Blind Girl's Bluff Ch. 07

Story Info
A secret, a ceremony, a consummation ... and a conclusion.
9.7k words
4.9
4.6k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/08/2023
Created 04/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we had dropped off to sleep the previous night, I texted mom to let her know that we didn't expect breakfast every morning.

Sophie and I slept in, until the angry orange sky-ball growled that we were sleeping the day away.

We got up, showered together, and hit our favorite drive-thru for a late breakfast.

My sister texted me to say that she was tied up at work and couldn't get away to go visit Alan's day care. She was supposed to be the story reader and take snacks. Sophie said we'd go. I asked my sibling what snacks we should grab and we ran by the store.

An hour later, we pulled up to the church where a bunch of kids were playing in a fenced-in yard. I handed Sophie her cane and grabbed the snacks. She growled at me but took her hateful crutch. Then she held it in her hand and stuck her finger in my back-pocket, trailing behind me as we walked over to the play-yard.

"Aunt Sophie!" Alan yelled, recognizing us.

"Don't mind me, dear nephew, I'm just the seeing-eye horn-dog," I thought.

Sophie laughed, obviously reading my mind. Add ESP to her list of talents.

A few minutes later, Sophie and I were escorted inside and installed in our seats of honor, like royalty, surrounded by eager faces.

One of the teachers brought a book over.

"Ms. Johnson," Alan said, "Sophie's eyes don't work."

"I know, Alan," she replied kindly. "I brought her a special book that you read with your fingertips."

"No way!" he gasped.

"Can I see?" a freckled, redheaded cutie asked.

"I want to see!" said a little boy.

"Me too!" said another.

"Alright now," the teacher called out, preempting the rest of the voices before they could chime in. "If Ms. Sophie says it is okay, I'll have her sit on the floor with you - and you can watch her read with her fingers."

"Help me down," she whispered to me. The book was shaking in her hands.

I placed my girlfriend in the middle of the circle of fidgety youngsters - her tiny subjects. Every eye in the room was on my princess.

I pulled out my phone and took pictures as she opened the book, announced the title to them, and started reading the story.

The children would look at her face - and then at her finger, tracing its way along each line - and turn their head to ask their neighbor how she was reading with her eyes closed. There was a significant amount of shushing from the four helpers until the kids became fully entranced with the tale about a tower, a princess, and a dragon.

Once Sophie had finished the story, we moved to the tables and shared the snacks we had brought. Sophie held the tray as Alan led her around the room. He handed a snack to each of the students. I snapped a few more pictures.

Once the sugary treats started working, we had little monsters running everywhere. It was chaos - a maelstrom of giggles, shouts, and laughter. Their joy was infectious. The teachers ushered the wild mob back out to the playground. Sophie and I trailed along behind.

One little girl - who either had the highest tolerance for sugary snacks - or who just expended it in a different way, came over to ask Sophie how she could walk with her eyes closed. Sophie told her that her eyes weren't closed - they just didn't work right. The curly-headed urchin still wanted to know the answer to her question. I bumped Sophie's hand with her cane. The blind woman glared at me. I snickered and she whacked me with the despised device.

The tiny darling took Sophie by the hand and my lover walked her around the concrete sidewalk, showing her how the cane worked. The next thing I knew, the little girl had the cane in her hand, her eyes slammed shut, and she was guiding Sophie along the path - with a tiny bit of coaching. I dug out my phone and took a picture of the blind girl leading the blind girl.

They navigated the path without incident and then several other kids wanted to try it. The little blonde lass kept a hold of Sophie's left hand and coached each new student through what they should do. My princess was just along for the ride. The small blonde darling seemed a bit bossy but she actually did a good job of keeping each new navigator on-task - and keeping Sophie on her feet.

When the kids tired of that game and headed off to something else, I retrieved my lover from her curly-headed cadet, thanking the child for taking such good care of my girlfriend. She hugged Sophie's leg and ran off to join her friends.

As we got ready to leave, a couple of the teachers asked me if I could share the photos with them. I created a cloud-folder, copied the pictures into it, and texted them the link.

Each of the adults came over to thank Sophie for sharing with the kids.

As soon as we were outside, she beat me with her cane as I laughed at her. I tackled her in a hug and covered her with kisses. She growled - but finally let me taste her lips.

"You're going to be an amazing mom," I told her. ".. and my mother is gonna shit kittens when she sees all these adorable pictures. I expect sis will be over tonight to visit. Dad's bowling may get postponed again."

She bit my face as I helped her into the truck.

I sent the link for the cloud-folder to my mom & my sister and then started the truck. I hadn't even gotten out of the parking lot before they were arranging our evening.

"Will your sister be able to come to the wedding?" Sophie queried, as we headed down the road.

"We can ask tonight. Why?" I asked.

"Alan could be the ring-bearer," she suggested.

"Rey would be the flower girl?" I inquired.

"That would be cute," she agreed. "She's too young though."

"What if Alan pushed her in a stroller?" I suggested.

"My mom will be the next one shitting kittens," Sophie said. "That's perfect."

When we got to the house, I sent her mom the link - along with the text "Your daughter visited my nephew's daycare class today."

A few minutes later, I got a stream of hearts back from her.

~~~

My sibling showed up with dinner - Mickie Donald's - Alan's favorite. Sophie and I got McDoubles, fries, and sweet teas. Alan ate more fries than I did.

After dinner, we moved to the couch and my nephew told Grandma Nene and Grandpa Arfer all about Aunt Sophie visiting his class at school - which is what he calls his daycare.

My sister plopped onto the couch behind me, wrapped her arms around my middle, and squeezed me, resting her chin on my shoulder, as her son told our parents his exciting tale.

We sent Grandpa Arfer and Alan to the backyard, with Mason jars, to capture some lightning bugs.

Sophie straddled my lap, facing me, and my mom and my sister sat on either side of us. We started laying out our plans and coordinating on who would need to be where - and when.

Sophie's sister texted to say things were a "go" on that end and my three women hugged joyously before burying me in an avalanche of kisses, hugs, and giggles.

"I still don't know your first name," Sophie told my sister.

"It's Ginny," she replied.

"How do you spell it?" she asked.

"Like the girl from Harry Potter," my sibling responded.

"Ah!" my lover laughed, "that might be why - when we were fooling around the other day, he wanted me to be Hermione instead of Ginny."

My sister looked at me and cackled as my face flushed.

When Sophie could breathe again, she said, "Wait a fuckin' minute! Molly, Arthur, Ginny.." She turned to me and asked, "Why the fuck isn't your name Ron?"

Mom laughed and said, "I named them before I read the books. Ginny's name was just a coincidence."

"That's fucking crazy," my lover said, laughing once more.

"Alan's dad's name is actually Dudley Dursley," my sister said, tearing up as she tried not to burst out laughing.

"You're fucking kidding me!" Sophie gasped.

"I'm fucking kidding you!" Ginny said - barely getting the words out before she rolled from the couch to the floor - holding her sides and laughing.

Sophie leapt on top of her and tickled her ribs.

"Stop! Stop!" my sister yelled, laughing, "I'm gonna fucking pee myself."

She grabbed Sophie in her arms and hugged her tightly.

"Oh! Fuck! I haven't laughed that hard in ages," my sister gasped, tears streaming from her eyes.

Sophie was kissing all over my sister's face, trying to get her to let her go. If it had been me, she would've head-butted me - but she was trying to be nice. The kisses didn't work so she switched to licking her face and neck.

"Alright! Alright! I surrender!" my sister gasped, laughing again. "Geoffrey, get your fiancé off of me!"

I let them wrestle for a couple more minutes before I retrieved my blushing bride. I grabbed her by her twat & one breast and lifted her off of my sibling.

"Hey, now," Sophie sputtered. "Don't start something you don't plan to finish, troll."

My sister was holding her sides again, laughing at the two of us.

I dropped Sophie onto the couch - next to my mother - and climbed onto her lap, straddling her.

She pinched my nipples and I fought to return the favor but she went on the defensive - so I grabbed her head in my hands, bit her jaw, and then kissed the fuck out of her.

"Spin us," she ordered.

I picked her up, spun us around, and dropped her onto my lap. She started rubbing her panty-covered vulva against my crotch.

"You're evil," I told her, laughing.

"... and you love it," she replied.

"Stop," I told her.

"... or what?" she growled.

"... or I'll throw you on the floor and fuck you senseless in front of my mom and my sister."

The backdoor opened and the lightning-bug hunters returned.

"Aunt Sophie! Aunt Sophie! I caught three of them!" Alan called out.

My lover gave me one more kiss and then spun to face her new favorite nephew, "Remember? I can't see them. Come tell me everything about them."

My sister's boy clambered up, onto our laps, and put the jar into Sophie's hand.

My sibling cuddled in, beside me, listening to her little man tell my little woman about the insects he and grandpa had captured.

Dad plopped into his chair to watch & listen.

Mom got up, went to him, sat sideways on his lap, and started whispering our plans to him.

Several minutes later, we all quietly waited while my sister explained to her son that it was not appropriate to throw a fit when it was time to leave Nene and Arfer's house.

With the grimace locked onto his face, he turned to start around the room for hugs. His mother promptly told him that - if he couldn't fix his face - he was going to the car without saying good-bye. By the time he finished with hugs & kisses - and a "thank you" for Aunt Sophie for helping at school - prompted by his mother - he had a cheerful expression on his face once more.

Grandpa Arfer led his grandson out to the car to get him situated in his car-seat.

"Thanks again for covering me at the day-care today," my sister told Sophie and me. "The teachers told me that the kids were spellbound, watching you read with your fingers."

"I had fun," Sophie said, "even if this troll forced me to take my cane with me."

"Don't beat Dobby, mistress," I said, in my best imitation of a house-elf.

"Okay," my sister laughed, "I'll leave you two to it, then. Remember: no bruises that will show up in the wedding photos..."

Sophie wrinkled an eyebrow at me and my sibling giggled as she made good her escape.

Mom & dad disappeared shortly after Ginny & Alan left.

When we were alone on the couch, I told Sophie that I thought we were going to have to drop the idea of going to Silver Dollar City. It was two to three hours away. We'd almost need to leave now, stay overnight in Branson, hit the park, and then head home. After talking it through, we decided that (if we still wanted to do coasters at the end of our visit) we'd leave for home a little early and detour by Eureka, to hit Six Flags.

I called Sophie's mom and we told her that we had Isabella working on a family gathering. We didn't give her any other details. We chatted about our visit to the daycare for a while and she thanked me for the pictures. Sophie & I told her mom that we loved her and said our good-byes.

We headed to bed early, planning to attempt the float trip the following day. Sophie talked dirty to me until I was stiff as a board. Then she mounted me and rode me through two orgasms. I was happy to fall asleep without cumming, as long as she kept my cock snuggled up inside of her. She, however, wanted a twat full of jizz to help her sleep, so I flipped her onto her back and fucked a fresh load into her, rolling us back over once she was sated.

~~~

In the morning, we tubed down the river - enjoying the easy current and the cool water. Sophie and I were tethered together so I could keep track of her. It was very relaxing. I should have bought a cover-up for her bikini though. My sexy little succubus attracted a few more stares than I was comfortable with. She giggled wickedly, later, when I told her, and she rubbed my cock through my pants. I gave her a quick hickey on her throat and then had to push her away before I jizzed my shorts.

In the afternoon, we went on the cave tour. This was the first time, being on one of these, that I was completely confident that - if the lights suddenly went out - my companion would be able to lead us back out of the place. I bought Sophie an arrowhead and we finally remembered to grab some postcards for Sara.

~~~

The following day, we went back to the Lake and rented another Jet Ski. I showed Sophie how to run the controls and she buzzed us back and forth across the water a few times.

I took us back to the location of our previous rendezvous and she did a few donuts before ordering me to strip and lie on the seat as she rode me Amazon-style. She only got one orgasm before I exploded inside of her. She grabbed my ankles and fucked me mercilessly as my jizz fountained into her vagina. When I'd finished cumming, she sank all the way onto me, brushing my cockhead against her womb, and came all over me. I ended up hopping into the lake to get her sloppy ejaculate off of me. She laughed as I tried to clean the water-bike up enough that the owners wouldn't complain when we returned it. I'd just gotten my shorts back on when our favorite patroller buzzed by and waved. I pulled Sophie back to her seat before his wake hit us and bounced us around.

We did a few more laps across the nearly-empty lake and then returned our ride and headed home.

~~~

That night, dad finally got to go bowling. We had burgers and onion rings from the snack bar and bowled three lines. He was a little grumpy that Sophie's score was better than his for two of the games.

He stopped sulking when we cruised by the ice cream shop and grabbed a frosty treat. We ate and chatted and watched (listened to) the traffic passing by. I warned mom that we were thinking of taking off the next morning and cutting through St. Louis on the way back to school.

Once we were home, we plopped onto the couch and visited for a bit before everybody got up for hugs, kisses, and good-byes before heading off to bed..

In my bed, Sophie & I kissed and cuddled and then fell asleep.

~~~

In the morning, I fucked her against the shower wall, we scrubbed each other clean, and then we kissed as we rinsed.

We loaded our packs, Sophie tucked a finger into my back-pocket, and we headed to the Ranger. Once our stuff was in, we climbed into our seats, kissed, and then took off.

A couple hours later, we pulled into the theme park. It was kind of a waste of money because we didn't get a full day - but we rode every coaster in the place at least twice. As we raced down the track, I called out which way to lean and Sophie screamed and laughed. We ended up staying until the park closed and grabbed a hotel room just down the road. On the way out of the park, we hit the gift shop. We got some postcards for Sara and a Tasmanian Devil keychain for my little demoness.

Still amped-up from the day of adrenaline pumping through our veins, my pixie princess rode me through an orgasm, cussing loud enough that I thought we'd be getting a call from the front desk. I flipped her onto her back, covered her mouth with my own, and fucked her like a cheap whore. She moaned into my mouth as I came, hard, inside of her and her twat clenched on me. I grabbed a hand towel just as she shuddered and came all over both of us. I cleaned away her spray and rolled over onto my back. She rode me until she got one more little climax. She collapsed onto my stomach and I pulled the covers over us and killed the light.

~~~

Thinking through the various attractions St. Louis had to offer, I couldn't come up with anything that Sophie would particularly enjoy. The City Museum and the Magic House are fun - and hands-on - but targeted at a younger crowd.

We grabbed lunch at Pi and headed for the Gateway Arch. Although she wouldn't be able to enjoy the view, I wanted her to ride to the top of the Arch. Once we had ridden the elevator to the highest point, I read the plaques and described what we were seeing. I told her about the helicopter - running tours out over the Mississippi River - and about how far above it we were. I described, for her, how tiny the people were, on the ground, below.

Since we were already there, we did a quick walk-through of the museum and I described the displays. We stopped in the gift shop, grabbed a couple more postcards for Sara, and made our way back to the Ranger.

Three hours later, we pulled into my parking space with a bag full of Taco Bell - along with a $50 gift card that my fiancé had traded a pair of used panties to get. The manager had yelled at the drive-thru guy to quit running around the kitchen, waving the lingerie, as we had pulled away. The girl at the food window was clutching her sides, laughing, and gasping for air.

We carried our things inside, got undressed, and sat in the recliner to eat our food. My cock was safely parked in Sophie's clasping cunt and she purred like a panther as I smeared some of her Nacho Bell Grande beans across her nipples and then licked & sucked them clean.

As soon as our food was gone, she started riding me like a crazy woman. We crashed the recliner backwards, to the floor, and she was still fucking me. I grabbed her hips and slammed her onto my cock, ignoring her climax, and continuing to punish her twat until I spewed. As usual, as soon as she felt my jizz fountain inside of her, her body trembled and she baptized me in girl-cum. I greedily kissed her face as she giggled & laughed as she slid up my stomach in the ejaculate Slip n' Slide she had created. Since she was already halfway there, I gripped her ass and slid her vulva up to my face where I sucked & licked her clean as she keened & whined.

I dumped our trash and followed my lover to the shower so we could clean ourselves off. I had planned to straighten up the front room when we were done but we ended up cuddling in bed and falling asleep.

The next morning, the living room looked like it had been hit by a tornado. The jizz-covered recliner was still lying on the floor. I opened the kitchen window to see if I could get the place to smell a little less like a whorehouse.

I discovered a box sitting on the sofa and opened it. Inside, I found three framed 16x20s from the Taco Bell photoshoot. Sophie texted a bunch of heart emojis to her sister as I stood the poster-sized pictures up on the back of the couch to figure out how to hang them later.

~~~

Sara's eyes nearly exploded when she saw the crap-ton of postcards we'd brought her. She was eager to help her mother babysit my fish for the coming trip, hoping to score another mother-lode.

The next two weeks passed quickly and we were, soon, on the road - back to Michigan.

~~~

We slid into her parents' drive-way just after her sister told us that the coast was clear. We carted our bags inside, gave her hugs & kisses, and dumped our stuff in the Hello Kitty sanctuary. I let my eyes roam over the room and then glanced at Isabella - in the doorway - and rolled my eyes. She laughed.