Blind Man's Bluff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men were told to go behind the curtain and put their cocks through the glory holes in the curtain. I was to suck my way down the line third. This time there were no blindfolds used. Stacey, a woman in her 40's who worked as a secretary was first. I was pretty sure that Greg was the fifth cock down the line. I was starting to get a tension headache.

Stacey took the first cock into her mouth and proceeded to suck it and then lick it. She identified the third cock as Harold and she was correct. Harold joined her on the couch. The second lady was Diane. She made a production of examining, smelling and tasting every cock before she identified the first cock as Mark's. She was correct and Mark joined her on this side of the curtain. Gloria proclaimed, "You're next Elise!"

I walked slowly to the curtain. I knelt down to examine the first cock. And suddenly, I was lifted and thrown over a man's shoulder. "Sorry, folks. Elise and I are going to take a pass tonight." And with that proclamation, Greg strode out the door naked with me over his shoulder. He took me to his car and set me on the seat. Having seen the look in his eye, I knew not to say a word. He strode around the car and got in. He proceeded to drive away from Gloria's house.

"Please, Elise. Don't be angry. I'm taking you to my place and we're going to have a talk."

"Alright. But aren't you going to look strange walking from the car to your door naked?"

"I own my home and it has an attached garage. We'll be fine."

We pulled into his garage and I just sat in the car. "Do I need to carry you in?" he asked.

"No. I'll walk. Thank you." I was deliberating on how I wanted to handle this. The garage door led into the laundry room. As soon as we reached the kitchen, I framed his face with my hands and gave him a deep kiss. I averted what was possibly going to be an argument or so I thought. Greg responded whole heartedly to my kiss and pulled me in close to him. Afterward, he held me in his arms for what seemed to be an eternity. He pulled me into his living room and we sat down on the couch.

After a few moments, he asked me if I wanted him to take me back to Gloria's so I could suck some other cock. I felt the anger in his voice and was trying to figure out what to say. "I noticed that you waited until I was the next in line to interrupt. That is after you received Lynne's loving attentions."

"Touche. I couldn't let you do it; not without the two of us having a conversation."

"Okay, you start" I said.

He nodded his head in agreement. " I wanted to tell you that I haven't had such a connection to anyone, ever. I know we haven't known each other long, but I think that if you feel the same, it is worth exploring what it could mean. So, how do you feel about us?"

"I feel the same. I was afraid to believe it. I was afraid to say anything. Most men like to define a relationship before the woman does."

"Do you think I am like most men?"

"No, I don't. I've just been conditioned by years of making the mistake of being the first to proclaim my feelings."

"Well here goes nothing. I don't know how I feel about you. But I'd be happy to spend a long time trying to figure that out. Can we forget about the club and try to proceed like a regular couple who is trying to get to know each other?"

"Sure. But I guess that means no sex since we just met" I said with a smile.

Greg's response was to throw me over his shoulder and to stride toward his bedroom.

"You know. You really need to let me walk on my own two feet."

"Not a chance. Not until I know you're not going anywhere."

"Well. I'm not going anywhere, but to bed with you, as you very well know!"

12