All Comments on 'Blind Sided by the Blind Guy'

by Duleigh

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
April601April601about 2 years ago

Enjoyable read…good work.

April601

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 2 years ago

I’ve been biting my fingers, trying not to complain about the length of your stories. You craft them so splendidly, the wish to see what you could do in a longer submission has been building inside me. But I do try not to be too greedy or demanding. Stop laughing, really I try. It’s not my fault I read so fast I need more than the usual short stroker so common on Lit. Now to discover a whole novella will be coming from you? I’m thrilled! How upcoming is it? Soon? Please make it soon. Oh, and thank you for sharing your talents with us.

WillEPounderWillEPounderabout 2 years ago

Cool take on a difficult subject. I’ve tried writing about the little experience I’ve had with sensory deprivation but I never seem to do it justice. Great job!

sennacherib45sennacherib45about 2 years ago

O.K., I am a blind guy. I read your story using JAWS, a text to speech screen reader. I thoroughly enjoyed your story, well crafted and well written. You avoided the mistakes most people make when writing about blindness. They generally fail to recognise that we are highly skilled at navigating familiar environments. We are challenged, but far from helpless, just like your lead character. Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Present tense is really annoying to read. Decent story otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

pretty good!

Wonderer67Wonderer67over 1 year ago

This is a nice story. Well told and well written.

The characters are both very likeable. I especially enjoyed the very last scene where he leads Tam outside blindfolded. Anal sex req trust and vulnerability and allowing her into his unsighted world allows just the same. That scene to me, was quite loving and beautiful.

Great story.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

An extraordinary family!

5

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorabout 1 year ago

This was really well written. Bravo. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuleigh@Duleigh
Disabled veteran, learning how to live from the sidelines. Still trying to figure out if I'm writing these stories, or if these stories are writing me. I've given them free rein to flow and now it's time to start publishing, The scores reflect that you like what I am publishin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES