Blind Girl's Bluff Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got all the woman I can handle, right here. Thank you very much," I told her.

"Keep yer mitts off my man," Sophie growled. "I'll bite your twat off."

I dropped Sophie onto Stella's lap and left them to fight it out as I went to hug my sister and plop down beside her. Bella dropped in, next to me, and I gave her a squeeze.

I raised an eyebrow, asking where Michael was, and she said, "He grabbed a plate and went back to his game."

"Fucking loser," Sophie said.

She had Stella's hands pinned behind her head on the couch and was biting her face. It kind of looked like her cousin had only fought half-heartedly and was enjoying the abuse.

"Gina said you should open that card before you head home," Sophie's sister told us.

"Okay, thanks puddin'-head," I said, hugging her neck and kissing her cheeks.

Isabella looked from my eyes to my lips and I pressed them gently to hers and then leaned my forehead against hers.

"Bella!" Sophie yelled.

"It wasn't me!" she yelled back, not moving.

I thought about what she had asked me in that examination room a couple months ago. I looked into her eyes, smiled, and said, "We'll find you one."

She nodded - which made both of our heads go up & down together.

Sophie crashed into us and yelled, "Break it up, lovebirds."

Bella and I tickled her mercilessly until she was gasping for air.

Her sister and I pressed our lips to hers at the same time and Sophie sighed and said, "Thanks, Bell. You're the best sister in the world."

I leaned back so Isabella could throw her arms around Sophie's neck to hug her again. The hug wasn't ending so I dodged up the stairs to grab the card from Gina.

When I got back to the couch, the sisters had their foreheads smashed together and Bella was staring into her sister's open eyes.

I opened the card, read the front to Sophie, and opened it.

Inside, the card appeared to have been signed by every employee from the Taco Bell here - as well as the one in Vermillion City. It contained two gift cards and a note. I unfolded the note and read it out loud.

"Thank you, both, for bringing so much joy, anticipation, hilarity, and notoriety to our stores. Enclosed is a gift card for each location. Each one is good for $50 and will renew each month. They never expire. We look forward to seeing you again - as often as we can. We wish you all the best."

My mom & dad stepped into the room and Ginny told Alan to start gathering his toys. We gave the adults hugs & kisses while my nephew loaded the travel bag with his things and then he collected some love from Uncle Geoff and Aunt Sophie.

"Your eye's leaking," I teased my lover as they slipped out of the door.

"Shut up, dummy," she told me, before wrapping her arms around my ribs and squeezing.

Aunt Mindy, Stella, and Rey took off next. My mother-in-law's sister gave me a tender kiss on the lips and Sophie's cousin raised her eyebrows, looking back and forth between us. Stella reached down to grope my crotch as she collected her own kiss - and found Sophie's hand already covering me. Stella growled - and bit her cousin's cheek. Sophie cackled and shoved her away.

We headed back to the dining room, spent some time visiting with the grandparents, and then gave them hugs & kisses as they headed out.

Michael appeared, dumped off his dishes and grabbed a cold beverage. His mother threatened him with physical violence and he came over to say his good-byes. He winked at me when we fist-bumped, after he hugged his sister, and then he disappeared back into the bat-cave.

We hugged and kissed Sophie's parents and then went up to her room to pack.

Bella plopped down on the Hello Kitty bedspread and watched us gather our things.

"I love you, Bells," Sophie said, pulling her up for kisses & cuddles.

I wrapped both of them in a hug, threw my pack over my shoulder, and held Sophie's in my hand.

"I'm gonna make shithead take me to Hawaii to celebrate our anniversary next year," the succubus told her sister. "You wanna tag along and we'll see if we can find you a cute surfer?"

She looked over at me and I shrugged.

"Yes," she whispered.

"I'd send you by yourself but mom would shit a kitten," Sophie snickered.

"Probably," her sister replied, giggling.

"Thanks, baby girl," Sophie said, squeezing her sibling again.

"I'll get you those pictures as soon as I can," Isabella replied, mashing her forehead against Sophie's.

I leaned in, gave her a little peck on the lips, and then collected my spouse, leading her out of the room and down the stairs.

At the front door, we got one more hug from Sophie's mom.

"I love you, both," she said, tearing up. "You deserve each other."

"Enough," her daughter told her, nestling her head against her mother's neck and squeezing her.

I hugged the two of them and gave my mother-in-law a little peck on the lips. She squeezed Sophie once more before holding the door open to let us escape.

~~~

We hit a truck-stop and found some postcards for Sara - then we ran to Taco Bell to try out our new card.

I pulled into the parking lot and my ornery wife and I stripped our shirts off. She straddled my lap and we headed through the drive-thru.

Edward had the garter hanging out of his shirt-pocket and fist-bumped me after swiping the card, shaking his head and smiling as Sophie pretended like she was riding my fly.

Chelsea was at the food window, she handed me the food and drinks - and then leaned out to squeeze Sophie's shoulder. My wife flashed the girl a boob and they both cackled in laughter.

We checked into the hotel and the bellboy followed us to the honeymoon suite carrying our two backpacks. He swiped the card to get us into the room, dropped the bags on the bed, and handed me the card. I gave him a fiver.

He looked like he might ask for more but my wanton wife jumped into my arms and I dropped the Taco Bell bag to the floor to catch her. He let himself out as I shoved the backpacks out of the way and laid my bride on the quilted bedspread.

We devoured our food but Sophie pushed some refried beans to the corner of her bowl to save for later. I relocated the dish to the nightstand - along with a packet of hot-sauce.

We put on our swimsuits and headed, downstairs, to the hot tub. Since it was still early in the afternoon, we didn't have to share it with anybody. We kissed and cuddled and cooked ourselves.

Before we headed upstairs, I convinced her to jump into the pool. She shrieked as we came back up, out of the frosty water. I squeezed her rock-hard nipples. She groped my non-existent hard-on.

We slipped back into the hot tub long enough to dispel the chill and then started toweling off.

Back in the room, we showered - scrubbing the chlorine from our bodies and hair. I stared at her heavenly body and she ran a fingertip from my breastbone to my lengthening cock, palming my ball-sac, and cooing into my mouth as I kissed her lustily.

We dried off and she led me to the bed. I pulled the covers back, threw a dry towel down, and settled her onto it.

She took the leftover beans and laid back, applied the brown paste to every part of her body that she wanted me to suck, lick, and nibble. I squirted the hot-sauce into my mouth, swirled the liquid around with my tongue, and pitched the empty packet into the trashcan.

Sophie was done with the empty nacho container and I threw it into the trash as well.

I leaned over and French-kissed her. She gasped as she felt the tingle on my tongue. "No!" she shrieked, as I climbed onto the bed and started with the beans on her breasts.

"Fuck you!" she growled, gripping my hair in her fists, as I sucked the paste off and licked my tingling tongue across her nipples & areolas. "I hate you!"

I giggled and worked my way lower - clearing the beans from her ribs, belly button, and bare mons as she writhed in uncomfortable ecstasy.

My taste buds were still tingling so I spent some time licking the insides of her thighs - putting off her most sensitive surfaces until the burn had faded.

When I thought it was safe, I lapped my tongue across her leaking slit. She shrieked at first but merely cussed me vigorously when she realized there was more pleasure than pain. She growled and moved my mouth & tongue to where she wanted my attention.

Once she had cum - mashing my face over her jizz-nozzle - and I had suctioned off the excess, she pulled me up for kisses - reaching down to guide my troll's club into her treasure cave.

"Fuck me, my prince," she purred.

"Yes, my princess," I replied.

I sat up on my knees, grabbed her ass in my fists, and started pumping my cock in & out of her exquisite tightness.

I growled like an animal as I fucked her. She fisted her breasts and squeezed them as I fucked the shit out of her.

Our breathing was ragged but I'd been waiting all day to fuck this pussy and I wanted nothing more than to cum buckets inside of my wife's tight twat.

As I felt my climax approaching, I used the fingers of my right hand to rub back & forth across her hooded clit.

She shrieked, her pussy clenched, and she showered us in girl-goo - just as Mount Saint Helens erupted inside of my horny little Helen Keller.

"Fuck! Yes!" she hissed, her body shaking, as I continued to slam my spitting serpent in & out of her trembling trench.

Spent, I collapsed onto her and gasped for air. She held me tightly and did the same.

~~~ Epilogue~~~

Three years later, Sophie graduated with a Master's in Structural Engineering; I finished a Master's of Business Administration to go with my Bachelor's in Computer Science.

Our previous summer, we had interned at an engineering firm in St. Louis. We finished our last two semesters at the university with signed job-offers already in our hands.

We packed our things into the Ranger, said good-bye to the apartment that still smelled, vaguely, of irises, and headed south. Before we left town, we stopped for a brief visit with Sophie's shirt-tail cousins: Jessica and Sara.

The former middle-schooler was now heading into her senior year of high school. We promised her that - when she came to visit - we'd take her to all of the best places to find postcards.

Arriving in St. Louis, my sister and my nephew - who was just starting middle school - came to help us get moved into our apartment. At the end of the day, we treated them to thin-crust pizza and ice cream - before they headed for home.

When we walked in the door, for our first day of adult employment, Sophie immediately joined one of the engineering teams. They had two bridge projects just starting and she was anxious to put her skills to work.

I headed to the data-center - where the director informed me that we were creating a team to develop Assistive Technology Products. The applications and devices we developed would be field tested by Sophie's team.

The first visitors to our home were Isabella and Tusitala. Sophie's sister had met the handsome surfer on our second trip to the islands. He had proposed the following year when we took her back. He was in town to help Bella get transferred to the University of Hawaii to finish her schooling. Sophie & I were looking forward to flying over, at Christmas, for their wedding.

We sat in the living room and chatted for several minutes before Bella looked above our heads and noticed the poster-sized picture of a very specific hospital room - including the examination-table - with the stirrups deployed.

Tusitala already knew the story behind the photo and just shook his head and laughed as my sister-in-law finally recognized the picture and leapt onto the couch to tackle Sophie & me. The siblings alternated between touching each other inappropriately, pinching, biting, and tickling - before Bella wrapped us up in a hug and gave us kisses.

Sophie got pregnant with our first child - a girl - while we were in Hawaii for her sister's wedding. We, of course, named her Isabella. Two years later, while visiting the islands once again, to celebrate our anniversary, she got pregnant with the little boy she had always wanted. We named him Kevin - which means "beloved" and "little gentle one". When the kids were in middle school, we were contacted by social services. They had a one-year-old, who was blind, who needed a home. Her name was Helen. We couldn't say no. We started the paperwork to adopt her immediately. Sophie took a leave of absence from work to stay home with her, full time. Helen is highly-independent, like her mother, and we wouldn't have it any other way.

~~~

Thanks for reading!