Blind Sided by the Blind Guy

Story Info
Grading your term paper was more fun than you thought!
4.4k words
4.77
28.2k
19

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duleigh
Duleigh
662 Followers

Jake Johnson made his way down the hallway of Washington County College in blustery St. Paul Minnesota, the only sound was the tapping of his cane. If you're a friend you call him JJ or Jake, if you're a reader of his books you call him J. E. Johnson, and if you're sitting in his classroom, you call him professor or Doctor Johnson.

Jake is an associate professor of Literature at a small college in Minnesota and he loves his job, the staff is good to him, his department chair gives him the academic freedom to tackle projects far outside the scope of his academic purview, he has a bevy of teaching assistants, and his apartment is a short walk from campus. On the downside, he is in St. Paul Minnesota and his apartment is too far for him to safely walk when the weather is bad, which is over half the year.

Outside the snow was piling up in drifts and wind chills of minus fifteen degrees make walking home impossible for Jake. The conditions even make standing at the bus stop a suicidal undertaking for him. But now he says a prayer of thanks every day for having a ride home and not having to wait at the bus stop. He has a wonderful woman who loves him and insists on driving him home every evening... mostly to her house.

He walked past the old 1960's style metal water fountain taping on it gently with his cane to reassure himself that the sheet metal sides of the fountain were still intact, then he entered the second doorway past the fountain. Inside the office, Dr. Tam Nguyen was finishing up reviewing a stack of papers when she heard the tap, tap, tap on the drinking fountain outside and sure enough the door of her office soon opened. She turned and saw Jake standing there inside the door. He stands five foot eight, five inches taller than her, his hair is as black as hers, a neatly trimmed beard (she trims it), aviator sunglasses, and is carrying a foldable white cane with a red tip. "Hey baby," she said turning back to her work. "You're early."

"I know, my freshmen finished up their quiz in record time, I even have the grades complete." Jake tapped around until he found the second chair in her tiny office and sat down. "Any reason why it's so hot in here?"

"Don't know," she said, "maintenance can't get to it until tonight." She decided to mess with Jake a little. "That's why I'm working in the nude."

"You're nude." His statement was one of astonishment rather than a question. Tam was a passionate lover but incredibly modest. He would be shocked if she had taken her shoes off, let alone anything else.

"Yeah, I go nude all the time," she said in a matter-of-fact tone of voice. In truth, since moving out of her parent's home the only time she's been nude outside of her, or Jake's apartments were the times she has gone skinny dipping with her sisters in the lake on Ralph and Don Campbell's farm. She looked at Jake and thought, how can a blind man look so astonished? He's never seen a stereotypical look of astonishment... it must be a universal thing. Just for good measure she added, "Hey! My eyes are up here!"

"I have no answer for that... why did you even say that?"

"That's what we women say when men are staring at our tits," Tam said.

"I can assure you; I have never stared at any tit in my entire life."

"Maybe so, but you WANT to stare at them."

Jake just shook his head and smiled. He knew the shape and texture of Tam's breasts; he adored the topology of every inch of them. He knew a dozen ways to make her nipples hard to the touch and he knew how to make her whimper just by gnawing on her nipples. He's even made her cum by stimulating her breasts, they were a creation he would love to see. "Put one in my mouth so I know where it is, then I will stare at it for you."

"Men always want to stare at our tits, it's a universal trait."

"Is that because western society has sexualized women's breasts?" Jake asked his girlfriend, the Doctor of Psychology.

"I would agree except for the fact that women's breasts are sexualized in eastern society too. Count yourself blessed that you can't see Japanese hentai anime."

"So why do you think men want to stare at your breasts?" As he asked that, Jake rose and took off his jacket. It really was hot in that tiny office.

"All three of my brothers have a theory."

"Which is?" He began to unbutton his shirt.

"They say it's because tits are pretty," she said as she went back to work. "I should be just a few moments with these papers."

"Your brothers are wise men."

"Wise guys is more like it." Tam found it hard to concentrate on correcting these papers with Jake nearby. Maybe her mom was right when she said that Jake was her first adult crush, she had given up on men at the age of fifteen when she was an incredibly young sophomore in college and her lab partner... she shook her head, that was over 10 years ago and yes it still bothers her, she still wakes up shaking in terror, but she's dealing with it and Jake is a huge help.

Like all but one of her siblings, Tam blasted through elementary, middle and high school graduating high school at fourteen and matriculating immediately in Iron Range University, her younger brother Huy followed two years later at fourteen himself, then brother Trung graduating at fifteen, then the twins Bao and Kim-ly at sixteen. Their only sibling to spend the entire four years in High School is their baby sister Lanh who graduates at eighteen in June, she was held back a year due to medical problems, and now she plans to marry her sweetheart immediately after graduating.

Despite the mental distractions, Tam was able to complete her task. One of her primary skills is the ability to stick to a task, no matter what the distraction, and Jake was up to something, she could hear him moving behind her. She tapped the papers into a neat pile, plopped them down on the desk and slapped her pocketbook on the stack of papers, just to seal the deal so to speak.

"Ahem!" Jake cleared his throat just behind her. What is he up to? She turned her head and was poked in her cheek by something. She had just enough time to realize that the thing that bumped her when she turned her head was his erect cock, when suddenly he put something over her eyes blocking her vision and plunging her into darkness.

"Wha...? I've got work to do!" she sputtered. She reached up to feel what it was and found he had put a sleep mask over her eyes.

"You're done with your work," he growled. He held the sleep mask in place preventing her from pulling it off.

"How..."

"When you finish your work, no matter what it is, you slap the stack of papers down on the desk and pat something down on top of it, I've heard it scores of times." His voice was gruff and firm, it gave her a scary feeling in her stomach, and a tingle in places that enjoyed tingling.

"Don't hurt me Doctor Johnson," she gasped, but her cry let him know she was in on the game also. The only time they address each other as doctor is when they are teasing and taunting each other.

"You owe me Doctor Nguyen," growled Jake. "You assured me that you were naked, imagine my disappointment to discover that you fully clothed!"

Tam almost burst out laughing, his statement sounds like something out of those kinky animes that her brothers love to watch. But wait a minute, he hasn't touched her anywhere except her head to put on the mask, how did he know? "How...?"

"I could hear the fabric of your blouse rustling as you were typing. You owe me."

"I wasn't... you could hear that?" Tam was wearing a silk blouse, silk doesn't rustle, does it? "Busted," she admitted attempting to sound sad.

"Pay up," he demanded.

She paused for a few moments then said, "What's my fine officer?"

"Let's get them clothes off."

"But...!" Tam is notoriously modest and stripping nude here in her office is unheard of!

"The door is locked, the blinds are pulled, and..." Tam heard a familiar click, "The lights are turned off. So, let's get with it lady."

The sleep mask he put on her wasn't perfect, she could see light where the mask didn't seal well around her nose, and she lost that when he turned off the lights. Now trapped in a world of total black in a closet sized office with a man who is at home in this environment she began to feel a little fear. She has felt real fear before, which is why she now has a black belt in Vovinam the Vietnamese martial art, and a brown belt in Tae Kwon Do, so she will never be taken advantage of again. But she's not afraid of that, the man she's locked in the room with is her lover, the man she wants to marry, a man with a wicked sense of humor and the most wicked imagination. She has no idea of where his ideas come from, and now she's been blindsided by the blind guy.

In trying to level the playing field he's actually put himself in the superior position, he lives in this environment and has since birth. It only took moments for Tam to realize how much she depends on visual cues to survive, without those cues she's a fish out of water and ripe to be taken advantage of, and she can't wait to find out what he's got on his mind... besides her pussy.

"What do you want?" she said softly.

"I want you naked, NOW." He said 'now' a whole lot more loudly than Tam was comfortable with. She was used to him speaking either too loudly or too quietly because he has no way of knowing how far away, she is, but he knows exactly how small this office is. He said it loud enough to show he wants her nude NOW.

"Yes... sir." She never calls anyone sir except her father, and Jake knows that.

"And stack those clothes neatly, you'll be wearing that mask until we get outside," he growled.

Now she was shivering, both in fear and excitement. She'll be walking down the halls of this school wearing a sleep mask trying to find her way to the exit depending on him to lead her out. This is both terrifying and exhilarating and she's starting to like this game. "I am undressed sir," she finally announced.

"Let me see," he began to run his fingers over every inch of her body, carefully inspecting for any sign of unauthorized clothing while she stood at attention. Because she couldn't see, his hands felt more exciting than normal; she had little to no clue where his fingers would go next. He searched carefully, her nipples, her pussy, her ass, even between her toes. "Good," he finally exclaimed. "Now bend over, hands on knees."

"Wha...?"

"Is that how you answer me?" he thundered.

This was getting good! she thought. How many times has she tried to get some macho out of her man? Being so dependent on others tends to make a person meek, so macho didn't seem to be part of his demeanor, this was truly exciting! "Yes sir," she said as she bent over.

Soon he was crouched behind her, his hands running over her muscular butt cheeks, honed by many angry hours of martial arts to marble like hardness. Now she felt his lips as he kissed her ass cheeks over and over slowly tracing closer to her tiny tight pucker. She whimpered in a combination of worry and excitement; they had discussed anal sex, but both had left the subject hanging. Would she give in? Here in her office? Maintenance could walk in for their evening cleaning and trash collection while Jake had his cock stuffed up her ass... the thought terrified her. It also excited her to no end. Her nipples crinkled hard with the illicit thought.

"Spread your legs," he ordered between kisses, but he did so quietly.

"What?" she asked quietly.

SMACK! His hand cracked down on her ass like a bolt of lightning. "Is that how you answer my demand?" he nearly shouted.

That really stung! "No sir... I'm sorry sir," she gasped, the sudden pain was so perfect! But what if someone in the hallway heard?

SMACK! Another hard spank that brought tears to her eyes and moisture to her pussy. "Don't make me do this again," he warned in the most macho growl she has ever heard from the previously meek lit professor. The pain shot through her like a hot knife through butter leaving a tingling trail of carnal excitement wherever it traveled.

She spread her feet wider than she felt she could adequately balance. Jakes fingers gently traveled up her inner thighs, such tender touches as he "read" her tender flesh made jolts of sensual delight rattle her mind. "Better," he growled then suddenly he pried her butt cheeks apart and his tongue began to stab at her virgin sphincter.

Tam began to whimper and wiggle. The sensations were surprising to her, she didn't know what to expect and she didn't expect such pleasure from having her anus tongued but it felt so good! The sensations were incredible and before she knew it, she was beyond worrying about someone barging in. If someone does barge in, just take your pictures and leave, my man is slowly driving me out of my mind.

Soon a finger began stroking her tingling clit and her eyes rolled back behind the mask. "That bastard," she muttered to herself as unmistakable waves of pleasure rocketed through her mind and body. "Is he trying to associate analingus with cunnilingus in my mind?" another spasm of pleasure surged through her body radiating from his attention to her ass and her clit at the same time.

She felt something bump against her head, it was the edge of her desk. She found that she had leaned forward without noticing, with no visual references to guide her she had slowly leaned forward until her head touched the desk. She now realized that could lean against it taking the pressure off of her hands. As Jake's tonguing of her ass increased its urgency, her breasts started to feel neglected. Her nipples were so hard they ached to be touched. Relying on the desk for support she slowly reached for her hanging breast with her right hand and gently cupped it, hefting its size, it's never felt this good to be touching her own breast before. Not as good as when Jake does it, but so much better that in those dark lonely nights not so long ago.

Suddenly Jake's tongue slithered deep in her anus, it wriggled inside of her bringing bizarre, snakey pleasure, at the same time two fingers slipped deep in her cunt, reaching in and finding her g-spot. "Ahhhh!!!" Tam gasped, forgetting that there were students in the hallway just outside the door, Professor Lombardi just on the other side of the wall in the office next door. Tam would pay good money to see that wizen old prune in the same position she's in right now. The only thing that old bat has ever had up her ass is a stick.

Jake retracted his tongue and asked, "What are you doing?"

"I'm..." she didn't want to lie so she said, "I'm leaning on the desk."

"Your hand, your right hand, what is it doing?"

How did he know? "I'm pinching my left nipple."

"How does it feel when you pinch your nipple?"

Might as well say it. "It feels good, not as good as when you do it, but my breasts were aching to be touched." Living with a blind man you learn to become descriptive in your speech.

"And your clit? Does that need to be touched too?"

That bastard! Does he even know what embarrassment is? In a small voice she whispered, "Yes, it needs to be touched."

"Then reach back and touch it."

Oh God! Does he mean it? I can't do that! Not in front of him! Not in my office! Not with people right outside! But her hand didn't have such a moral dilemma. Without any conscious effort she reached down and began gently stroking her clit at the same time her mind was berating her lover for suggesting it. "Oh God!" she gasped in a tiny, strangled voice as her fingers found that rhythm that is guaranteed to make her cum. "I'm going to..."

"Yes you are," he said and drove his tongue back into her asshole, his fingers in her cunt began driving in and out in time with her fingers circling her clit. She was overwhelmed, the intensity of the stimulation, and the utter naughtiness of getting her ass eaten out in her office was driving her to a peak that has never been equaled.

Suddenly her entire body tightened up, behind the mask her eyes squeezed closed as a silent explosion started in her clit and pussy shot through her body. She tried to keep silent but little gasps and groans escaped. "You're cumming," Jake said as her pussy squeezed his fingers.

"Yyyyyyeeesss... unnnghhh God!" wave after wave of sexual relief washed over her. She used to be able to remain silent as she came, but with Jake encouraging her for the past months it was now nearly impossible. She shuddered fighting against the tide of explosive raunchy release, tiny squeaks and squeals escaped. Then suddenly it hit, and she groaned loud and long. At the height of the maelstrom the two fingers in her pussy slid into her ass adding a shock of pain which was the equivalent of throwing a bucket of gasoline on a fire. She started pushing back at the invasion, grunting and groaning, trying to do it quietly, knowing that Professor Lombardi was listening.

She slowly came down from her explosive high, her left hand on the desk, her forehead leaning on that, her right hand still on her clit. Her trembling body was covered in a light sheen of sweat as she desperately tried to get her breath back, and behind her Jake was standing up. What is he doing? Relief washed over her as his fingers slid out of her ass, but suddenly she felt his cock head pressing against her anus. "What are you doing?" she asked, her voice shuddering.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm going to fuck you." His voice had that same tinge to it that he used to shoot down clueless freshmen.

"My ass? You're going to fuck my ass?" she gasped.

"It appears that way." He sounded like he was talking to a student who has skipped class for over a month and is questioning an F. That dick! How dare he treat me like an underclassman! She shook but was it in anger or anticipation? All she has to say is "no" and he would respect that, their relationship was built on love and trust, he knows that anal scares her... so why is she pushing back?

As the head of his cock broached her sphincter, she realized that his cock was lubricated... he's been planning this all along! She realized she was truly blindsided by the blind guy. His hands grabbed her slim hips but he didn't pull her back, he didn't push forward, he was letting her do it all by herself.

Slowly, inch by inch his cock entered her ass, and it was all done by her. "You bastard," she gasped as conflicting sensations coursed through her body, the stretching of her anus was uncomfortable, but her fingers still stroked her clit, rekindling the fires. "You're the one with the prostate," she groaned. "You would get more out of this than me."

"You're right. We will have to explore that," he said.

"Oh, we will," she threatened through gritted teeth as she felt his pubic hair beginning to tickle her ass cheeks.

"Where's my cock?" he said as he now took control and held her hips tight and pushed until he was firmly embedded in his lover's guts.

"I think it's in my lung," she groaned, but now thankfully she was getting used to the stretching and the sensation of her clitoral stimulation was coming to the forefront.

Jake wanted to come up with a witty comeback but the sensation of Tam's cloying anus clutching his cock was too much. He lost any sense of reserve and began to fuck. He had just enough self-control left to keep from hurting her as his cock slowly sawed in and out of her ass. He was totally unprepared for the sensation of her sphincter, a tight ring, sliding up and down his cock.

"Oh God fuck me," she gasped as her fingers became a blur on her pussy.

"So hot," he gasped, "so good..." He wasn't going to last long, the earlier sex play and now the sensation of his cock being held in the hot silken vice of her ass was too much. The slow, gentle strokes amplified the cloying grip of her sphincter, the sensation was mindboggling. Her cute little gasps and whimpers as she drove herself to another orgasm added to the thrills and it was too much, there was no way he could hold back. "I'm going to cum," he groaned loudly secretly hoping that Professor Lombardi was listening. "I'm going to cum in your ass!"

Duleigh
Duleigh
662 Followers
12