongue and will probably take half of your crap home with him - at your insistence. Please treat him like the criminal he is."

"Geoffrey, this is Harold and Mandy Andrews who gave me about half of the bad habits that you abhor. The others I learned by hiding in lockers in the boy's shower room after football practice."

Sophie's sister snorted.

"This is Isabella. She's a senior. She turned 18 last September. Michael, behind you, to your left, is a Junior and will turn 18 just after school starts."

"Since all three of us have late September birthdays, you can guess what daddy's favorite thing to unwrap on Christmas Eve might be."

"Sophia!"

I looked from Sophie's evilly-arched eyebrows to her dad's stunned face - to her mother's hand covering her open mouth - from which the exclamation had come. From there, my visual tour took me to her sister's smirk - and, finally, to her brother's eyes - which were completing the same circuit that mine were.

"C'mon, mom! He may look innocent but he's not - plus - most kindergartens can figure that out without being told.. once they know where babies come from."

I attempted to intervene.

"September, huh?"

"September 25th, to be exact, and don't even think about buying me any more irises."

Time to switch tactics..

"Mr. and Mrs. Andrews.."

Sophie's face drew closer to my own - and she bit my ear.

"I've got to tell you that I am extremely nervous, meeting you - meeting your family."

Had her dad leaned forward slightly?

"As Sophie mentioned in her phone conversation with you - Mrs. Andrews.."

"Mandy, please."

Sophie laughed, "You can try but he's incapable."

".. our relationship started out rather unconventionally."

"Oh, go on, I love this part!" my little nymphomaniac taunted.

"I had met Sophie a few times over the last year or so. During that time, she was in a relationship with a classmate of mine."

"Cal." Sophie's dad uttered, emotionlessly - almost without exhaling.

"Yes."

I glanced at her mom and she nodded. I plowed forward.

"I was smitten."

"He was smitten." Sophie mimicked.

Sophie's mother cleared her throat and gave her a look. She looked back with a "What?" expression - like she could actually see her mom's face.

"I.. I am embarrassed to admit that I often made excuses to visit their apartment - and went out of my way to make sure my path crossed hers when we were moving between classes."

"That was you - hiding in the bushes?!"

Her sister gasped as the color first drained from my face - and then flushed fully red.

I turned to my assailant.

"I never hid in the bushes," - under my breath I whispered "Thank God!" - "but I did have a favorite bench to sit on to wait for you when you were leaving English class."

"I *knew* that was your cologne! Did you take two pictures of me?"

"Yes. I took the first after you'd passed and you turned and looked directly at me. I got embarrassed and deleted it. Two minutes later, I couldn't decide if you'd looked pleased or angry. I took the next picture the next time you had English - a Wednesday, I think. I waited until you passed, snapped the picture, and waited for you to look back. You never did."

"I figured if you were dumb enough to take the exact same picture twice in a row, you weren't worth the reaction. I wore the same outfit the second time, you know."

"I know."

"Do you like that skirt or something?"

"It *does* suit you. You strut like a cat when you have that outfit on."

"Does it get you going?" she needled.

I realized I was heading into trouble.. and focused back on her parents.

"So, I stalked your daughter for almost a year before Cal let it slip that he was going to the library to do some 'extra studying'."

Sophie's sister snorted again.

"My thought exactly." I replied to her non-verbal assessment.

"Come on, Prince Charming, we're almost to the best part.."

"As dishonest as Cal's adulterous rendezvous was, I had planned one equally as vile."

I didn't dare look at Sophie's parents' faces. I just continued after a brief pause.

"I don't think Sophie was ever fooled by my charade. However, at the time, I was clueless.."

"Still are, most of the time."

"Unfortunately, for her, she was trapped between an abuser and a user, and I was the lesser of evils."

"You're not a user, babe."

"As you can see, she puts up with me. She has, I believe, mostly forgiven me but, obviously, it still bothers me."

".. user, nah.. loser, maybe.."

"I am still filled with lust for her but - as we've talked about several times - I feel like this is the real deal for me."

She bit my ear again but was unusually silent.

"I don't know that we're meant to be - but I feel like this is where I'm supposed to be right now. We haven't had a real fight yet - but we've been through some things - and I don't know anybody else I would put up with this much crap from willingly."

The lengthy awkward silence of my not knowing where to go next was broken by Sophie's dad.

"Soph?"

"Yeah?"

"You were right."

"Yeah?"

"I just want to give him the keys to the Ferrari so bad right now."

Sophie started laughing - and then stopped.

"Wait, you have a Ferrari?"

Her dad's laughter joined hers.

"No - but we could go buy one and give him the keys."

Sophie's mom was holding her face in her hands, embarrassed by the whole exchange.

The siblings were just watching, in awe.

I leaned towards Sophie and stage-whispered conspiratorially, "Did I pass?"

Sophie turned to look at her father.

"So, dad, I found this mutt. He's kind of cute but he likes to drink out of the toilet and he sheds a little. So far, he seems house-broken but I haven't had him long enough to be sure.. He followed me home from English class." She smirked. "Can I keep him? Can I keep him?!"

For what seemed like a half-hour, he just stared at her.

"Fine."

He looked at her a bit longer.

"But if I catch him chasing the cat or peeing on the rug, he's going straight to the pound."

The two of them started laughing again.

I did my best to look offended.

Her mom gave up and joined the mirth-making.

While they were finishing laughing, I drained my glass of water and pulled Sophie into a gentle hug.

Once the laughter had concluded, Sophie and I answered all the questions her parents fired at us for the next hour or so.

There wasn't a "million" - as Sophie had warned - but there were lots.

Her siblings just sat and soaked all of it in.

~~~

Sophie's dad grilled burgers and dogs for dinner. Her mom made pasta salad and added a tub of Prairie Farms cottage cheese to the spread.

We ate around the small fire-pit in the patio area behind the house.

After dinner, we had a contest to see who could spit watermelon seeds the farthest.

Apparently, this was some kind of family cookout tradition from when Sophie was little - and I was coerced into joining.

I'm sure it was just coincidental that half of Sophie's seeds ended up stuck to my neck and face.

I've gotta say that there must be a trick to getting distance from a watermelon seed - I was nowhere near even being considered proficient.

We sat around the fire as the sky darkened and I mostly listened as Sophie and her family caught up on various bits of news about neighbors and relatives.

Eventually, Sophie squeezed my hand and yawned. I announced that we'd had a long day and were going to head upstairs to her room.

Realizing I had implied - and assumed - but never asked - I looked at her dad.

"If it's okay for me to stay in.."

His grin was a little sad but he still chuckled, "She's done what she wanted long enough that you don't need my permission to sleep in the same room - or bed - but you'll forgive me if I don't ask for details."

I just cleared my throat, nodded, and stood.

Next to me, Sophie stood as well, and tucked her finger into my back pocket.

Inside & up the stairs, I led the little minx into her room and closed the door.

"Change into your PJs, go brush your teeth, and then I need a lullaby."

"You want me to sing.."

"Go, doofus."

I changed, got my bathroom business completed, and passed her in the hallway as she went to do the same.

Not quite knowing what was coming next, I just sat on the end of the bed and waited.

The door opened and she entered - closing it, quietly, behind her.

She looked positively adorable in her Hello Kitty PJs.

She listened for my breathing and came and sat down next to me.

"I've never had sex on this bed."

"That's none of my.."

"No," she commanded, "Listen."

She waited for me to get quiet.

"I've thought about this for a long time. I've wondered who it would be with."

"We don't have to.."

"Will you shut up?!"

She looked at me. Her eyes were open.

"This is part of the package, asshole. It's part of the whole fucking deal with me asking you if you loved me."

I heeded her admonition and stayed quiet this time.

"I want this. I need this. I care about you. Everything is right - it's just a little scary is all."

I took her left hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Fuck. I don't even know of the bed squeaks."

I couldn't help it, I started giggling. She joined me.

She was still looking at me with those unblinking, lightning-filled eyes.

I released her hand, knelt in front of her - squeezed between her knees - and wrapped my arms around her mid-section.

She sighed and leaned forward onto me.

She stayed this way for a few seconds - before reaching inside the back of my PJs, grabbing the waistband of my underwear and giving me one wicked wedgie.

I squirmed out of her grasp, pulled her Hello Kitty pajama top off, threw it at the door, and angrily pinched both tightening nipples.

"Embrace the hate and powerful you will become," she taunted in her best Darth Sidious impression.

I stood up, launched my clothes at the bedroom door, pushed her onto her back, and climbed onto her stomach.

I started thrusting my hardening cock between her breasts as I used her nipples to pull her tender titties together to achieve the friction I needed.

She hissed between her clenched teeth and grabbed my ass cheeks.

I'm not really sure why that set me off but I suddenly spewed hot jizz all over her chest and neck.

"Oh, fuck!" she said, "Your shit's like hot wax on my tits!"

When I'd finished cumming, she pointed me to a box of Kleenexes on the dresser. She wanted decontaminated before the next round.

At her direction, we traded places.

I lay in the middle of the bed - with my head on her My Little Pony pillows - while she removed the rest of the Hello Kitty PJ ensemble.

As cute as she'd looked, I was more than ready for some full-frontal from my pixie-headed fuck-mate.

She climbed from the foot of the bed - all the way up my body - with a brief pause to suck the head of my dick - before she was kissing my neck & jaw.

I started to say - or ask - something - and her hand clamped over my mouth.

It stayed there the whole time she fucked me.

Her other hand reached between us and guided my sex-organ to her opening.

Once it was nestled into the entrance, that hand came up to join the first in covering my mouth.

My slow, soft moan - into her palms - accelerated and grew as she snuggled her body down onto my stiff rod.

Once I was fully inside of her, she started slowly stroking all the way off and then all the way back on again - softly mewling.

I pushed her hair back and tried to get a kiss but she was adamant that her hands were staying where they were - and I'd have to wait for kisses.

She sped up a little but - otherwise - her thrusts, withdrawals, and speed remained constant.

I was enjoying everything that was happening - but I really wanted to *fuck*.

I'd already cum once - so I was going to need a little more.

That changed as I felt her getting close.

The strokes were slower - and shallower. She wasn't pulling all the way out - but she was driving in hard - like she was trying to pound my cockhead into her uterus.

Her mewling was more strained and her vaginal muscles were working their magic on my dick.

There were a couple quick thrusts, she whimpered, and then drove in deep and held on tightly.

I felt the muscles in her pussy ripple as she froze. That finished me off. I grabbed her ass, pulled her down even harder, and fired fuck-juice deep inside her.

When she felt my seed filling her, she trembled and then started slowly rocking forwards and backwards on my dick, moaning.

Her hands left my face, grabbed the back of my head, and pulled me into a smotheringly-hot kiss.

She laid her sweaty head alongside my neck and just held me.

I ran my fingernails from her shoulder blades, down to her ass, giving quick little nail-scratches all along the way.

Her breath slowed.