Blind Man's Bluff

Story Info
Two people try to find each other during Blind Man's Bluff.
4.5k words
4.64
4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria was brainstorming ideas for the next swinger's meet-up at her house. She had a magnificently large home that had eight bedrooms....the perfect number for the size of our swingers' club. The difference between our club and others was that all of the members were single. You could not be part of a couple and join the club. Granted, many members had found their partner within the club. But they were immediately asked to leave with the best wishes from the group. In some ways, it made our swingers' club feel more like a Saturday night college party. But what's not to love about that??

Previous meet-ups had featured, pin the lips on the cock, wine tastings, members' favorite porn clips, lingerie modeling and sex toy bingo. The sky was the limit as to what theme or form of entertainment the evening would hold. I was called over to Gloria's home to help plan the next meet-up at her house. We sat in the kitchen drinking coffee as we brainstormed ideas. I made a list of all the potential ideas. Gloria said, "Hey, I know. Why don't we create glory holes in a sheet and have the blind folded women identify the cock of the man with whom they wanted to spend the evening.

I laughed. "Well, I like that idea a lot. But wouldn't it be better if we were the one's to receive the pleasure? Why not create sets of glory holes for the women's breast to be put through? The men would be blindfolded and trying to identify the breasts of the woman they wanted to be with." We laughed and agreed that that was a better idea. Besides, we could always do the reverse idea at another meet-up.

The night of the meet-up was here. There were two new members coming tonight and that always added excitement to the evening. The evening always started with drinks, snacks and conversation. I was sitting at the dining table when the new guy arrived. I looked up to see a very tall, handsome man with dark hair and blue eyes come into the room. Gloria introduced him to me as Greg. I held out my hand and said, "Hi Greg. I'm Elise. Welcome to the group."

"Thanks Elise. Happy to be here."

He sat down beside me and we proceeded to get to know each other. Coincidentally, we were both in advertising. We exchanged funny anecdotes from our work and laughed over them together. The other members were curious about our instant rapport and watched us with curiosity. I was enjoying flirting with him and feeling his gaze on my ample bosom. I touched his arm when we were laughing so he would know that the interest was mutual. In the back of my mind, I was hoping that he was studying my breasts enough to be able to pick them out of the glory hole activity. I was very eager to spend the night with him.

Gloria explained the rules of the game. The men were to identify the woman's breasts from the glory holes line up while blindfolded. If they guessed correctly, they were paired up with that woman for the evening. "Okay ladies, get behind the curtain, bare your breasts and choose your glory holes." The excitement in the room was palpable. I smiled at Greg and said "Excuse me."

I disrobed and chose the holes that were at the end of the curtain. I was hoping that by process of elimination, Greg would be able to identify me. I felt a little ridiculous standing behind the curtain with my breasts thrust through the curtain holes. The other women were tittering and Gloria held my hand as she giggled. "Okay ladies, quiet so there are no extra clues" whispered Gloria.

I heard Mark tell the men that Greg should be allowed to go first since he was new to the group. "Okay, Greg. Come over here so we can blindfold you and get you started at the line up." As Greg made his way down the line up, I heard the men whistle and encourage Greg's explorations of all the other breasts. I also heard some of the women inhale with pleasure during the explorations.

When Greg got to my breasts, I felt his hands cup my breasts and explore the shape of them. I tried to hold still even though I was so excited. Then I felt his fingers on my nipples. He felt their texture, pinched them a little and twisted them between his thumb and forefinger. I bit my lip trying to stifle my reaction. The the tip of his tongue explored my nipple. He traced my aureola and then sucked it gently. He performed the same treatment on my other nipple. This time he suckled my nipple, pulling it further into his mouth. He moaned softly and definitively said, "This is Elise".

Mark said, "Is that right, Elise?"

I walked around the curtain bare breasted and confirmed that is was. I stood in front of Greg and slowly untied the blindfold. Greg pulled it from his eyes and looked into my eyes and then down at my breasts. He whispered the word "Perfection". I felt myself blush. "Okay you two.....join the group out front and and watch the fun" said Mark. I started to go retrieve my clothes but the men collectively said I needed to stay out front. Often times nudity would be a part of the beginning of the evening. "Okay, ladies. You must change positions in the line up" called out Gloria.

Greg pulled me over to the sofa, sat down and pulled me onto his lap. He whispered in my ear "I'm so glad I found you in the line-up. But I have to say, your nipples are so distinctive that I really couldn't miss." I smiled at him and put my arm around his shoulders. He covered my outside breast with his hand. It started as a gesture of protecting my modesty, but soon turned into caresses of appreciation. He was really turning me on, but we were forced to watch the rest of the fun.

At the end of the "contest" Gloria pronounced that the ladies could claim their bras and tops in the morning. "Alright everyone. Take your partner to the bedroom of your choice" proclaimed Gloria. I took Greg's hand and led him to a bedroom on the first floor that had a hot tub on it's terrace. The room itself was tastefully decorated in shades of peach and pink. The color scheme was reminiscent of flesh tones and lent itself to a romantic feel. There was a pink shag blanket on the bed and I pulled Greg down onto it with me.

Greg framed my face with his hands and told me how beautiful I was. I admitted, "I was hoping you would find me and claim me".

"Well your breasts were the only ones that I really took notice of, so the odds were in our favor."

I laughed. I then started to place small kisses on his face and neck while I undressed him. Afterward, he pulled my skirt and underwear off. He skimmed his hand up and down my stomach. He cupped my breasts and started to give them the most delicious treatment. He squeezed my breasts and applied that masterful mouth to my left nipple. He licked, kissed, scraped with his teeth and pulled. He watched for my reactions. My moans let him know that he was right on track in pleasing me. He pinched and twisted my nipple and then nibbled it. "Greg. Oh my God" I panted.

"I could worship these all night."

"I'm certainly not going to stop you. It feels so good."

Greg chuckled, "Practice makes perfect. I'm a boob guy. I can't get enough of them. I can't get enough of yours".

"Well, these tits are all yours."

"My tits? Wonderful!" He reached down to hold my pussy in his hand. "Is this my pussy as well?"

"Yes, Greg. These are your tits and that is your pussy. They are yours to do with as you please."

Greg let out a "Mmm" and proceeded to pull my breasts together to lavish attention on both nipples. He then chose the right nipple to latch onto and suckle deeply. It felt as though he was sucking on my clit. Within seconds, I had a small orgasm. He loved that reaction and kept going to see how many climaxes I could have.

I was pulsating, undulating and totally wet. "Greg, I need you."

"I'm right here, baby. What do you need?"

" I need you to fuck me. I need your cock...either in my mouth or in my cunt!"

"Decisions, decisions. Would you perhaps like my cock in your mouth first?"

"God, yes!"

Greg let me up so I could scooch down to his cock which was already semi-erect. I held it up to my mouth. I licked it all over. I took it all the way into my mouth and throat and sucked it all the way back out. I chose to lave my attention on the beautiful head of his cock. It was well defined by the prominent ridge. It was a rosy pink color and immediately my new best friend. I kissed it hello. I tongued the underside just so I could see his tortured reaction. I tongued his pee hole in hopes of tasting his pre-cum, which was delicious. I took the head into my mouth and sucked in various tempos and intensities. I sucked down the one side of his shaft and then back up the other. Holding the base of his cock, I started to suck up and down on his beautiful member. I looked up and Greg and he was watching me with desire and pleasure in his eyes.

Eventually, it was too much and he pulled me up to the top of the bed, kissed me deeply and drove his turgid cock into me with great force. I was taken by surprise and thrown into the most pleasurable chasm. Instantly, he became a part of me. He filled me and stretched me with his big, lovely cock. He thrusted in such a way that rubbed my g-spot and heightened my pleasure.

Occasionally, he would slow to a stop just to hear me beg him for more. "Good lord, Greg. You're killing me. God, baby. Please, fuck me. I need you." He would then respond with a grin and a forceful resuming of a hard and deep fuck. I could tell that the ride for him was just as thrilling as it was for me. I met his thrusts with bucking that would slam my clit into him. We threw our bodies at each other in the most primal, voracious way. The pleasure became as essential as air. Neither one of us wanted it to end.

The sounds of our pleasure were surely heard in the surrounding rooms, but we didn't care. We changed positions a few times to relieve overworked muscles so that we could continue the erotic dance we had started. We were perspiring from our ardent and lengthy efforts. At one point, Greg reversed our positions and I was suddenly on top, riding him for all I was worth. He pulled me down so that my breasts were in his face.

Greg took a nipple in his mouth and latched onto me. I came apart. Some animalistic reaction in me felt truly fulfilled for the first time in my life. I was open to his cock, fully exposed to his mouth. I was receiving his big member inside of me while he received my nipple inside of him. The fleeting thought went through my mind that I would love to feed him milk through my nipples. But it was lost when I broke through to the most spasmic, orgasmic, all encompassing climax of my entire life. My prolonged, high pitched cry pushed him over the edge as well. I felt warm spurts of cum squirt into my core. His warm cum mixed with my own wet juices. We were one with each other in the most complete way. When Greg cried out, he let my nipple slip from his mouth. I collapsed on him like a lifeless ragdoll unable to hold myself up any longer. We lay like that with his softening member inside of me for some time. Greg said, "I don't ever want to move from this spot" as he stroked my back. I snuggled into his neck and let my breathing return to normal. Even the smell of his sweat was enticing. I lay there in total bliss and relaxation. Eventually, I rolled to his side and we held each other as we drifted off to sleep.

I woke to warm lips tugging on my hard nipple. He suckled so exquisitely that I was sure that milk would suddenly squirt into his hungry mouth. When I looked into his eyes, he said, "Your nipples are so delicious. The only thing that would make this better would be to taste and drink your milk." I was surprised that we were having the same thought at the same time.

"I had the same thought and desire. I want to feed you through my nipples. I want you to need to come to me several times a day to fill your belly and fulfill my desire. I want to wake every morning to your hungry lips on my nipples. I want to fall asleep every night with my nipple in your mouth."

I knew that my words had excited him, since I could feel his growing cock against my stomach. He squeezed my breasts together and started to play and experiment with different techniques on my nipples. No longer was he using a latch. He was actually playing with them like they were the most fascinating toys of Christmas morning. My nipples responded by hardening more. He flicked them with his tongue. He nibbled at different pressures. He bit and nibbled the sides of my breasts just to return back to our pleasure center, my nipples. I wasn't thinking about the swinger's club. I wasn't thinking about work, or chores I needed to accomplish before returning to work on Monday. My world existed only in my nipples, his mouth and his fingers. He then suckled me for hours. He couldn't get enough of my breasts and I couldn't get enough of the pleasure. He traded off breasts to keep my nipples from getting sore. And I came several times from our nipple play alone.

When his mouth needed a break, he flipped me over to fuck me from behind. There was no gentle entry. He thrust into my cunt with full force. I felt him hit my cervix and cried out. "Are you okay?" he asked with concern.

"I am perfect. Keep going, love."

He resumed his fast and deep thrusting. I backed into every thrust to feel his cock more deeply.. My body jarred with every ram of his cock. I didn't know where I ended or he began. We were a beautiful machine together. Pistons that fired over and over with ease and fervor. We were both primed for this pleasure. When Greg grabbed my tits and pinched my nipples, I lost it. I keened my pleasure loudly into the night. He continued to ram me and play with my nipples. It was too much. I couldn't take it. I came several more times. I was trembling when Greg cried out with his climax and final thrust. He kissed my back and collapsed on top of me. We lay there spent from our ecstasy. He rolled off of me and we both fell back asleep.

I woke to the slight light of a breaking dawn. I was sore all over. But it was a soreness that I relished with the fond memories that came with it. I kissed Greg awake. "Greg, I have an idea." He opened one eye and smiled at me.

"I can't wait to hear it."

"Come with me, love."

He followed me out onto the terrace where there was a hot tub. I was familiar with the controls and started it up. What a luxury. The interior looked like peach marble and the exterior was made of cedar wood. The water bubbled and roiled on the top. Greg held my hand as I descended into the spa. He joined me with a rather gratifying "Awwww."

There was plenty of seating, but Greg sat down and pulled me down in front of him. As I sat with his cock pressing into my backside, he positioned his hands over my tits and never stopped fondling them. He was particularly good at arousing my nipples in a multitude of ways.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I rose up and impaled myself on his hard cock. I rode him in reverse cowgirl position for a few minutes before I turned around, wrapped my legs around his middle and sat back down on his cock. Greg was in a mood to play. He latched onto my nipple and wouldn't let go. I squealed in delight. He sucked even more of my breast into his mouth. I let out a sigh and threw my head back as I let my boobs float before his mouth. He was more than happy to lick and suck and play for the longest time.

Greg's arousal reached it's limits. He turned me around to face the side of the spa and fucked me from behind. I was grasping onto the side as my tits bounced with his every thrust. I heard laughter to our left and saw Gloria and Mark fucking in the lounge chairs at the opposite end of the terrace. She saw my gaze and waved to me. I smiled, but didn't let go of the side of the spa since Greg was thrusting into me so hard. I heard him say over the bubbling of the hot tub. "God, you are the best fuck I've ever had. I can't get enough of you, your tits or your cunt. Tell me we don't have to leave soon."

"Gloria is a friend, I'm sure that we can stay all day if you like."

Greg must have liked that answer since he picked me up and carried me back into the bedroom. He lowered me to the bed, positioned himself between my legs and proceeded to kiss, lick and devour my pussy. I ran my hands through his hair as he gave me orgasm after orgasm. Finally, we both lay back on the bed and passed out in exhaustion.

When we woke later in the morning, we lingered in bed chatting about everything and nothing. There was a comfort level with Greg that I hadn't felt with anyone else. I really liked his laugh and his sense of humor. And he seemed to like mine as well. After a while, it seemed like we were just stalling so we wouldn't have to say good-bye.

"Elise, would you be interested in getting some lunch?"

"Um, the club members of the opposite sex are not allowed to get involved."

"Hmm. We've had sex in every way imaginable and we can't share a meal?"

"Well, I think a meal is allowed. The rule was made to keep the members as singles rather than couples like every other club."

"I see. But we just met and we haven't done anything that the other members haven't done."

After a few seconds of staring in his eyes, I said, "So where should we eat?"

Two days later, Greg surprised me with a phone call at work. "Elise. Hi, It's Greg."

"Hi. How did you find me?"

"Well, I knew where you worked and the rest was easy. You know, we should have exchanged numbers."

"Yeh, I guess so."

"Listen, Elise. I know I'm pressing my luck, but I have these tickets for a stand-up comedy show. Would you perhaps like to go with me this Saturday night?"

My mind was racing. What should I do. I was really attracted to Greg and I enjoyed spending time with him. On the other hand, the rules of the swingers' club were set in stone. And if we continued to meet, someone was bound to figure it out. I should have said no, but I didn't want to. "Yes, I would. We should probably meet at the comedy club though."

"Sure. If that is what you want. The show starts at 8:00, but we should get there by 7:30. The show is at the Comedy Round-Up."

"Yes, alright. That sounds like fun."

"Great. I'm looking forward to it. See you then."

Saturday night, Greg was waiting at the door of the comedy club for me. We hugged like friends and found a table near the front. In the half hour before the show, we talked nonstop, trying to catch each other up on our weeks. The comedians were hilarious and we laughed so much. It was time to go and we stood at my car.

"Elise, it's a little chilly. May I sit with you in the car."

"Of course. Sure."

Once we were in the car, Greg said, "I would invite you back to my place, but I know what your answer would be."

I sighed and responded, "It's complicated, huh?"

"I know something that is not complicated." And with that, he leaned across to kiss me. What started out as a simple kiss goodnight turned into a heated, very arousing make-out session. We were both touching what skin we could find. He fondled my breast and I squeezed his thigh. Our breathing became fast and shallow. We were like teenagers who were trying to make the most of an encounter in the car. Eventually, we came up for air and Greg touched his forehead to mine. "I should go. But not before we exchange numbers."

We met for lunch on Wednesday and chatted about the upcoming swingers meeting. My heart wasn't really in it. But cancelling would leave an odd number of people that would mean three members would need to form a threesome whether they really wanted to or not.

Gloria was explaining to the group that we would be playing the reverse of the game played at the last meeting. The men seemed excited to be potentially receiving eight "blowjobs" from different women. I felt a little sick to my stomach. I looked at Greg to see his reaction and he was staring at me. I didn't want to suck anyone else's cock, but I didn't see a way out of it. I couldn't make a scene over someone I had known for just two weeks.

12