Blind Leading Blind Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her moans kept getting higher until she suddenly stiffened and her vaginal walls clamped down on my fingers and she got a lot wetter. Cathy's moans turned into a scream and she flopped back onto the bed and literally collapsed.

I moved up beside her on the bed and slowly stroked her abdomen.

Cathy turned her head towards me and smiled. "So that's what it is like for a guy to go down on me?"

"Not all the time," I said, "sometimes it is just for foreplay, not a complete sex act in itself.

"Fuck me now Aaron, please let me know if I can feel that good with a man's cock."

"I don't have any protection Cathy."

"Don't worry about it Aaron, I can't get pregnant anymore."

I was also worried about disease; after all I had two pregnant women at home. Nothing was worth any harm coming to the children, but then I realized that Justine would never have put me into a position where that would be possible.

I rolled over onto Cathy and she parted her legs to allow me entry. I propped myself on my right arm and reached down to grab my cock with my left. I rubbed the head in Cathy's moisture and placed it at her entrance. Pressing lightly I slid the head into heaven. She was tight and moist and burning-up hot.

"OOHH GOD that feels good, it never felt good before. You're making me feel full. GOD that's good."

I slowly pressed in further till our pubic hairs mingled. I could feel her stretching almost as much as a virgin, which I knew she most definitely was not.

I started a slow movement with a grind each time I bottomed out. It was strange because Cathy just could not seem to get the rhythm. She kept acting as if I was going to just pump her as fast as I could.

"Take it easy babe, we're in no rush. Doesn't this feel good?"

"It feels great, but I don't know how to do it this way."

"Just relax and follow me, I won't start speeding up until you are building up to a climax. I can tell when that is so just relax and let me lead, just like in dancing."

"Yeah, the horizontal mambo. Thank you Aaron, I've never felt this good before."

"Less talk and more action, Milady, your problem is that no one has ever touched you who actually cared about you before. Love is more than just the physical act; there is a mental component as well."

She was beginning to get the idea now. As I thrust into her she would meet me almost halfway.

Suddenly she started crying.

I paused and asked. "Are you all right? Should I stop?"

"No please don't stop. I just realized that I wasted my whole life and missed out on so much. You have already given me more pleasure than I have ever had before and you have only begun. I can't believe I let that asshole take so much from me without giving anything back. He stole my youth."

As she was saying this I picked up the pace a bit and she would push back at me and wrapped her arms around me and sobbed into the hollow of my neck.

I picked up the pace again as I could feel her orgasm building. I put my arms under her knees and pushed her legs up to her chest. I began driving my hips into her harder and harder. I put my right hand down between us and rubbed the base of her clit.

Cathy was gasping between sobs and all at once stiffened and yelled out in surprise. "I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING, OH GOD I CAN'T BELEIVE IT I'M CUMMING!"

I held myself still, pressed into her as far as I could go. She reached up and grabbed my face and kissed me like a mad woman. She just kept saying thank you, thank you, and thank you in between kisses.

As I felt her settle down from her orgasm I began stroking again, letting her legs down I pumped slowly and as I felt her moving toward another climax felt my own build. She was in rhythm with me now and her pussy felt like molten molasses. I started throbbing within her and just as she crashed again I joined her. I was grinding my pubic bone against her clit as I pumped a full load into her cunt.

As soon as she relaxed I slid down and licked her pussy. I cleaned out the cream pie with gentleness and gusto.

"Please, you don't have to do that."

"Of course I don't have to, but I most definitely want to. Diane and Justine do it to each other most of the time and won't let me."

I lifted up and settled to the bed beside her and cuddled up with my arms around her shoulders. I pulled her close to me and said. "Lets take a break for awhile. I've got a few questions I need answered."

"After lovemaking like that I can certainly answer a few questions."

"Okay, so why haven't you been dating for the last few years and why me now?"

She kind of slumped in my arms and when she spoke it was to my chest.

"My therapist said that it was time for me to stop being afraid of men and start dating again. I was willing, but none of the men I knew seemed to be the type I needed. They were all aggressive and assertive; I needed someone a little milder for a first time. I needed reassurance that not all men were arrogant pricks. I asked Justine for help and she suggested you. She said that you would treat me like a lady and make me feel good about myself again. I can't believe how right she was."

"But why were you in therapy, what made you so set against men and so afraid of them?"

"Did you ever hear any stories about the senior prom?"

"No, all I knew was that you never came back to school afterward and didn't show up for graduation."

"Well that was because I was in the hospital with a nervous breakdown. At the prom Ricky drugged me and gave me to his friends. He had decided that he wanted to break up with me so that was how he did it. The last thing I remembered was him taking me out the door and Bill McDonald was there with four or five other guys and Ricky pushed me to them and laughed. I was stumbling and when Bill grabbed me I passed out. The next thing I knew I woke up in the bleachers at the stadium, naked and covered in semen. It was leaking out of every hole and puddling under me. I started screaming and screaming until the police got there and took me to the hospital. It was three days before I could talk and two months before I made any sense. They sent me home after a week, and since I couldn't identify any of the rapists until months later, it was just hushed up. I never did remember exactly what happened that night, but I would occasionally get flashbacks over the next few years and start screaming again."

"After I finally started noticing my surroundings I found out that Ricky had taken my sister home and raped her and got her pregnant. My parents wouldn't let her have an abortion like they did me, so they made Ricky marry her. Mom said that after my abortion ruined me for having children they weren't going to take that chance with Stephany."

"You mean to tell me that this son-of-a-bitch had you gang raped, raped your sister, and was rewarded by getting to marry poor little Stephany. What the hell were your parents thinking? If you had been my daughters I would have castrated the bastard and made him eat his own balls, and I may still do it."

"They were afraid of him, they always had been. And promise me you won't try to get back at him Aaron; he's a dangerous man with dangerous friends."

"He is not half as dangerous as you think. I won't make a promise I can't keep Cathy. He needs to be taught fear."

All of a sudden the full import of what Justine had gotten me into hit.

"You chose me to be your first after such an experience? I can't tell you how honored I am, and I don't see how I can live up to your and Justine's expectations."

"You have already exceeded mine. I didn't know that sex could feel so good. You have awakened things in me that I didn't know existed. You have touched places, which have never before been touched. Gave me pleasure to blank out all the pain. I can never thank you enough for this Aaron."

Then she broke out in tears again.

"I'm ruined, I can't get enough nerve to try to find someone like you. It took all the courage I had just to go out with you and let you in here. I can't take anymore. I'll never find someone who can make me feel like you do, there are just too many assholes to go through. I can't do it, I just can't!"

By then she was almost yelling. I could hear an edge in her voice that frightened me. This girl needed help in the worst way, and I meant more than a mercy fuck.

"I'm sorry Cathy, but I already have more women than I can handle now. But I think that I have an idea if you are willing to trust me."

"I don't care, it just doesn't matter anymore. I can't go on like this and anything you do won't be any worse so go ahead."

I reached out to the side of the bed and grabbed her phone. I called Diane's house and got her mother.

"Is Diane there please, this is Aaron."

"No dear, she went over to your place a little while ago. She said that she was going to wait for you to get back."

"Thank you Madge, goodbye."

I then called my own number.

"Hello" said a weak little voice.

"Diane? This is Aaron dear, I'm coming home shortly and I'm bringing company. Please stay there because I'm going to need some help."

"Are you bringing your beautiful new girlfriend home and need to help get our stuff out?"

"No dear, I'm bringing home a poor soul who needs a lot more help than Justine thought. Her idea just opened up a whole new can of worms and I am definitely going to need your help to stuff them back in. Besides, I don't need a new girlfriend, I have two beautiful ones already that I love more than I can say."

"Then why are you bringing her here?"

"I can't say right now, but you'll understand when we get there, trust me honey, you know I would never hurt you or Justine."

"Okay Aaron, I'll play along for now, but it had better make sense pretty soon."

"It will dear, it will,"(I hope) "see you soon."

I put up the phone and turned to Cathy. She had her head in a pillow and was crying softly. I put my hand on her shoulder and shook her lightly, "come on Cathy. Get up and get dressed. You get to meet someone old and someone new. I also need you to pack an overnight bag with a change of clothing suitable for a date like tonight was."

"Not another blind date, no way, I won't do it. Get out of here and leave me alone."

"No I won't. You don't have any choice in this right now because you are not rational. I will not leave you alone like this and I can't stay here so you have to come with me. Now get moving before I have to spank you." Saying this I swatted her bare ass one time to get her attention and to let her know that I wasn't bluffing.

"OUCH!! Okay, okay, I'll get dressed but I won't go on another date. I won't be your charity case."

"Yes you will because you deserve a lot more charity than you've ever gotten. I have a plan to help you out, but it could blow up in so many ways. You are going to have to take an active part in your recovery, but the results should be well worth the effort."

"What are you talking about? What recovery, what part?"

"You will find out when the time is right. For right now just do as I say and pack a bag. I need to get home before Diane freaks out and leaves."

When we got to my house I found Diane sitting on my couch with a worried expression on her face. I pushed Cathy down onto the couch next to Diane and knelt on the floor in front of the blind girl and put my hands on her legs.

"Diane darling, this is Cathy Campbell. We have known each other since sixth grade and she has had a lot of problems with men. She needs someone who will care for her and be gentle with her. I'm going to set her up with David."

She sat there for a minute with a thoughtful expression on her face. "David would definitely be gentle enough, but you do know that his heart is already taken don't you?"

Diane knew my best friend well after being with me for so long. What she didn't know is that David had had a crush on Cathy Campbell since we had first met her. He had never had the courage to approach her, but all other women paled beside her in his mind.

"You told me that he called you by another name when you went shopping with him last month, do you remember what it was?"

"Of course I do, he called me..." she got a dazed expression "Cathy."

"That's right dear, this is that Cathy. David has been in love with her since we were all twelve years old."

I then turned to Cathy, "You are going to have to make a decision now Cathy. You are going to have to decide whether or not you actually want love or if you want more of what you have already had."

"What do I need to do?"

"You need a little attitude adjustment. Did I act suave to you last night?"

"Yes, you were very calm and confident in yourself."

"Well I'll tell you why it seemed that way; it was because I didn't care. It didn't matter to me at all whether or not you liked me or wanted anything to do with me later. That is the attitude that has to change. You have never gone out with anyone who cared. But when you meet David, he will care. As far as he is concerned this will be the most important date of his life and you are going to have to take control. This could do so much damage. I'm going to trust you with my best friend's soul. All I ask is that you give him a chance to show you how much he cares."

"Who is this you are talking about, I don't remember a David."

"He was called Davey by most of us when we met you. He was a kind of chubby looking kid with big glasses."

"Oh, I remember him now. He was always so quiet."

"And he still is now, but he's not chubby anymore. He is two hundred and fifty pounds of muscle and he runs his own company, Jenkin's Security. While I was spending time working in a supply room in the Army David was in the military police."

"You really didn't care Aaron?"

"I'm sorry Cathy, but I don't think I can ever forget how you treated us after we got to junior high. I can forgive you, but I'll never forget and when the evening started I still felt a lot of resentment. So no, I didn't care how the evening went. That is why I was able to be so slick. David won't be able to do that. He may not be able to speak to you for the first while. You are going to have to ignore that and wait till he gets comfortable enough to open up to you. If you do you will not be sorry. David is the kindest, gentlest man I know, even if he looks like an angry bear."

"He is a very gentle man with a kind voice, Cathy. I could feel the compassion in him the first time we met," Diane said.

"I barely remember him," Cathy said, "all I can recall is a boy who could never look at me. He would always be off in the distance all through school. I don't know that he ever actually spoke to me."

"He has always had trouble with women, Cathy," Diane said. "He has had a few girlfriends, but they never stay long. I think they may have all been fighting a losing battle against a woman they never met. It's hard to compete with a goddess."

"And that is the other attitude which has to be broken," I said. "You have got to let David see that you are human, that you can make mistakes and can love him."

"And just how do I do that? Should I tell him how I got into this situation?"

"OH Lord, don't do that. If you tell him about prom night we'll both lose him. He'll go out and kill Ricky and all the others without any care about being caught. You can tell him that you were raped, but not by whom or how Ricky caused it. He was also very fond of your sister, so you can't tell him why she married Ricky."

I figured that it was time for a change of pace. I needed to get things calmed down somewhat. It was four AM and none of us had gotten any sleep last night. I also needed to talk to Justine and I was sure that she would require some reassurance that I wasn't going to run away with Cathy.

"Diane, do you know where Justine is tonight?"

"She is at her mother's house Aaron. She didn't want to be here or alone when you got back."

"Okay, I'm going to call her and set things up for tonight, and probably gripe a bit about her getting us into this situation. You two go into the bedroom and get some sleep, I'll take the couch."

Cathy spoke up, "I'll take the couch. I've already been too much trouble. What would you have been doing if I weren't here?"

"Well tonight was Aaron's turn to take Justine out, so by now they would be in the bed fucking like bunnies." Diane gave a large smile as she said this. "In a couple of hours I would normally join them."

"You mean I took Justine's night from her? I feel so guilty. If Aaron really didn't care what I felt, then I can only imagine how good he must make you and Justine feel. I don't know how you can stand so much pleasure all the time. I wish I could see that."

"Then why don't you join us, take Justine's place this morning and see how he treats me. Then I'll get a chance at those big tits Justine says you have."

Cathy blushed, "Don't we need to ask Aaron, and do you think he can do it again so soon?"

"I think we can probably get him willing enough, Cathy."

I could see that I wasn't going to get much sleep right away and the thought of seeing Diane and Cathy together gave me an instant boner.

"Just a minute girls, I have to talk to Justine first. She needs to know what is going on and if I wait I'll never hear the end of it."

"Come on Cathy, he'll join us in a little while and I want to get to know you better, much better."

I called Justine. As I expected she wasn't sleeping any more than Diane had been. I gave her a rundown of the evening, to include my fucking Cathy, and told her what my plans were now. I said that we were going to give David a blind date with Cathy. We were going to accompany them and try to help. Since this was her fault, and also since I couldn't lie convincingly to David, she got to call him and set it up. I also told her that I was about to join Diane and Cathy in bed and that I would miss her. "She is beautiful Justine, but she can't wrap her legs around my waist and still shove her tits into my face like you do."

"I love you Aaron and I will never doubt you again. Please be kind to her, she has had a rough time of it. I agree that the best possible course is for her and David to hook up, but boy is there ever a chance for disaster here."

"Don't I know it? I love you too dear and I know you were only trying to help, but I wish that this hadn't happened. Now you try to get some sleep and call David around noon. I'm going to take care of Diane and try to get some sleep too. We're all going to need it tonight. Goodbye Dear."

(To be continued)