Blind Sided by the Blind Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum in me!" she squealed as for a second time an incredible orgasm crashed over her, she drove herself back, skewering her anus on his throbbing cock. He suddenly groaned in concert with her and she could feel his scalding hot semen squirting into her bowels driving her over the edge. Together they grunted and groaned as sexual relief washed over them. "Stay in me," she whispered, trying to remain on her feet but her legs were so weak. She wanted to feel him go soft inside of her, his deflating cock is a compliment of a sort, it's like a physical congratulations of a job well done.

They ended up on the floor, curled up in a ball of contentment and love. As their heartrates slowed to normal, they kissed and held each other gently. "What brought this on?" Tam asked.

"Oh... you've been so wound up about introducing me to your parents, I had to do something to distract you. I thought that maybe some time in my world would take your mind off of dinner tonight."

"Oh shit, dinner! Did I take the roast out? Oh damnit," her parents own a restaurant, they know good food, she can't serve them a rushed dinner.

"Don't worry about it," said Jake, "I made reservations at the Tack House."

The Tack House? That's the most popular restaurant in Minnesota! The waiting list is a month long to get in to the Tack House, even NFL players and other celebrities are turned away if they show up without reservations. "How did you do that?" Her parents decided to come down from their home in Grant Valley just a week ago, he couldn't have gotten reservations that quickly!

"I called the owner and told him that I'm meeting the parents of the woman I love, and I need to make a good impression."

"You did not!" But she knows that if Jake felt strongly about something he'd call the White House, badger the switchboard operator until he got the Chief Executive on the line, then give the president an earful.

"I sure did. Called him last night."

"What did he say?"

"Uncle Sven? He said no problem."

Leave it to Jake to not mention that his uncle owns one of the most popular restaurants in St. Paul. "You dick," she laughed as she started to get up.

"Leave your mask on until we get to the exit," he warned as she reached for her mask. How did he know? "Keep your hands and feet inside the car until the ride comes to a complete halt."

"Yes dear," she moaned and started to get dressed. God her ass hurt! Then she found out that she didn't know how difficult it was to dress when you're suddenly sightless. She completely gave up on her bra, and after getting her panties wrong three times in a row she gave up on them too and shoved them in a desk drawer together for retrieval on Monday. When finally dressed and the papers she needed in her messenger bag (she hoped!) she reached up to kiss Jake one more time before heading out. "What are you wearing on your..." she touched around his head and face. "You're wearing a sleep mask too?"

"Yeah, let's try to get some laughs as we head out."

"You nut!" she laughed, and they kissed and headed out. She clung to his arm as they walked down the hall, leaning her cheek on his arm and holding on tight. It was scary and exciting at the same time to put her complete and total trust in a blind man to navigate her out of this building. Occasionally they would meet a colleague or student who chuckled and almost said something, but Jake shushed them and mouthed "She doesn't know." They met a student who used Tam's phone and took a photo of them.

They made quite a sight, the blind leading the blinded, his cane swinging side to side, tapping the wall as he explained to Tam how he navigated, counting the doorways and corners they came to. Two professors walking through the building, clinging to each other, his black sleep mask embossed with the word "Just" in red, hers with the word "Engaged."

Blindsided By The Blind Guy is a side story of my upcoming novella "We're a Wonderful Wife" This story occurs during the events of Chapter 4, "The Graduates"

12