Blind Girl's Bluff Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be good to Sophie."

"I will, ma'am. She's pretty amazing and I'm a lucky guy."

"Sophie, next time you two are visiting, let me know you're coming and I'll avoid throwing my back out trying to pull those damned weeds."

"We'll be over, tomorrow, Grandma to get those weeds for you." Sophie offered.

"Nonsense, child. I already pulled them. I'd accept your offer but my pain pills make me loopy - so I'd be no company if you came by. We'll do it when you come back just before you start your fall classes."

"Yes, Grandma. We will. I love you. Thank you for the lasagna. Listen to the nice doctors." Sophie giggled.

"Ha! How long did you keep your sling on, you goof? Where do you think you get that hard-headedness from?"

Sophie giggled again, "Love you, Grandma."

"I love you too. Bring your eye-candy with you when you come visit. Be nice to him but don't spoil him too much or he'll take you for granted."

"I won't, Grandma. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye now."

She signed off.

Sophie laid her phone to the side and laid her head on my shoulder.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight.

She didn't offer her thoughts so I stayed quiet.

"We'll need to come back in two months. I need to go see if she's really thrown her back out or if she's hiding something."

"We could just go over there tomorrow."

"No. I don't want to make her mad. We already offered and she already said 'no'. Next time, we won't ask - we'll just show up."

"You sensed something?"

"Not really - she just usually loves having company - so it's a little out of character for her."

"Well, if there's nothing more we can do about it right now, let your brain rest. You don't have enough data to solve the formula so wait until you do."

"I guess."

"You know I'm right."

"You are - but it's still hard."

Without trying to maneuver her body, I leaned over and gave her lips a kiss at the just the corner of her mouth - which was all I could reach.

"You're right, fucker, but don't gloat."

"I'm not gloating, I'm adoring my little goddess."

"Carry me, peasant. My banquet awaits. You may dine on the crumbs I drop to the floor."

"As you wish, my queen."

I picked her up and headed for the table.

She must've heard a "call to arms" that I'd missed because the rest of the Avengers were assembling as well.

As I put her in her seat, I whispered, "We could return the pan tomorrow," in her ear.

Once I was seated, she turned and whispered, "Maybe."

Sophie had been right. Jessica Donaldson's lasagna was very close to Grandma's - but gram's had whatever that missing ingredient was that Jessica was still trying to figure out.

I was kind of hoping my little minx wasn't going to want vigorous physical activity later - because I overdid it with a capital "O".

After dinner, the family adjourned to the living room for a Wii Bowling tournament. Sophie won.

She's not usually such a sore winner - so there must be some kind of old rivalry because she was moving over into "excessive celebration".

Friendly competition was over for the night so everybody made excuses and disappeared.

I led the Universal Bowling Goddess up to her room.

Several minutes later there was a quiet knock, followed by Isabella's head appearing next to the door that I hadn't quite shut all of the way.

"Dangerous.." I laughed.

"No kidding." She replied. "Hey, look at this video and tell me this isn't your truck."

"Video?"

I was sitting on the edge of the bed.

Sophie leaned on both of our shoulders as Isabella sat down beside me on the left.

"What is it?" Sophie asked.

Isabella started the video.

"Security footage from our Taco Bell - the night you got rug-burn."

Sophie leaned forward, trying to see the screen.

"You can tell it's a green Ford Ranger - and you can tell there's a guy who looks like me driving - and you can sort of tell there's a girl who looks kind of like you who's very focused on what she's doing."

"So it IS you!" Isabella exclaimed.

"No sound?" Sophie asked.

"As I recall, the only sounds coming from our truck could have easily been mistaken for a wild animal."

"I was horny."

"That's you!" Isabella repeated.

"Could be." I laughed.

"My sister is the Taco Bell porn star!"

"Where did you get this video?"

"Heidi's brother works at Taco Bell. His buddy, Edward.."

".. has a cousin who works at the Taco Bell in Vermillion City." I finished.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed.

".. and earlier today, we traded Edward a pair of your sister's panties for thirty dollars' worth of fast food." I admitted.

"Heidi's brother is on the phone to every employee he knows, trying to find out what time you guys are coming back on Thursday."

Sophie laughed.

"They need to get this under control. Fucking CNN will probably have a van there at the rate this is going."

"I smell a YouTube deal," I laughed.

"Fuck YouTube," Sophie said, "I want a life-time supply of Taco Bell."

Bella's eyes were huge.

"I'm serious. You guys are going to have like paparazzi following you and shit. I'm not sure this photo-op is a good idea.."

"Why?" I asked.

Bella explained, "The video quality is poor enough that you could argue that it's somebody else. But - once you show up and people are taking pictures - everybody's going to know who you are."

"FBI sunglasses?" I offered.

"Maybe. We can control the photo-shoot. The problem is all of the cellphones on the way in and the way out."

"What if we stay in the truck - like in the video - and they come out to us for the photos?"

"They'll take pictures of you pulling in - they'll have your plates."

"Take the plates off?"

Silence descended as our brains worked through - and discarded - potential solutions.

"Hang on!" Bella said.

She called somebody, asked about borrowing a set of dealer's plates for a few hours, and then hung up.

"That's covered. We'll peel your plates off here and put the dealer's plates on," she said.

I moved forward with solving variables, "That day, nobody could see Sophie because she was sucking on my neck - so we can just do that again."

"I had my skirt off." Sophie remembered.

"You can be naked if you want; you were plastered to the front of me, focused on the friction."

"I got a little carried away. It was worth it."

"TMI!" her sister reported.

"You'll have to be in the passenger's seat when we drive there - then we'll get ready for the pictures."

"You'll have the sunglasses," Bella added.

"Are we forgetting anything?" I asked.

"We'll throw a sheet over the truck when you're done, let you get dressed again, and then we need to get you out of there without being followed," she said.

"I'll hop on the interstate long enough to run down to the next interchange. I should be able to lose any tails by that point - otherwise I just keep driving until they give up."

"I think you may find that's not enough of a disincentive," she cautioned.

"Some way to trade cars?" I thought aloud.

"Quarry Road," Sophie said quietly.

We both turned to look at her.

"Quarry Road is the only way across the river for miles. If we keep whoever's behind us from going down Quarry Road - even for five minutes - we'd be across the river and they'd have no way of knowing which way we went after we crossed."

"They'll assume we're headed back here," I said.

"But we could just catch the county blacktop and head west until we get to the next highway interchange.."

".. and head back to Vermillion City?" I asked.

"We'll need to say our 'good-byes' tomorrow night - so we can just take off after.."

"How are you going to block Quarry Road?" Bella asked.

"Hand me my phone," ordered my little visually-impaired nymphomaniac.

Sophie called Jessica and explained what we needed, "Yes, a green Ford Ranger with dealer plates. Quarry Road at 6:30pm. Thanks, Jess!"

She was glowing triumphantly.

"Heidi & I will handle the sheet." Isabella said.

"You can't be there - that would link us - and you'd have the 'paparazzi' after you.." I stated.

"Leave that to me. I'll tell them Heidi showed me the video and I want to be there to take the pictures. That'll let them all be in the photo anyway. Then when you call and tell them about the setup, we'll already be there and can just offer to help."

"So, let me get this straight. I call Taco Bell, ask for the manager, tell her I'm the guy from the video.."

"Don't forget to star-67 before you call.." Bella offered.

"Right... so I tell her we'll do the photoshoot in the parking lot. We'll pull in. They cover us with a tarp.."

Sophie interrupted, "What if I'm already naked, under a sheet, and we don't uncover me until everything's set - and then just pull the sheet back over when we're done?"

I looked at Isabella.

"Yeah, that works - then I'm just taking pictures... and.. I'll send you copies later," she laughed.

I continued, ".. Sophie goes back under the sheet. We drive off, hit the interstate, head down to Exit 85, hook around to Quarry Road, and meet the nice officer."

Sophie finished, ".. hand off the dealer plates to be returned, and head down Quarry Road. When we get to the county highway, we turn left, jump back on the interstate at Exit 87, and head home."

"The dealer plates are the only thing that could tie you back to us," I cautioned Bella.

"That dealership is actually in the next town over - and that person is just a friend I met at Cheer competition - so the chances of anybody connecting us with that should be super-slim. That will also make it easier for the officer to return the plates - because they'll already be right there. I'll just have to run over there tomorrow to grab the plates."

"Just don't take the Ranger to do it," I laughed.

She giggled, "The car is done. I'll take that."

She hopped up to leave.

"Send that video to Geoffrey," Sophie requested.

She hadn't even finished the statement and my phone beeped. I jumped.

Bella laughed - and closed the door behind her.

Whether Sophie was still worried about getting pregnant - or was just in the mood for oral - we shared a shower and I got to do my Spiderman thing again - without the water-boarding.

We weren't too loud but I'm pretty sure Bella - whose bedroom is the closest to the bathroom - was getting to hear our soft-porn audio-track.

Once we'd both cum - some of us more than others - we brushed our teeth and returned to the Hello Kitty Palace of Love.

I snuggled with my cute-enough-to-be-a-stuffed-animal lover and quickly fell asleep.

~~~

The next day, I bribed Sophie with some early-morning carpet-munching to get a return-ticket to the cronut place.

She got two. I tried to get a dozen - then six - and settled for three.

Apparently, I need to watch my girlish figure or some shit.

We'll see if her ass wakes up to cunnilingus any more this week..

We returned Grandma Andrews' baking dish and I learned to play backgammon.

She was wearing a back brace when we arrived - so Sophie relaxed almost immediately.

We had a good visit - promised to return in a couple months - and gave Grandma some gentle hugs & kisses before we left after a lunch of corned beef hash - from a can - and some homemade potato pancakes.

Oh.. my.. word!

Unlike anything I've had before (or since), we *will* be stopping to visit Grandma every, single, time we're in town - just so I can beg for more of those!

In fact, I already PRE-begged for the ones I'm to receive when we come back in a couple months.

I'm getting hungry, now, just thinking about them!

We stopped at the mall.

Sophie bought a new pair of flip-flops.

Why is every other store in the mall a shoe store?

I traded shoe-shopping for a visit to GameStop.

I didn't get any new games - but I got two new Pops!

I'm not addicted; I can stop any time I want.

By the time we got home, Isabella already had the dealer's plates.

I stowed them under the driver's seat - and checked to make sure I had a screwdriver to do the swap.

Sophie's mom wanted Chinese.

She called it in and Michael & I were "volun-told" to go pick it up.

We spent the whole time talking about video games.

He's an Elder Scrolls guy. I'm more of a squad-based shooter kind of guy - but we got along okay.

Back home again, I tried - and failed - with the chopsticks.

Out of Sophie's family, she's the most adept, followed by Bella, and then Michael. No real surprises there, honestly.

Her mom & dad didn't join in the contest.

Why do siblings make everything a competition?

Mr. Andrews tried to get a bags tournament going after dinner but, apparently, he's the only one who really enjoys the game - and I suck bad enough to bleed his joy away - so the tournament ended after one round.

I sat in my own lounger for once.

We all chatted - mostly about plans for the summer - for about a half-hour before my lap-cat claimed her favorite spot again.

When Sophie's mom did the same thing to her dad, Bella decided to go elsewhere.

A little put off by the thought of cuddling with Sophie while I watched her parents doing the same thing, I made an excuse - and led my little feline out to the truck.

She suggested the park again.

It was approaching dark - and - as I stood in front of her and pushed her swing up into the air - she lifted her skirt and flashed me her naked pussy.

I tried licking her but then nobody was holding the swing and, well, that didn't work.

I unzipped my fly, fished out Geoffrey Jr. and pushed her swing up enough to nudge my cockhead into her quim.

It took a little maneuvering but that worked pretty well.

After a few minutes, she held the chains and leaned back.

I grabbed her hips - and the swing - and started some serious sex.

We were just getting up to speed when she lost her grip - and I had to lunge for her so she didn't fall backward and hit her head.

We moved to the bottom of the slide.

I dropped my pants and laid on the slide. She straddled me and got to work.

Her hands were on my hips; mine were on her breasts, under her shirt.

We were nearing our conclusion when I saw a flashlight approaching and looked up to see a squad car parked next to the Ranger.

"Good evening, officer." I said.

Sophie stopped thrusting - but she was still moving around in little circles.

"Park closes at dark. You need to clear out."

"Yessir."

"Neither or you saw the sign?"

"Not me. I'm fucking blind." Sophie complained.

The officer shined his light straight into her face. Her eyes were open - like she knew he was going to do that. Her pupils didn't dilate. She continued to stare straight ahead.

After a few moments, he aimed the light at the ground again.

"Fine," he said, "Finish your rendezvous and then get out of here."

"Thank you, sir." I said.

He doused the light, turned, and headed back towards the car.

Sophie only gave him about five steps before she was back to business again. She was, apparently, horny - and not too happy about being interrupted.

I figured - if I'd had a scanner - he was probably running our plates - if he hadn't already when he'd pulled up.

Out-of-state kid fucking a blind girl at the park - that should make for an interesting report!

You'd have to be dead not to get turned on by the naughty sounds Sophie's cunt was making as she writhed and rolled and rocked.

Her moans only added urgency to the mating sounds.

As the squad car tires crunched away into the distance, Sophie hit her first orgasm - and she wasn't taking her foot off the gas pedal.

I was quickly approaching the point of no return.

"Little momma.." I warned.

"Do it, she hissed, "if you can - you piece of shit!"

"Oh - you're definitely getting knocked up this time!"

I was so close. I fought my way back. I was determined to hold off until this was an absolute explosion.

I pinched my ass cheeks to focus away from the stimulation. I pictured Margaret Thatcher and Hillary Clinton having tea. I tried building a pirate ship out of toothpicks - one toothpick at a time. I was really making progress - and then her pussy tightened up and she squirted on me!

I was caught off-guard for a second and I think my woody actually started to wilt.

Then she started grinding her tight little cunt in a circle - with my cockhead rubbing against the door of her uterus - and - like a pregnant mother's returning contraction - I was knocked out of my safe place.. and.. the torrent was unleashed.

Normally, I'm good for three or four spurts. This all came in one tsunami wave - with the smallest aftershock.

We left a mess at the bottom of that slide.

Some poor little kid is gonna come down that thing tomorrow and stop dead in his tracks when he hits a pile of dried body fluids.

We were out of Hardee's napkins.

I found half a roll of disposable blue shop-towels and we dabbed away the bulk of the damage - throwing the soiled rags in the park trashcan.

I took it slow, going home - hoping we didn't run into our friendly, neighborhood police officer again - because crazy, little Helen would not be detoured from sitting across my lap - arms wrapped around my neck and head on my shoulder - all the way home.

She was snoring when I pulled into the drive.

I climbed out, gave up on pocketing my keys, hoisted her ass between my locked wrists and headed for the front door.

Somebody must have seen our headlights because Michael managed the doors for me - and then disappeared without saying a word.

I stumbled up the stairs with my load, and collapsed onto the bed - where neither of us moved again that day.

~~~~~~

We woke up a little earlier than usual, interrupted the house's normal bathroom schedule with a quick shared-shower - to remove the worst of last night - and then headed to the kitchen for Pop Tarts - and a chance to say our good-byes - since we hadn't done that yet.

Once we were alone in the house, we headed to the couch and stopped to catch our breaths.

Someone knocked at the front door.

I was still trying to get off the couch when they let themselves in. It was Stella.

She waltzed over, took Sophie's normal spot on my lap, threw her arms around me, gave me a scorching little kiss, and said, "Hello lovers!"

She hopped off my lap and snuggled in on the other side of Sophie.

"I take it back."

Sophie turned to her - eyes wide open.

"My little curse.. I take it back. You deserve more of this - without having to worry about a little Rey spoiling your fun."

Sophie kissed her cousin - on the mouth.

"You need to keep your little beefcake away from me or I'm gonna knock myself up on his fuck-stick. I'm glad you found somebody who seems like he cares for you. You deserve to be spoiled a little bit." Stella said.

Sophie's crazy cousin turned to me.

".. and you better fucking spoil her or I'll hunt your ass down."

I threw my hands up in surrender.

Sophie snuggled in, kissed my cheek - and then turned to Stella to give her the same treatment.

Stella put her left hand on Sophie's stomach, said, "No babies until you're ready," and then hopped up and headed out the door.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked after she'd left.

Sophie laughed, "That's Stella."

We sat and rested - and I snuck a little kiss every now and then.

"We have anything else you need to do before we head home?" I asked.

"Hmm. Let me check my list: my bed, the dining room table, the park swings,.."

She thought for a second.

"The only one left is mom & dad's bed," she smirked.

"I'm not sure.." I started arguing.

"I'm fucking with you - at least for now - maybe next summer.."

"Are you okay with all of this?" I asked.

"Yeah. I think so. You?"

"I'm not gonna lie, this was, like, the worst idea ever - and I like your family and everything - except maybe Stella - but - yeah - I love you and I'm good as long as you are."