Blind Girl's Bluff Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yes, man-whore. Pull the blankets over us. I'm going to sleep just like this."

I did my best, but all I could really manage was to fold the top cover over us like a soft-shell taco.

She didn't seem to care and was almost immediately asleep.

I lay, holding her, a little longer - thinking about her (and us) - and then I succumbed to sleep as well.

~~~

Monday morning, she'd found a piece of cardboard somewhere and we were "sledding" down the carpeted stairs when the shit went sideways.

We'd already made half-a-dozen runs.

I'd refused to even consider trying the crazy suggestion until she grabbed the thing from me and rocketed all the way down to the front door.

She had laid there, in a pile, and laughed until she cackled.

She called me "slimy baby chicken shit" until I finally took the crude sled from her and tried it myself.

The adrenaline rush was intoxicating!

I'd gone a couple more times and it was Sophie's turn again when she caught her arm in the banister just as she'd gotten to the bottom.

It didn't look broken - at least there was no protruding bone - but she held it carefully and announced that we were going to have to go see her mom.

As it turns out, her mom works at the county hospital as an RN.

Mrs. Andrews met us in the emergency room and alternated between growling, asking questions, and making threats that probably weren't going to mean much to a college student who didn't live at home anymore - but which were, nonetheless, delivered with scorching venom.

Sophie was moved to an exam room - to wait for the X-rays to be developed - and to give them time to judge whether the pain meds were going to do what they wanted.

I sat in the chair and she lounged on the examination table in her flimsy gown.

The paper cover crinkled every time she moved.

Whether it was the medicine - or some long-denied fantasy - as soon as she discovered the stirrups concealed in the table, she informed me she wanted to be fucked hard with her feet in the silly things.

To me - they looked like some kind of medieval torture device - but she was obviously horny - if a little loopy.

I closed the door, tried for a minute (failing) to find a lock of any kind, and moved to deal with my girlfriend's libido.

She stuck her feet in the mounts, pulled the gown up to her neck, and started tweaking her nipples.

Hoping to get her off quickly - before somebody showed up - I dropped my pants to my ankles and started the "examination".

I wasn't getting deep enough for either of us - so I grabbed her hips and moved her - and the whole paper thing - toward me until she was hanging off the edge. That problem resolved, I went back to getting some very active "internal readings".

I could tell she was close - almost there - when the door opened.

Isabella - in a candy-striper outfit - took in the scene at a glance and yelled, "Fuck, Soph! Mom's headed this way with the pictures. Hurry that shit up - and it smells like a fucking orgy in here! I'll see if I can slow her down."

With that, she was gone again - closing the door behind her.

I had frozen mid-thrust.

"Sophie?"

"Keep fucking me!.. I'm so close!"

I went back to my task - but added my thumb to the mix - stroking her clit - and that seemed to help.

The first shriek escaped before she could get her hands moved from attacking her nipples - up to cover her mouth.

I stayed with her until she seemed to be past the climax and then yanked my pants back into place.

While she was still recovering, I grabbed the box of Kleenexes off the counter and tried to clean her up as much as I could. I pitched the tissues in the toilet and hurriedly flushed them down.

It took me a minute to figure out how they worked but I finally got a couple windows open.

I threw myself back into the chair, glancing around for one of those stupid magazines.

I was still out of breath as I heard voices approaching.

Sophie was already half-asleep on the examination table.

Isabella entered, saw that the stirrups were still up, and quickly put them back into their hiding places - just before their mother came through the door.

"Why does is smell like sex in here?"

"It stunk when I came in earlier - that's why I opened the windows."

Her attention turned to Sophie.

"How are you, baby?"

"Hi, mom," she replied drowsily, "I feel like a big teddy bear."

"Guess that means the meds are working. The pictures show a small fracture. You'll need a sling but I think we can avoid a cast - as long as you promise to be a good girl."

"So good.." she mumbled.

Sophie's mom felt her forehead with the back of her hand.

"You sure you're alright?"

"Super peachy!.. Stuffed like a teddy bear... So good!"

"Okay.. I guess."

She turned to the younger daughter.

"Isabella? You'll keep checking on her?"

"Yeah. She was.. struggling.. a little.. when I stopped.. earlier.. but she looks like.. she's starting to.. relax now. Probably just needs to rest a while longer until the meds really kick in."

Bella managed not to look over at me during her carefully-worded response. I kept my eyes on my magazine. Sophie's mom returned her focus to the patient.

"Just let me know if anything changes, okay?"

"I will mom."

Mrs. Andrews left the examination room.

As she opened and closed the door, a small breeze came through the windows.

Sophie's drowsiness seemed to clear momentarily and she looked at her sister.

"Why didn't you rat us out?"

"You seem happy - Soph - like for the first time in - maybe - ever. I'm not doing anything to spoil that."

"Aww. You *DO* have a heart."

"Fuck you, alpha-bitch."

"Ah! There's the adorable, little sister I know and love."

"Love?"

"I'm not allowed to love my little sister?"

Isabella tilted her head slightly to the side, looking at her less-and-less-lucid sibling.

"I'm just not used to this whole amorous side of you, big sister."

"Fuck you, slut."

Isabella laughed and turned to leave.

"Get a little rest, if you can, they'll be back to fit you for the sling in a half-hour or so.."

I looked up from my reading prop to see that my jizz was still leaking out of my exhausted little nymph.

I cleaned her up once more, and - again - flushed the incriminatory tissues away.

Next, I rolled her sleeping-body into my arms long enough to pull the soiled section of paper off the end of the table.

I laid her back in the middle of the thing, ripped off the stained portion, and wadded the mess into a ball.

Looking around the room, I decided to see if I could find someplace in the hall to discard the aromatic evidence.

Halfway to the elevators I found a trashcan and pitched it, heading back to the room.

Sophie was snoring.

Her leakage problem seemed to have abated - at least for now - so I actually looked at the magazine I'd been "reading" - "New Mother".

Great! That'll probably raise new questions at dinner tonight!

About an hour later, Isabella stuck her head in the door, "They're heading this way."

I nodded.

Seeing that Sophie was passed out, she came in and leaned against the counter.

"Think I'll find myself a big, handsome boy to throw me on an examination table and fuck the shit out of me one of these days?" she asked.

"Don't settle for the first fucker to promise you the world - just so he can get his dick wet - and you will, yeah."

"Well, aren't you just a little Dear Abby?"

~~~

A half-hour later, I was walking next to the wheelchair as Isabella guided her sister out to the Ranger.

"Why they gotta fuckin' wake your ass up when you're sleepin' all good an' shit?!"

Her sibling smiled like she'd responded to this question a hundred times before. She probably had.

"Tight-ass insurance companies. We're not allowed to let anybody rest - just drug 'em up and send 'em home."

Sophie harrumphed and stood, shakily, as we arrived at her door.

I hurried to get the truck unlocked and get her seated before she toppled.

Isabella was steady with the chair but Sophie was still a little more wobbly than I liked.

Once she was in, Isabella locked the chair and stepped up next to her to check her pulse one last time.

"Geoffrey, see if you can get her upstairs and in bed without bumping the sling much. They said it should be fine - but you know how hard-headed she can be. We just need to get her to take it easy for a couple days and she should be good as new."

As I pulled my seatbelt on, I saw the evil grin forming on Sophie's face.

"We'll be ready for more sledding when you get home. You can join us, Belle."

Her attempted snigger turned into uncontrolled giggling.

"Go to bed, Ms. Sassypants. That's an order."

"Ooo! Now you sound like mom."

Isabella winked at me and closed the truck door, whisking the chair back towards to the hospital entrance.

"I need a taco."

"Later, Soph. You're still loopy. We'll go rest for a while and - if you still want tacos later - we'll go then."

"Fuck you. You don't love me."

By the time I got us out of the parking lot, she was passed out again - her forehead mashed against the passenger window - mouth hanging open - frightening small children in the cars next to us as we drove through town.

At the house, I lifted her wounded wing, stuck my head through the loop in the sling, held her to my chest, and booty-bumped the door to close it.

After several minutes of struggling, I had navigated up the path, through the doors, up the stairs - and laid her gently on her bed.

Realizing my mistake, I lifted her back up, pulled the comforter out of the way, and laid her back down again.

Anticipating the condition she'd likely return in, she had dressed lightly. I removed her flip-flops and left the rest - draping the cover over her.

Sophie didn't wake up for tacos.

Her mom stuck her head in when she came home from work (Isabella was peering over her shoulder, still dressed in her costume).

Seeing that Sophie was still sleeping, she announced that they'd have a pizza delivered and wait for the princess to wake from her slumber.

She checked the sling and - as mothers do - made an unnoticeable adjustment to the strap - and then announced that we were heading downstairs.

The women changed out of their work clothes and rejoined me in the dining room. Michael appeared long enough to snag some slices when he heard the doorbell and then he went back to his room.

Mrs. Andrews offered me something stronger than the water but I declined. Isabella took water this time as well. Sophie's mom announced that she needed something a little more powerful after worrying about her daughter all day and returned from the kitchen with a bottle and a wine-glass.

By the time we finished what we wanted of the pizza - Sophie's dad joining us just after the pies arrived - Mrs. Andrews was almost half of the way through the bottle.

Mr. Andrews let her fill the glass one more time and then corked the remainder and headed to put it in the refrigerator. Sophie's mom stood when he did - as if to object - kissed him on the lips - and then swatted him on the ass as he headed to the kitchen.

I couldn't help but look at his face when he returned and I noticed his cheeks were a little pink. When he saw me looking, his face colored a little more.

I probably should have guessed that Sophie got at least a little of that from her mom - but I'd gotten sidetracked with the whole Christmas Eve discussion and hadn't really thought farther.

We chatted and relaxed until afternoon turned into evening. Along the way, Sophie's mom caught her father up on the details of the day -at least the parts she knew. I didn't share any extra info but I did look over at Isabella once or twice. She was her usual quiet, observant self.

When it was getting close to bedtime we all went to check on Sleeping Beauty - who was still out.

Her mom didn't seem worried - so I was less concerned than I would have been otherwise.

Not wanting to bump her in the night, I grabbed "my" pillow and a blanket and curled up on the bench by the window.

Sometime after midnight, I heard her stir, call me a "damned idiot", and ordered me to join her.

The small blanket I had been using wasn't enough and I was a little chilled - so I gladly snuggled in beside her to regain some core heat.

She called me a "damned idiot" again but was back asleep before I even stopped wiggling.

~~~

I woke up to a blind girl - in just her panties - riding my morning-wood. I don't know how she got my clothes off but I was in the same state of undress as she was.

Now that I was awake, I really needed to pee.

"Soph-"

"Pinch it off, bastard, I'm almost there."

Her pace was accelerating and her breathing was ragged.

The sling was nowhere to be seen and her hands were griping my shoulders as she "rode off into the sunset".

She moaned, sat up, started mauling her breasts, and ground her panty-covered-pussy into my brief-covered-boner.

The rest of her froze - but her ass did this little twerking thing - and I felt the head of my dick grow warm and moist.

"Fuck yeah!" she exclaimed.

I interlaced my fingers behind my head and relaxed, trying to avoid thinking about how badly I needed to go to the bathroom.

Maleficent chose that moment to attack. Her hands dropped from her gorgeous breasts to my sides and her fingertips started digging into my ribcage.

She'd leaned forwards - so the extra weight made it harder for me to get my hands untangled.

I seriously thought I was going to lose all bladder control - and drench the room - by the time I got her thrown to the side and darted down the hall - praying nobody was on the toilet.

Along the way, I passed Isabella - standing in the doorway of her bedroom - observing the whole circus act - as Sophie cackled from her room.

Bella just shook her head, closed her door, and went back to whatever she was doing before our noise interrupted her.

Either Mrs. Andrews started work later of Tuesday - or she'd called in - because she was finishing up biscuits & gravy by the time we got dressed and followed our noses to the dining room.

Michael didn't join us but Isabella did, giving me a smirk as she entered with her plate and took her usual seat.

We were just clearing the table when the doorbell rang.

Sophie's mom dashed off like she knew who was there, directing us to the living room to meet the guests.

We had just settled onto the couch when Sophie's mom entered the room, carrying a newborn, leading a woman (who had to be her sister) and a younger woman (who was probably the baby's mother).

Aunt Mindy headed our way and I got Sophie to her feet as her mom was announcing the identities of the visitors.

After the hugs, which included me, Sophie's cousin plopped down on our left and Aunt Mindy ended up on our right. Sophie, as usual, was on my lap.

Sophie's mom was in her recliner. After a quick inspection of the child, she just sat, holding the newborn and cooing at her.

Cousin Stella told Sophie the baby's name (Rey) and Sophie grinned and punched her in the arm.

Apparently, Sophie's not the only Star Wars geek in this family.

I admit I may have dozed off somewhere in the middle of the discussion about pregnancies, childbirth, and whatever else they were covering.

When Sophie's mom, however, announced that it was Sophie's turn to hold the baby, I could almost hear her anxiety kicking in.

She held her arms well enough to take the baby - but Stella moved one elbow just a bit - to help support the youngling's neck.

Sophie asked, "Can I touch her?"

Stella leaned forward until her forehead was against Sophie's and said, "You don't need to ask, silly, but yes."

Sophie's fingertips started her examination on the resting child's face - "reading" her image - and then traveled over the entirety of the child's body, feeling the pudgy little folds of skin lumped onto the small skeleton. Her fingertips retraced their "path" as she tried to 3D map the baby in her mind.

"She's so soft! Is she supposed to have that much hair?"

"That's - supposedly - what all the heartburn was about. I never really had morning sickness but the heartburn was killer!"

Sophie's study returned to the baby's limbs.

"How do you keep from breaking her?"

Stella laughed, "She's not that fragile and you're doing exactly what I do. I still can't believe she's real - even after all those weeks - I love to study her - just the way you are. It's so crazy but now that she's here I don't know what I'd do without her."

Rey stirred and started snuffling.

"Looks like the little piggy is awake and that means she's hungry. I'd let you hold her Soph but I'm breastfeeding so I'll need to take her."

Stella eased the baby out of Sophie's arms, curled her to her chest, flopped out a breast, and moved Rey around until the small mouth found its target.

The newborn latched on just before Grandma Mindy draped a small blanket across her daughter's chest with a mild admonishment.

Sophie heard the exchange and looked from Stella to Mindy.

Stella said, "I flashed your boyfriend one of my fat titties before Grandma spoiled my fun by throwing a blanket on the party."

Sophie elbowed me, "Don't be getting any ideas."

"Who, me?" I asked, as innocently as possible.

Stella and Sophie both laughed.

The grandmas weren't as entertained.

It got quiet for a bit before Sophie started asking Stella for more details about how the breastfeeding worked and how it felt.

She seemed abnormally curious and I kissed her cheek and leaned my forehead against her ear.

She pinched my nipple and Stella winked at me.

"Geoffrey, take the blanket and hold it in front of your face. I need to burp her. Then I'll have you cover us back up so our dignities remain intact."

As she burped the baby, she continued, "Lord only knows how I was sitting here imagining handing this child off to its grandmother so Sophie and I could take you up to her bedroom and spit-roast you between us like the juicy piece of meat that you are."

Based on the sucking sounds, coming from the other side of the blanket, Rey was nursing again.

I was trying to decide how to scoot out from under Sophie - and bury myself under the couch cushions - when the matronly sisters finally took their cue and headed to a different room to chat.

As soon as they were gone, Isabella moved closer to snuggle in behind Stella, peering over her shoulder.

Stella grabbed the blanket from me as if it were useless and laid it on the couch next to her.

My eyes went, immediately, to the source of the sounds.

"Sophie, your boyfriend's eye-fucking my mammaries."

"He wouldn't be if you weren't such a shameless hussy. His dick's poking me in the ass. You could be a little nicer to Aunt Mindy."

"She needs to lighten up. I think you might have yourself a keeper there."

"He's not bad."

"How're things in the Meat Department?"

"No complaints."

"Nice. Could I talk you into doing me a favor?"

"Probably."

"Can I get you to watch Rey? I need to track down her dad and remind him that he's supposed to be helping out. If he doesn't want to be in her life, that's fine - but he can still help pay for diapers - those fuckers are expensive - and have you tried to find formula lately?!"

Sophie laughed, "Uh, no.."

"Oh, fuck you. You'll get yours one of these days and you'll see what I mean. Geoffrey's fat cock'll probably knock twins into you the first go'round."

"You fuckin' take that back!"

I just sat there as all three of them laughed and laughed.

Little Rey was even grinning - but I think that was just a response to mommy's giggles.

A few minutes later, Sophie replied, "I don't know Stella. We could maybe watch her for an hour or two - but she ain't getting' shit outta my titties!"