All Comments on 'Blind Man's Bluff'

by Minnie_La_La

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I know a lot of swingers enjoy these sorts of games but after participating in many different sorts of games I've come to the conclusion that they are very likely to cause more trouble than they are worth. And its not usually because someone doesn't recognize a lover or a spouse, or that you end up with someone you don't want to be with. Usually it is because someone has been put into a situation where they feel foolish at best and downright stupid at worst.

For example who would want to be a premature ejaculater in a hold out for the longest contest, or worse yet not get hard at all. Enjoy coming in last in a best tasting contest anyone? Or maybe last in a best boobs contest? How about a blindfolded best body by touch only where all the men choose the same woman. Very satisfying for her but not so much for the rest of the contestants. How about a contest where a contestant can't get the guy to come no matter how long she gives him oral and then the next in line gets him off in less than a minute. Talk about ego bruising. Works the same in reverse too! Nothing like being measured the shortest man in town or having the the girl with the most petite hand be able to wrap it around and touch thumb to first knuckle. Though if it had been framed as a champion pencil dick contest the guy would have come out the winner.

Sorry but there are really too many ways for sexy party games to go wrong to bother with them. A lot of people get hurt feelings and never are seen again. It's a shame since some of those who disappear are really terrific folks who get in a situation where they feel like dummies, or inadequate, and understandably refuse to get into that kind of situation again, especially with people who were onlookers or participants in the awkward incident. I guess the point I'm trying to make is that if you are setting up games try and make sure that everyone is a winner and no one is publicly humiliated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMinnie_La_La@Minnie_La_La
I grew up reading romance novels. So, the genre is dear to my heart. What a great way to escape the unfortunate things in life. My stories have an underlying sweet romance between two people who really make a connection. Of course, my characters are very sensual and powerf...