All Comments on 'Blind Luck'

by nikopheros

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Frankenstein1962Frankenstein19626 months ago

Very nicely done. Cheers. Frankie

Wish35Wish356 months ago

I really liked this one. It was a fun way to experience the story without having it describing out everything we should be seeing (because he can’t hehe)

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer6 months ago

A nice, simple, romantic story. Yes, a tad "Mills and Boon" type of ending but, hey, it's nice to have a happy ending for once (In more ways than one! LOL) Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ya is not actually a word and was used far too many times.

theoneeyedtheoneeyed6 months ago

One of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. Amazing!

KamattlockKamattlock6 months ago

I loved the story it just seemed to end way too soon but that's ok.

To the person who says Ya isn't a word it is a word in Scrabble and is worth 5 points so Ya is a word.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fun story. Thanks. 5!

But… do me a favor. Back on page 2 Cody says he feels like Alfalfa. It needs a capital A

Even then I bet lots of folks will miss the joke. Ancient comedy - still great!

TacocarnitasTacocarnitas6 months ago

A very sweet story -- not something I say often on here. :) Not exactly my style -- I go more for unrealistic stroke stories -- but well done!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A very lovely story. I smiled throughout. The only semi-bad thing that stuck out were all the yas. There really were a lot, and it didn't sound natural. People usually say an easy yeah or yea, not ya which sounds like yah or yaw. It was distracting to the point of pulling me out of the story, but it clearly did not ruin a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I really appreciate this uncommon point of view and keen writing. Well done.

mitchawamitchawa6 months ago

A great story. The writing, the plot, the dialogue, the descriptions, the foreplay, and the sex was super. I was surprised and disappointed that he didn't cum in her, and the sodomy was out of place especially since they had only met that day. Still a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A nice, cute story - however I hate the fact that you use "Ya" all the fucking time

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. For some reason it reminds me of a friend, who was blind and a skydiver.

OpenToOpenMindedOpenToOpenMinded5 months ago

Thank you anonymous for the comments on "Ya", I changed them all to "Yes" in my version as I also hate that. ha ha ha Note to the author, worthwhile remembering. Do you think?

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY22225 months ago

Great story, that was beautiful...

SatyrDickSatyrDick4 months ago

[15.01.24]

Que Romantique!

Love the David Bowie reference:

There was music playing softly, but he could hear it. He didn't recognize the first two songs, and then a David Bowie song came on, and he smiled to himself.

11/10 Blackstars!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous