Blind Girl's Bluff Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you, bitches," Sophie said, figuring out what we were giggling about.

"I've got a pussy that can't see who lives in a room decorated with a pussy that can't talk," I said, chortling.

She lunged at me, teeth bared.

I caught her, spun us around, dropped her onto the bed, leapt between her legs, and thrust my groin at hers.

"I'll be downstairs," Isabella laughed, "when you two are ready to talk."

Sophie wrapped her legs around me, ground her pussy on my expanding bulge, and growled at me.

I pushed her hands to the bed, above her head, held them with one hand, raised her shirt with the other, and started sucking her tits and nibbling her nipples.

"Worship me, troll," she moaned, continuing to dry-fuck my tented shorts.

I squeezed her tits, dry-humped her panty-cover twat, and kissed her hard until she climaxed. Then I laid on her trembling body, hugged her tightly, and groped her ass.

Once she quieted enough to give me a kiss, I sat up on the edge of the bed. She crawled onto my back and I carried her down to the front room. I plopped onto the couch and slid her around to sit on my lap.

"That was fast," Bella said, smiling.

"The troll can have treats later, if he's good," her sister replied.

Without further ado, my future sister-in-law launched into all of the arrangements she'd been able to coordinate up to that point. As she updated us, my mother texted to say that the four of them were boarding their plane and would be arriving that afternoon.

Isabella, Stella, and Ginny would be standing up with Sophie; Michael would stand with me. Once Alan was finished rolling Rey down the aisle, he would deliver her to Stella and come join Michael and me.

The chairs were to be delivered a half-hour before the ceremony - about the same time that the minister was supposed to arrive. Bella had called Taco Bell. They would be catering the reception. The whole thing would take place in the park where Sophie and I had nearly gotten into trouble for fucking on the slide.

Both sets of grandparents were in on it; the only ones who didn't know what was happening were Sophie's parents.

By the time she was done relaying all of the details, all three of us were bawling and hugging. I told her that we would figure out some way to repay her - and she hiccup-laugh-cried and told me to forget about it.

We left the house, grabbed a cronut, and stopped to visit with Grandma Andrews. Her first words to Sophie were to "go easy" on her mother. I showed her the name that Jessica Donaldson had texted me. She confirmed that the woman was her sister. We laughed about how small of a world we lived in.

We played backgammon until almost lunch-time and then my favorite cook whipped up a fresh batch of potato pancakes. I can assure you that they were just as good this time. I ate far too many and finally had to tell her to stop putting them on my plate. Sophie laughed at me as I moaned in splendid agony.

Grandma gave us hugs & kisses - telling us she'd see us at the park the next day - and I waddled out to the Ranger.

We cruised by the dress shop - where Sophie tried the gown on - and then we hit the tuxedo rental place - so I could make sure my monkey suit fit. We carted the clothes home and hid them in Sophie's closet.

~~~

We had just finished reenacting the dining table episode when Sophie's sister walked through the front door and caught her ejaculating all over me and the table.

"Jesus Fucking Christ, Sophie!" she yelled, her eyes fixed on her sister's orgasmic face. "Mom's like ten minutes away!"

Sophie cooed - and ground her slobbery twat on my deflating prick - trying to coax a little more awesome sauce out of me - as her sister & I tried to get her to let me up. It was like she WANTED her mother to catch us.

By the time we got her to climb off and move out of the way, my sister-in-law wasn't even paying attention to my nakedness. We were too busy peeling paper towels off of the roll, wiping up the mess, and opening windows to air out the room.

Bella yelled at me to get the "stupid twat" out of sight. I grabbed our clothes, threw her sister over my shoulder, and fireman-carried my succubus up the stairs - Sophie's splooge still running down my legs.

The silly grin on her face disappeared when I propped her up in the shower and flipped the water on. I ducked into her bedroom, threw our clothes in the hamper, grabbed two towels from the linen closet, and ducked back into the bathroom - just as I heard Isabella greet their mother at the front door. Thankfully, the water was warm by the time I arrived. My princess called me several bad words.

Freshly fucked, scrubbed, rinsed, and dried, I threw my mummy-wrapped militant fiancé back over my shoulder and carried her to her room - where I tried to force some clothes on her. She refused to wear the bra or panties. I threw a shirt over her head, pulled a skirt up her legs, and called it a qualified-success.

We plopped onto the couch and Sophie's mom & sister joined us. We talked about the big family get-together at the park, the next day, and Bella assured us that everything was ready. I relayed that my family were still in the air. They would get a rental car, grab McDonald's for Alan, head to the hotel, and turn in early. With the time-change and the little one, bedtime came early for my crew.

Sophie's mom talked about how excited she was for the event and Isabella winked at me.

Mrs. Andrews called in an order for Chinese and everything got delivered just after Sophie's brother and dad arrived. The adults and I ate our food with forks while the three siblings battled to see who the best with the chopsticks was. Michael must have been practicing; he was getting better.

After dinner, we ended up in the front room - for the Wii Bowling Battle Royale. Sophie somehow threw the game so that Bella won. Mrs. Andrews and I weren't playing so we weren't involved in the intense verbal scuffle that followed - but Sophie's dad & brother were definitely not happy about the outcome.

Regardless of whatever Sophie had done to eliminate herself from the game, I wasn't sure how anything she had done would have sabotaged the men's play - or scores - but (then again) this was a family that considered watermelon seed spitting as a serious sport - so I just shook my head and stayed out of the argument.

When the rest of them finally shuttled off to their rooms, Bella grabbed a photo album to give me a quick lesson in faces & names for the following day. We ended up with Sophie's sister describing the photo and Sophie telling me what she remembered hearing, smelling, feeling, and touching for each of the photos. We stayed up too late and I was struggling to keep my eyes open by the time we decided to call it a night. We gave Bella hugs (and cheek kisses) before the pixie princess and I retreated to the Temple of the Mouthless Kitten.

I snuggled together with my naked nympho and we were both soon asleep.

~~~

I awoke to a molten mouth on my cock and opened my eyes to discover a tuna taco hovering over my face. I grabbed Sophie's waist and wasted no time diving in.

I licked, nibbled, and sucked until her body tensed. I stuck my mouth over her spitter and she jizzed onto my tongue. I swallowed it down and went back to glorifying her gash. I warned her when I got close and she deep-throated me. I exploded down her esophagus as she sucked me hard and massaged my fun-bag. I ate her through another orgasm and she spun around to kiss & cuddle.

We showered, made a snack & soda run, returned to the house with some shopping bags - and a half-empty box of cronuts (I only had four; Sophie ate the other two), and lounged around the back yard.

We ate sandwiches with Sophie's family for lunch and went to her room to hang out. Bella stopped in to do a little make-up and fix my bride's hair.

When it was time to go, our conspirator distracted her mother so we could sneak our wedding clothes out to the truck. We drove to the park and cuddled on the now-famous slide until Heidi & Isabella showed up to start taking pictures.

Heidi snapped pictures of the two of us - reenacting our escapades on the playground equipment - while Sophie's sister called her parents to tell them to dress up because we were going to take photos and then go to a fancy restaurant after the get-together.

I raised my eyebrows, inquiring as to whether her mom had bought the story, and she gave me a thumbs-up.

Once we'd finished the silly pictures, our two photographers started getting serious about our places and poses. Before we knew it, our guests were beginning to arrive and we had to get changed.

Bella began organizing the bodies, to expedite the process, and her friend, Heidi, was snapping pictures like a fiend.

We had just finished the photos with my family - including an adorable one with Alan tucked between us - getting a kiss from Aunt Sophie - when Michael came sprinting up to report that his parents had arrived.

As they rounded the corner and caught sight of the arch, the chairs, and their daughter & I in our wedding clothes, her mother yelled, "Are you fucking serious, Sophie?!"

Most of the crowd laughed. Sophie's mom's mother laughed the loudest.

Mrs. Andrews' laser-vision eyes turned to Bella - who was looking pretty damned hot in her Maid of Honor outfit - and she growled, "You..."

Sophie's maternal grandmother spoke up and got us back on track, "Mandy, dear. If you want a picture with the kids before we get this party started, you'd better get your grouchy little butt over there and turn that frown upside-down."

"Thanks, grandma," Bella called out.

Sophie's mom harrumphed once but then did - indeed - paste a smile on her face before heading over to join us.

By the time we finished the Andrews' family photos and the parents' photos, she had mostly recovered from the shock of being the last one to know.

As Bella called out for everyone to find their seats, I noticed a guy that looked a lot like Heidi stepping up next to her with a camcorder. He followed her as she moved the tripod so she'd be able to get a few pictures of the ceremony.

Michael and I joined the minister, at the front.

Bella, Stella, and Ginny gathered around Sophie.

Some guy, at the edge of the seats on Sophie's side, held up his phone and the processional began. It was Edward - from Taco Bell. He had the biggest fucking grin on his face.

The girls came down the aisle, one by one.

Rey was propped up in a flowery baby-buggy. Alan pushed her down the aisle, stopped the buggy next to her mother, and then came to take my & Michael's hands.

Everyone stood and Sophie's dad guided my ornery, sexy, feisty, gorgeous bride down the aisle. Her eyes were open. She was staring right at me. I swore I could hear the clap of thunder and see lightning roiling in those stormy irises.

~~~

Several minutes later, the minister told me that I could kiss my bride.

Sophie lifted the front of her dress, leapt into my arms, and kissed me until I thought I was going to pass out.

Still holding my bride in my arms, I turned to our guests and said, "Sophie and I are delighted that you were able to join us for our special day. I want to take this chance to publicly thank her sister - my new little sister - for every lie she told and favor she called in - to make this happen. I assure you that it could not have taken place without her - and we love her dearly. Please do not leave before we have a chance to talk to you but - right now - I'm told that our good friends from Taco Bell are here and, frankly, my hot little wife & I are starving to death. Thank you for sharing this day with us."

We got to the food bar to find the store manager, Gina, the fainting cashier, Edward, and the food girl, Chelsea, waiting with huge smiles on their faces. I thanked Edward for his help with the music and then Heidi hurried over to take our picture. Gina stood on my right, Chelsea was next to Sophie, and Edward was kneeling between us doing his rock-star pose. In the second photo, Chelsea had the bouquet in her hand - and Edward had the garter in his teeth.

Once the pictures were done, Gina handed us an envelope. Seeing the giant tray that Chelsea was carrying, I quickly handed the greeting card off to Sophie. The tray had a pile of napkins, two large Mountain Dews, two forks, and the world's biggest Nacho Bell Grande. Sophie stuck a finger in my pocket and I found us a table at the head of the buffet.

My bride and I munched our way through our oversized meal, stopping to greet, hug, and kiss each person (or couple) as they went through the line to get their food.

Every so often, Sophie would get a glob of beans on her finger and hold it out to me. Each time, I sucked it off and then gave her a kiss.

The minister brought the marriage certificate over and Bella appeared with a pen as I started searching the many empty pockets in my tuxedo. I mouthed, "Thank you" to her and she blew me a kiss and disappeared once more. Edward and Chelsea held hands and screamed like middle school girls when we asked them if they would sign as our witnesses. The manager whipped out her phone to snap a picture (standing behind Sophie and I - to protect our identities). Heidi took a picture as well - but of all of us - including Gina memorializing the scene with her phone.

Eventually the line disappeared. Our nachos, however, did not. It was more than the two of us could eat. I waved to the Taco Bell troupe as they packed up and took off.

Mom, dad, and Ginny brought Alan over to say good-night. We gave them all hugs & kisses and they led the tired little boy off towards the car.

As our guests filtered past to say their good-byes and get hugs, Sophie and I chatted about how we were going to repay her sister.

Heidi and her brother, Henry, packed their things and stopped by. Sophie and I stood and gave them hugs, thanking them for all of their work recording our big day. Bella took a picture of the four of us that Heidi promised me would never go public.

When the rental workers returned, Isabella finally came over and told us that she needed to steal our chairs. I pulled her into a hug and Sophie pinched her tit before snuggling in with us. We told her to come see us when she got home.

I led my bride to the truck and helped her get the dress inside, pausing to take her face in my hands to kiss her again, before shutting her in and going to my seat.

We got home, changed into PJs, brushed our teeth, and laid on the bed - on top of the covers.

Almost an hour later, Bella appeared. I told her to get her PJs on and come join us. She looked a little nervous but went to comply.

She crawled onto the foot of the bed and I grabbed her and threw her onto her back, between my wife & I. First, we tickled her until she was crying and then we hugged her and kissed her face all over - battling to give her tender pecks on the corners of her mouth. Finally, we collapsed into a pile and just hugged her tightly from both sides.

"Thanks, sis," Sophie said.

"It was nothing," she replied.

"It was everything - it was fabulous - and you deserve all of the credit," I told her.

Sophie kissed her jaw by her left ear and we snuggled some more.

After several minutes, I said, "So... do you want to join us for the next part?"

She gasped and said, "Sophie! I still can't believe you guys did that. Mom would have flipped her wig!"

Sophie giggled and gave her another kiss.

"Thank you, Bell," I said, "you seriously have no idea how much this means to us."

"Both of our grandmas told me I did good," she said with an angelic smile on her face.

"You did," Sophie agreed. "I should almost apologize to you for being a hateful witch all of these years..."

"... but you won't," her sister said, looking at her face, noticing that her eyes were open.

She gave her a peck on the nose and the two of them hugged each other tightly.

Eventually, she gave a little sigh and climbed to her feet, carefully stepping over our sprawled appendages to get off of the bed.

At the door, she turned, smiled like her sister and said, "Goodnight you two. Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"I plan to do all of that and more," my visionless vision replied.

Bella closed the door and we listened to her footsteps fade.

"You know what that means," Sophie asked me - obviously thinking - like me - about how quiet Isabella was and yet how much we could hear her moving around outside the door.

"Nobody in this house is getting any sleep for the next two hours?" I asked.

She grinned, kissed me, and said, "Exactly."

I climbed off of the bed, stripped down to my birthday-suit and then climbed back to start wresting my new wife's clothing from her body, piece by piece.

I peeled her shirt off and sat on her groin to squeeze, nibble, pinch, suck, and lick her chest, breasts, areolas, and nipples.

I got her shorts off next - and discovered she was naked underneath.

I pounced on her pussy, opening my mouth wide to cover it all, sucking hard as I traced the tip of my tongue along the entire length of her outer labia.

I gripped her ass-cheeks in my fists and devoured her quim like it was a freshly-picked peach. Soon, her juices were running off of my chin and she was writhing beneath me, calling my name, alternately begging me to stop immediately - and never stop.

When her body spasmed, I caught her jizz-blast on my tongue, swallowed it, and then fucked my tongue in & out of her clenched cunt. She cussed and cooed when she got her breath back.

I wiped my face on the blanket and crawled up her body - taking time to nibble her delectable goodies on the way to her mouth.

"I can't believe you're my wife," I told her.

"... 'til death do us part," she said, kissing me and smiling.

"I'm so fucking lucky," I told her.

"We're both lucky," she corrected me, ending the debate with another kiss.

"Now, husband," she said a minute later. "Your naughty wife needs your big, fat troll club."

I fisted my cock and slid it inside of her as she cooed and keened.

Sophie bit down on my neck and I slowly slid my penis in & out of her perfectly-fitting pussy.

As I made slow, sensual love to my bride, I thanked the Good Lord for bringing us together.

Several minutes later, she pulled my lips to hers and kissed me as her body tumbled into an orgasm. I pressed in, deeply, and waited for her to finish.

Once she had recovered, I went back to loving her.

Her purrs and moans started increasing, again, several minutes later and I whispered a warning.

"Fill me," she cooed, bucking her hips a little - encouraging me to hurry up.

I kept the pace and stayed focused on my task.

As my climax overtook me, I growled and my wife bit my neck harder. I dumped load after load of milky love into her, bathing the entrance to her womb.

She moaned, her channel clenched, and she trembled a little.

She grabbed my face, once again, and kissed me as her body finished riding out the rush.

Several minutes later, I tucked the comforter along her side, rolled us to the mattress, pulled the cover over us, and drifted off to sleep.

~~~

"Breakfast, sleepyheads," Bella called - rousing us from our slumber.

We tumbled into the shower, cleaned ourselves, found our PJs and piggy-backed down the stairs - to find a house filled with people.

The grandparents were in the dining room, with our parents and Aunt Mindy. We grabbed a plate of biscuits & gravy and visited.

From there, we moved to the living room, to find Ginny and Stella visiting as Alan played and Rey snoozed. Sophie's cousin squeezed one of her breasts in her hand and raised an eyebrow at me - which got a giggle from my sister.